Video inside Blac Chyna leaks Rob Kardashian's number
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just 1 Pic
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 Wack 100 vs. Maino (09-30-2016) [ANTICIPATION/DISCUSSION THREAD] Tale Of The T..
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-16-2005, 07:52 PM         #61
tmich19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn rappers still k!lling, but no johnnie...
 11 years ago '04        #62
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 19 19
Damn, i thought this thread was just another dumb a.ss making sh*t up, I aint think of all people Cass would be caught up in a murder. If n*ggas was outside his house running away when he shot the dude, then yeah, n*gga is in some deep sh*t.

Dude who was saying you need to use equal force when someone runs up in your crib doesnt really know what hes saying. Im no lawyer, but for something to be considered 'Justifible Homicide', the person doesnt have to have used equal force, the person just had to feel that there life was in danger, and they have to be able to prove it by the situation they were in. Like shooting someone in your bedroom or some sh*t, but not shooting someone in the back on your front lawn. Some states require the person to try all they can to get out of the situation, such as running out your back door if you have one etc. But if theres nothing you can do and you feel your life is being threatened, you can shoot a n*gga even if they had a knife, bat, crowbar, or just a fu*king razor. Most states look at it that if they came up in your house uninvited, they are looking to do harm to you.

Too bad for Cassidy if he really did shoot a n*gga as he was running away from his house. That definitely is not Justifiable Homicide and aint know court gonna side with his a.ss. If there was 3 n*ggas shooting, how the fu*k they know Cassidy shot the n*gga that died? If the other 2 n*ggas start snitching, Cass is gonna have a hard time with this one. I wish him luck. n*gga is only like 4 foot 5, i dont see him being able to do know long as bid for a murder charge. This is some bad a.ss timing.
 11 years ago '04        #63
jBoRiCuA 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,553 | Props total: 61 61
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Yah got it all wrong...that n*gga done..i got law classes...and it says if one breaks into your house then you can use reasonable force...you shall not k!ll unless the other person intended on k!lling you...so if these dudes running away then the wasnt a threat anymore..and cass didnt have 2 shoot at them...so pretty much hes fu*ked...hes going 2 jail
i bet ur sh*t is called Justice and Law rite..? lol .. same sh*t i sed..if u read ma 1st post
 11 years ago '05        #64
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,523 | Props total: 77 77
Cass fu*ked, even if he beat the case he gotta come out of his pocket with a lot of money. He tryna live out his rhymes, to make others n*ggaz think he a real gangsta, now he bout to wind up wit 2-5 years in jail. He gotta a slave mentality, them white folks dont wanna see a yung black man like him (from the hood) with that kind of money anyway. That court system aint bout to show him no love, if he do beat the case, they gonna get as much money out of him as possible. n*ggaz be on some dumb shyt, real n*gga move out the hood, look at JAY-Z, thatz a real n*gga he bout his money he really a "hustler". This n*gga Cass on the wrong level, he should have kept his ears to the street and sent a hit to whoeva broke in his house. Real n*gga dont make stupid moves like that. I hope everything turn out on the up.
 11 years ago '04        #65
nuknuk42084 
space
space
$2,522 | Props total: 0 0
 dex1can said:
yes, but if they ran up in his house then he can k!ll them without going to jail, so if it was his house he might get off
well if he ran up in his house and cass bucked him that would be one thing, if he ran up in his house and jacked him and was getting away and got shot, thats another thing
 06-16-2005, 08:25 PM         #66
DontPushMe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansavior said:
He gotta a slave mentality, them white folks dont wanna see a yung black man like him (from the hood) with that kind of money anyway. That court system aint bout to show him no love, if he do beat the case, they gonna get as much money out of him as possible.
Yea, that explains why every black celebrity that goes to court in recent memory has either beat the case or gotten a much lighter sentence then one of us would of gotten.
 11 years ago '05        #67
KKK_Killer 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 0 0
Not Gulity.. If The Clip Dont Fit You Must Acquit.....
 06-16-2005, 08:44 PM         #68
Lake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga got beef imma spray em when i see him
 06-16-2005, 08:44 PM         #69
mthoma 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HE A HUSTLA HE HUSTLA HOMIES!!! ASK ABOUTTT..ASK ABOUT EM!!!!

DAMN HE GOIN 2 JAIL and His SOn gon be 2 soon!!!
 06-16-2005, 08:49 PM         #70
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
all he gotta say is that they were shooting at him when running... and he fired back in self defense... the guy turned when cass shot... hit in the back.... cass get 2 yrs... thats all... u think that with all this free press that the labels gonna get (full surface and father labels that get money off it) are gonna put up so much money to make sure hes not put away for a long time.... watch. Cass has the perfect situation...
If you look and shyne and look at how many years he got without k!llin a n*gga pleaz hell be lucky to come out before shyne. The only thing he can say is the guy came into his house and tried to k!ll him he better pray evidence isn't against him.
 11 years ago '05        #71
True Geniu$ 
space
space
$1,819 | Props total: 0 0
noooo...
 06-16-2005, 08:53 PM         #72
Se Acabo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IMMA murderER, IMMA IMMA murderER Homieeee is how it goes. nah he aint gonna do no jail time for this cuz

he on some dave chappelle sh!t saying he going to turn himself in on fridayyy......
I plead the 3 - 4 - FIFFFFFFFF hahah

Last edited by Se Acabo; 06-16-2005 at 09:18 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #73
kakoden 
space
space
$3,340 | Props total: 0 0
damn...he had a promising career as of now...his style's gotten better...thats fu*ked up though...but the evidence sounds pretty not in his favor right now...and don't think he gettin outta it cuz he on the east coast where we convict ppl.....
 11 years ago '04        #74
rasheedwallace 33 heat pts33
space
space
$21,644 | Props total: 4166 4166
saw this on MTV and i was blazin at the time...

I was like wwwwwhhhat?

Damn, if he did, he's stupid as hell. Hes making more money than he ever has in life, why mess this up now?

Well, godbless the kid, hes young and promising so I hope that he gets past this and everything works out.
 11 years ago '04        #75
Rell216 
space
space
space
$723 | Props total: 31 31
Damn shyt came outta nowhere.Hope my n*gga hustle his way out.
 06-16-2005, 09:51 PM         #76
roderick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn cass
 11 years ago '04        #77
regularjoe 38 heat pts38
space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 2517 2517
he aint getting no more than 5 years
 06-16-2005, 10:03 PM         #78
Cire215 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Yah got it all wrong...that n*gga done..i got law classes...and it says if one breaks into your house then you can use reasonable force...you shall not k!ll unless the other person intended on k!lling you...so if these dudes running away then the wasnt a threat anymore..and cass didnt have 2 shoot at them...so pretty much hes fu*ked...hes going 2 jail

THANK U!!! n*ggas don't kno tha law...its fu*ked up, but thas tha law.If u run in my crib, and I pop u, brains on tha wall, cause u wanted my new TV, tha cops come. If they determine I used unnecessary in gettin u out my situation, I'm goin to jail. That sh*t happened to my teacher. Sumbody came thru tha skylight, fell on a knife, and sued. bi*ch won tha suit. Ain't that a b??!!!

If a n*gga got beef, I'ma spray em, when I c em..

Talk about living ur rhymes...lol....iight...that was a lil fu*ked up....
But yo, its gonna b funny seein this n*gga on MTV News, wit a "I'ma Hustla" tee on, song playin in tha back.....gettin locked, still promotin tha album...tha hustla!!

Shouts out to tha whole 215...ohhh....and I still move work from tha AM to tha PM....
 11 years ago '05        #79
wettanam 
space
space
$820 | Props total: 24 24
I can't understand why everybody wanna be a gangsta, why did he shoot them n*ggaz while they were runnin' away, wtf? fu*k up ur life cuz i wanna show ur hood that u r a gangsta get the fu*k outta here! thats a sad story but da kid is going to jail n 4 a long time , hope he dosen't get premeditation plus the murder..... by the way he's no gangsta he's a dumb a.ss , u rich, famous n act like this, knowin that the judiciary system is chasin ur a.ss, fu*kin' dumb a.ss fu*ka :banghead:

Last edited by wettanam; 06-16-2005 at 10:17 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #80
run and hide 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 0 0
those dudes definetly had to have had guns too
how many people you know stick people up without hear
Home      

most viewed right now
ugly duckling chelsea clinton claims weed is killing people :cmonsonn:
76 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
215 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
117 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
66 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
170 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Christian boy, 16, facing DEATH PENALTY for offending Muslims in Face..
86 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
219 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Big Fase 100 (Games Brother) Has Warning For Meek Mill on Siccness.net ..
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy