Anne Heche Not Expected to Survive Following Car Crash Injury

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

2 months ago '18        #1
566 page views
9 comments

Eclectic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x169
Props total: 206499 206 K  Slaps total: 7709 7 K
Anne Heche Not Expected to Survive Following Car Crash Injury

"Following a car accident on Friday, Aug. 5, actor Anne Heche is in a coma and no longer expected to recover.

On Thursday, The Hollywood Reporter reported that Heche's team made a public statement to update fans about the actor's condition, explaining that she had suffered a severe brain injury and is unlikely to survive.

Heche was hospitalized after crashing her car into a garage at a Los Angeles apartment complex and then later driving into a house, which caught fire. Video footage showed her at the scene of the incident being transported by stretcher to an ambulance, although there were no initial reports of her injuries aside from severe burns.

The update from Heche's team is as follows:

"We want to thank everyone for their kind wishes and prayers for Anne’s recovery and thank the dedicated staff and wonderful nurses that cared for Anne at the Grossman Burn Center at West Hills hospital.

"Unfortunately, due to her accident, Anne Heche suffered a severe anoxic brain injury and remains in a coma, in critical condition. She is not expected to survive.

"It has long been her choice to donate her organs and she is being kept on life support to determine if any are viable.

Anne had a huge heart and touched everyone she met with her generous spirit. More than her extraordinary talent, she saw spreading kindness and joy as her life’s work – especially moving the needle for acceptance of who you love. She will be remembered for her courageous honesty and dearly missed for her light."

Heche rose to prominence in Hollywood in the 1990s, with significant roles in films including Volcano, Donnie Brasco, Wag the Dog and I Know What You Did Last Summer. She later starred opposite Harrison Ford in the adventure comedy film Six Days Seven Nights, and with Vince Vaughn and Viggo Mortensen in the 1998 remake of the classic slasher Psycho.

As the former partner of television star Ellen Degeneres, Heche was seen as a strong voice for LGBT+ rights, which seems to be referenced in the phrase "moving the needle for acceptance of who you love" in her team's update.

Her more recent parts have included fewer blockbusters but several smaller films and recurring roles on popular TV series, such as Avatar: The Legend of Korra and Netflix's The Vanished. At the time of her accident, Heche had several future projects in the works, in various stages of development."

visit this link https://www.cbr.com/anne- .. ected-survive/
+2   

best
worst
9 comments

2 months ago '14        #2
Doc Mobster  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x69
Props total: 212988 212 K  Slaps total: 51472 51 K
Oh sh*t. OP with some actual fu*king news and informative info. Get better source buddy Jesus.

That’s so unfortunate for her seeing the footage. It’s not that I hope we get background. I just hope there isn’t a fu*ked up backstory and it’s JUST an unfortunate accident.
+3   

2 months ago '12        #3
BIGMARS 
Props total: 15740 15 K  Slaps total: 2086 2 K
 Doc Goblin said
Oh sh*t. OP with some actual fu*king news and informative info. Get better source buddy Jesus.

That’s so unfortunate for her seeing the footage. It’s not that I hope we get background. I just hope there isn’t a fu*ked up backstory and it’s JUST an unfortunate accident.
DUI, drugs in her system smh. RIP, but imagine if she’d also k*lled people sleeping in their house.

2 months ago '14        #4
Doc Mobster  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x69
Props total: 212988 212 K  Slaps total: 51472 51 K
 BIGMARS said
DUI, drugs in her system smh. RIP, but imagine if she’d also k*lled people sleeping in their house.
Ahhh maaannnn come onnnn. I’m trying to be positive here.

It makes it worse when she was out there hitting burnout 3 speeds without the boost in broad daylight with all kinds of sh*t in her system.

That bi*ch was lit.

And she decided to get behind the wheel anyway.

What was she going through? What was she running from ?
Like I don’t wanna know, but those are questions one is compelled to ask.

2 months ago '16        #5
Ravishing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 24347 24 K  Slaps total: 2268 2 K
She passed away. Her friend posted it on her instagram

2 months ago '22        #6
Master Baiter 
Props total: 2235 2 K  Slaps total: 69 69
RIP

She made a dumb/fatal mistake, she wasn't an evil person and didn't intend to hurt anyone... so I ain't gonna celebrate like most of bx

In the end she did it to herself but any death is sad imo... unless you're an irredeemable pos

Last edited by Master Baiter; 08-12-2022 at 04:32 PM..

2 months ago '17        #7
Drewsmit 
Props total: 30450 30 K  Slaps total: 3821 3 K

2 months ago '21        #8
Fatt Kidd 
Props total: 8262 8 K  Slaps total: 2227 2 K
I just watched a movie where she goes in a coma for 2 years. Her character was obsessed with death. Now she dead. Roll credits.

1 month ago '21        #9
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 24269 24 K  Slaps total: 6499 6 K
Rip
Never heard of her tho

1 month ago '22        #10
HERMES  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 2873 2 K  Slaps total: 664 664

;t=G10VbRj5Cnud9AHTJ6TLOA

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+55online now  10
Image(s) inside Gaming Setup Thread
131 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  7
Sep 26 - NASA successfully smashes spacecraft into asteroid 7 million miles fr..
118 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Hurricane Ian.. Florida Yall prepared?
149 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+78online now  4
Image(s) inside Cardi B tells female rapper Akbar V to dig her dead mother up
250 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy