most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GAME saying AR-AB running philly now
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dream Chaser's Takbar responds to Game
55 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
Unpredictable 
space
space
$504 | Props total: 2 2
Filing for bankruptcy means nothing Donald Trump has done it about 3 times its just a way to protect your a.ssests. Yea and Cash Money got like the same deal NoLimit did because they was thought of as the next Cash Money. Priority records was dumb I wonder what happened to that label
 11 years ago '04        #42
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 15 15
 Unpredictable said:
Filing for bankruptcy means nothing Donald Trump has done it about 3 times its just a way to protect your a.ssests. Yea and Cash Money got like the same deal NoLimit did because they was thought of as the next Cash Money. Priority records was dumb I wonder what happened to that label
universal gave baby 100million (true?) a couple years ago to resign
 06-17-2005, 06:44 PM         #43
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddash said:
that is true story man,priority gave him 85%,I heard him say that many times b4 on tv shows and read it in many magazines.to bad he aint sellin that much now.
Well Since He Has 85% He Doesnt Hav 2 Sell That 2 Make The Same Amount Or Even More Money. Wit A Label Like He Got Theyre Lucky 2 Get 50%. U Gotta Respect His Business Intuition. His Son Had Cars, Houses And Groupies B4 He Was 13 And Romeo Is A Top 10 Basketball Player In The 9th Grade. I'm Jealous Of That Dude LOL. If He Keep It Up In Ball He Gone Be Bad In The Rap Game And The Ball Game. And Thats Gonna Be Alotta Money.
 11 years ago '04        #44
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$13,324 | Props total: 347 347
P been a hustle since he was little, i remeber on BET he was tellin all the stories when he was little and how he hustle, he a smart dude.... he understand the music industry busniness and instead of bein another n*gga get chump change for doin rap, he made sure he got all that is possible out of rap... Dude is smart, thats y u got soo many n*ggas that want to have there own record lable, they seen how P did it, Simmons, Diddy and all
 06-17-2005, 08:59 PM         #45
n2deep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aint no limit broke as a joke
 06-17-2005, 09:42 PM         #46
BigSimon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i remember when everybody was gettin them tank tatts ................
 11 years ago '04        #47
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 15 15
 BigSimon said:
i remember when everybody was gettin them tank tatts ................
i had a tank on my backpack
 06-17-2005, 09:48 PM         #48
IcE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 oncue said:
Before and during his Priority record days...
Yall need to pay attention to that man there.....
He was the one that opened all these doors for the rappers today
he was the main cat making money from the South in the 90'......

yall must be young if you don't remember when P was runnin it...
We need a age limit on making posts I get tired of schooling these youngsters that just discovered rap music...
Know and learn your history if you listen to this music..
lol i had 2 prop u on that :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #49
oncue 
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 0 0
yeah kinda makes me wonder if you guys are 3 years old, or if you just started listening to rap yesterday.
 06-17-2005, 10:02 PM         #50
IcE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for real big upz 2 my sis she taught me on all this sh*t it'z funny cuz ppl don't think i don't know sh*t i may b 16 but i'm smart enough 2 know master p was doin it well back in tha 90'z dude had so many albumz he was tha sh*t an was gettin paid very well it'z juss funny how ppl these dayz don't know crap about hip hop all these young buckz out there in middle skool thinkin artistz like 50 tha best an sh*t nah y'all need 2 get a hip hop timeline or somethin iono find some sh*t an get informed on who was doin it big in tha 90'z half these new ppl out ain't sh*t compared 2 ppl back in tha day...for real i laugh @ these young catz who disrespectin artistz from tha 80'z,90'z, w/e.... y'all don't know real hip hop till u hear some artistz like run DMC an what not an for all tha older ppl out there u know what i'm talkin about cuz u know more than me lol...but i wouldn't know ne of this if it wasn't for my older sister so big upz 2 her an every1 else on here who skoolin all these young catz lol

Last edited by IcE; 06-17-2005 at 10:03 PM..
 06-18-2005, 12:15 AM         #51
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah P put the south on the map as far as mainstream goes, and he had the street sh*t, ghetto D is my sh*t, ma ma ma ma make crack like this

P is the man either way even though his music sucks now
 11 years ago '04        #52
stalyon2004 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 0 0
to all the cats that watched wrestling...remember p had some involvement with wcw, had the no limit label a.ssociated with a storyline either during the late 90's or 2000...but i remember p performing on monday nitro, sh*t was hot back then!

it's a shame that we have people on here not knowing anything at all bout the rap game...
 06-18-2005, 12:35 AM         #53
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stalyon2004 said:
to all the cats that watched wrestling...remember p had some involvement with wcw, had the no limit label a.ssociated with a storyline either during the late 90's or 2000...but i remember p performing on monday nitro, sh*t was hot back then!

it's a shame that we have people on here not knowing anything at all bout the rap game...
i vaguely remember that
 11 years ago '04        #54
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
his investments really went up to 800 mill??? god damn.
 11 years ago '04        #55
oldnavy1 
space
space
$1,029 | Props total: 0 0
a lot of people sleep on p but it's true. when he 1st started no limit he got 85 percent of everything which NO ONE has ever done. and back in the day when there was a no limit release every month each cd went at least gold from his crafty marketing at the time when he put release dates in every cd. now i know that sounds like everyone else but when no limit put a date on their cds it was in stone no pushing back of albums. p has sold plenty and just when you think he can do no more lil romeo comes with some anthem that people tend to buy.
 11 years ago '04        #56
Khazano 
space
space
$2,348 | Props total: 2 2
 Strider said:
so why is baby so rich?

30 million dollar contarct with universal
 11 years ago '04        #57
Veno da Don 19 heat pts19
space
space
$18,963 | Props total: 1570 1570
 Strider said:
so why is baby so rich?

A few years back (2001 I believe) my n*gga from middle school ( his cousin raps with this local group that did a few songs with the cash money cats) (The Eastside Chedda Boyz for those who know who that is) told me Baby and the label was 60mil in debt with universal.

Them n*ggas was taking they advance money and buying Bentley's and Houses and Jewelry spending crazy dough that belonged to Universal.

Shortly after that Baby started selling all his Bentley's and expensive a.ss cars saying he did that now it's old.

Don't know if that was true or not but you see all the Hot Boyz left the label saying they wasn't getting paid. I think Juve sold like 8mil with Cash Money and B.G sold a few mill also. Take it for what it's worth.
 11 years ago '04        #58
this is me 
space
space
$1,187 | Props total: 0 0
yo master p is one of the richest mother fu*kers in the us he be doin his thing what thing that is i dont no but like 7 years ago he was the shyt
 11 years ago '04        #59
Veno da Don 19 heat pts19
space
space
$18,963 | Props total: 1570 1570
 billieskeet said:
Well Since He Has 85% He Doesnt Hav 2 Sell That 2 Make The Same Amount Or Even More Money. Wit A Label Like He Got Theyre Lucky 2 Get 50%. U Gotta Respect His Business Intuition. His Son Had Cars, Houses And Groupies B4 He Was 13 And Romeo Is A Top 10 Basketball Player In The 9th Grade. I'm Jealous Of That Dude LOL. If He Keep It Up In Ball He Gone Be Bad In The Rap Game And The Ball Game. And Thats Gonna Be Alotta Money.
Don't forget Romeo has his own TV show!!!! :D :D
 11 years ago '04        #60
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,004 | Props total: 0 0
lol@all these guys claimin that people on this board don't remember the late 90's. The late 90's wasn't very long ago and I don't think there are very many 8 year olds posting on this board. But yeah, yall are right. When No Limit was on top, they were selling MAD records. Yall remember they were puttin out like an album a month? P, C-murder, Silkk, Tru, Mr. Serv On, Mo B d!ck, Mia X, Mac (my personal fav...both albums of his are classics to me) Kane & Abel....just too many peeps to name. Not to mention the soundtracks to those movies. They always had sh*t comin out. And every CD had those little ads advertising like the next 10 albums? lol And most of that sh*t never dropped.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
146 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
28 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
67 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
376 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
157 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
55 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL RGIII - Y'all better leave me and my Becky be
71 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Lloyd Banks - All Or Nothing 2: Live It Up Tracklist (Ft. Joe Budden, V..
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy