Aug 13 - The number of lonely single men are on the rise

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
18 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '20        #1
8747 page views
298 comments

Eatsumcheese  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x133
Props total: 23183 23 K  Slaps total: 4320 4 K
Aug 13 - The number of lonely single men are on the rise

+8   

best
worst
298 comments

2 months ago '18        #2
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 77248 77 K  Slaps total: 4948 4 K
Relationship standards rise lol n*gga, if you don't do some pushups and get you a bi*ch lol mfers out here filming bums fu*king in the street. Ain't no excuses. Look in the mfing mirror if you want to see the problem if you ain't getting no pu**y mane. Relationship standards is up
+155   

2 months ago '16        #3
MrNobody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 20757 20 K  Slaps total: 6311 6 K
Women now more comfortable being number 3 to a rich guy than number 1 to an average dude.

Plus, before u was competing with the finite physical world.

Now the girl next door has 10k followers.

While itís harder than ever to be an average guy, itís easier than ever to become a millionaire.

Itís mad hard being both. Iono bout all that mental health talk. Like women ainít out here just as fu*ked in the head.

Just get u a bag, my n*gga
+148   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '22        #4
Booda Sack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12686 12 K  Slaps total: 7669 7 K
Women offer nothing to men other than companionship

2 months ago '07        #5
240ka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27829 27 K  Slaps total: 8725 8 K
 Booda Sack said
And poosy but companion is a great thing to offer. They also can be providers whilst offering stability so I'd say that's quite a lot.

Rather be in a healthy and productive relationship than living the bachelor life. That sh*t gets old and lonely once you've reached a certain age.

Last edited by 240ka; 08-13-2022 at 11:30 AM..
+32   

2 months ago '17        #6
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 112416 112 K  Slaps total: 38615 38 K
 Booda Sack said
You out here living your best incel life.
+31   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '22        #7
 Ymmot said
You out here living your best incel life.
I got a girl f*g**t I know you and your ďlife partnerĒ wouldnít understand these dynamics.
+29   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '22        #8
 240ka said
And poosy but companion is a great thing to offer. They also can be providers whilst offering stability so I'd say that's quite a lot.

Rather be in a healthy and productive relationship than living the bachelor life. That sh*t gets old and lonely once you've reached a certain age.
Yea no doubt I got a girl itís better to have that stability than dealing with random hoes. You either deal with it or be lonely and empty. My issue is my girl is young sheís 24 Iím 31 so I Ben having to be patient with her
+12   

2 months ago '17        #9
 Booda Sack said
I got a girl f*g**t I know you and your ďlife partnerĒ wouldnít understand these dynamics.
What is a girl f*g**t?

You and money world love those trannies...

2 months ago '08        #10
stlcardinals19 
Props total: 22409 22 K  Slaps total: 1784 1 K
Until boys and men are taught and encouraged to healthily communicate emotions to others, I don't see any end to this trend. It's a hard, but rewarding process
+18   

2 months ago '19        #11
aaf192020  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 97893 97 K  Slaps total: 11162 11 K
I don't understand why you mfers are having such a hard time fxckin or getting bxtches. I get hoes half my age flirting with me or trying to spend time with me alone but I shoot em down because I'm married. If I can do that at 40 you young boys shouldn't have a problem. Maybe you just pxssy AF
+54   

2 months ago '15        #12
Jad95 
Props total: 9498 9 K  Slaps total: 1048 1 K
 MrNobody said
Women now more comfortable being number 3 to a rich guy than number 1 to an average dude.

Plus, before u was competing with the finite physical world.

Now the girl next door has 10k followers.

While itís harder than ever to be an average guy, itís easier than ever to become a millionaire.

Itís mad hard being both. Iono bout all that mental health talk. Like women ainít out here just as fu*ked in the head.

Just get u a bag, my n*gga
True sh*t. It ainít a woman thing Tho. People just donít have self respect these days. I know plenty of n*ggas who donít mind being a womanís number 5 and sharing them walls with 4 other dudes on a regular basis. These days being a side piece is acceptable even if it indicates that you are undesirable in someway. I donít think old school people was cool with that.
+32   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '22        #13
 aaf192020 said
I don't understand why you mfers are having such a hard time fxckin or getting bxtches. I get hoes half my age flirting with me or trying to spend time with me alone but I shoot em down because I'm married. If I can do that at 40 you young boys shouldn't have a problem. Maybe you just pxssy AF
Because at 40 you have more life experience to understand what’s out there and appreciate what you have. Losing a partner who you knows truly cares about isn’t worth a quick nut and a fat a*s they would move on to the next and don’t care about your well being. It took me till 28-29 to get that and I lost a good one because of it.

Last edited by Booda Sack; 08-13-2022 at 11:55 AM..
+37   

2 months ago '07        #14
 Booda Sack said
Yea no doubt I got a girl itís better to have that stability than dealing with random hoes. You either deal with it or be lonely and empty. My issue is my girl is young sheís 24 Iím 31 so I Ben having to be patient with her
Yeah, It can be tough. My girl was 13 years my jr. let her go finally 2 weeks ago. Felt like I was reliving my 20s and I hated it amongst other things I could no longer subject myself to following a recent situation.
+21   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '22        #15
 Ymmot said
What is a girl f*g**t?

You and money world love those trannies...
You’re the one who says trans women are women so for all we know you’re sticking your d*ck in a mutilated cut off d*ck hole every night.

Last edited by Booda Sack; 08-13-2022 at 07:29 PM..
+14   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '22        #16
 240ka said
Yeah, It can be tough. My girl was 13 years my jr. let her go finally 2 weeks ago. Felt like I was reliving my 20s and I hated it amongst other things I could no longer subject myself to following a recent situation.
Definitely a battle Iím facing now, young women are so unsure about them selves and still live in that toxic love bullsh*t. I think about walkin away sometimes because she cause so much Unnecessary issues that a woman my age are mature enough to know better than. Like I really bossed this girl up got her set up and connected with the right people and got her with her own business making 70k a year when before she had nothing. So I be trying to get to her head that ďlook Iím being a positive influence on your life and helping you understand what you should do for each other in a relationshipĒ meanwhile she still got that young girl mind and not understanding my hustle I be on and we just cant be together 24/7 like high school kids, Iím focused on building a comfortable future so sometimes Iím busy and you get 75% of my Time already.
+24   

2 months ago '05        #17
OG T Gutta N  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 14467 14 K  Slaps total: 3811 3 K
His study is based upon dating apps

and in such completely flawed because most people aren't on them

but beyond that , its a pander to women

instead of saying "men don't want to be in relationships with most women" which is obvious

he claims men are lonely based on the a*sumption we want relationships with these women and cant get em

the issue is , everyone done had em (these women) and dont want em

but even more than that , men are looking at other men especially successful ones, bezos , gates , and saying "if it can happen to them , it can happen to me" and opting out because little benefits exist , men now know you can outsource any feminine quality (nature , nurture , domestic, s*x) for a small monetary cost

my cousin wifed a hoe who cheated on him , put a baby in her , always say "happy wife happy life"

but be coked out cryin in the garage like a lil bi*ch
+53   

2 months ago '17        #18
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 240116 240 K  Slaps total: 19942 19 K
That's because the western world view of relationships is trash.
+28   

2 months ago '13        #19
Scottie Drippen 
Props total: 13318 13 K  Slaps total: 3849 3 K
 OG T Gutta N said
His study is based upon dating apps

and in such completely flawed because most people aren't on them

but beyond that , its a pander to women

instead of saying "men don't want to be in relationships with most women" which is obvious

he claims men are lonely based on the a*sumption we want relationships with these women and cant get em

the issue is , everyone done had em (these women) and dont want em

but even more than that , men are looking at other men especially successful ones, bezos , gates , and saying "if it can happen to them , it can happen to me" and opting out because little benefits exist , men now know you can outsource any feminine quality (nature , nurture , domestic, s*x) for a small monetary cost

my cousin wifed a hoe who cheated on him , put a baby in her , always say "happy wife happy life"

but be coked out cryin in the garage like a lil bi*ch
I thought u were making up sh*t about your cousin crying in his garage. This the 2nd time you brought it up, I can tell u not lying now
+30   

2 months ago '07        #20
 Booda Sack said
Definitely a battle Iím facing now, young women are so unsure about them selves and still live in that toxic love bullsh*t. I think about walkin away sometimes because she cause so much Unnecessary issues that a woman my age are mature enough to know better than. Like I really bossed this girl up got her set up and connected with the right people and got her with her own business making 70k a year when before she had nothing. So I be trying to get to her head that ďlook Iím being a positive influence on your life and helping you understand what you should do for each other in a relationshipĒ meanwhile she still got that young girl mind and not understanding my hustle I be on and we just cant be together 24/7 like high school kids, Iím focused on building a comfortable future so sometimes Iím busy and you get 75% of my Time already.
I get it 1000%. I was dealing with a broken immigrant from a small polish town and she put me through it. Luckily I walked away with my life and freedom.

I learned the most important lesson in life being with her and it's that we cant fix anyone. Your chic will mature in her own time but it's nothing we can force nor manipulate them to understand so the decision is yours to make. Either you stay and see how it goes or walk away - but there's a woman out there that's on our level homie.
+21   

2 months ago '17        #21
 Booda Sack said
Youíre the one who says trans women are women so for all we know youíre sticking your d*ck in a mutilate cut off d*ck hole every night.
I personally am not gay, but if you're into feminine acting men who wear dresses I'm happy for you. Remember, you're the one who said being gay is a choice. For us straight men it's not a choice.
+11   

2 months ago '16        #22
NoLvstName  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 90374 90 K  Slaps total: 8840 8 K
The combination of social media (people can see what type of man or woman they like outside of their immediate environment),

instant access to an almost infinite number of pr0n videos(Harmful to men across a number of different dimensions),

and lots of women doing better economically than a lot of their male counterparts (women in general look to date up not down)

All lead to negative outcomes for men in terms of relationships

But even with those variables there are sooooo many women out here that there is no excuse that you can't find somebody
+21   

2 months ago '05        #23
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 132861 132 K  Slaps total: 14726 14 K
Lonely is mindset, because you can be alone and not be lonely one bit.

With that out of the way, I'm sure there are equally the amount of women out here who are lonely as well. No way your not going to tell me there isn't, because there are more women in the world than men.

Also just like there are people in relationships and or married who are lonely too.

Like the poster a few post above just said about the guy crying in his garage every night alone because he is in a bad relationship

Those people exist, more then some of you realize.
+25   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '22        #24
 240ka said
I get it 1000%. I was dealing with a broken immigrant from a small polish town and she put me through it. Luckily I walked away with my life and freedom.

I learned the most important lesson in life being with her and it's that we cant fix anyone. Your chic will mature in her own time but it's nothing we can force nor manipulate them to understand so the decision is yours to make. Either you stay and see how it goes or walk away - but there's a woman out there that's on our level homie.
Youíre absolutely right I guess I thought since I decided to be with that person itís my job to fix them but it isnít, definitely something Iíll reflect on. I appreciate the advice.
+2   

2 months ago '05        #25
OG T Gutta N  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 14467 14 K  Slaps total: 3811 3 K
 Scottie Drippen said
I thought u were making up sh*t about your cousin crying in his garage. This the 2nd time you brought it up, I can tell u not lying now
we got "whos the alpha" issues as cousins

n*gga tried kickin his wife out , she call her her mom , momma call the police n tell them he got a gun in the car (he drove to friend house 2 blocks down with his child) even though no dv happened , he just got off felon parole

n*gga let the karen bi*ches put a case on him

i be disgusted as a man when i see men get emasculated especially by a basic bi*ch , i got too much respect for myself to let any bi*ch dog me out

AND that n*gga owe me $50 dollars for a year+ , n*gga live 1 mile away n aint seen the n*gga since

n*gga lucky we fam , i woulda been legged checked his bi*ch a*s
+14   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+50online now  27
Women on Twitter tell Stories about how Men fumbled the 😾
308 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+21online now  24
Video inside '22 Elantra N Owner Gets Pulled Over, Told It Will Cost $7K To Remove S..
94 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+32online now  21
Image(s) inside Got Some Head, Ate Some Bread, Got In Bed, Lucky He Ainít Dead
99 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  12
These Gotham Knights previews are pretty damn rough..
85 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy