Master P On 106 and Park talking 85%!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
211 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
188 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
29 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-16-2005, 06:51 PM         #21
Strider 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so why is baby so rich?
 06-16-2005, 06:55 PM         #22
Moleydon96 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Real Talk Homie
 06-16-2005, 06:59 PM         #23
megamayn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
plus he had a number of investiments, even if he makes wack albums for the rest of his life, he'll still be rich as hell...he's probably just making albums for fun, he don't need anymore money
 11 years ago '04        #24
HTownkilla 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,285 | Props total: 2 2
that n*gga sold tons of albums in the 90's "ghetto dope" album wuz off the chain everyone i knew bought that album
 11 years ago '04        #25
L.E.S|M 
space
space
$5,597 | Props total: 1 1
When Beats By The Pound left it was ova for No Limit. hey, where are them cats anyways?
 06-16-2005, 07:12 PM         #26
wILL da iLL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes not even in da top 10 hip hop richest...i was watchin vh1 and they had said who was up there and he was no where 2 be found
 11 years ago '04        #27
ReddBoss 
space
space
space
$2,849 | Props total: 1 1
^^
hell its alot of cats that got bank and werent on that list VH1 only shows the folks who are in right now
 06-16-2005, 08:45 PM         #28
J_Rey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he a legend all that needs to be said about p
 11 years ago '04        #29
tntitan 
space
space
space
$914 | Props total: 62 62
 Speakerboxxx said:
When Beats By The Pound left it was ova for No Limit. hey, where are them cats anyways?

Wondering what former No Limit production team, Beats By The Pound has been up to? They are currently looking for a new label and publishing deal. They’re ready to release their first artist Six Shot, in which the team takes all the production duties. Beats By The Pound left the No Limit camp in April 1999 claiming that they weren’t getting paid enough for their work. Master P disagrees. In the June issue of The Source, P said, "I don’t have Beats By The Pound no more. Our sound had played out. I’m bein’ real with myself- that Beats By The Pound sound had played out after ’98."

Beats By The Pound have changed their name to the Medicine Men to distance themselves from No Limit. There is no word on when Six Shot will be releasing an album, but hopes are for this fall. ....Thursday - June 8, 2000
 06-16-2005, 08:56 PM         #30
sdimedru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
master who?? lol damn and good 4 him if he signed a 85% deal!
 11 years ago '04        #31
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,794 | Props total: 44 44
damn didnt know he saidit like that that i know he mentioned something relating 2 that on da ghetto postage cd i think but they made nolimit i heard they made ludas move bi*ch only beat i know of after nolimit but if he did that with them he did ugk the same n the rest of his artists
 11 years ago '04        #32
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,839 | Props total: 18 18
 Speakerboxxx said:
Yeah, that's why NO Limit went bankrupt.
No Limit went bankrupt, but P has 40 other businesses

no limit was puttin out 5-10 cds a month. Alot of them went gold and platinum

even silk went platinum
 11 years ago '05        #33
tazbanks28 
space
space
$714 | Props total: 0 0
Yeah, that's why NO Limit went bankrupt.
Lol
but fo real he hustled his a.ss off, puttin out CDs on those cheap a.ss plastic cases. There was a No limit album out like every month. I'm still waitin on that Mercedes
OK here we go,

No Limit Records went bankrupt to protect his a.ssets, his over under ratio was way to high. He wast worth 450 mill but had over 800 mill of investments.

So by filling bankrupt and everyone suing him for money, they got nothing.

Which is why if you are paying attention the new company's name is THE NEW NO LIMIT RECORDS.

The reason why he can't be listed in the top 10 richest rappers even though he is sitting on 250 mill is because of him filling bankrupt, your moeny is protected but you can't claim them as a.ssets..

KLC from beats from the pound has been producing like crazy in the south, Luda, T.I., Ball & G
 06-17-2005, 07:09 AM         #34
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djphyber said:
I got like every no limit album that was released in the 90's i think. but who doesn't?
Thaaaat would be me... :D
 11 years ago '04        #35
TheProtege9020 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,143 | Props total: 157 157
 tazbanks28 said:
OK here we go,

No Limit Records went bankrupt to protect his a.ssets, his over under ratio was way to high. He wast worth 450 mill but had over 800 mill of investments.

Which is why if you are paying attention the new company's name is THE NEW NO LIMIT RECORDS.

The reason why he can't be listed in the top 10 richest rappers even though he is sitting on 250 mill is because of him filling bankrupt, your moeny is protected but you can't claim them as a.ssets..

KLC from beats from the pound has been producing like crazy in the south, Luda, T.I., Ball & G

School Dem Cats.
 11 years ago '04        #36
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,717 | Props total: 295 295
P use ta run sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #37
JHawk972 
space
space
$1,339 | Props total: 2 2
OK here we go,

KLC from beats from the pound has been producing like crazy in the south, Luda, T.I., Ball & G,
Yep, hats The TRUTH...

KiNgJaMeS305 said:
give them the history lesson

master p and baby are TRU Hustlers in the rap game, not some fake hustlers like cassidy
Yep..Baby took a page outta P's book and now he doing it REAL REAL BIG.
...I mean what you talkin about KingJames, Cassidy is the truth, havnt you heard his ill ryhmes yo...IMA HUSTLA, I CAN SELL RAID TO A BUG
Remember kids..Cassidy is the truth :rolleyes: He is a true hustla

How old are these people on this board?
If you dont remember Master P hustlin, than i feel bad for you.You most likely
are 14 and being brought up on 50Cent/G-Unit Music. They Probaly think 2pac sucks compared to 50cent too..

Last edited by JHawk972; 06-17-2005 at 01:29 PM..
 06-17-2005, 02:26 PM         #38
dex1can 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he doesn't need to keep getting paid like crazy.....he's worth 400 MILLION dude, its fu*king ridiculous
 06-17-2005, 02:52 PM         #39
CapoStatus4K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fr3sH G said:
NONE OF THESE n*ggaS DONT!!!! They Was Sitting Down Watching Barney Or Some sh*t.

Master P,Is One Of The Realest and Truest Huslter In The Rap Game.From A n*gga Selling sh*t and Making CD's In His Father Shop and Trying Get His Music Thing Going On,You Have To Give It To Him and The Company He Sign With Back and Day Gave Him Little Music and He Flip That and Came Out With A Multi-Million Dollar Label.....NO LIMIT!!!

Dont Make Me Have A History Lesson Up In Here On The n*ggas From No Limit.

YES SIR...
 06-17-2005, 02:59 PM         #40
Al Taker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
p late 90's = ENTIRE dirty south movement
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Big Fase 100 (Games Brother) Has Warning For Meek Mill on Siccness.net ..
68 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
109 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
207 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
146 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - California changes law because of Bill Cosby
59 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
167 comments
1 day ago