Google Launches Campaign Against iMessage, #PleaseAccept GreenBubbles #GetTheMessage

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

2 months ago '11        #1
10384 page views
238 comments

CALViiiN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30
Props total: 77184 77 K  Slaps total: 8915 8 K
Google Launches Campaign Against iMessage, #PleaseAccept GreenBubbles #GetTheMessage

;t=IEOA9EX-3ZHrx_qxsKIvYw

I know @Y.G. loves those texts that get translated to,
ďLiked _________Ē
ďLoved ____________Ē

apple probably did that ish on purpose haha
+22   

best
worst
238 comments

2 months ago '22        #2
Dick2Gutta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 8581 8 K  Slaps total: 671 671
I don't recall any actual mature minded adults giving af about a green or blue bubble. Only arrested development folks & kids value that
+145   

2 months ago '15        #3
Hellmatic 
Props total: 64019 64 K  Slaps total: 5815 5 K

You guy and your friends are narcissistic/shallow sheep bro. Whoever falls victim to peer pressure over green bubbles are weak minded. I get it if there real tech reasons behind their moves, but this is just tryna fit in type sh*t
+36   

2 months ago '16        #4
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 112960 112 K  Slaps total: 7278 7 K
 d*ck2Gutta said
I don't recall any actual mature minded adults giving af about a green or blue bubble. Only arrested development folks & kids value that
Yea man I'm android gang for life. When someone talked sh*t in the thread I was in, I just said start a new one without me. They didn't and it was the last time it came up
+33   

2 months ago '15        #5
Hellmatic 
Props total: 64019 64 K  Slaps total: 5815 5 K
 d*ck2Gutta said
It's a big thing with women and teens
+24   

2 months ago '22        #6
Dick2Gutta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 8581 8 K  Slaps total: 671 671
 Hellmatic said
It's a big thing with women and teens
Vast majority of women are adult sized kids anyway
+51   

2 months ago '06        #7
Super Mas 
Props total: 154 154  Slaps total: 73 73
 d*ck2Gutta said
Definitely an Android user lol

I have both, I'm into tech. Use iPhone for my person line and Android for others.
When I send images/videos etc.... There's definitely a very clear (pun intended lol) and annoying difference - even when I send from my Samsung to another Android user; ish trash!!!

To try to claim "oh it's not a big deal unless you're a woman or teen" means... You're an Android user lol

Google should just hire Apple Techs and get their ish poppin... Would make the Android experience much better.

2 months ago '15        #8
Sleezymcman 
Props total: 9368 9 K  Slaps total: 1994 1 K
I don’t talk sh*t about green bubbles but I hate seeing em. Also hate those small a*s videos n*ggas be sending. But who tf is google to make Apple change their system. Foh.
+34   

2 months ago '18        #9
monstar 
Props total: 1604 1 K  Slaps total: 214 214
If I text someone and see a green bubble

I a*sume I’m blocked or they have no service

Got one homie in the group chat with a droid dude ruined it so we had to move the gc over to ig
+15   

2 months ago '13        #10
bx to the tx 
Props total: 7032 7 K  Slaps total: 6732 6 K
Android is so trash. It's for lower class people.

2 months ago '17        #11
Poncho520 
Props total: 28831 28 K  Slaps total: 1920 1 K
 Proveone said
Yea man I'm android gang for life. When someone talked sh*t in the thread I was in, I just said start a new one without me. They didn't and it was the last time it came up
My kid sent me a heart emoji last night. This ish came through

wtheck is that?
+13   

2 months ago '05        #12
Y.G. 
Props total: 31339 31 K  Slaps total: 4386 4 K
 Super Mas said

I have both, I'm into tech. Use iPhone for my person line and Android for others.
When I send images/videos etc.... There's definitely a very clear (pun intended lol) and annoying difference - even when I send from my Samsung to another Android user; ish trash!!!

To try to claim "oh it's not a big deal unless you're a woman or teen" means... You're an Android user lol

Google should just hire Apple Techs and get their ish poppin... Would make the Android experience much better.
Can't lie and say you're in to tech and then say "Google should just hire Apple Techs and get their ish poppin" when Google already had RCS "poppin."
+30   

2 months ago '08        #13
Lot17 
Props total: 7710 7 K  Slaps total: 1384 1 K
 Super Mas said

I don't agree at all. Most people outside of America use whatsapp for messaging so that whole blue green message sh*t is irrelevant af.

I got a couple of iPhone friends that only use regular imessage for Like work related things or business but majority just use whatsapp
+25   

2 months ago '05        #14
Y.G. 
Props total: 31339 31 K  Slaps total: 4386 4 K
 CALViiiN said
I know @ loves those texts that get translated to,
ďLiked _________Ē
ďLoved ____________Ē

apple probably did that ish on purpose haha
Sh*t used to be extra annoying until Google fixed it so it shows the reaction.

Before they put in the fix, I would respond to reactions in mixed group chats like Loved "Loved an image" or Liked "Liked an image."
+17   

2 months ago '20        #15
Perfectibilist 
Props total: 4774 4 K  Slaps total: 2236 2 K
iPhone users are too stupid to admit that their elitist attitude is the result of clever marketing and branding on Apple’s part. If you actually compare phones and features, the iPhone seriously lags the Galaxy and other Android devices. Apple will announce a “new” feature that gets iPhone users excited but Galaxy will have had that feature for years. That being said, I’ve yet to meet an elitist iPhone user who can tell you how the iPhone is better than others except for to play class warfare games.

Last edited by Perfectibilist; 08-19-2022 at 03:37 AM..
+29   

2 months ago '06        #16
LYTE 
Props total: 30183 30 K  Slaps total: 2385 2 K
 Sleezymcman said
I donít talk sh*t about green bubbles but I hate seeing em. Also hate those small a*s videos n*ggas be sending. But who tf is google to make Apple change their system. Foh.

Why you hate seeing them?
+1   

2 months ago '18        #17
SFamilyRep  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 139040 139 K  Slaps total: 17062 17 K
Nobody:

Google: yea let’s get the black with the pink hair. He checks all the boxes

+21   

2 months ago '07        #18
Mr.Green E.U.I. 
Props total: 4500 4 K  Slaps total: 817 817
I get the message but the spokesperson gotta go smh

I’m not changing my phone cuz a dude wit pink hair told me too
+11   

2 months ago '18        #19
 Y.G. said
Can't lie and say you're in to tech and then say "Google should just hire Apple Techs and get their ish poppin" when Google already had RCS "poppin."
Facts
+6   

2 months ago '18        #20
 Perfectibilist said
iPhone users are too stupid to admit that their elitist attitude is the result of clever marketing and branding on Apple’s part. If you actually compare phones and features, the iPhone seriously lags the Galaxy and other Android devices. Apple will announce a “new” fear that gets iPhone users excited but Galaxy will have had that feature for years. That being said, I’ve yet to meet an elitist iPhone user who can tell you how the iPhone is better than others except for to play class warfare games.
See that’s the difference between Android and Apple. Android just wants to say their product was the 1st to market. They don’t care about doing it right, Apple does.

Look at the flip phone. There were rumors of Apple dropping one, for the longest. Sammy rushed there’s out, and it was trash. Wasn’t even designed properly. But that’s usually what Android phone companies do. Spam a whole bunch of gimmicky tech in hopes of it sticking. That’s not not the Apple way of doing things.
+3   

2 months ago '15        #21
Spawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 84420 84 K  Slaps total: 7821 7 K
 SFamilyRep said
See that’s the difference between Android and Apple. Android just wants to say their product was the 1st to market. They don’t care about doing it right, Apple does.

Look at the flip phone. There were rumors of Apple dropping one, for the longest. Sammy rushed there’s out, and it was trash. Wasn’t even designed properly. But that’s usually what Android phone companies do. Spam a whole bunch of gimmicky tech in hopes of it sticking. That’s not not the Apple way of doing things.
So iPhone trying to sell phones off an AR gimmick don't apply here. That is definitely not the Apple way.

You up at 6am doing false iPhone ads, that's wild.
+8   

2 months ago '18        #22
 Spawn said
So iPhone trying to sell phones off an AR gimmick don't apply here. That is definitely not the Apple way.

You up at 6am doing false iPhone ads, that's wild.
AR isnt gimmicky and is a major technology to Apple and their future products they’ve stated that themselves but w/e. What’s even wilder is that your responding to false iPhone ads at 6am.

There’s thousands of articles, Reddit threads, videos about Android’s OEM’s and their gimmicky ways for years now.

2 months ago '15        #23
Sleezymcman 
Props total: 9368 9 K  Slaps total: 1994 1 K
 LYTE said
Why you hate seeing them?
Cus itís usually from someone I donít want to talk to.

2 months ago '15        #24
Spawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 84420 84 K  Slaps total: 7821 7 K
 SFamilyRep said
AR isnt gimmicky and is a major technology to Apple and their future products they’ve stated that themselves but w/e. What’s even wilder is that your responding to false iPhone ads at 6am.

There’s thousands of articles, Reddit threads, videos about Android’s OEM’s and their gimmicky ways for years now.
You talking about the future when I vividly remember one of the biggest selling points of the 8 was AR. And it still hasn't paid off in any major way.

You have a one sided argument where Apple has no faults. Even bringing up articles like I couldn't find the same amount on Apple feature releases. There's been plenty of gimmicks with Apple products. You completely disowning that shows your bias, no one once said Androids didn't so I don't know why you keep leaning on that.

Last edited by Spawn; 08-11-2022 at 04:42 AM..
+7   

2 months ago '16        #25
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 112960 112 K  Slaps total: 7278 7 K
 Poncho520 said
My kid sent me a heart emoji last night. This ish came through

wtheck is that?
No clue, I don't really text like that. In my mind you send a text if it ain't that serious. You call if it is. My text notification stay off.
+5   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+33online now  43
Video inside BREAKING: Tony Yayo Apologizes to Math Hoffa for his Interview (VladTV)
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+18online now  40
Video inside humping dog phone charger
36 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+23online now  40
Which One of Y'all Done Seeded up Jada Stevens?
218 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  25
Sep 29 - Virgin Airlines to allow male flight attendants to wear skirts, prono..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy