Jun 16 - Cassidy Wanted For Murder?

most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
105 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Dreamchaser confirms Beanie Sigel got beat up. "U broke the code of ethics on ..
199 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Am I Goin to Hell? Pt 4
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron "All Lives Matter" Fuuuuu
368 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #1
12197 pageviews
152 comments

P DRILLA 98 heat pts98
space
space
$9,745 | Props total: 1826 1826
Jun 16 - Cassidy Wanted For murder?

Thought this sh*t was a hoax at first.

Cassidy Wanted For murder
06.16.2005 5:13 PM EDT

Rapper expected to turn himself in on Friday.
Cassidy (file)
Photo: MTV News

Rapper Cassidy is wanted in Philadelphia for the murder of a 22-year-old man during an April 15 shooting. A warrant for his arrest was issued on June 8.

Michael Giampietro, Cassidy's attorney, said that he expects his client will surrender

himself to authorities on Friday morning. A police spokesperson said that when he does, Cassidy will be charged with conspiracy, weapons possession and homicide.

According to police, Cassidy (real name Barry Reese) and two other men, armed with .45 and .40 caliber handguns, 9 mm pistols, AK47 a.ssault rifles and 7.62 mm rifles, fired on three other men during an argument that unfolded behind a house in the rapper's northwest Philadelphia neighborhood just before 1 a.m. on April 15.

One of the men who was shot, Desmond Hawkins, 22, of Philadelphia, died from a gunshot wound to the back. The two other men were treated at area hospitals for gunshot wounds and subsequently released.

Police said a second warrant was also issued for 23-year-old Abdul West, also of Philadelphia, who, along with Cassidy, was one of the three shooters involved in the incident. Homicide detectives have been unable to identify the third shooter. Police were not immediately clear as to what Cassidy's connection might have been to the two other shooters. But according to a spokesperson for the department, all of the men involved "knew each other."

The three victims were reportedly unarmed at the time.

Cassidy, the first MC of significance to be supported by Swizz Beatz's J-affiliated Full Service label, will release his sophomore album, I'm a Hustla, on June 28.

— Chris Harris

What do you think of this story? You Tell Us

E-Mail this story to a friend

SOURCE:
[pic - click to view]

http://www.mtv.com/news/a .. headlines=true

Last edited by Dip$etEa$tside; 06-16-2005 at 04:23 PM..

152 comments for "Jun 16 - Cassidy Wanted For Murder?"

11 years ago '04        #2
pantythiev 
space
space
space
$332 | Props total: 0 0
just bout to post this glad i looked in the news section props homie
 06-16-2005, 03:27 PM         #3
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow what a coincedence, album reloaded and ready and now he in trouble.lol. But still he in trouble know doubt, they going after him.

Trouble wit the law=album sales.
 11 years ago '04        #4
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,244 | Props total: 2 2
damn, that's fu*ked i was expecting this cat to go platinum
 06-16-2005, 03:29 PM         #5
Slug Wound 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Exactly what i was thinkin.^^^^^
 06-16-2005, 03:29 PM         #6
Shortyo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
true story but sh*t aint like that...... See cass wanna be hood so he bought a house next to his mom in the hood.. you cant have a house in the hood and be flossing like he do.. well one night some folks ran up into his crib and tried sticking the house up... after dudes was fleaing cass and some other cat bucked at the dudes who just jacked cass... One dude was hit and died...

cass better hope dude that what was wit him takes the rap or its bye bye for B reese
 06-16-2005, 03:30 PM         #7
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goke11429 said:
damn, that's fu*ked i was expecting this cat to go platinum
He will go platinum and im not even a fan of his.

Last edited by chuckster409; 06-16-2005 at 03:30 PM..
 06-16-2005, 03:32 PM         #8
Problem Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chillin' with my gun in my pants...
 11 years ago '04        #9
vazquez1085 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,713 | Props total: 28 28
Its ya song ma, its ya song ma, its ya song ma, its ya song ma
 06-16-2005, 03:33 PM         #10
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shortyo said:
true story but sh*t aint like that...... See cass wanna be hood so he bought a house next to his mom in the hood.. you cant have a house in the hood and be flossing like he do.. well one night some folks ran up into his crib and tried sticking the house up... after dudes was fleaing cass and some other cat bucked at the dudes who just jacked cass... One dude was hit and died...

cass better hope dude that what was wit him takes the rap or its bye bye for B reese
If thats true then the dude got what he deserved. Its harsh to say things like that, but if the guy didnt want to die, then he wouldnt have did what he did. Yes the dude is an idiot.
 11 years ago '04        #11
the wise one 
space
space
space
$339 | Props total: 10 10
damn...that's my n*gga...I hope sh*t gets worked out cuz Cass was about to blow up big time...best of luck to dude
 11 years ago '04        #12
DonMega 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,724 | Props total: 2 2
thats fu*ked up , but you can't say dude aint stay real
 11 years ago '04        #13
doczdaname 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$11,320 | Props total: 2459 2459
I think his sales would have been alright, it would have takin him awhile to get to platinum but he probably will go gold in a few months.
 06-16-2005, 03:41 PM         #14
dex1can 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yes, but if they ran up in his house then he can k!ll them without going to jail, so if it was his house he might get off
 11 years ago '04        #15
ReddBoss 
space
space
space
$2,849 | Props total: 1 1
 Shortyo said:

man if thats true, n*gga crazy, why you buy a house in the hood, you supposed to move ur moms and urself out of those situations
 11 years ago '04        #16
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,854 | Props total: 12 12
whoa!
 06-16-2005, 03:46 PM         #17
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dex1can said:
yes, but if they ran up in his house then he can k!ll them without going to jail, so if it was his house he might get off
No thats not how it works, the dude was runny away. Thats murder.
 11 years ago '04        #18
DonMega 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,724 | Props total: 2 2
 ReddBoss said:
man if thats true, n*gga crazy, why you buy a house in the hood, you supposed to move ur moms and urself out of those situations
i read that the Young Gunz moved they moms out the hood and they still live in their hood too, those dudes ain't making that much money so they have to do that for now til they get their paper up
 11 years ago '04        #19
BigBang 
space
space
$1,479 | Props total: 22 22
it dont get no better
 11 years ago '04        #20
jBoRiCuA 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,553 | Props total: 61 61
it aint a crime to k!ll sum1 in ur house if dey break in n ur life is at risk..all he gotta do is whip out da license for da steel n proove to dem jitz dat it was self defense..n he out!

*me n u dun get no better*

Last edited by dblock044; 06-16-2005 at 03:52 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
121 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
102 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Clueless iPhone 7 owners destroy new handsets after YouTube prank dupes..
33 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
67 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey has some choice words for Stevie Smith Sr.
139 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
58 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy