online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Aug 12 - US Consulate Tijuana advises shelter-in-place amid reports of violence

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 years ago '21        #1
2548 page views
48 comments

Swisha2k11  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 11903 11 K  Slaps total: 3901 3 K
icon Aug 12 - US Consulate Tijuana advises shelter-in-place amid reports of violence

Last edited by Swisha2k11; 08-12-2022 at 11:47 PM..
+9   

icon
best
icon
worst
48 comments

2 years ago '05        #2
R0R0 
Props total: 6177 6 K  Slaps total: 1609 1 K
emoji

2 years ago '05        #3
bi0  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 46165 46 K  Slaps total: 3987 3 K
Canceled my 3 day TJ trip this weekend. my homeboys are still headed down to SD/TJ but they already understand about the high chances they’ll be kidnapped.
+24   

2 years ago '21        #4
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 66602 66 K  Slaps total: 18992 18 K
 bi0 said 🔗
Canceled my 3 day TJ trip this weekend. my homeboys are still headed down to SD/TJ but they already understand about the high chances they’ll be kidnapped.
Damn they desperate for a party
emoji
+44   

2 years ago '08        #5
cohs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 65482 65 K  Slaps total: 3818 3 K
Interesting.
+3   

2 years ago '15        #6
AmillionMo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 45469 45 K  Slaps total: 13980 13 K
I'm going to SD tomorrow. I'm not fu#king with TJ... what the cartels tryna do? Why don't they understand that the US gov will ki1l all of their whole bloodlines in their sleep? It doesn't make sense.
+10   

2 years ago '14        #7
Gottemscoped 
Props total: 6411 6 K  Slaps total: 2223 2 K
We need to send the colonists in there and eliminate half of their youth. Them boys wild af… they make demon time look like a doll party.
+3   

2 years ago '21        #8
Aztec King 
Props total: 28684 28 K  Slaps total: 10523 10 K

+3   

2 years ago '22        #9
BReNDon 
Props total: 16277 16 K  Slaps total: 6875 6 K
 AmillionMo said 🔗
I'm going to SD tomorrow. I'm not fu#king with TJ... what the cartels tryna do? Why don't they understand that the US gov will ki1l all of their whole bloodlines in their sleep? It doesn't make sense.
Lol ki1l bloodlines in their sleep huh just like the Taliban..
+14   

2 years ago '05        #10
bi0  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 46165 46 K  Slaps total: 3987 3 K
 Tlatoani said 🔗
Damn they desperate for a party
emoji
Yeah, 3 bored married men who got a hotel next to a strip club I highly doubt their canceling this trip.
+10   

2 years ago '15        #11
Jad95  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 20325 20 K  Slaps total: 2222 2 K
This is how the cartel says “free the guys” .

From what I hear, Jalisco cartel making a statement that we will fu#k up one the countries main tourist spots until you free our members. Idk how accurate or true it was but a post I read on twitter said they put a 10pm curfew out and they snatching anybody out after curfew this weekend.
+6   

2 years ago '19        #12
aaf192020  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 144430 144 K  Slaps total: 17448 17 K
 Jad95 said 🔗
This is how the cartel says “free the guys” .

From what I hear, Jalisco cartel making a statement that we will fu#k up one the countries main tourist spots until you free our members. Idk how accurate or true it was but a post I read on twitter said they put a 10pm curfew out and they snatching anybody out after curfew this weekend.
emoji

I couldn't imagine trying to still have a good time or party in that type of environment. That's why I stay TF away from gang shxt and organized crime.
+9   

2 years ago '17        #13
yousabitch 
Props total: 28349 28 K  Slaps total: 8696 8 K
If our government wasn’t working with the cartel they would have been sent troops to Mexico and wiped the cartels out. Maybe I’m wrong. Maybe they fear the cartel bring violence here to the USA.
+4   

2 years ago '15        #14
AmillionMo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 45469 45 K  Slaps total: 13980 13 K
 BReNDon said 🔗
Lol ki1l bloodlines in their sleep huh just like the Taliban..
Yep, fu#ked up huh... They gonna do them folks way dirtier than the Taliban because they too close to America. They gonna send them folks a message message!

2 years ago '19        #15
 yousabi#ch said 🔗
If our government wasn’t working with the cartel they would have been sent troops to Mexico and wiped the cartels out. Maybe I’m wrong. Maybe they fear the cartel bring violence here to the USA.
 AmillionMo said 🔗
Yep, fu#ked up huh... They gonna do them folks way dirtier than the Taliban because they too close to America. They gonna send them folks a message message!
If the US government wanted to stop the cartels they would've done it a long time ago. The War on Drugs was mostly a war on American drug dealers and users not really the cartels (mostly certain cartel figureheads and not the organizations structure were taken out).

Chicago get so much press for Black gun violence but it's literally the biggest hub of drugs in the country and cartels run that racket!!! Wonder why that's not talked about more.....

emoji

Last edited by aaf192020; 08-13-2022 at 09:56 AM..
+14   

2 years ago '21        #16
Swisha2k11  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8 OP
 yousabi#ch said 🔗
The cartel and us government is in a partnership?

emoji
+1   

2 years ago '21        #17
Swisha2k11  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8 OP
 aaf192020 said 🔗
If the US government wanted to stop the cartels they would've done it a long time ago. The War on Drugs was mostly a war on American drug dealers and users not really the cartels (mostly certain cartel figureheads and not the organizations structure were taken out).

Chicago get so much press for Black gun violence but it's literally the biggest hub of drugs in the country and cartels run that racket!!! Wonder why that's not talked about more.....

emoji
Sorta like the immigration issue...

1. Capitalism doesn't function as efficiently with a declining population... immigration helps to expand pop. numbers and grows the GDP ...

2. Immigrants aren't coming here for the sunshine ... they're being employed by some of the same folks that "hate them"... covertly, of course.

3. It's just an issue because it's a powerful political tool used to divide and conquer.

Sorta like Roe, guns, etc.
+8   

2 years ago '19        #18
 Swisha2k11 said 🔗
Sorta like the immigration issue...

1. Capitalism doesn't function as efficiently with a declining population... immigration helps to expand pop. numbers and grows the GDP ...

2. Immigrants aren't coming here for the sunshine ... they're being employed by some of the same folks that "hate them"... covertly, of course.

3. It's just an issue because it's a powerful political tool used to divide and conquer.

Sorta like Roe, guns, etc.
I agree with your take on immigration but my thing is why are a certain people looked at as drug dealers as if we're producing, manufacturing, or importing the drugs ourselves. Most of this shxt is coming from ports and Mexico. Some from Canada, I personally know a guy who had people that owned a farm in Upper Peninsula Michigan that would receive drugs directly from Canada.

Fxcked up part is the these same foreign importers of these drugs have countrymen that immigrate here and look down on Black people as if we're the only ones in the drug trade.
+4   

2 years ago '17        #19
yousabitch 
Props total: 28349 28 K  Slaps total: 8696 8 K
 Swisha2k11 said 🔗
The cartel and us government is in a partnership?

emoji

I would think so. Someone is making money off them. They would definitely gone over to Mexico and wiped them out by now if that wasn’t the case.
+4   

2 years ago '10        #20
Rebirth46  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 8416 8 K  Slaps total: 1136 1 K
 aaf192020 said 🔗
emoji

I couldn't imagine trying to still have a good time or party in that type of environment. That's why I stay TF away from gang shxt and organized crime.
We don’t want a war too close to home at any given time
+3   

2 years ago '22        #21
Deeebo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 19523 19 K  Slaps total: 11052 11 K
 aaf192020 said 🔗
I agree with your take on immigration but my thing is why are a certain people looked at as drug dealers as if we're producing, manufacturing, or importing the drugs ourselves. Most of this shxt is coming from ports and Mexico. Some from Canada, I personally know a guy who had people that owned a farm in Upper Peninsula Michigan that would receive drugs directly from Canada.

Fxcked up part is the these same foreign importers of these drugs have countrymen that immigrate here and look down on Black people as if we're the only ones in the drug trade.
Issue has nothing to do w blacks and your victim a$s can’t help yourself and make it about blacks
emoji

To stay on topic TJ out of control right now because one of the heavy’s got locked up and rival cartels fighting for power.

But Who the fu#k parties in TJ anyways unless you going to HK stay the fu#k out till you have to cross the border
emoji

2 years ago '19        #22
 Rebirth46 said 🔗
We don’t want a war too close to home at any given time
My sentiments exactly! The logistics of an actual hot war with the cartel could really destroy a lot of innocent lives. The sheer amount of crash dummies ready to commit acts of violence on behalf of the cartels or gangs would be impossible to stop or contain.

2 years ago '15        #23
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 83186 83 K  Slaps total: 11822 11 K
 AmillionMo said 🔗
It’s some of these newer cartel bosses I think.
They getting c0cky and making bad decisions. I know Chapos son is really fukin up and been a terrible leader since he’s taken over. There’s a lot of changes here and there between them all. If the US ever labeled them “terrorist” groups… It would get hella bloody and have them running under the nearest set of trees, caves, whatever at any sound similar to a drone.
+1   

2 years ago '21        #24
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 41419 41 K  Slaps total: 11870 11 K
My girl stays in Sinaloa

Im scared to fly down there , I don’t even speak that language
+1   

2 years ago '19        #25
 DamianDragunov said 🔗
It’s some of these newer cartel bosses I think.
They getting c0cky and making bad decisions. I know Chapos son is really fukin up and been a terrible leader since he’s taken over. There’s a lot of changes here and there between them all. If the US ever labeled them “terrorist” groups… It would get hella bloody and have them running under the nearest set of trees, caves, whatever at any sound similar to a drone.
The US would never go to war against the cartel in real life. We'll talk a good game and make a few arrests but we're not in the business of stopping the drug trade, just curbing it a bit.

The West is fully aware that it's citizens need "Soma" or some type of altering drug to allow people to cope and keep them in certain positions where we're not focused on actually doing better individually or even more concerning to them: a collective!

Imagine our economy without a steady stream of drug offenders in prison systems or politics without the drug addicted voters bases (10%+ of Americans are estimated to be drug dependent not just casual users).
That's 30 million people..

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+339
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
286 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+417
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
68 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+527
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman and slim pull up to a drake j cole concert
21 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop