'The Black Phone’ Now Streaming Exclusively on Peacock

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
24 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

2 months ago '18        #1
2299 page views
56 comments

Eclectic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x169
Props total: 207035 207 K  Slaps total: 7719 7 K
'The Black Phone’ Now Streaming Exclusively on Peacock

"One of this year’s best horror films, Scott Derrickson‘s The Black Phone is coming to DVD and Blu-ray on August 16, but you won’t have to wait until next week to bring the film home.

Beginning RIGHT NOW, The Black Phone is available on Digital and streaming exclusively on Peacock. That means if you subscribe to Peacock, you can watch the film free of charge!

Meanwhile, here’s everything you need to know about the physical/digital release…

EXCLUSIVE BONUS FEATURES on BLU-RAYTM, DVD & DIGITAL:

DELETED SCENES
Is This America Now?
No Dreams
ETHAN HAWKE’S EVIL TURN – Dive deeper into the character of The Grabber and how Ethan Hawke was able to transform into this unnerving villain.
ANSWERING THE CALL: BEHIND THE SCENES OF THE BLACK PHONE – Take a behind-the-scenes look into the most pivotal elements of THE BLACK PHONE production, including adapting the story and achieving the vision of director Scott Derrickson.
DEVIL IN THE DESIGN – Explore how the intricacies of production design helped bring this film to life, from the set design, to costumes, to hair and makeup.
SUPER 8 SET – Cast and crew break down the decision to shoot the dream sequences on Super 8 film, and how that helped capture the aesthetic of the time period.
SHADOWPROWLER – A short film by Scott Derrickson
FEATURE COMMENTARY BY PRODUCER/CO-WRITER/DIRECTOR SCOTT DERRICKSON
Academy Award® nominee Ethan Hawke (Sinister, Boyhood, Training Day), in the most disturbing role of his career, stars in a new suspenseful thriller based on the short story by Joe Hill (“Locke & Key,” Horns) and from Blumhouse and director Scott Derrickson who brought you Sinister and Doctor Strange.

From producer Jason Blum (The Invisible Man, Get Out, Split), written by Scott Derrickson and C. Robert Cargill (Sinister, Dr. Strange) with Derrickson directing, The Black Phone stars Ethan Hawke, Jeremy Davies (Saving Private Ryan, The House That Jack Built, Lost), James Ransone (It Chapter Two, Generation k*ll), Mason Thames (For All Mankind, Walker) and Madeleine McGraw (Secrets of Sulpher Springs, A Christmas Wish).

Finney (Thames), a shy but clever 13-year-old boy, is abducted by a sadistic k*ller (Hawke) and trapped in a soundproof basement where screaming is of little use. When a disconnected phone on the wall begins to ring, Finney discovers that he can hear the voices of the k*ller’s previous victims. And they are dead set on making sure that what happened to them doesn’t happen to Finney. The film is produced by Derrickson & Cargill’s Crooked Highway and presented by Universal and Blumhouse.

Meagan wrote in her review of The Black Phone for Bloody disgusting, “Derrickson and Cargill revive the same traits and structure of Sinister to transform Joe Hill’s short into a feature-length nightmare full of ghostly kids, violence, and a trio of unforgettable performances.”

visit this link https://bloody-disgusting .. ly-on-peacock/
+6   

best
worst
56 comments

2 months ago '05        #2
Trill Azz Nigga 
Props total: 1010 1 K  Slaps total: 348 348
Mane this some bullsh*t... peacock need to let a n*gga Kno when they gone gone get the stream to these new movies bcuz hell I just paid 20 bucks for this movie on Amazon prime this past Monday SMH...
+15   

2 months ago '16        #3
Ravishing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 24406 24 K  Slaps total: 2269 2 K
 Trill Azz n*gga said
Mane this some bullsh*t... peacock need to let a n*gga Kno when they gone gone get the stream to these new movies bcuz hell I just paid 20 bucks for this movie on Amazon prime this past Monday SMH...

People mentioned it in previous threads on here. At least you can watch it again for free.99
+6   

2 months ago '05        #4
Trill Azz Nigga 
 Ravishing said

People mentioned it in previous threads on here. At least you can watch it again for free.99
I be avoiding them threads bcuz of spoilers
+4   

2 months ago '17        #5
KINGMFCOLD  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 12092 12 K  Slaps total: 1306 1 K
Movie was trash
+2   

2 months ago '16        #6
Ravishing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 24406 24 K  Slaps total: 2269 2 K
 Trill Azz n*gga said
I be avoiding them threads bcuz of spoilers
That’s fair
+2   

2 months ago '19        #7
Atlanta 
Props total: 703 703  Slaps total: 109 109
 Trill Azz n*gga said
Watched it on my smart TV with soap2day for free
+5   

2 months ago '21        #8
DwightMann 
Props total: 4456 4 K  Slaps total: 247 247
70/80s throwback feel to it.
+5   

2 months ago '05        #9
Trill Azz Nigga 
 Atlanta said
Watched it on my smart TV with soap2day for free
Nvr heard of that app ..was it in HD?

2 months ago '17        #10
Lazy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 45140 45 K  Slaps total: 6272 6 K
Redbox

2 months ago '18        #11
antisocial100 
Props total: 24333 24 K  Slaps total: 6372 6 K
This movie like NOPE, left me underwhelmed and waiting for things to get deeper
+1   

2 months ago '05        #12
Trill Azz Nigga 
Did them Nope threads say anything about Peacock picking the movie up?
+1   

2 months ago '21        #13
Fatt Kidd 
Props total: 8265 8 K  Slaps total: 2227 2 K
This was a good movie. The main kid was dumb as hell making dumb moves but the girl that played his sister did a real good job acting.
+10   

2 months ago '21        #14
Fatt Kidd 
Props total: 8265 8 K  Slaps total: 2227 2 K
 Trill Azz n*gga said
Did them Nope threads say anything about Peacock picking the movie up?
I literally googled that earlier. I saw possibly next month but not confirmed. I also couldn't have saved money on this movie too but I hate spoilers.
+2   

2 months ago '05        #15
Trill Azz Nigga 
 Fatt Kidd said
I literally googled that earlier. I saw possibly next month but not confirmed. I also couldn't have saved money on this movie too but I hate spoilers.
Aight good looking 👍

2 months ago '17        #16
Touge 
Props total: 2867 2 K  Slaps total: 219 219
My girl was buggin me to buy this sh*t on my prime account last week, told her to give it a couple weeks it’s probably gonna be on peacock, well what do we have here
+7   

2 months ago '06        #17
jj01 
Props total: 36953 36 K  Slaps total: 11342 11 K
sh*t was wack to me and nothing horror related involved. Could have been anyone under the mask instead of Ethan. They touched on no purpose or backstory when they could've with his character.
+9   

2 months ago '19        #18
1mcchicken2go 
Props total: 3055 3 K  Slaps total: 206 206
One of those watch it 1 time and never putting it on ever again movies.

Idk why I thought this was gonna be heat. I got Don't breathe vibes from the trailer
+6   

2 months ago '05        #19
Trill Azz Nigga 
 Touge said
My girl was buggin me to buy this sh*t on my prime account last week, told her to give it a couple weeks it’s probably gonna be on peacock, well what do we have here
Lucky bastard!
+1   

2 months ago '04        #20
ruff 
Props total: 17703 17 K  Slaps total: 2778 2 K
Waiting for my edibles to kick in... midnight showing at home

I liked it but I'd never want to see that movie again

3/5 movie
1/5 spooky

Sad sh*t like this really exists though, some sick sh*t out there

Last edited by ruff; 08-13-2022 at 04:11 AM..
+1   

2 months ago '17        #21
KINGMFCOLD  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 12092 12 K  Slaps total: 1306 1 K
 KINGMFCOLD said
Movie was trash
LMAO at anybody slapping this comment. The sh*t could barely keep my attention. Hands down one of the worst horror flicks I've seen in a bit. I really think folks give it credit because the movie relies alot on the performances of the kids. The kids do an excellent job acting. The problem I have is the movie leaves too much more to want. Literally a couple kids get snatched up but the film rarely shows any of their experiences. The deaths of em are left to the imagination pretty much. Not much detail goes into the background of the k*ller, his motivation for taking the children, his brother, what happened to the kids mother, why after all those back to back kidnappings nobody noticed the black van? sh*t was a*s.
+5   

2 months ago '17        #22
FCWGM 
Props total: 14821 14 K  Slaps total: 1337 1 K

2 months ago '10        #23
Official253 
Props total: 2454 2 K  Slaps total: 755 755
Movie was definitely underwhelming
+3   

2 months ago '19        #24
Dblqrtrpndr 
Props total: 893 893  Slaps total: 164 164
The sister was definitely the highlight
+2   

2 months ago '10        #25
Big Louie Guwop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 55756 55 K  Slaps total: 7193 7 K

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  40
 Sep 30 - McDonald’s is releasing new Happy Meals for adults
41 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  38
It’s hard to tell if Jordan took Barkley’s joke personally, but what he sa..
17 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+49online now  23
 Video inside Jeezy Da Snowman Presents: The Sno Ball
93 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+22online now  17
 Video inside Fat Joe pulls up to The Bet hip hop awards with his family!
78 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy