Jun 16 - Cassidy Wanted For Murder?

most viewed right now
+18  100
59 comments @thotties
most viewed right now
18 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

06-19-2005, 10:32 PM         #126
SHOWTIME 17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
<in response to tha previous statement>^^^^^^^^^

Thats true about tha self-defense thang. But its against tha law to shoot the n*gga in his back. If he entered cassidy's house and he was facin him then he could blow his a*s off. But if he was tryin to escape he cant shoot him. But if it was me I woulda put em under tha map regardless.

Last edited by SHOWTIME 17; 06-19-2005 at 10:33 PM..

06-19-2005, 11:15 PM         #127
tonytribal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i still think it is just a publicity stunt for his album

06-19-2005, 11:18 PM         #128
Adidas™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's just gone and wasted everything. Can't stand it when people just blow their chances like this.

06-19-2005, 11:39 PM         #129
True Geniu$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn cassidy. why you go and do this dumb sh*t? these rappers need to stop fu*king up. then he got a son. damn...

14 years ago '05        #130
Koltrane 
space
space
$348 | Props total: 1 1
stupid, this dude cant be all of a thug, he grew up basically undre the wing of ruff ryders, wtf was he thinking, did u see the fire power they had,....btw they shot up a car, i hardly believe the car could have been in the house. and i think the car was outside a fast food joint. a n*gga break in your house and u wanna catcha body u dont do it yourself...this is murder in the 1st degree, with the gun charges cass, is bye bye and remembered as a clown a*s n*gga. dudes need to realize their position, u cant be a celeb and a street n*gga(not that its good to be a street n*gga)

06-20-2005, 12:31 AM         #131
SexyRicanGuy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the big question im looking for answers for is...will this album be put on hold till this sh*t calms down? or will it be ripped very soon and come out in stores? does anyone have an idea, cuz I am getting bugged everyday by people for this album...but i also want it very bad too

14 years ago '05        #132
dipsetmob 1 heat pts
space
space
$264 | Props total: 0 0
i thought cass was a fake thug, guess i was wrong, but something doesnt seen right about this

06-20-2005, 01:47 AM         #133
Hendog34 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P DRILLA said
Thought this sh*t was a hoax at first.

Cassidy Wanted For murder
06.16.2005 5:13 PM EDT

Rapper expected to turn himself in on Friday.
Cassidy (file)
Photo: MTV News

Rapper Cassidy is wanted in Philadelphia for the murder of a 22-year-old man during an April 15 shooting. A warrant for his arrest was issued on June 8.

Michael Giampietro, Cassidy's attorney, said that he expects his client will surrender

himself to authorities on Friday morning. A police spokesperson said that when he does, Cassidy will be charged with conspiracy, weapons possession and homicide.

According to police, Cassidy (real name Barry Reese) and two other men, armed with .45 and .40 caliber handguns, 9 mm pistols, AK47 a*sault rifles and 7.62 mm rifles, fired on three other men during an argument that unfolded behind a house in the rapper's northwest Philadelphia neighborhood just before 1 a.m. on April 15.

One of the men who was shot, Desmond Hawkins, 22, of Philadelphia, died from a gunshot wound to the back. The two other men were treated at area hospitals for gunshot wounds and subsequently released.

Police said a second warrant was also issued for 23-year-old Abdul West, also of Philadelphia, who, along with Cassidy, was one of the three shooters involved in the incident. Homicide detectives have been unable to identify the third shooter. Police were not immediately clear as to what Cassidy's connection might have been to the two other shooters. But according to a spokesperson for the department, all of the men involved "knew each other."

The three victims were reportedly unarmed at the time.

Cassidy, the first MC of significance to be supported by Swizz Beatz's J-affiliated Full Service label, will release his sophomore album, I'm a Hustla, on June 28.

— Chris Harris

What do you think of this story? You Tell Us

E-Mail this story to a friend

SOURCE: [WEBSITE LINK]
n*gga ask about him

06-20-2005, 02:45 AM         #134
raybarbee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When "KEEPIN IT REAL" goes wrong.

14 years ago '05        #135
Mr_Lacoste1985 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 25 25
Damn, another rapper with a murder charge. I hope he beats it.

14 years ago '04        #136
jridscutters 
space
space
$285 | Props total: 0 0
Yo Cass is the sh*t. In the eyes of the most high lying is just as bad as murder. So all these fake thugs that say they are gonna do something and don't are in as much fault as Cass in what really matters. fu*k the courts and the pu**y a*s politics. Cass is real and I'm sure he got some gratification for what he did!!! Hate if you want but thats the truth.

06-20-2005, 01:45 PM         #137
Qpee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It was outside

14 years ago '05        #138
yung dre 
space
space
space
$449 | Props total: 7 7
i just hope it aint true, hopefully he get off

06-20-2005, 05:36 PM         #139
Obscene BITCH! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, it sad... cuz his album is out too

14 years ago '05        #140
Koltrane 
space
space
$348 | Props total: 1 1
 jridscutters said
Yo Cass is the sh*t. In the eyes of the most high lying is just as bad as murder. So all these fake thugs that say they are gonna do something and don't are in as much fault as Cass in what really matters. fu*k the courts and the pu**y a*s politics. Cass is real and I'm sure he got some gratification for what he did!!! Hate if you want but thats the truth.
....sad that you use the most high and you condone murder in the same breathe lol....god don't like ignorance.

14 years ago '05        #141
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,581 | Props total: 952 952
sh*t hes hard....hahaha i..i..i i'm a murderer

06-20-2005, 09:49 PM         #142
MNHustler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't justify giving up my freedom over a burglary

06-21-2005, 03:42 AM         #143
gimme42o 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k cassidy the n*gga is garbage anyway

14 years ago '05        #144
Young OG 168 heat pts168
space
space
$19,079 | Props total: 15498 15498
 raybarbee said
When "KEEPIN IT REAL" goes wrong.
:applause: lol Thats exactly what I was thinkin'

14 years ago '04        #145
DjInfamous804 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 154 154
Please Cassidy really made himself hood by doing something stupid...like Beanie Siegal..and now look...he's gon be a hustla in jail....going gold again on his album...what a sucker

14 years ago '05        #146
King Of Da Souf 2 heat pts
space
space
$947 | Props total: 148 148
HE DIDNT HAVE TO PROVE HIS SELF IN HIS RECORDZ...CAUSE EVERY RAPPER RAP BOUT THE SAME THANG SO DATS NO EXCUSE...THAT n*gga JUST DUMB...U MAKE MONEY TO GET OUT THE HOOD AND OFF DA CAN GOODS...NOT TO GO BUY A NICE WHIP AND FLOSS AROUND ABUNCH OF OTHER n*ggaZ DAT GOT CRIMINAL RECORDZ SO DEY CANT GET A 9 TO 5 SO WUT ELSE THEY GONE DO....THIS n*gga CASSIDY HAS A TALENT AT RAPPING BUT HE IS DUMB AS HELL...I GUESS HE TRYIN TO PROVE HE REAL TO DA PEOPLE WHO AINT GONE THINK NOTHIN BOUT HIM WHEN HE SITTIN BEHIND DEM BARZ..HAHAHAHHA..and all dem gunz..ALL HE DID WAS MAKE DA SPOT HOT FOR HIMSELF....HE GOING TO JAIL...HE GONE PROBABLY GO GOLD...900,000 IS WUT HIS murder CASE JUST GAVE HIM..NO TOUR..NO OTHER PROMOTIONAL TV ADZ...HEZ DUMB

and i still move work from the am to the pm..n the pen n*gga
lights out at 10 n*gga
bllllllllattt
it is wut it is..lol
hah

Last edited by King Of Da Souf; 06-21-2005 at 09:10 PM..

06-21-2005, 09:15 PM         #147
shamimharis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, i hope it aint true

06-21-2005, 10:04 PM         #148
tedblack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man, my cuz told me this sh it i cant believe it, i guess he's hard, too bad, he was comin up and now this. I guess, self defense, we dont know anything yet, we will see what goes on

14 years ago '05        #149
g0tt1 212 heat pts212
space
space
$9,023 | Props total: 1339 1339
sh*t always seems to happen a few weeks before the album drops

gucci mane... now cass

14 years ago '04        #150
mrmagnifacent42 
space
space
space
$268 | Props total: 0 0
This n*gga Had The AK-47 Out...LOL Cass n the Boys Was Trippen, Bin Laden Type Weapons

Home      

most viewed right now
+121online now  33
Image(s) inside Come Get Your Mama, Bruh...
128 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+159online now  30
Image(s) inside Sittin 24 inches off the ground...
67 comments
20 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+24online now  24
Sara Molina: Tekashi 6ix9ine's Guilty Plea Deal is No Prison Time by Snitching..
407 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+25online now  17
WARTIME: 50 Cent has goons following Mayweathers entourage ready to make a move
88 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy