online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Aug 13 - Trump Tried To BRIBE/THREATEN Garland Before The Press Conference

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 years ago '13        #1
6525 page views
197 comments

DiegoRivera  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 80371 80 K  Slaps total: 6081 6 K
icon Aug 13 - Trump Tried To BRIBE/THREATEN Garland Before The Press Conference

+20   

icon
best
icon
worst
197 comments

2 years ago '05        #2
pippen33 
Props total: 78102 78 K  Slaps total: 9062 9 K
So thats the explanation for the MAGAts who cry that it took so long

The FBI thought they had everything back and then the informant must have told them there is more

The craziest sh1t is that if Trump just returned everything when they asked then none of this would be happening and we wouldnt even know about it
+69   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 years ago '22        #3
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x109
Props total: 187403 187 K  Slaps total: 219837 219 K
emoji

2 years ago '13        #4
DiegoRivera  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19 OP
 pippen33 said 🔗

The FBI thought they had everything back and then the informant must have told them there is more

The craziest sh1t is that if Trump just returned everything when they asked then none of this would be happening and we wouldnt even know about it
He’s tightening the noose around his neck with every move. Which is actually what he does naturally but before he was in office and had the power to create and recreate the landscape in his image. Now he has no protections AND he’s dealing with someone smarter, more ruthless, and QUIETER

Even still, this spectacle is FAR from over, I think. The most shocking moment in all of this is still yet to come.
+46   

2 years ago '19        #5
Immersion Vox 
Props total: 24426 24 K  Slaps total: 2943 2 K
Over recent months, investigators were in contact with roughly half a dozen of Mr. Trump’s current aides who had knowledge of how the documents were handled, two people briefed on the approaches said. At least one witness provided the investigators with information that led them to want to further press Mr. Trump for material, according to a person familiar with the inquiry.
Bozo over here been having this dance with the Justice Dept since January but the dumbasses will still say this is targeting his 2024 run
emoji
+13   

2 years ago '05        #6
Tha Boss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 185645 185 K  Slaps total: 50328 50 K
What I don’t understand about this jackass. Let’s say he was stealing nuclear papers and classified docs. What was his intention to do with them by having them for so long. He’s had them for months so I’m wondering why his dumba$s didn’t sell the intelligence (if he hasn’t already) and returned it back to where they belong when it was requested. What is the point of sitting on the documents
emoji
he can’t be this slow….right?
+14   

2 years ago '04        #7
erickonasis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 108135 108 K  Slaps total: 14078 14 K

+31   

2 years ago '13        #8
DiegoRivera  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19 OP
 Tha Boss said 🔗
What I don’t understand about this jackass. Let’s say he was stealing nuclear papers and classified docs. What was his intention to do with them by having them for so long. He’s had them for months so I’m wondering why his dumba$s didn’t sell the intelligence (if he hasn’t already) and returned it back to where they belong when it was requested. What is the point of sitting on the documents
emoji
He could sell copies or sell access to the room
+6   

2 years ago '05        #9
pippen33 
Props total: 78102 78 K  Slaps total: 9062 9 K
 Tha Boss said 🔗
emoji
Maybe he had multiple buyers. I am sure there is a lot more than one person/government who wanted them.

Would also think this is the type of thing that you would have to do in person so there is no evidence.
+3   

2 years ago '17        #10
LostTenets  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x53
Props total: 133988 133 K  Slaps total: 36220 36 K
Mafia sh1t
+10   

2 years ago '17        #11
tu calmas  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 41115 41 K  Slaps total: 6613 6 K
 Tha Boss said 🔗
emoji
Sit on em. See if someone comes for em. If not then sell it. I actually don't think he sold anything yet. I think he just wanted to see if anyone would notice. And maybe sell it later on down the road when his bills come due as a last resort.
+4   

2 years ago '17        #12
CamburyBXGreat 
Props total: 62646 62 K  Slaps total: 30653 30 K
 pippen33 said 🔗

What are yall talking about? Trump never packed a thing GAS does that
emoji

2 years ago '17        #13
CamburyBXGreat 
 Tha Boss said 🔗
emoji
Thats because none of that is true.

You are trying to make sense of something that didn't happen.

2 years ago '17        #14
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 144213 144 K  Slaps total: 59253 59 K
@🔗, you should read this article since you don't know the facts.
+9   

2 years ago '15        #15
naledgestate 
Props total: 47219 47 K  Slaps total: 4336 4 K
"What can I do to reduce the heat?"

Sounds like some sh1t from a Martin Scrosese mafia film

emoji
+30   

2 years ago '05        #16
 CamburyBXGreat said 🔗

Trump has had at least 6 to 8 scandals title his name and his supporters all say none of his true. why do you believe sh1t like this keep happening to him? How many more times until it becomes clear ya man isn’t what you think he is
+14   

2 years ago '18        #17
Dehone 
Props total: 106806 106 K  Slaps total: 7089 7 K
The Don out here panicking like Dutch Schultz when Thomas Dewey was on his a$s

emoji
+11   

2 years ago '17        #18
CamburyBXGreat 
 Tha Boss said 🔗
Trump has had at least 6 to 8 scandals title his name and his supporters all say none of his true. why do you believe sh1t like this keep happening to him? How many more times until it becomes clear ya man isn’t what you think he is
My question to you is with the world watching 6 to 8 scandals and he's still a free bird. How many more times until you realize the liberal media isn't what you think it is.

Remember they lied to you about some nuclear codes just the other day, they think you are stupid.

2 years ago '17        #19
CamburyBXGreat 
 BlackMamba23 said 🔗
It's GSA you dumbass..

Get trumps d1ck out your mouth lol

When are you gonna stop this bullsh1t? It's been years now lol
The fact that you responded to an obvious autocorrect shows me you are insecure and upset with the truth.

Its over move on to the next drama.

2 years ago '17        #20
CamburyBXGreat 
 Ymmot said 🔗
@🔗, you should read this article since you don't know the facts.
Jacka$s they were in contact throughout the whole ordeal asking several times if they have everything they need. The warrant was absolutely ridiculous as all of this is.

Once again Trump put in to deckassify those items before he left office.

2 years ago '12        #21
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 227862 227 K  Slaps total: 13520 13 K
 Dehone said 🔗
The Don out here panicking like Dutch Schultz when Thomas Dewey was on his a$s

emoji
@🔗 we got a real one, salute @🔗
emoji
+7   

2 years ago '04        #22
jaynat603  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 20086 20 K  Slaps total: 2030 2 K
Does anybody have a gif when the dude throws a boomerang and it comes back to hit him upside the head? Perfect analogy for this sh1tuation
+4   

2 years ago '17        #23
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 144213 144 K  Slaps total: 59253 59 K
 CamburyBXGreat said 🔗
Jacka$s they were in contact throughout the whole ordeal asking several times if they have everything they need. The warrant was absolutely ridiculous as all of this is.

Once again Trump put in to deckassify those items before he left office.
No, he didn't. And he also never turned them over when he was asked to. You confederate trump idiots live in an alternate universe where the facts never add up. I'll never understand how you guys let yoursleves be so manipulated.
+17   

2 years ago '05        #24
 CamburyBXGreat said 🔗

Out his own mouth he thought he declassified them sh1ts
emoji
how did it not happen

2 years ago '17        #25
dubsax  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 75558 75 K  Slaps total: 6397 6 K
 pippen33 said 🔗

no the national archives did the first request and took boxes in janurary

they notified the FBi that there could be more outside of the scope they were given permission to search for.

The FBI contacted them to turn over anything they may still have that wasnt taken by the national archives. Trump blew them off.

Someone on the inside tipped off the FBI to save their own ass.

The national archives only deal with the presidents docs, like memos and personal letters not DOD level materials
+11   

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+5218
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+3318
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
282 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+418
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋