Full video of lady refusing to sign the ticket

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
121 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

2 months ago '05        #1
12534 page views
385 comments

Tha Boss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 147781 147 K  Slaps total: 43985 43 K
Full video of lady refusing to sign the ticket

IG

By signing the traffic ticket, you remain free and retain the right to show up at the hearing to contest the issuance of the citation or summons. A person is free to refuse to sign the traffic ticket; however, the police officer is free to place him/her under arrest and take him/her into custody.

Judge probably would’ve thrown the bullsh*t ticket out once they showed to courtimage
+101   

best
worst
385 comments

2 months ago '21        #2
MISTERCYNICAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 44037 44 K  Slaps total: 4929 4 K
the brother signed the ticket ...

So he can get on with his life

But SHE just had to be Difficult and just make sh*t complicated

After the cop said IF YOU DONT SIGN IT YOU WILL BE TAKING TO JAIL

she should have signed it and just TOOK IT TO COURT to handle it

Smh....

+165   

2 months ago '04        #3
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x96
Props total: 192482 192 K  Slaps total: 23544 23 K
Just seen this, bi*ch thought she had power. The officer was being courteous and she was acting unruly and refused every order. A lot of dumb a*ses on social media with the false outrage gonna feel stupid
+133   

2 months ago '21        #4
Monstrosity 
Props total: 7465 7 K  Slaps total: 1158 1 K
Tha fu*k they doing hanging out in a ATL park at night?

With all the dead bodies being found in them motherfu*kers you gots to be some goofy a*s fools.

And then refusing to sign a $20 ticket, LOL.

The cop shoulda let them stupid motherfu*kers off with a warning, or explained that the ticket was the equivalent to a fastfood value meal; and explained the dangers of the stupid sh*t they were doing.

Hollaring, "In the name of Jesus" though after you was just caught sucking your "friends" d*ck in the park at night.

Atleast that's what had better been going on, LOL

Last edited by Monstrosity; 08-10-2022 at 08:35 PM..
+81   

2 months ago '16        #5
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 147132 147 K  Slaps total: 16113 16 K
Im on a hot street with them tickets. Last 2 got dropped the one before got reduced but i wasnt on my a game and they was like fu*k you we want a $100.
+18   

2 months ago '22        #6
Deeebo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 13232 13 K  Slaps total: 6841 6 K
 Adwerdz said
Just seen this, bi*ch thought she had power. The officer was being courteous and she was acting unruly and refused every order. A lot of dumb a*ses on social media with the false outrage gonna feel stupid
If he was a white cop you’d be on here crying like a whole bi*ch keep the same energy

2 months ago '04        #7
 Deeebo said
If he was a white cop you’d be on here crying like a whole bi*ch keep the same energy
I always keep the same energy bi*ch boy
+21   

2 months ago '06        #8
NOCCOWT 
Props total: 6275 6 K  Slaps total: 2394 2 K
Why the fu*k he let her act like that. He should've been like

" Yo sign it so we can get the fu*k outta here. "

When you wrong you wrong whether you know or not. He could've let her slide tho when she said she was gonna sign it tho
+53   

2 months ago '17        #9
Obadiah1Verse18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28
Props total: 65612 65 K  Slaps total: 27915 27 K
Matthew 5:25 Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison.
+32   

2 months ago '22        #10
zerogate  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2833 2 K  Slaps total: 1109 1 K
Who does boxden hate more?

Black women?
or
Police?

Which side will boxden take?
(I'm on the black woman's side personally)

2 months ago '05        #11
ReppinDaBurghh 
Props total: 13085 13 K  Slaps total: 4620 4 K
Fu*k that hoe.

I'd be breaking up with her in the morning if I'm that dude. Putting him in a terrible fu*king spot.

Once she gets all scared when he pulls out the cuffs NOW she wanna sign the ticket

Too late, hoe. And you acting high as hell asking for the badge # 3 times and his name multiple times.
+65   

2 months ago '22        #12
 Monstrosity said
Tha fu*k they doing hanging out in a ATL park at night?
This is America. If you want to hang out by the park at night then that's your prerogative. If the area is dangerous then the cop could just simply give them a warning. No need for a ticket or arrest.

The only 'stupid motherfu*kers' here are the police.

2 months ago '20        #13
Blarry David 
Props total: 2086 2 K  Slaps total: 106 106
Some times you have to stick with your first decision and can’t change your mind
She thought it was a dude who is courting her
+16   

2 months ago '04        #14
 ReppinDaBurghh said
Fu*k that hoe.

I'd be breaking up with her in the morning if I'm that dude. Putting him in a terrible fu*king spot.

Once she gets all scared when he pulls out the cuffs NOW she wanna sign the ticket

Too late, hoe. And you acting high as hell asking for the badge # 3 times and his name multiple times.
That bi*ch was dumb af, wanted to argue and show out on the officer. Dude should of told her to sign the fu*kin ticket and got the hell on. Then the sister posts half the video on social media to spark fake outrage smfh fdb
+45   

2 months ago '21        #15
Fatt Kidd 
Props total: 8262 8 K  Slaps total: 2227 2 K
Video went exactly how I thought it would. Everybody wanna be a police brutality victim. sh*t hides the real victims in the abyss.
+53   

2 months ago '04        #16
 zerogate said
This is America. If you want to hang out by the park at night then that's your prerogative. If the area is dangerous then the cop could just simply give them a warning. No need for a ticket or arrest.

Shut up, the cop did his job correct on this one.
+29   

2 months ago '04        #17
memphis10 
Props total: 13607 13 K  Slaps total: 13409 13 K
some BW always take the harder route for no reason smfh

but the BF is just as pussified..he should have been a man and told his bi*ch to calm down sign the ticket instead of being baby voiced and trying to record the officer
+34   

2 months ago '18        #18
Arroz con Toto 
Props total: 6469 6 K  Slaps total: 1162 1 K
That officer a Homo!

2 months ago '10        #19
Bigg_Slime  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x48
Props total: 79137 79 K  Slaps total: 37559 37 K
 MISTERCYNICAL said
the brother signed the ticket ...

So he can get on with his life

But SHE just had to be Difficult and just make sh*t complicated

After the cop said IF YOU DONT SIGN IT YOU WILL BE TAKING TO JAIL

she should have signed it and just TOOK IT TO COURT to handle it

Smh....

U should be TAKING your a*s back to school

U too old to be spelling like that, pops

2 months ago '22        #20

ig_rid=a0455d4e-d9be-42f6-a160-353abf342589
+9   

2 months ago '05        #21
Tha Boss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18 OP
I’m surprised the cop let her go back to the far without saying anything. She could’ve came back with that thang on some Queen and slim sh*t

fu*k being a cop tho.
+34   

2 months ago '17        #22
Iduzdis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 20089 20 K  Slaps total: 4492 4 K
I don't gloat for the experience she felt, that fear etc..

but it's typical black women sh*t. defiance. if homie signed, why she defied? them pigs don't care once you anger them. but low key the cop was cool and doing his job at first.

sorry for her experience but this what thinking being above all things, defiant leads to. black woman arrogance will continue to cost them. stop calling Jesus. be humble. lol

Last edited by Iduzdis; 08-10-2022 at 10:04 PM..
+45   

2 months ago '21        #23
Monstrosity 
Props total: 7465 7 K  Slaps total: 1158 1 K
 zerogate said

Naw, they all stupid. Folks been getting k*lled like a motherfu*ker at parks at night out in Atlanta.

Some lady and her dog got stabbed the fu*k up at a prominent park in the heart of Atlanta Then someone got k*lled at that same park the very next week, and some girl was found nekkid filled with rip rounds in the middle of a park in the city limits. Just to name a few*, and it's been several others found in parks just recently.

But he could've just gave them a warning. Either way the ticket would've been little to no money.
+10   

2 months ago '05        #24
Tha Boss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18 OP
 Monstrosity said
Naw, they all stupid. Folks been getting k*lled like a motherfu*ker at parks at night out in Atlanta.

Some lady and her dog got stabbed the fu*k up at a prominent park in the heart of Atlanta Then someone got k*lled at that same park the very next week, and some girl was found nekkid filled with rip rounds in the middle of a park in the city limits. Just to name a few*, and it's been several others found in parks just recently.

But he could've just gave them a warning. Either way the ticket would've been little to no money.
Or thrown out. She said they were from out of town and didn’t know the park closed. A judge could see the mistake in that and dismiss it I would a*sume
+14   

2 months ago '15        #25
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 89428 89 K  Slaps total: 4998 4 K
 Blarry David said
Some times you have to stick with your first decision and can’t change your mind
She thought it was a dude who is courting her
Facts. I didn’t trip until she changed her tune. Da fu*k she thought this was?? She thought because he was a brother she could get cute or something? I hate cops. But I hate dumb sh*t just as much. That was dumb. Sign the ticket to show you got the sh*t and keep it moving. You’re not signing a confession.

Edit: Then the calling for Jesus. Her dude was stupid too. I would have told that chick to listen. Put your hands behind your back man. I can’t be out here trying to defend your dumb a*s and get shot. She’s putting that nucca in a fu*ked up situation with all that bullsh*t.

Last edited by Tobinmont; 08-10-2022 at 10:27 PM..
+36   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  28
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Hurricane Ian.. Florida Yall prepared?
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+31online now  28
Video inside Rare footage of Michael Jackson using uncommonly-heard 'deep voice' goe..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+36online now  19
Video inside No One Showed Up To Boosie’s Movie Premier
178 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+60online now  15
Image(s) inside Gaming Setup Thread