Master P On 106 and Park talking 85%!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Beanie Sigel post a message to MEEKY MOUSE
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Wack 100 vs. Maino (09-30-2016) [ANTICIPATION/DISCUSSION THREAD] Tale Of The T..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado did absolutely nothing with this moment
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just 1 Pic
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '04        #61
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,004 | Props total: 0 0
Baby had similar sh*t. Both him and P were makin mad loot independent before they got their deals. Cash Money got their deal through Universal, re-released "400 Degreez" (yes, the version that the majority of you have is NOT the original) and the rest is history.
 11 years ago '04        #62
Mangudai 
space
space
$2,665 | Props total: 8 8
 oncue said:
Before and during his Priority record days...
Yall need to pay attention to that man there.....
He was the one that opened all these doors for the rappers today
he was the main cat making money from the South in the 90'......

yall must be young if you don't remember when P was runnin it...
We need a age limit on making posts I get tired of schooling these youngsters that just discovered rap music...
Know and learn your history if you listen to this music..

I fu*kin know it man, sh*ts disgusting, I atleast thought everyone knew master p BEEN cakin it. sh*ts disgusting
 06-18-2005, 07:12 AM         #63
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Speakerboxxx said:
When Beats By The Pound left it was ova for No Limit. hey, where are them cats anyways?
they record as the Medicine Men now, but KLC is doin some stuff by himself. Last I heard he was tryin to get some Soulja Slim songs that were stolen by Slim's boys when he get k!lled. He planned to put a Slim album so his moms could get some cake
 06-18-2005, 07:14 AM         #64
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Al Taker said:
p late 90's = ENTIRE dirty south movement
and West Coast
 11 years ago '04        #65
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,839 | Props total: 18 18
 DTownPistonsFan said:
Baby had similar sh*t. Both him and P were makin mad loot independent before they got their deals. Cash Money got their deal through Universal, re-released "400 Degreez" (yes, the version that the majority of you have is NOT the original) and the rest is history.
i had the original version of 400 degreez.

did the Mercedes CD on no limit ever come out. I remember lookin through the no limit cd booklets just to see the cover for Mercedes CD.
 06-18-2005, 07:32 AM         #66
Killa #4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i been a master p hater since day one
hes always was wack
and it just cracks me up to see his lame a.ss fallin off
 06-18-2005, 07:43 AM         #67
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:

did the Mercedes CD on no limit ever come out. I remember lookin through the no limit cd booklets just to see the cover for Mercedes CD.
I'd put it in Mercedes' Rear End lol
 11 years ago '04        #68
lzrich 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 1 1
I had to give you props for this one son, this is so true! Young dummies dont know sh*t!

oncue said:
Before and during his Priority record days...
Yall need to pay attention to that man there.....
He was the one that opened all these doors for the rappers today
he was the main cat making money from the South in the 90'......

yall must be young if you don't remember when P was runnin it...
We need a age limit on making posts I get tired of schooling these youngsters that just discovered rap music...
Know and learn your history if you listen to this music..
 06-18-2005, 07:53 AM         #69
][][d-\x/t 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To put it all into perspective P was the sh*t back in the 90's sh*t i started listeing to him back when The Ghettos Tryin To k!ll Me Days Back when it only was a few cats on the labelYou had P, Silkk, C, Mr Serv On , Big Ed And King George wack a.ss. Listening to that sh*t now is nostalgic and brings back big memories as a tenn growing up so i definetely gotta give P his props. Not only did he make music but he made movies, was a wack a.ss basketball player, he had everybody in his grasp. I remember having a gold no limit chain i think everybody had one them hoes lol. All he did was make party music really and back then his music would make you crunk. Nowadays sure he fell off its only because hes going through alot though he lost his best production even though production on the new cd is the sh*t. His brother C in prison prolly for something he aint do. He Lost all his heavy hitters who were hot b4 they hit No Limit as of Snoop Dogg, Mystikal and broght new faces out that in some eyes are still hot as of Fiend & Magic. So dont knock a man because his music aint the grestest now look at what he has accomplished and in my eyes the sh*t yall think is hot nowadays will never reach a high point because most of it is a bunch of ripped off sh*t from the 90's when music was real not fake. Now its mostly fake. Truely rap aint never gonna be the same so i listen to all my old sh*t because there truely aint nothing new anymore. Give me some old Eightball & MJG from when they were with Suave House or some old No Limit and im coo i sit back in my ride and remember being young. So now I Leave You With this youngstaz fu*k 50 cent cuz hew aint sh*t never gonna be sh*t yall woulda never got to like 50 cent if he never woulda came out with eminem cuz to tell the truth i never heard of him b4 his first album with shady aftermath cuz like i said its all a rip off of the old days now he's trying too hard to be like 2-Pac a.ss all these folks are so if they aint comin original i dont bump em. And Game reminds me too much of the Days of NWA fu*k all that im out you youngstaz will never know
 11 years ago '04        #70
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,004 | Props total: 0 0
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:

I honestly don't remember, but I know EXACTLY what you're talking about cuz I used to peep that cover too.
 11 years ago '04        #71
UADEnd95 
space
space
$872 | Props total: 0 0
dint he file bankrupt not too long ago?
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
68 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
181 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Whove Died Mysteriously.
221 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
ugly duckling chelsea clinton claims weed is killing people :cmonsonn:
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
120 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
149 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
158 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Christian boy, 16, facing DEATH PENALTY for offending Muslims in Face..
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy