Call Of Duty's Most Overpowered Weapons Of All Time, Ranked

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 months ago '12        #1
2224 page views
48 comments

Faythung  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30572 30 K  Slaps total: 2749 2 K
Call Of Duty's Most Overpowered Weapons Of All Time, Ranked

10. Black Ops 1's Famas
The Famas is a weapon that has surfaced in several Call of Duty titles, but the most powerful version was Black Ops 1's full-auto Famas a*sault rifle. The weapon boasted an extremely fast time-to-kill, and it was deadly at all ranges. Eventually, Treyarch nerfed the Famas to give extra recoil, but the recoil was still so manageable that the gun remained the most popular and powerful weapon to use in Black Ops 1's multiplayer.

9. Modern Warfare 3's MP7
The MP7 is a submachine gun featured in several Call of Duty titles, but the most powerful version of the gun comes from Modern Warfare 3. Normally, submachine guns have limits and work best in close-quarters situations, but the MP7 was one of the most powerful and versatile guns in the game. Modern Warfare 3's MP7 boasted a high rate of fire with very little recoil, and it could challenge enemies at greater range than any submachine should.

8. Black Ops 4's S6 Stingray
The S6 Stingray was one of several weapons added to the Days of Summer event in Black Ops 4, which were DLC guns only found in "Reserve Crate" loot boxes. Though the crates could be earned for free through completing challenges and leveling the game's battle pass-style "Contraband" tiers, these loot boxes gave a random item. Chances of getting a weapon was slim, and it could easily feel like pressure to keep buying additional loot boxes to increase the odds of getting a powerful DLC gun. Many players struggled to get their hands on the S6 Stingray, making this weapon feel like a pay-to-win gun. Treyarch eventually nerfed the weapon to be a little more fair, but the tactical rifle remained powerful and hard to obtain.

7. Infinite Warfare's NV4
The NV4 a*sault rifle was one of the most commonly used weapons in Infinite Warfare, which is due to the gun being so versatile and easy to handle. Infinite Warfare also featured stat-based weapon variants, and while some of them were just gimmicky perks, the legendary Flatline variant of the NV4 provided the already-powerful a*sault rifle with unlimited range. Players could lay down in the spawn and k*ll their opponents across the map with laser-beam precision.

6. Advanced Warfare's BAL-27
The BAL-27 a*sault rifle was an overpowered nuisance in Advanced Warfare's multiplayer. The base version of the weapon was powerful, with a high fire rate and fast time-to-kill, but the gun was even more frustratingly effective with Advanced Warfare's stat-based weapon variants, which players could only hope to obtain from loot boxes.

5. Black Ops 3's 205 Brecci
The 205 Brecci was a semi-automatic shotgun in Black Ops 3, which could guarantee players a two-hit k*ll, and the shots were consistent no matter if the gun was hip-fired or while aiming down sights. The 205 Brecci also had a pretty large magazine, making the shotgun a very spammy and overpowered weapon that never received a proper nerf by Treyarch.

4. Modern Warfare 2's ACR
The ACR was Modern Warfare 2's most-popular a*sault rifle, which was mostly due to the weapon's efficient damage range and lack of recoil. This was such an easy-to-handle a*sault rifle, and when paired with the red dot attachment, players were beaming each other across the map with the ACR. This is definitely one of Call of Duty's most effortless a*sault rifles of all time.

visit this link Source
+4   

best
worst
48 comments

2 months ago '12        #2
Faythung  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
Props total: 30572 30 K  Slaps total: 2749 2 K
3. World at War's MP40

There have been several iterations of the MP40 submachine gun over the years, but Call of Duty: World at War's version still stands out as the most overpowered version of this World War II-era gun. The gun was unlocked for everyone at a very early level, giving players access to a submachine gun with an impressive damage range that felt viable at any range. The SMG became even more powerful with the 64-round drum attachment and the Steady Aim perk.

2. Modern Warfare 2007's M16A4

The M16A4 burst-fire a*sault rifle from the original Modern Warfare game was a powerful weapon to use, as the gun featured little-to-no recoil and an impressive damage range. Even when Modern Warfare was remastered in 2016, the M16A4 was an absolute menace in multiplayer.

1. Modern Warfare 2's Akimbo Model 1887

When thinking of overpowered guns, longtime Call of Duty players will most likely recall the reign of terror caused by the Akimbo Model 1887 shotguns from 2009's Modern Warfare 2. Modern Warfare 2 was one of the most unbalanced Call of Duty multiplayer experiences of all time, but nothing ever felt as broken as these dual-wielded shotguns with the fancy, Terminator 2-style twirling reload animation. The Akimbo Model 1887 shotguns arrived with the power and damage range to quite literally snipe players across the map, and even after a nerf to the damage range, these shotguns remained an overpowered menace that required players to keep their distance.
+3   

2 months ago '16        #3
Quinn 
Props total: 18899 18 K  Slaps total: 3374 3 K
the MP7 got ranked kinda high, when there was other akimbos that were far worst

i used to go off with the mp7 tho
+3   

2 months ago '07        #4
KeepinItTrill 
Props total: 91096 91 K  Slaps total: 5668 5 K
those Akimbo 1887s were ridiculous

and I def. think the Famas from Black Ops 1 should be ranked higher

ps fu*k Infinite Warfare, campaign was pretty good though ngl
+10   

2 months ago '13        #5
uoeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 70706 70 K  Slaps total: 12023 12 K
Man, at one point, I ONLY used the Breci (my aim with a*sault Rifles was trash). That weapon was really fu*king dudes up to epic degrees!!!

2 months ago '12        #6
Tron Carter 
Props total: 6530 6 K  Slaps total: 329 329
the UMP from MW2 was pretty ridiculous too
+13   

2 months ago '16        #7
postemupndunkit 
Props total: 86058 86 K  Slaps total: 10301 10 K
 KeepinItTrill said

I used to LAY EM DOWN with the Famas in BO1.

That might honestly be one of my favorite games ever. When psn went down in 2011 I damn near went through withdrawal symptoms I had to go cop it on xbox
+3   

2 months ago '06        #8
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 118566 118 K  Slaps total: 25360 25 K
only time I was ever really in to CoD was World at War, that MP40 was a beast.
+1   

2 months ago '04        #9
Menace718 
Props total: 5026 5 K  Slaps total: 339 339
Modern Warfare 2…. Grenade Launcher with the one man army cheat I’ll take all day versus those fu*kin akimbo 1887s. MW2 was probably the last game I was really good in, after that I lost some interest in the multiplayer aspect and started becoming a liability for my team rather than high score lol
+1   

2 months ago '06        #10
itzadirtyworld 
Props total: 8233 8 K  Slaps total: 2518 2 K

I used to dual weld these jokers and go crazy

The Aug was my go to
+1   

2 months ago '08        #11
d3athb4dishonor 
Props total: 9144 9 K  Slaps total: 749 749
I always loved the Famas they dumbed it down in later versions but the OG that 3 round burst use to have n*ggas siiiiick.

But im trash at shooters now..
+3   

2 months ago '18        #12
No Religion  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 52994 52 K  Slaps total: 4103 4 K
 KeepinItTrill said
That was the last COD I played religiously, used to do mfs dirty with them sh*ts. Lobby's were a zoo

+2   

2 months ago '16        #13
BobbiHeadRagTop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 128971 128 K  Slaps total: 5465 5 K
Knew Famas from BO1 would make the list I was surgical with that bi*ch no god mode either

2 months ago '15        #14
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 70584 70 K  Slaps total: 10081 10 K
That dragon build on the Krig? I think it was, in Cold War was hella deadly. For a long time. Like it got forgot about. I could snipe with it to. Usually one shot k*lls.

2 months ago '10        #15
GBREEZE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30547 30 K  Slaps total: 3256 3 K
NO PPSH?? List invalid

2 months ago '06        #16
bigmike5115 
Props total: 1378 1 K  Slaps total: 406 406
I miss that MP40
+1   

2 months ago '09        #17
Zao 
Props total: 26814 26 K  Slaps total: 5872 5 K
Yeah I remember the OG Famas I was mean with that bi*ch had me feeling like it was the burst rifle in Halo ever since back in them Halo days I only mess with a burst rifle in FPS

With that said I had a lot of fun with that 725 + riot shield build in the latest modern warfare I know people hate it but that sh*t was fun for me. I hope they bring it back for this MW2 remake even if they nerf it I'ma still run it

I'm in my early 30s now I'm not doing no 360 quick scope bullsh*t with you I'm pulling this 725 out and stopping sh*t even if I ain't aiming at you it still gon hit

Last edited by Zao; 08-11-2022 at 02:32 AM..
+1   

2 months ago '19        #18
1mcchicken2go 
Props total: 3041 3 K  Slaps total: 203 203
I remember ACR one man army days.

Hehehe I knew the guns I used were broken.
I abused the M16(MW '07), akimbo 1887s, Famas. After MW2 I was out of the cod game. Thank g I left. Didn't miss nothing

Akimbo pistols was fun alternative to 1887s. Shield was dope too

I'm really surprised the Scar didn't make it up there. That got me so many Choppa gunners and nukes lol

2 months ago '04        #19
100percent 
Props total: 509 509  Slaps total: 86 86
That famas went stupid
+2   

2 months ago '14        #20
Epitome 
Props total: 7620 7 K  Slaps total: 1681 1 K
 KeepinItTrill said

I was definitely wrecking shop with them akimbos with the silent perk and all, it was that setup with the knife running around like the flash stabbing and double shottying mfers, ahhh the good days hahaha
+2   

2 months ago '07        #21
KeepinItTrill 
Props total: 91096 91 K  Slaps total: 5668 5 K
 Epitome said
I was definitely wrecking shop with them akimbos with the silent perk and all, it was that setup with the knife running around like the flash stabbing and double shottying mfers, ahhh the good days hahaha
as much as I hated that sh*t back then I'd take it in a heartbeat

COD mp is garbage now
+3   

2 months ago '18        #22
antisocial100 
Props total: 24307 24 K  Slaps total: 6369 6 K
I’m surprised they didn’t have the AK74u from Blsck Ops1 here aka the most innovative COD in the whole franchise, now let’s argue
+1   

2 months ago '16        #23
ImChillin2Hard 
Props total: 13199 13 K  Slaps total: 951 951
The famas was everybody’s go to at one point or another. Red dot, silencer, and slight of hand, scavenger, and marathon perks equipped. You good to go..
+2   

2 months ago '07        #24
cjstewar8 
Props total: 1013 1 K  Slaps total: 23 23
I thought the KSG from BO2 would be on here. You'd get one-shot k*lls from ridiculous ranges from that shotgun if you put the long barrel on it

2 months ago '04        #25
dat_boi_tj 
Props total: 5921 5 K  Slaps total: 354 354
Type 95 and AA12 should be on here

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  33
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Hurricane Ian.. Florida Yall prepared?
210 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+32online now  20
Video inside Rare footage of Michael Jackson using uncommonly-heard 'deep voice' goe..
91 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
Haywards wife couldn't take the pain
47 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+38online now  15
Video inside No One Showed Up To Boosie’s Movie Premier