online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Quando rondo associate rapper nh skilo guilty of ppp fraud faces 30 years

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 years ago '21        #1
7432 page views
136 comments

MISTERCYNICAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 46583 46 K  Slaps total: 5186 5 K
icon Quando rondo associate rapper nh skilo guilty of ppp fraud faces 30 years

NH SKILO finds out he has a WARRANT FOR HIS ARREST DURING THIS INTERVIEW:

YT

YT

YT

Last edited by MISTERCYNICAL; 08-14-2022 at 07:43 AM..

icon
best
icon
worst
136 comments

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 years ago '22        #2
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x109
Props total: 187405 187 K  Slaps total: 219843 219 K
🔗

emoji

2 years ago '21        #3
MISTERCYNICAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21 OP
@🔗 what you slap my post for?

U from Savannah?

2 years ago '14        #4
Supaman 1987  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 13324 13 K  Slaps total: 3906 3 K
80k IRS agents cracking down on PPP loans is about to set the streets on fire.
+72   

2 years ago '21        #5
 Supaman 1987 said 🔗
Yup They just snatched up my old classmate son

He just turned 20 but apparently he got a 15k PPP loan

His mama was pissed...she told me she was more pissed off at the fact she was struggling to keep the lights on

And she found out his unemployed self had blew half the bread on clothes ..Jordans and weed and the other half to his girlfriend

Yet he didn't cop a car nor gave her anything but 500$ towards the rent ..one time!

Lol..smh
+145   

2 years ago '15        #6
mwtx  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 47209 47 K  Slaps total: 6854 6 K
 MISTERCYNICAL said 🔗

His mama was pissed...she told me she was more pissed off at the fact she was struggling to keep the lights on

And she found out his unemployed self had blew half the bread on clothes ..Jordans and weed and the other half to his girlfriend

Yet he didn't cop a car nor gave her anything but 500$ towards the rent ..one time!

Lol..smh
To be fair I think most 20 year olds that aren’t used to having money would do the same sh1t. Shame that’s the way he got it tho.
+68   

2 years ago '04        #7
CodyThaGod  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3823 3 K  Slaps total: 96 96
Used to see them going after big $ amounts like 2-6 mil. These 5 combined only total $130k. If they going after these small amounts It’s getting very real. I pray for anyone that took that ppp route.
+69   

2 years ago '21        #8
 mwtx said 🔗
To be fair I think most 20 year olds that aren’t used to having money would do the same sh1t. Shame that’s the way he got it tho.
What 20 year old ...who doesn't have tr@nsportation... wouldn't think of buying a car ?!?!?!

emoji

Nah he a ret@rd!!
+56   

2 years ago '13        #9
yunghuss973 
Props total: 30713 30 K  Slaps total: 11400 11 K
fu#k em.
Hope all these lil Mfs,h0es and scamming a$s foreigners get that FED time that’s comin to em.
+15   

2 years ago '08        #10
Chief Dee 
Props total: 3408 3 K  Slaps total: 518 518
 Supaman 1987 said 🔗
What's wild about this situation is that I had a friend try to plug me into one of these PPP scams by starting a fake business and applying for the loan but I fell back and decided not to despite the fact that I needed the bread at the time. This was back in 2020, I'm happy as fu#k that I didnt go along with his plan because this PPP sh1t is serious.

That was 2 years ago, and nobody then knew how hard the feds were going to crack down on it. Every n1gga and they momma in Chicago was trying to get those PPP loans in 2020. You might not go to jail for murder here, but you might go for a loan. That sh1t is wild. I could imagine that Philly (where you from) is getting hit hard too.
+35   

2 years ago '11        #11
yogi11  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 30712 30 K  Slaps total: 3511 3 K
Life in prison damn
+1   

2 years ago '17        #12
TheLastNonEarth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 145544 145 K  Slaps total: 19938 19 K
I'm glad I never finished the application process now
emoji

So many happy a$s "its free money dawg"
emoji
n1ggas sold a lot of desperate people down the river apparently. My boy who passed recently went on an Amazon shopping spree and was paying his medical bills with it. I miss him but I'm glad I won't have to see him take the elephant sized Ls they handing out right now
emoji

The irony is that EVERY SINGLE POLITICIAN involved with this crackdown has scammed and embezzled 1000x the average ppp loan amount and won't ever do a day in jail for it.

Ain't no justice... it's just us
emoji

Last edited by TheLastNonEarth; 08-14-2022 at 12:54 AM..
+64   

2 years ago '17        #13
JacobWatch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 68229 68 K  Slaps total: 4356 4 K
These 5 people about to do numbers for a combined $130k

They could’ve gotten a job at Walmart for $26k a year and be free but nope they gotta be drippy

Amiri needs to make a prison jumpsuit for them

emoji
+36   

2 years ago '17        #14
Define irony though
emoji

The fake pandemic + lock downs caused the bandemic.... I'm starting to think old girl was right about this being a honey trap frfr

+7   

2 years ago '19        #15
GetYaCoinsKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 78409 78 K  Slaps total: 12725 12 K
 mwtx said 🔗
Nah, Most 20yr olds think of their folks first.
+4   

2 years ago '17        #16
becoolhomie2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
Props total: 32578 32 K  Slaps total: 10663 10 K
 TheLastNonEarth said 🔗
I'm glad I never finished the application process now
emoji

So many happy a$s "its free money dawg"
emoji
n1ggas sold a lot of desperate people down the river apparently. My boy who passed recently went on an Amazon shopping spree and was paying his medical bills with it. I miss him but I'm glad I won't have to see him take the elephant sized Ls they handing out right now
emoji

The irony is that EVERY SINGLE POLITICIAN involved with this crackdown has scammed and embezzled 1000x the average ppp loan amount and won't ever do a day in jail for it.

Ain't no justice... it's just us
emoji
Yea me too I decided it wasn’t sh1t I needed that bad
+5   

2 years ago '19        #17
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 178833 178 K  Slaps total: 46673 46 K
Unemployment was literally giving out free money but these dummies wanna do ppp fraud

emoji
+40   

2 years ago '17        #18
 becoolhomie2 said 🔗
Yea me too I decided it wasn’t sh1t I needed that bad
Frfr.... my homie had me gassed to do it too but I kept thinking...

I like earning my own sh1t, even if "earning" means going to the bank for a loan.... my spidey senses tell me to refuse free sh1t.

Praise Jesus I ain't do it

+19   

2 years ago '04        #19
Dash  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 125268 125 K  Slaps total: 8751 8 K
Shiiidd the 4-5 months of unemployment was enuff for me. Got a lot done with that time off lol.

I had a scam homie setting up PPP's for people, I passed on that shyt.

Thankfully
+30   

2 years ago '14        #20
MomsDigMe 
Props total: 14878 14 K  Slaps total: 3893 3 K
Lol I know some n1ggas that are SWEATING
emoji
after PUA, I knew nothing else was to be played with. Looks like I was right, feel bad for n1ggas
emoji
+12   

2 years ago '04        #21
nicoled985  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 16281 16 K  Slaps total: 1330 1 K
 MISTERCYNICAL said 🔗

Lol..smh
fu#kin horrible. These are exactly the type of people that don’t need lump sums of money
+10   

2 years ago '06        #22
LABoy83 
Props total: 6628 6 K  Slaps total: 253 253
 Chief Dee said 🔗
What's wild about this situation is that I had a friend try to plug me into one of these PPP scams by starting a fake business and applying for the loan but I fell back and decided not to despite the fact that I needed the bread at the time. This was back in 2020, I'm happy as fu#k that I didnt go along with his plan because this PPP sh1t is serious.

That was 2 years ago, and nobody then knew how hard the feds were going to crack down on it. Every n1gga and they momma in Chicago was trying to get those PPP loans in 2020. You might not go to jail for murder here, but you might go for a loan. That sh1t is wild. I could imagine that Philly (where you from) is getting hit hard too.
An everyday regular person may not have known, but when you submit your application, there’s a disclaimer warning of false applications being punishable by law. The whole time banks kept telling customers that this was FEDERAL money, not just some regular degular bank loan
+16   

2 years ago '05        #23
hbk83 
Props total: 29000 29 K  Slaps total: 6136 6 K
 Chief Dee said 🔗

They fu#ked up using false information. All they have to do is look up your name and business/llc info. If you didn’t have that sh1t before this started your done.
This is why Biden signed that extension. They going line by line so if you did it. Could be next month or 5 years from now but they coming after you.
+15   

2 years ago '04        #24
nicoled985  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 16281 16 K  Slaps total: 1330 1 K
Y’all remember when all them folks was actin up on Spring Break in Miami? More than half them folks got PPP loans. They was living it up while most of our asses was stuck in the house
emoji
+36   

2 years ago '15        #25
Mal215  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 42885 42 K  Slaps total: 5240 5 K
 MISTERCYNICAL said 🔗
What 20 year old ...who doesn't have tr@nsportation... wouldn't think of buying a car ?!?!?!

emoji

Nah he a ret@rd!!
you’d be surprised, I seen mfs not make one smart move during the pandemic
+9   

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+3317
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
282 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+5215
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+4112
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
68 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
logo LeBron gets called out for stat padding
96 comments