Nipsey talks about the convo he had with puffy about giving up weed!

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '22        #1
4008 page views
85 comments

I wear a size 2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 8869 8 K  Slaps total: 2003 2 K
Nipsey talks about the convo he had with puffy about giving up weed!

@awww
+51   

best
worst
85 comments

2 months ago '11        #2
awww  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 69818 69 K  Slaps total: 48994 48 K
keep telling yall to listen to me, Nipsey speaking facts. I'm on this mission for a reason. its gonna take someone big to tell yall how bad this drug is to you and your health. I'm only the little guy doing my work here and on social media.

I'm making some fu*k weed shirts and gonna copyright and ask people to submit a drug test to get them. then if I catch anyone wearing it I'm calling the cops and suing because I'm passionate about this sh*t
+31   

2 months ago '22        #3
I wear a size 2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11 OP
 awww said
keep telling yall to listen to me, Nipsey speaking facts. I'm on this mission for a reason. its gonna take someone big to tell yall how bad this drug is to you and your health. I'm only the little guy doing my work here and on social media.

I'm making some fu*k weed shirts and gonna copyright and ask people to submit a drug test to get them. then if I catch anyone wearing it I'm calling the cops and suing because I'm passionate about this sh*t
The thread is ironically quiet lol
+11   

2 months ago '11        #4
awww  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 69818 69 K  Slaps total: 48994 48 K
 I wear a size 2 said
The thread is ironically quiet lol
and it will continue to be these n*ggas be missing in weed threads because they know they are fu*king junkies
+16   

2 months ago '19        #5
Marlo16 
Props total: 8297 8 K  Slaps total: 466 466
Nip wasn’t anti weed though. In context he was saying sometimes you have cut out all distractions and focus. It can be weed, liquor, women etc.

And he started back blowing after the album roll out lol
+139   

2 months ago '22        #6
 awww said
and it will continue to be these n*ggas be missing in weed threads because they know they are fu*king junkies
Lol

2 months ago '19        #7
OaklandSmokin 
Props total: 18683 18 K  Slaps total: 1128 1 K
+14   

2 months ago '22        #8
DiamondsNPipes 
Props total: 2084 2 K  Slaps total: 227 227
love nip...but he lying in this clip. he says the "I had a convo with him" out of context to emphasize his position that he stopped smoking weed. that's a dead giveaway because confident speakers don't reiterate out of context. there's more to these record deals than ya'll think and Nip knew he was playing with fire. Even Master P alluded to this in interviews telling Nip to his face that the Atlantic deal was bad. Peep game. The documentary just dropped a few months ago detailing Nip's MARIJUANA empire, with Sam detailing how much weed was apart of Nip's culture and creative process. Ask yourself why would Nip say him not smoking weed is showing good leadership yet simultaneously be building a marijuana empire with his own custom strains? Nip flipped that Atlantic money into the marijuana game, meaning he was leveraging Atlantic as a promotional company for Marathon OG...but he trusted the wrong person.

Last edited by DiamondsNPipes; 08-10-2022 at 08:45 PM..
+52   

2 months ago '20        #9
Blarry David 
Props total: 2086 2 K  Slaps total: 106 106
Puffy smokes
+18   

2 months ago '15        #10
JRob1125 
Props total: 37308 37 K  Slaps total: 3268 3 K
Nothing beats being completely sober, but weed is damn near as harmless as caffeine in moderation. People who hate weed but condone alcohol are fu*king idiots
+81   

2 months ago '22        #11
 Blarry David said
Puffy smokes

2 months ago '19        #12
WarriorKing 
Props total: 1046 1 K  Slaps total: 167 167
 awww said

+2   

2 months ago '19        #13
WarriorKing 
Props total: 1046 1 K  Slaps total: 167 167
 awww said

+15   

2 months ago '22        #14
Lol^^
+2   

2 months ago '17        #15
The Gary Group  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x118
Props total: 105741 105 K  Slaps total: 12466 12 K
 DiamondsNPipes said
love nip...but he lying in this clip. he says the "I had a convo with him" out of context to emphasize his position that he stopped smoking weed. that's a dead giveaway because confident speakers don't reiterate out of context. there's more to these record deals than ya'll think and Nip knew he was playing with fire. Even Master P alluded to this in interviews telling Nip to his face that the Atlantic deal was bad. Peep game. The documentary just dropped a few months ago detailing Nip's MARIJUANA empire, with Sam detailing how much weed was apart of Nip's culture and creative process. Ask yourself why would Nip say him not smoking weed is showing good leadership yet simultaneously be building a marijuana empire with his own custom strains? Nip flipped that Atlantic money into the marijuana game, meaning he was leveraging Atlantic as a promotional company for Marathon OG...but he trusted the wrong person.
Which was Puffy bi*ch a*s. I told y'all n*ggas this n*gga did more harm than good to hip hop culture. Got Big k*lled,got Pac k*lled, fu*ked over a lot of artists with bad deals, sacrificed Kim Porter. How you think Lauren met Nip? Through Puffy bi*ch a*s. She was apart of his harem with Cassie

Diddy probably used that hoe as bait to get Nip to get in good with the elites

Once they got him in she knew Nip wasn't trying to work with no partners (Atlantic) and do his own business ventures so they had him taken out.
+5   

2 months ago '07        #16
bluehefner96  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25360 25 K  Slaps total: 5100 5 K
 The Gary Group said

"Lauren London, come holla at me."
+3   

2 months ago '09        #17
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x89
Props total: 275773 275 K  Slaps total: 29587 29 K
 awww said

youre still gonna be ranting "fu*k weed" in 25 years
+11   

2 months ago '20        #18
Pinkythegreat 
Props total: 604 604  Slaps total: 200 200
 messy marv stan said
youre still gonna be ranting "fu*k weed" in 25 years
I think he’s pretty passionate about that …
+6   

2 months ago '21        #19
SHAMPOOO  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9474 9 K  Slaps total: 4016 4 K
 awww said

Salute, and I BEEN on that mission!

I Never miss an Opportunity to tell folks that Weed causes and contributes to Anxiety, Depression, Delayed Response, Autism, Memory Loss, H0m0S#xuality, Digestive issues, Laziness, Birth Defects and even D#ath...F*K Weed!

2 months ago '04        #20
JEBUS 917 
Props total: 968 968  Slaps total: 60 60
You need to take breaks from everything. Sometimes I go a whole year without touching anything no weed,Addie’s or alcohol. Especially if I’m studying or trying to get my body back to peak performance, I’ve also never been the type to smoke every single day.
+12   

2 months ago '18        #21
Wiles 
Props total: 745 745  Slaps total: 187 187
You square no weed n*ggas are the vegans of the black community
+11   

2 months ago '19        #22
Boxedin1 
Props total: 12994 12 K  Slaps total: 2652 2 K
I stopped smokin’ weed, then I relapsed, n*gga

Last edited by Boxedin1; 08-11-2022 at 07:24 AM..
+8   

2 months ago '17        #23
The Almighty240 
Props total: 14238 14 K  Slaps total: 1289 1 K
 awww said

+1   

2 months ago '22        #24
Realist Man 
Props total: 1020 1 K  Slaps total: 201 201
 DiamondsNPipes said
Not smoking it doesn't mean you can't sell it. I don't like vegan food but if I could sell it, I would.
+3   

2 months ago '05        #25
Tounw 
Props total: 2804 2 K  Slaps total: 268 268
 awww said

we should do the same about pr0n imo
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+30online now  34
Video inside Rare footage of Michael Jackson using uncommonly-heard 'deep voice' goe..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  25
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Hurricane Ian.. Florida Yall prepared?
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+36online now  20
Video inside No One Showed Up To Boosie’s Movie Premier
178 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+60online now  19
Image(s) inside Gaming Setup Thread