Jada Pinket Smith continues to roast her husband - says she never wanted to marry Will

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
18 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

2 months ago '15        #1
6092 page views
88 comments

Dilly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 15237 15 K  Slaps total: 2509 2 K
Jada Pinket Smith continues to roast her husband - says she never wanted to marry Will

In a newly resurfaced video from her Red Table Talk Facebook show, Jada Pinkett Smith admitted that she “really didn’t want to get married” to husband Will Smith saying that the couple “struggled through a lot of pain to get where (they) are today.”

Billed as the “real story of becoming Mr. and Mrs. Smith,” a jovial Will, 53, said at the beginning of the 2018 interview, “You’re not breaking me today, Jada,” before his wife replied, “I’ve broken you enough.”

“I was under so much pressure, you know, being a young actress … I was pregnant and I just didn’t know what to do,” Jada, 50, said in the segment, which also featured her mother Adrienne Banfield-Norris and the couple’s daughter Willow. “I never wanted to be married.”
“I feel like a f*ghter, going to a f*ght,” Will said before sitting down.

Early on in the conversation, Will said that he knew when he first met Jada that there was “something in our energy that was going to be magic,” adding that it was his Fresh Prince of Bel-Air co-star Alfonso Ribeiro who was supposed to introduce them to one another at a taping of A Different World. But Will met Sheree Zampino that night and the two ended up marrying briefly from 1992 to 1995.

“We had all of these near misses,” Will said, before saying that a conversation the pair had after he had wed revealed a “beautiful energy” between the future couple. “We had a moment, and we connected, but I was married,” Will said as Jada interjected: “We did not have an affair while he was married. Let’s be clear about that!”

Will said he realized his marriage to Sheree was doomed shortly after reconnecting with Jada. “I had a realization that I wasn’t with the person I was supposed to be with,” he said. “I was crying and laughing. I knew that was the woman I was supposed to be with.”

After Sheree asked Will for a divorce, he called Jada and asked if she was seeing anybody. When he heard she wasn’t, he said, “Cool, you’re seeing me now.”

Later on, when Jada shared her feelings after learning she was pregnant with their son Jaden, she admitted, “I really didn’t want to get married.”

“We only got married because Gammy was crying,” Will said, pointing at Adrienne.

“It was almost as if Gammy was like, ‘You have to get married, so let’s talk about the wedding’ … I never wanted to be married … I just don’t agree with the construct. I never have and I still don’t,” continued Jada, to which Adrienne confessed, “I remember wanting you guys to be married.”

But her mother added that she didn’t remember the notion that Jada was opposed to becoming Mrs. Smith.

“I remember the rejection of the idea of a wedding, but not of a marriage,” Adrienne said. “I’m sorry I didn’t respect your wishes.”

Will and Jada were married in 1997 outside of her hometown of Baltimore and both she and her mother admitted the ceremony was “horrible.”

“She didn’t cooperate with anything,” Adrienne said.

Meanwhile, Will said that since he was a boy he knew he wanted to get married and have a family. “From literally five years old I was picturing what my family would be,” he said.

Although Jada said she was “so pissed” at getting married, the couple conceded that getting hitched was the “right call.”

The pair has been upfront about their marital troubles over the years and have admitted they have an open marriage. In 2020, Jada confessed to an “entanglement” with R&B singer August Alsina in 2015.

In an interview with GQ last September, Will said the couple, who share two children, had a different kind of bond.

Last edited by Dilly; 08-12-2022 at 03:49 PM..

best
worst
88 comments

2 months ago '15        #2
Dilly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13 OP
Props total: 15237 15 K  Slaps total: 2509 2 K

(Swipe left for memes)

Last edited by Dilly; 08-12-2022 at 03:48 PM..

2 months ago '05        #3
kriskross00  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 131661 131 K  Slaps total: 13759 13 K
This old as sh*t
+67   

2 months ago '05        #4
JohnnyCage202  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 125948 125 K  Slaps total: 5513 5 K

+47   

2 months ago '05        #5
judono?  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 11482 11 K  Slaps total: 3575 3 K
Jada needs to quit fu*kin around and just drop the onlyfans. Where august alsina at? I know he’s with it too
+11   

2 months ago '05        #6
judono?  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 11482 11 K  Slaps total: 3575 3 K
Then Will can drop his onlyfans, and he can get all the bad bi*ches he wants on there. Dont let Will get back in this bag

+7   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '20        #7
POWER RAPS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 46259 46 K  Slaps total: 3478 3 K
Im not part of the woman haters club he needs to have this bi*ch k*lled
+23   

2 months ago '15        #8
Hellmatic 
Props total: 64279 64 K  Slaps total: 5833 5 K
 POWER RAPS said
Man needs therapy and rediscover his self worth. Jada playing him like a puppet
+27   

2 months ago '22        #9
Aceboogie0517 
Props total: 4488 4 K  Slaps total: 926 926
 POWER RAPS said
Exactly what jus crossed my damn mind
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '20        #10
POWER RAPS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 46259 46 K  Slaps total: 3478 3 K
 Hellmatic said
Man needs therapy and rediscover his self worth. Jada playing him like a puppet
At this point the relationship has become abusive. Belittling him not only in public but in front of his family too. He gotta have a weird fetish or something to keep taking that abuse
+16   

2 months ago '06        #11
Storchaveli  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 37614 37 K  Slaps total: 9613 9 K
This bi*ch is nothing but problems.
+15   

2 months ago '15        #12
Hellmatic 
Props total: 64279 64 K  Slaps total: 5833 5 K
 POWER RAPS said
At this point the relationship has become abusive. Belittling him not only in public but in front of his family too. He gotta have a weird fetish or something to keep taking that abuse
Just hope that he doesnt snap one day and do something crazy... the signs were there, dude shouldn't have to deal with any of that
+4   

2 months ago '17        #13
Almighty HA 
Props total: 26428 26 K  Slaps total: 1203 1 K
I never wanted to be married … I just don’t agree with the construct. I never have and I still don’t,” continued Jada

Still don't

Will should of filed for divorce right there in front of the camera
+17   

2 months ago '05        #14
Dun Language  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 132018 132 K  Slaps total: 33759 33 K
at least will know how she feel

how many of yall n*ggas lay with the same bi*ch every night
and you providing for her and the kids and she secretly just fu*king with you
because you are essential to her survival ?

only way ill ever get married is if a woman gets on her knees and propose.

thats the only way i can take a female serious in that aspect

2 months ago '06        #15
kip99 
Props total: 15228 15 K  Slaps total: 1681 1 K
That’s sad, this is a lesson majority of men need to follow. Don’t get married, unless you really know the person.
+12   

2 months ago '22        #16
AuthenticNC 
Props total: 1023 1 K  Slaps total: 61 61
She still in love with pac

2 months ago '15        #17
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 70751 70 K  Slaps total: 10090 10 K
 POWER RAPS said

I doubt it’s a fetish… it’s low self esteem.
+5   

2 months ago '05        #18
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 64925 64 K  Slaps total: 21820 21 K

The pair has been upfront about their marital troubles over the years and have admitted they have an open marriage.
In 2020, Jada confessed to an “entanglement” with R&B singer August Alsina in 2015.
So if they have an open marriage, who the hell has Will been dating and sleeping with for the past two decades?

2 months ago '11        #19
T-800  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 25885 25 K  Slaps total: 1666 1 K
 POWER RAPS said
Yo this bi*ch is WILD disrespectful
+7   

2 months ago '04        #20
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x96
Props total: 193712 193 K  Slaps total: 23974 23 K
Dirty narcissist bi*ch, I’ll spit in her face
+6   

2 months ago '11        #21
 POWER RAPS said
He's a Libra. They are diplomats, not good with conflict and confrontation. They have to really, really, really get pushed.

2 months ago '05        #22
The Utmost 
Props total: 8389 8 K  Slaps total: 774 774

+8   

2 months ago '20        #23
Chozen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 48177 48 K  Slaps total: 7639 7 K
 4REAL said
So if they have an open marriage, who the hell has Will been dating and sleeping with for the past two decades?
That's not our business and that's why we don't know. Y'all wouldn't know about Jada and August if he wasn't an emotional little bi*ch
+4   

2 months ago '11        #24
 AuthenticNC said
She still in love with pac
Actually kind of sad

2 months ago '07        #25
swiftkid21 
Props total: 7765 7 K  Slaps total: 712 712
"Continues to" followed by "newly resurfaced" dont sound right... Is she still doing it or is it old footage? "I ain't reading that whole sh*t
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+50online now  27
Women on Twitter tell Stories about how Men fumbled the 😾
308 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+21online now  24
Video inside '22 Elantra N Owner Gets Pulled Over, Told It Will Cost $7K To Remove S..
94 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+32online now  21
Image(s) inside Got Some Head, Ate Some Bread, Got In Bed, Lucky He Ain’t Dead
99 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  12
These Gotham Knights previews are pretty damn rough..
85 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy