Jun 16 - Cassidy Wanted For Murder?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Meek Mill 5:07AM
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside New footage of beanie getting knocked out !!!
109 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Wade looking like he made a mistake
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside News Anchor Who Quit on Live TV to Sell Weed Faces 24 Years in Prison
106 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-19-2005, 05:46 PM         #121
Leroy Brown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If this a stunt--this will be the dumbest sh*t in Hip-hop!

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '05        #122
P DRILLA 98 heat pts98
space
space
$9,747 | Props total: 1827 1827
shootin somebody dont make u hard u suburbanites!
 11 years ago '04        #123
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,308 | Props total: 70 70
Everyone talkin bout they hope Cass dont go to jail, but someone died, never coming back. death is no joke, U dont know the dude that died might have kids or somethin, he has a family too. RIP. If Cassidy did it he should get what he deserves.
 06-19-2005, 06:53 PM         #124
Young-Wong 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo dats bullsh*t
 11 years ago '04        #125
BigChrisP 
space
space
$468 | Props total: 0 0
I really don't think this is a stunt, he prolly did shoot and k!ll that man.. thas his a.ss if he gets found guilty...

"Yous a bi*ch and if u eva speak wrong..
i'll have ya whole block singin *rest-in-peice* songs" -Cass
 06-19-2005, 09:32 PM         #126
SHOWTIME 17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
<in response to tha previous statement>^^^^^^^^^

Thats true about tha self-defense thang. But its against tha law to shoot the n*gga in his back. If he entered cassidy's house and he was facin him then he could blow his a.ss off. But if he was tryin to escape he cant shoot him. But if it was me I woulda put em under tha map regardless.

Last edited by SHOWTIME 17; 06-19-2005 at 09:33 PM..
 06-19-2005, 10:15 PM         #127
tonytribal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i still think it is just a publicity stunt for his album
 06-19-2005, 10:18 PM         #128
Adidas™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's just gone and wasted everything. Can't stand it when people just blow their chances like this.
 11 years ago '05        #129
True Geniu$ 
space
space
$1,819 | Props total: 0 0
damn cassidy. why you go and do this dumb sh*t? these rappers need to stop fu*king up. then he got a son. damn...
 11 years ago '05        #130
Koltrane 
space
space
$348 | Props total: 0 0
stupid, this dude cant be all of a thug, he grew up basically undre the wing of ruff ryders, wtf was he thinking, did u see the fire power they had,....btw they shot up a car, i hardly believe the car could have been in the house. and i think the car was outside a fast food joint. a n*gga break in your house and u wanna catcha body u dont do it yourself...this is murder in the 1st degree, with the gun charges cass, is bye bye and remembered as a clown a.ss n*gga. dudes need to realize their position, u cant be a celeb and a street n*gga(not that its good to be a street n*gga)
 06-19-2005, 11:31 PM         #131
SexyRicanGuy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the big question im looking for answers for is...will this album be put on hold till this sh*t calms down? or will it be ripped very soon and come out in stores? does anyone have an idea, cuz I am getting bugged everyday by people for this album...but i also want it very bad too
 11 years ago '05        #132
dipsetmob 1 heat pts
space
space
$264 | Props total: 0 0
i thought cass was a fake thug, guess i was wrong, but something doesnt seen right about this
 06-20-2005, 12:47 AM         #133
Hendog34 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P DRILLA said:
Thought this sh*t was a hoax at first.

Cassidy Wanted For murder
06.16.2005 5:13 PM EDT

Rapper expected to turn himself in on Friday.
Cassidy (file)
Photo: MTV News

Rapper Cassidy is wanted in Philadelphia for the murder of a 22-year-old man during an April 15 shooting. A warrant for his arrest was issued on June 8.

Michael Giampietro, Cassidy's attorney, said that he expects his client will surrender

himself to authorities on Friday morning. A police spokesperson said that when he does, Cassidy will be charged with conspiracy, weapons possession and homicide.

According to police, Cassidy (real name Barry Reese) and two other men, armed with .45 and .40 caliber handguns, 9 mm pistols, AK47 a.ssault rifles and 7.62 mm rifles, fired on three other men during an argument that unfolded behind a house in the rapper's northwest Philadelphia neighborhood just before 1 a.m. on April 15.

One of the men who was shot, Desmond Hawkins, 22, of Philadelphia, died from a gunshot wound to the back. The two other men were treated at area hospitals for gunshot wounds and subsequently released.

Police said a second warrant was also issued for 23-year-old Abdul West, also of Philadelphia, who, along with Cassidy, was one of the three shooters involved in the incident. Homicide detectives have been unable to identify the third shooter. Police were not immediately clear as to what Cassidy's connection might have been to the two other shooters. But according to a spokesperson for the department, all of the men involved "knew each other."

The three victims were reportedly unarmed at the time.

Cassidy, the first MC of significance to be supported by Swizz Beatz's J-affiliated Full Service label, will release his sophomore album, I'm a Hustla, on June 28.

— Chris Harris

What do you think of this story? You Tell Us

E-Mail this story to a friend

SOURCE: [WEBSITE LINK]
n*gga ask about him
 06-20-2005, 01:45 AM         #134
raybarbee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When "KEEPIN IT REAL" goes wrong.
 11 years ago '05        #135
Mr_Lacoste1985 
space
space
$1,465 | Props total: 1 1
Damn, another rapper with a murder charge. I hope he beats it.
 11 years ago '04        #136
jridscutters 
space
space
$283 | Props total: 0 0
Yo Cass is the sh*t. In the eyes of the most high lying is just as bad as murder. So all these fake thugs that say they are gonna do something and don't are in as much fault as Cass in what really matters. fu*k the courts and the pu**y a.ss politics. Cass is real and I'm sure he got some gratification for what he did!!! Hate if you want but thats the truth.
 11 years ago '05        #137
Qpee 5 heat pts
space
space
$907 | Props total: 0 0
It was outside
 11 years ago '05        #138
yung dre 
space
space
space
$438 | Props total: 0 0
i just hope it aint true, hopefully he get off
 06-20-2005, 04:36 PM         #139
Obscene BITCH! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, it sad... cuz his album is out too
 11 years ago '05        #140
Koltrane 
space
space
$348 | Props total: 0 0
 jridscutters said:
Yo Cass is the sh*t. In the eyes of the most high lying is just as bad as murder. So all these fake thugs that say they are gonna do something and don't are in as much fault as Cass in what really matters. fu*k the courts and the pu**y a.ss politics. Cass is real and I'm sure he got some gratification for what he did!!! Hate if you want but thats the truth.
....sad that you use the most high and you condone murder in the same breathe lol....god don't like ignorance.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Won’t Stop Talking: Meet the NFL’s next shutdown corner
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
83 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
183 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
84 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
249 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Views from a 6ix-year-old's Drake-themed party
37 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
126 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy