Aug 10 - IRS Deletes Job Posting Seeking Applicants Willing to ‘Use Deadly Force’

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
18 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '05        #1
2011 page views
46 comments

bobbysteels18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x36
Props total: 16708 16 K  Slaps total: 3910 3 K
Aug 10 - IRS Deletes Job Posting Seeking Applicants Willing to ‘Use Deadly Force’

IRS Deletes Job Posting Seeking Applicants Willing to ‘Use Deadly Force’

The IRS deleted a job posting Wednesday seeking a Special Agent “willing to use deadly force” for its law enforcement division, Criminal Investigation (CI). The deletion came amid renewed scrutiny of the IRS in response to a Democrat-backed spending bill that would double the size of the agency.

“As a Special Agent you will combine your accounting skills with law enforcement skills to investigate financial crimes,” the job advertisement read.

“No matter what the source, all income earned, both legal and illegal, has the potential of becoming involved in crimes which fall within the investigative jurisdiction of the IRS Criminal Investigation. Because of the expertise required to conduct these complex financial investigations, IRS Special Agents are considered the premier financial investigators for the Federal government,” the job posting continued.

The “Major Duties” listed in the job description included “a level of fitness necessary to effectively respond to life-threatening situations on the job,” and being “willing and able to participate in arrests, execution of search warrants, and other dangerous a*signments.”

It also included a retirement of carrying “a firearm and be willing to use deadly force, if necessary.”

Special Agents in the CI team are not new and have been trained to handle handguns, shotguns and long guns for years. Agents are issued one handgun for their career, according to the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration.

The IRS’ 2021 Annual Report highlights that the CI team focuses on crimes including identity theft, general tax fraud, cyber crimes, international crimes, and more.

The CI team also has Special Agent attaches stationed in 11 foreign countries.

The post was deleted Monday after the job notice was shared on Twitter by documentarian Ford Fischer, garnering thousands of interactions.

The IRS did not immediately respond to an inquiry from National Review asking why they deleted the job posting.

The Democrat-backed spending bill, the so-called “Inflation Reduction Act,” was narrowly passed on Sunday by the Senate, with Vice President Kamala Harris casting the decisive vote.

The bill allocates $79.6 billion dollars to the IRS over the next ten years to “enhance” the agency, including funding for taxpayer services, enforcement, operations support, and business systems modernization.

visit this link https://news.yahoo.com/ir .. 212152157.html

Related

IRS Has 4,500 Guns, 5 Million Rounds of Ammunition: Paying Taxes?

visit this link https://www.forbes.com/si .. h=683eacb91f9e
+11   

best
worst
46 comments

2 months ago '21        #2
AK9INE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5161 5 K  Slaps total: 1678 1 K
Doesn't mean they're not still looking. Dems are anti-guns unless its for their new 87,000 IRS agents who've now been authorized to use deadly force against american citizens. Go figure

Last edited by AK9INE; 08-10-2022 at 10:17 PM..
+39   

2 months ago '22        #3
Blackberries 
Props total: 16830 16 K  Slaps total: 1926 1 K
+8   

2 months ago '20        #4
Novacane  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 10690 10 K  Slaps total: 3738 3 K

+1   

2 months ago '17        #5
becoolhomie2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 25977 25 K  Slaps total: 8596 8 K
People cry about everything

2 months ago '16        #6
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 148698 148 K  Slaps total: 16283 16 K
Sign me up. Im only investigating insurrectionists.
+4   

2 months ago '06        #7
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 42073 42 K  Slaps total: 11707 11 K
where this job posting at?

2 months ago '11        #8
awww  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 70120 70 K  Slaps total: 49065 49 K
The IRS is the mafia seriously
+14   

2 months ago '17        #9
Mozzie  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 33793 33 K  Slaps total: 3243 3 K
 AK9INE said
Doesn't mean they're not still looking. Dems are anti-guns unless its for their new 87,000 IRS agents who've now been authorized to use deadly force against american citizens. Go figure

n*gga

+20   

2 months ago '15        #10
Hitek 
Props total: 2393 2 K  Slaps total: 343 343
It's obviously a law enforcement position. IRS also have federal investigators, not just accountants.
+5   

2 months ago '15        #11
Hitek 
Props total: 2393 2 K  Slaps total: 343 343
 AK9INE said

Are you saying there are no democrat gun owners?

2 months ago '15        #12
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 70751 70 K  Slaps total: 10090 10 K
Fuk the police… defund the IRS!
+5   

2 months ago '06        #13
composure23 
Props total: 2832 2 K  Slaps total: 343 343
Damn IRS agent with the strapola? Basically legal armed robbery. Pro athletes better be careful.
+7   

2 months ago '15        #14
DamianDragunov 
 kuul said
Sign me up. Im only investigating insurrectionists.

I bet most them don’t have any money.. nobody with money doing that dumb sht.. lol

I’d rather investigate 1%ers.. I don’t care the party.. they all getting looked into and got. Wonder if I could work into the contract, I get just 1-2 percent of monies I get back from 1%ers?

Last edited by DamianDragunov; 08-10-2022 at 11:49 PM..

2 months ago '16        #15
 DamianDragunov said
I bet most them don’t have any money.. nobody with money doing that dumb sht.. lol

I’d rather investigate 1%ers.. I don’t care the party.. they all getting looked into and got. Wonder if I could work into the contract, I get just 1-2 percent of monies I get back from 1%ers?
You not gettin that high level clearance lol
+3   

2 months ago '05        #16
Krazie 
Props total: 54285 54 K  Slaps total: 8945 8 K
 AK9INE said

You don't possibly think all IRS agents wield guns, do you?

These aren't the same jackasses sitting behind a desk all day delaying your tax return.
+5   

2 months ago '13        #17
PCDubya 
Props total: 13756 13 K  Slaps total: 1396 1 K
Never knew you could carry a gun working for the IRS. Makes fu*king sense. They the most hated people in America.
+3   

2 months ago '15        #18
DamianDragunov 
 kuul said
You not gettin that high level clearance lol

Very very true…

That is the reality of things.

I was very antiestablishment for awhile in my 20s.. lol

Had meetings and everything. Had a large upside down American flag on my front door.
Which officially just means “country in distress”. One day I caught some fed looking boxy non distinct car taking pictures of the flag and property.. always figured I’d been on the list since then.. there went any surprise occurrences I had planned and “they’d never know who it was kind of thinking I had at the time..

My movement didn’t last long…

+3   

2 months ago '16        #19
 DamianDragunov said
Very very true…

That is the reality of things.

I was very antiestablishment for awhile in my 20s.. lol

Had meetings and everything. Had a large upside down American flag on my front door.
Which officially just means “country in distress”. One day I caught some fed looking boxy non distinct car taking pictures of the flag and property.. always figured I’d been on the list since then.. there went any surprise occurrences I had planned and “they’d never know who it was kind of thinking I had at the time..

My movement didn’t last long…

I was poppin sh*t about trump on twitter and they logged me out. Thats all i needed to see. But i was ready to die about that sh*t before then
+5   

2 months ago '19        #20
Immersion Vox 
Props total: 7099 7 K  Slaps total: 801 801
they'll bring that sh*t back or just circulate the openings in private

they should bring it back publicly, fu*k Ford & the backlash

2 months ago '04        #21
R Dot 
Props total: 7097 7 K  Slaps total: 3162 3 K
 Hitek said
Are you saying there are no democrat gun owners?
Not if they wanna keep them

2 months ago '18        #22
MrPersonality  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 19805 19 K  Slaps total: 4230 4 K
The governments around the world have a secret agenda, a silent war against their own people

Keep this in the back of your mind somewhere and certain confusing sh*t will start making hella sense

Random page that mentions it in “BAPH”

Stay safe tho
+7   

2 months ago '11        #23
HIGH LVLD  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29942 29 K  Slaps total: 3442 3 K
 AK9INE said

+1   

2 months ago '04        #24
eazyvaboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 51137 51 K  Slaps total: 2267 2 K
 Krazie said
You don't possibly think all IRS agents wield guns, do you?

These aren't the same jackasses sitting behind a desk all day delaying your tax return.
Exactly, I used to do IT consulting for them.

They have a criminal investigation unit that tracks down people doing major money laundering schemes like making making small local insurance companies to pay bogus claims for certain types of non-taxable income.

Two things, if you are being asked to carry a gun for your job, isn't the implication that you will have to use deadly force?

Yall should want this to happen - they are making regular people like me pay taxes so spend more time getting them rich mughhf*ckas who hiding the real money.
+5   

2 months ago '10        #25
Trilluminati GA 
Props total: 60777 60 K  Slaps total: 2319 2 K
Fwm I know you got it

+4   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+50online now  27
Women on Twitter tell Stories about how Men fumbled the 😾
308 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+21online now  24
Video inside '22 Elantra N Owner Gets Pulled Over, Told It Will Cost $7K To Remove S..
94 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+32online now  21
Image(s) inside Got Some Head, Ate Some Bread, Got In Bed, Lucky He Ain’t Dead
99 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  12
These Gotham Knights previews are pretty damn rough..
85 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy