Aug 10 - Biden approval rating jumps to its highest level in two months

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
41 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '10        #1
1726 page views
70 comments

Bandito  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 47578 47 K  Slaps total: 7123 7 K
Aug 10 - Biden approval rating jumps to its highest level in two months

President Bidenís approval rating rose to its highest level in two months in a Reuters-Ipsos poll released on Tuesday.

Bidenís approval rating rose to 40 percent, up 2 percentage points, while his disapproval rating fell to 55 percent.

The increase is partially fueled by more Democrats approving of Bidenís job performance. The poll showed Bidenís approval among Democrats rose 9 points from last month to 78 percent.

Only 12 percent of Republicans approved of Bidenís performance.

Bidenís approval rating in the poll hit its lowest point in May at 36 percent, and it has remained below 50 percent since August 2021, according to the poll.

The presidentís improved performance in the poll comes as he has attained a series of legislative and other successes.

Biden successfully pushed for Congress to pass the CHIPS and Science Act to provide billions of dollars to the domestic semiconductor industry and the Honoring Our PACT Act to expand health care for veterans exposed to toxins and burn pits while serving.

The Senate passed the Inflation Reduction Act on Sunday after Senate Majority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) and Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) reached a deal on the climate, health care and tax package, and the House plans to take up the bill this week.

The Biden administration also successfully conducted a drone strike that k*lled Ayman al-Zawahiri, the leader of al Qaeda and a key planner in the 9/11 attacks, at the end of last month.

Democrats are seeking to avoid or minimize the historical trend that a new presidentís party loses seats in Congress in the midterm elections and have expressed hope that the administration and partyís successes could improve their prospects in November.

Respondents to the poll listed the economy as the most important issue for the 48th straight week in the Reuters poll, with 32 percent ranking it first.

The poll was conducted with 1,005 adults and has a credibility interval of 4 point.

visit this link Biden approval rating jumps to its highest level in two months in Reuters-Ipsos poll

best
worst
70 comments

1 month ago '07        #2
240ka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27660 27 K  Slaps total: 8701 8 K
Republicans are doomed for 22 and 24

1 month ago '18        #3
Proffesor X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 80975 80 K  Slaps total: 19183 19 K
 240ka said
Sadly this is still the thinking of too many Americans who still think voting fu*king matters...............we as a country are so fu*ked.
+4   

1 month ago '16        #4
144  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 33104 33 K  Slaps total: 44196 44 K
I'll say this.

Biden admin made mental health services free at county health clinics, if you qualify; under a COVID grant.

And I am finally getting long-needed therapy, which is invaluable in ways. So I'm no longer allowed to talk too much ish about this admin.

More should look into this, btw, and take advantage.

(This is true in AL at least. Sure it's in effect elsewhere as well.)
+25   

1 month ago '17        #5
Ifeellikekobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 87752 87 K  Slaps total: 7419 7 K
 240ka said
Republicans are in trouble for mid terms. Herschel Walker and those three Bible stories he remembers cant save them. Trump going to jail. People really don't like mitch McConnell
+2   

1 month ago '17        #6
S550  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 11378 11 K  Slaps total: 4735 4 K
 144 said
I'll say this.

Biden admin made mental health services free at county health clinics, if you qualify; under a COVID grant.

And I am finally getting long-needed therapy, which is invaluable in ways. So I'm no longer allowed to talk too much ish about this admin.

Thought this was always free or on a sliding scale based on your income?

Work and have benefits = insurance
No job = covered by charity care and the state because of income
+1   

1 month ago '07        #7
A-L-P 
Props total: 10969 10 K  Slaps total: 1251 1 K
 Ifeellikekobe said
Republicans are in trouble for mid terms. Herschel Walker and those three Bible stories he remembers cant save them. Trump going to jail. People really don't like mitch McConnell
Nah, Mitchís spot is safe. Dude had had extremely low approval ratings for awhile now but always wins re-election.
+6   

1 month ago '11        #8
SomeOnesoN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 23807 23 K  Slaps total: 3645 3 K
 144 said
I'll say this.

That's great! I'm pleased to read this. I hope you recover and/or you get the help you need. I'm always supportive of people who put an effort to take care of themselves. God Bless.
+6   

1 month ago '07        #9
killahkazi 
Props total: 9817 9 K  Slaps total: 715 715
That's because he's been getting sh*t done recently
+3   

1 month ago '12        #10
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 212262 212 K  Slaps total: 12295 12 K
 144 said
I'll say this.

fu*k the politics and back & forth. It's good you're getting help, hope things work out for you. Take care of yourself
+8   

1 month ago '05        #11
J 
Props total: 8032 8 K  Slaps total: 2180 2 K
The propaganda in this thread
+10   

1 month ago '16        #12
 S550 said
Thought this was always free or on a sliding scale based on your income?

Work and have benefits = insurance
No job = covered by charity care and the state because of income
I know that was how it worked years ago when I delved into it briefly.

I was working then, but uninsured. Just paid a small fee based on income, as you stated.

But now there's a questionnaire patients receive that potentially waives all fees, based on the effects of the pandemic.

I don't think it's necessarily applicable only to the unemployed. May want to double check that though, but I believe they informed me about the grant before even inquiring about my current work situation.
+5   

1 month ago '10        #13
Bandito  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6 OP
 A-L-P said
Nah, Mitchís spot is safe. Dude had had extremely low approval ratings for awhile now but always wins re-election.
Most members of Congress and Congress as an institution itself have low approval ratings at the national level. It's when you break it down to the people in their district where their numbers get higher.

As for Biden's lowest number (36%) it still hasn't gotten as bad as trump's (33%). It has followed the same trend as previous presidents. Where they come in with a high approval then it dips because it doesn't look like they are getting anything done in the first year. Most rebound at some point. Carter didn't. Both Bushes had pretty terrible numbers when leaving office.
+4   

1 month ago '16        #14
 SomeOnesoN said
That's great! I'm pleased to read this. I hope you recover and/or you get the help you need. I'm always supportive of people who put an effort to take care of themselves. God Bless.
Thank you bro.

Yeah it was years of addiction and self-destruction, before even really realizing it doesn't have to be that way. Life can be crazy.

Blessings to you, as well.

OldBusiness said
fu*k the politics and back & forth. It's good you're getting help, hope things work out for you. Take care of yourself
Thank you bro.

You do the same, and props.
+9   

1 month ago '18        #15
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 88102 88 K  Slaps total: 8967 8 K
When gas gets under 4 bucks its going to be alot of republicans looking for jobs.

1 month ago '10        #16
 DUCEDUCE said
When gas gets under 4 bucks its going to be alot of republicans looking for jobs.
It is already under 4 here (3.70-3.90).

That's why it always surprises me the attacks some people use against politicians. Why would you not be more selective? Using a metric like gas prices which can go up or down at any time is playing with fire.
+2   

1 month ago '19        #17
DripBayless 
Props total: 6266 6 K  Slaps total: 735 735
 DUCEDUCE said
closer to $3 than it is to $4

Texas dumbasses been quiet ever since
+2   

1 month ago '12        #18
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 212262 212 K  Slaps total: 12295 12 K
 Bandito said
It is already under 4 here (3.70-3.90).

That's why it always surprises me the attacks some people use against politicians. Why would you not be more selective? Using a metric like gas prices which can go up or down at any time is playing with fire.
sh*t i bought gas for 3.36 on the east side of ATL today, filled up lol

1 month ago '07        #19
 Ifeellikekobe said
Trump wont go to jail I believe but the the party hitched themselves to him for too long. Desantis doesn't even have a chance against half dead biden

1 month ago '20        #20
Perfectibilist 
Props total: 4724 4 K  Slaps total: 2209 2 K
Retards are really cheering over gas being under $4 but are forgetting that gas is still up a little more than $1.50 overall. But, these people think they're the smart ones. Never mind also that food prices rose while gas prices dipped a little. And that dip in gas prices has nothing to do with Biden and has everything to do with Federal Reserve policy. Again, I don't expect for democrat retards to understand that. I don't fu*k with neither side but at least conservatives/republicans understand that much.
+4   

1 month ago '07        #21
 killahkazi said
That's because he's been getting sh*t done recently
Problem is dems are failures at messaging. Republicans fu*ked up when they pinned gas prices and inflation on Biden. They failed to realize people would think favorably and give Biden and the administration credit the moment prices fell.

1 month ago '12        #22
kej718 
Props total: 12541 12 K  Slaps total: 804 804
This probably has more to to with Roe v Wade than Biden.

1 month ago '17        #23
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 112223 112 K  Slaps total: 38328 38 K
The Biden admin is quietly getting a lot done, including helping a lot of trump supporting counties that trump fu*ked over. Plus he has the government semi functional after about a decade of nothing. Gas prices going down and inflation is under control.

1 month ago '10        #24
 Perfectibilist said
Retards are really cheering over gas being under $4 but are forgetting that gas is still up a little more than $1.50 overall. But, these people think they're the smart ones. Never mind also that food prices rose while gas prices dipped a little. And that dip in gas prices has nothing to do with Biden and has everything to do with Federal Reserve policy. Again, I don't expect for democrat retards to understand that. I don't fu*k with neither side but at least conservatives/republicans understand that much.
Didn't see one person in this thread "cheering" anything. Can't even make objective statements without somebody jumping in and having a problem with it. I even said in my post that it is a stupid strategy to tie gas prices to the president.
+2   

1 month ago '17        #25
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 112223 112 K  Slaps total: 38328 38 K
 Perfectibilist said
That "I'm not a sheep, but I'm a sheep" post

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+41online now  55
Allegedly: Private Investigator caught Ime Udoka and woman staffer
107 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  43
Video inside China Mac Will No Longer Be On VladTv
99 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  39
Video inside Dallas rapper BFG Straap shot & k*lled; shot 15 times in chest & face
216 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside Flabby scent being a 46 year old messy a*s school girl again..
33 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy