Aug 9 - Californian Dr Catches wife pouring Drano in his lemonade!

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section news

2 months ago '22        #1
11994 page views
251 comments

I wear a size 2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 8869 8 K  Slaps total: 2003 2 K
Aug 9 - Californian Dr Catches wife pouring Drano in his lemonade!

Published on August 09, 2022
Michael Ruiz Fox News

A California radiologist says he has video evidence of his wife, a dermatologist, spiking his drinks with dangerous household chemicals on multiple occasions – after he developed internal injuries and hid cameras in their kitchen.
Irvine police arrested 45-year-old dermatologist Dr. Yue Yu, who also goes by Emily, last week on suspicion of poisoning. She has not yet been formally charged, according to the Orange County District Attorney’s Office.

Dr. Jack Chen, her 53-year-old husband, filed for an order of protection Friday,*
"I am fearful of being in the same home and in the presence of respondent due to respondent’s recorded attempts to poison me with Drano," Chen’s request for a domestic violence restraining order reads.

Drano is a brand-name chemical drain cleaner that the U.S. government describes as "very dangerous" if ingested, inhaled or placed in contact with the skin or eyes.

"On three separate occasions of I have video of her pouring Draino (sic) taken from under our kitchen sink and pouring it into my lemonade (I drink it hot)," he wrote in a petition to the court.

Chen put the cameras in place after becoming suspicious in March and April, after noticing "a chemical taste" in his lemonade and being diagnosed with ulcers, gastritis and esophagitis, according to the filing.
In one instance, he said, he covered his drink with plastic wrap – and she allegedly peeled it off, spiked the drink, and replaced the covering.
According to the filing, the couple got married on July 4, 2012, and soon had two children, a daughter and son who are now 8 and 7, respectively.
"After the children were born, I became concerned about Emily’s behavior," Chen wrote.

At one point, he alleged, she demanded a massage, and he declined because he was sick.
"She stepped on my head until I did – and also began hiding money from me," he wrote in the filing.
He claimed his wife and mother-in-law, Yuqin "Amy" Gu, verbally and emotionally abused him for years and also belittled the children and isolated them from their cousins and friends.

The kids are isolated in their own little bubble with only four family members: Emily, Amy, [and the two children]," Chen wrote. "I am ignored and not recognized as a family member. When the kids wrote letters to Santa they excluded my name for fear that Emily would get mad."
In his application for a restraining order, he is also seeking sole custody of the kids.

David Wohl, Yu's Attorney, called the allegations "false" and said they are motivated by a recent divorce filing and child custody case between the couple.
"Ms. Emily Yu vehemently and unequivocally denies ever attempting to poison her husband or anyone else," he told Fox News Digital in a statement Tuesday.

"As a well-respected physician, her goal as always been to help people and never to harm people. Accordingly, she also stronglyThe kids are isolated in their own little bubble with only four family members: Emily, Amy, [and the two children]," Chen wrote. "I am ignored and not recognized as a family member. When the kids wrote letters to Santa they excluded my name for fear that Emily would get mad."
In his application for a restraining order, he is also seeking sole custody of the kids.
David Wohl, Yu's Attorney, called the allegations "false" and said they are motivated by a recent divorce filing and child custody case between the couple.

"Ms. Emily Yu vehemently and unequivocally denies ever attempting to poison her husband or anyone else," he told Fox News Digital in a statement Tuesday. "As a well-respected physician, her goal as always been to help people and never to harm people. Accordingly, she also strongly denies her husband's claims of abusing him and their children emotionally and physically."

Yu posted $30,000 bond on Friday and has been released, according to the Orange County District Attorney’s Office. She’s due back in court on Nov. 3.
"We are reviewing the evidence in the case to see what charges can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt," a spokesperson for the DA’s office told Fox News Digital Tuesday.
Fox News’ Ashley Papa contributed to this report. denies her husband's claims of abusing him and their children emotionally and physically."
Yu posted $30,000 bond on Friday and has been released, according to the Orange County District Attorney’s Office. She’s due back in court on Nov. 3.

"We are reviewing the evidence in the case to see what charges can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt," a spokesperson for the DA’s office told Fox News Digital Tuesday.
Fox News’ Ashley Papa contributed to this report.

visit this link https://www.foxnews.com/u .. en-cameras.amp
+48   

best
worst
251 comments

2 months ago '15        #2
isthistobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x55
Props total: 85480 85 K  Slaps total: 9841 9 K
I low key think my dads wife did the same sh*t to k*ll him
+214   

2 months ago '22        #3
Dick2Gutta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 8555 8 K  Slaps total: 669 669
Any man that has any rational, logic, self restraint, value & purpose...by all means, don't get married & enjoy women as a fulltime bachelor. Just have fun with them & never allow your emotions to be accessed.

It's too low of a percentage in good mannered women with high integrity, morals & character out here for me to put my hopes on finding a legitimate good one to be exclusive with. Nothing to be bitter or miserable about...just enjoy the fun & disperse.
+157   

2 months ago '10        #4
GBREEZE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30547 30 K  Slaps total: 3256 3 K
 isthistobe said
Jesus christ, she was on that type of bull jive???

Last edited by GBREEZE; 08-09-2022 at 07:51 PM..
+81   

2 months ago '16        #5
The other guy 
Props total: 822 822  Slaps total: 58 58

I'm pouring my own drinks sheeesh

Glad he caught her crazyass on camera. No one would've believed him if he didn't. He's already not a part of the family
+97   

2 months ago '04        #6
bibbyboi 
Props total: 19391 19 K  Slaps total: 2797 2 K
 isthistobe said

+73   

2 months ago '18        #7
antisocial100 
Props total: 24307 24 K  Slaps total: 6369 6 K
Ain’t that attempted murder? I wanna see that video
+71   

2 months ago '19        #8
ThrowA 
Props total: 639 639  Slaps total: 12 12
 isthistobe said
Story time bro.
+70   

2 months ago '04        #9
BobTheBuilder 
Props total: 5475 5 K  Slaps total: 404 404
If she was smart she would have used the muratic acid that comes in the black bottle because draino dont work

2 months ago '11        #10
GrindPOWER$  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
Props total: 91138 91 K  Slaps total: 15446 15 K
 isthistobe said
wow that's crazy really.....what did they concluded the result of him passing away

if you don't want to say its cool.

cameras was suppose to alert and protect you from outsiders not insiders
+41   

2 months ago '20        #11
MichiganMade 
Props total: 1551 1 K  Slaps total: 74 74
fu*kin WOW
+9   

2 months ago '19        #12
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 133784 133 K  Slaps total: 34560 34 K
Can’t trust nobody out here

Most humans are evil and history taught us that
+59   

2 months ago '19        #13
l3altimore 7  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4620 4 K  Slaps total: 329 329
Well Chen said he liked his lemonade hot

she's a whole demon though

Last edited by l3altimore 7; 08-09-2022 at 07:50 PM..
+38   

2 months ago '19        #14
OaklandSmokin 
Props total: 18683 18 K  Slaps total: 1128 1 K
Who wouldnt taste Draino in their lemonade?

Seems like an easy way to get caught
+48   

2 months ago '12        #15
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 212471 212 K  Slaps total: 12309 12 K
The ones who do it with Visine or whatever are wild a*s stories too
+26   

2 months ago '18        #16
Dehone 
Props total: 85652 85 K  Slaps total: 4279 4 K
"I am ignored and not recognized as a family member. When the kids wrote letters to Santa they excluded my name for fear that Emily would get mad."

+101   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '22        #17
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 34279 34 K  Slaps total: 19941 19 K
PoururOwnDrinksSzn
+23   

2 months ago '05        #18
Tha Boss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 147783 147 K  Slaps total: 43986 43 K

Dr. Yue Yu,

+68   

2 months ago '20        #19
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 71206 71 K  Slaps total: 13079 13 K
Just watched one of those dirty Harry movies from the early 70's where a pimp poured drano down a hoes mouth . Can you trust anyone ?
Magnum Force

Last edited by Xiox; 08-10-2022 at 02:35 PM..
+6   

2 months ago '16        #20
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 147134 147 K  Slaps total: 16113 16 K
In this scenario, can i beat her a*s and then call the police?
+22   

2 months ago '18        #21
GodbodyRA 
Props total: 1516 1 K  Slaps total: 512 512
Another married beta pu**y. Eye for an eye on that bi*ch. No court, no pigs just...

2 months ago '07        #22
Love/Hater  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 53837 53 K  Slaps total: 11794 11 K
I don’t know how people sleep next to a person they p*ss off daily.
+60   

2 months ago '05        #23
Tha Boss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 147783 147 K  Slaps total: 43986 43 K

"Ms. Emily Yu vehemently and unequivocally denies ever attempting to poison her husband or anyone else," he told Fox News Digital in a statement Tuesday. "As a well-respected physician, her goal as always been to help people and never to harm people.

I need to know what the lawyers response is to the video of her pouring it into his drink.
+63   

2 months ago '07        #24
KeithHernandez 
Props total: 2325 2 K  Slaps total: 152 152
Straight out of the sixth sense

+8   

2 months ago '13        #25
Money Mase 
Props total: 2849 2 K  Slaps total: 578 578
Why didn't she get charged for a hate crime.....Stop Asian Hate

Last edited by Money Mase; 08-10-2022 at 07:02 AM..
+16   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  34
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Hurricane Ian.. Florida Yall prepared?
203 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+31online now  28
Video inside Rare footage of Michael Jackson using uncommonly-heard 'deep voice' goe..
91 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+36online now  13
Video inside No One Showed Up To Boosie’s Movie Premier
179 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+60online now  5
Image(s) inside Gaming Setup Thread