Guy I did time with is back in for murder

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
37 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 months ago '11        #1
3019 page views
79 comments

T-800  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 25884 25 K  Slaps total: 1666 1 K
Guy I did time with is back in for murder

Googled him out of curiosity

I feel fu*ked up

He's young, 23, he was like a nephew to me

Muslim, good dude, would come to my cell to ask me to pray with him and I would say no like a d*ckhead

I'd go to his cell sometimes to talk and he was making salat so I'd have to leave

We both got out, I was talking to him but then we stopped talking over an argument I felt bad kept tryna holler back
+20   

best
worst
79 comments

2 months ago '11        #2
T-800  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6 OP
Another guy got a new trial so that's positive I guess

I remember he was telling me they gave him the max time so he had nothing to lose by appealing (if you lose an appeal, your previous sentence is increased as a "fu*k you" for appealing)
+14   

1 month ago '11        #3
I'm sick af right now man, not even gonna lie, I was crying, this guy was like a little brother to me, he was doing good, two jobs etc.
+13   

1 month ago '21        #4
BigChiefLA  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11970 11 K  Slaps total: 2324 2 K
 T-800 said
Another guy got a new trial so that's positive I guess

I remember he was telling me they gave him the max time so he had nothing to lose by appealing (if you lose an appeal, your previous sentence is increased as a "fu*k you" for appealing)
Just dumb sh*t the judicial system does to sh*t on its citizens. Don’t understand why y’all keep going in that cage
+12   

1 month ago '11        #5
 BigChiefLA said
Just dumb sh*t the judicial system does to sh*t on its citizens. Don’t understand why y’all keep going in that cage
Oh I know better than to go there lol but still.
+1   

1 month ago '21        #6
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 24269 24 K  Slaps total: 6499 6 K
Oh he a Muslim now ?
+38   

1 month ago '10        #7
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 120208 120 K  Slaps total: 24700 24 K
Y’all got conjugal privileges?

+11   

1 month ago '11        #8
 Nautilus O said
Y’all got conjugal privileges?

Lol what's fu*ked up is me and him used to share fu*ked up jokes in there.

Like when we'd see a s*xy employee/c.o. he'd be like "chill...use your program skills"
+6   

1 month ago '12        #9
ezduzit 
Props total: 66237 66 K  Slaps total: 6425 6 K
Holla at a therapist. Not boxden
+19   

1 month ago '17        #10
lucifershammer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 75166 75 K  Slaps total: 7192 7 K
we stopped talking over an argument

So you think you could have been murdered by this dude?
+3   

1 month ago '11        #11
 ezduzit said
There's people on here who have been in similar situations. I was hoping to hear from them.

I don't think a therapist can personally relate to this but I could be wrong
+9   

1 month ago '11        #12
 ezduzit said
Also

1. Therapists charge money
2. Need to fit you into their schedule
3. Can be selective about who they take/are willing to see. My parents have a friend who's a psychologist and she told me some of them aren't willing to see convicts.

What a wonderful system, people who need mental help the most are people psychologists don't want to see.
+11   

1 month ago '17        #13
Willy Boban  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 67725 67 K  Slaps total: 15336 15 K
He made his bed fam. For whatever reason. So leave him be and live your life.

+13   

1 month ago '15        #14
Hellmatic 
Props total: 63545 63 K  Slaps total: 5791 5 K
 T-800 said
Also

3. Can be selective about who they take/are willing to see. My parents have a friend who's a psychologist and she told me some of them aren't willing to see convicts.

What a wonderful system, people who need mental help the most are people psychologists don't want to see.
Get him some books on philosophy. As a man thinketh, think and grow rich, the four agreements, undisputed truth (Mike tyson autobiography). He should keep his mind reading positive things

As a man thinketh is one of the best books you can give to someone who's lost in life, going through some bad times or needs some soul searching

3:30

This is freeway rick favorite book. He says it was what helped him beat his life sentence

Last edited by Hellmatic; 08-14-2022 at 06:22 AM..
+5   

1 month ago '16        #15
seatownslayer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 7902 7 K  Slaps total: 2354 2 K
Who goes to jail to make friends.... this got weird vibes all around... and you just decided to look n*gga up like an Instagram hoe and see how he's been doing... sounds weird all around to me.
+6   

1 month ago '17        #16
yousabitch 
Props total: 26857 26 K  Slaps total: 8027 8 K
 T-800 said
Googled him out of curiosity

I feel fu*ked up

He's young, 23, he was like a nephew to me

Muslim, good dude, would come to my cell to ask me to pray with him and I would say no like a d*ckhead

I'd go to his cell sometimes to talk and he was making salat so I'd have to leave

We both got out, I was talking to him but then we stopped talking over an argument I felt bad kept tryna holler back
You say he’s a good dude but you’re obviously wrong. He’s a piece of sh*t
+10   

1 month ago '17        #17
Mperfection 
Props total: 16914 16 K  Slaps total: 1723 1 K
Good guy, bad k*ller?

This why it's hard to take some of yall serious. n*gga 23, did a bid and is now facing a murder charge and you in here loosely painting this n*gga as good people.

Last edited by Mperfection; 08-14-2022 at 07:23 AM..
+24   

1 month ago '20        #18
JaguarPaw1 
Props total: 2302 2 K  Slaps total: 1266 1 K
 T-800 said
Also

You are broke as fu*k.

That's what you get for being a lowlife that supporters murderers...

1 month ago '20        #19
JaguarPaw1 
 Mperfection said
Good guy, bad k*ller?

This why it's hard to take some of yall serious. n*gga 23, did a bid and is now facing a murder charge and you in here loosely painting this n*gga as good people.
@ is a lost little man that glorifies k*llers.

Its why he's in such a pathetic state.

1 month ago '20        #20
JaguarPaw1 
 T-800 said
I'm sick af right now man, not even gonna lie, I was crying, this guy was like a little brother to me, he was doing good, two jobs etc.
Crying over another man you met in prison who is rightfully getting punished for taking another humans life.

Wtf lol.
+6   

1 month ago '19        #21
Stacksonem  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 7508 7 K  Slaps total: 658 658
One of my former students is in jail for murder right now. I taught him when he was in 8th grade back in 2012. He was street, but I felt had a good heart. His mom wasn’t around but his dad was. His dad didn’t play around either, very active. His dad passed away in 2013 or 2014. My student ended up going to jail shortly after his fathers passing.

He came out in the news because he and some of his friends beat up a CO at rikers. That’s how I learned he was in jail. They broke the CO’s back and really fu*ked him up. When I saw my students mugshot he still looked like a kid to me. He was 18. Anyway later on he gets sentenced and has a kufi on, so I a*sumed he turned Muslim and was trying to change. Anyway he gets out in 2021, a couple months later, he goes on a drill with some guys in the neighborhood. They end up k*lling some random African guy in a case of mistaken identity. When they catch my student he had a bunch of crack on him, he wasn’t the shooter but is an accomplice.

He spent most of his teens and now probably the rest of his life in jail. Each time he got out after his first bid he only lasted a couple months before getting locked up again. It break my heart because I know deep down inside he has a good heart, but once his dad died it seems like the streets consumed him. I was hoping turning Muslim would change him, but it doesn’t seem like it did.

Sorry to hear about your boy.
+22   

1 month ago '08        #22
JR_Tha_Jenius 
Props total: 2614 2 K  Slaps total: 419 419
 seatownslayer said
Who goes to jail to make friends.... this got weird vibes all around... and you just decided to look n*gga up like an Instagram hoe and see how he's been doing... sounds weird all around to me.
I'll shoot him some bail here(See what I ddid there?). I don't think he went to jail to make friends. But being around the same people with nothing else to do, camaraderie seems to be an easy to come by byproduct
+5   

1 month ago '11        #23
 JR_Tha_Jenius said
I'll shoot him some bail here(See what I ddid there?). I don't think he went to jail to make friends. But being around the same people with nothing else to do, camaraderie seems to be an easy to come by byproduct
Right. I'm supposed to just chill by myself and talk to nobody for 3.5 years
+5   

1 month ago '11        #24
 Stacksonem said
One of my former students is in jail for murder right now. I taught him when he was in 8th grade back in 2012. He was street, but I felt had a good heart. His mom wasn’t around but his dad was. His dad didn’t play around either, very active. His dad passed away in 2013 or 2014. My student ended up going to jail shortly after his fathers passing.

He came out in the news because he and some of his friends beat up a CO at rikers. That’s how I learned he was in jail. They broke the CO’s back and really fu*ked him up. When I saw my students mugshot he still looked like a kid to me. He was 18. Anyway later on he gets sentenced and has a kufi on, so I a*sumed he turned Muslim and was trying to change. Anyway he gets out in 2021, a couple months later, he goes on a drill with some guys in the neighborhood. They end up k*lling some random African guy in a case of mistaken identity. When they catch my student he had a bunch of crack on him, he wasn’t the shooter but is an accomplice.

He spent most of his teens and now probably the rest of his life in jail. Each time he got out after his first bid he only lasted a couple months before getting locked up again. It break my heart because I know deep down inside he has a good heart, but once his dad died it seems like the streets consumed him. I was hoping turning Muslim would change him, but it doesn’t seem like it did.

Sorry to hear about your boy.
Thank you for sharing your story.

BTW I've been told before by hood cats that I should be a preacher or a teacher.

Anyways, this friend of mine. He grew up all fu*ked up too, man. I felt bad for him, you know?

These people don't understand, man.
+3   

1 month ago '19        #25
Stacksonem  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 7508 7 K  Slaps total: 658 658
 T-800 said
Thank you for sharing your story.

BTW I've been told before by hood cats that I should be a preacher or a teacher.

Anyways, this friend of mine. He grew up all fu*ked up too, man. I felt bad for him, you know?

These people don't understand, man.
I get it. People we care about do fu*ked up or unexplainable things. Some of them never had a chance because of their circumstances. There’s a lot of nuance is most situations. Even if I don’t agree, I always want to have empathy and try to understand. There are some things that if you do, I’ll cut you off, but most of the time I’m willing to listen and try to be supportive.
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Hurricane Ian.. Florida Yall prepared?
149 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  7
Sep 26 - 30-year fixed mortgage rate jumps to 6.8%. Highest reading since 2008..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+57online now  4
Image(s) inside Gaming Setup Thread
132 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  2
Image(s) inside Hacker says Rockstar has been working on GTA 6 since 2014 and invested..
76 comments
2 days ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy