Using Sound Waves to Levitate Objects

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

2 months ago '06        #1
2600 page views
31 comments

realgunta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 128516 128 K  Slaps total: 5627 5 K
Using Sound Waves to Levitate Objects

Cliffs: A new device called LeviPrint uses high-frequency sound waves to levitate objects and build various structures.
+13   

best
worst
31 comments

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '21        #2
Popolo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 13687 13 K  Slaps total: 1519 1 K
Nothing new......
+17   

2 months ago '04        #3
SCENE 
Props total: 3751 3 K  Slaps total: 336 336
some say it was this kind of technology that built the pyramids and not slaves as they have you believe

Last edited by SCENE; 08-09-2022 at 08:17 PM..
+32   

2 months ago '19        #4
HimalayaPlaya87 
Props total: 1061 1 K  Slaps total: 172 172
 SCENE said
some say it was this kind of technology that built the pyramids and not slaves as they have you believe
I've read books and watched stuff on this real interesting sh*t, I Def don't think slaves did that work
+8   

2 months ago '06        #5
LGK 
Props total: 3210 3 K  Slaps total: 507 507
 HimalayaPlaya87 said
I've read books and watched stuff on this real interesting sh*t, I Def don't think slaves did that work
who knows...

*redacted*

Ancient Egypt probably did the same thing...

Last edited by LGK; 08-12-2022 at 09:21 PM..
+3   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '21        #6
 SCENE said
That's why I said nothing new.

+5   

2 months ago '22        #7
zerogate  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2833 2 K  Slaps total: 1109 1 K
Here's a guy using lasers to propel a craft.

I really wish more funding went into these 'alternative' propulsion systems. As the way we're currently doing things is wasteful as fu*k.
+5   

2 months ago '04        #8
prexero  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 4368 4 K  Slaps total: 593 593
Pretty optimistic this is how they built a lot of ancient structures like the great pyramids.

Look into Ed Leeskalnin's Coral Castle, he used levitation technics to build it

+9   

2 months ago '17        #9
SimeonWisest 
Props total: 14186 14 K  Slaps total: 1888 1 K
Sound is everything. Sound = Vibration = Waves = Frequency = Energy
Everything in existence is always vibrating. You zoom in on atoms and molecules they're constantly vibrating.
We live in the Uni-Verse, the one song, you listen to recordings of deep space there's a HUMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Energy and frequency is the basis of all occult, esoteric knowledge, spiritual practices. The powers at be know this.
Why you think you're allowed to watch all kinds of violence and fu*kery in a movie but a n*gga drops 1 line about "fu*k the police" it's worldwide drama?
Why you think Martin Luther got k*lled just for speaking, bringing sound and frequencies to existence? Why you think these crakkkas were so concerned about slaves singing and playing their drums etc in the past?
Why you think we're sold the fu*kery and negative messaging currently in Hip Hop?

The day Black people start vibrating higher through music is the day we'll takeover this dimension again as it's rightful leaders.

n*ggas better get on this deeper spiritual sh*t fast before times up. Just gave y'all a lil glimpse...

+18   

2 months ago '09        #10
slayer2020 
Props total: 8628 8 K  Slaps total: 2452 2 K
 prexero said
Pretty optimistic this is how they built a lot of ancient structures like the great pyramids.

Look into Ed Leeskalnin's Coral Castle, he used levitation technics to build it

Okay. Y’all n*ggas speculating. I need something more “concrete.” Let’s deep dive.

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '21        #11
 SimeonWisest said
Everything in existence is always vibrating. You zoom in on atoms and molecules they're constantly vibrating.
We live in the Uni-Verse, the one song, you listen to recordings of deep space there's a HUMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Energy and frequency is the basis of all occult, esoteric knowledge, spiritual practices. The powers at be know this.
Why you think you're allowed to watch all kinds of violence and fu*kery in a movie but a n*gga drops 1 line about "fu*k the police" it's worldwide drama?
Why you think Martin Luther got k*lled just for speaking, bringing sound and frequencies to existence? Why you think these crakkkas were so concerned about slaves singing and playing their drums etc in the past?
Why you think we're sold the fu*kery and negative messaging currently in Hip Hop?

The day Black people start vibrating higher through music is the day we'll takeover this dimension again as it's rightful leaders.

n*ggas better get on this deeper spiritual sh*t fast before times up. Just gave y'all a lil glimpse...

+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '21        #12
 SimeonWisest said

I hate to double reply but your point about drums is still in my head.

I don't like to waste time or breath so I usually don't get too in depth but your point about drums and it's affect is deep and I implore anyone reading this who doesn't know about why drums are used worldwide to do some research.

There's a reason heavy metal drums is popular in the military...
+2   

2 months ago '18        #13
Dyslexicredaer0 
Props total: 5510 5 K  Slaps total: 693 693

I have a pretty crazy theory that these ancient hand bags we see in ancient artworks being held by various deities are actually vibrational energy devices. They used these handbags for multiple functions from energy/power sources, weapons to project large stone spheres and for architecture (polygonal masonry)

My ideas are definitely outlandish and absurd. Most experts believe the ancient hand bags contained seeds of corn or to carry holy water.

Last edited by Dyslexicredaer0; 08-10-2022 at 01:44 PM..
+2   

2 months ago '18        #14
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 76701 76 K  Slaps total: 4942 4 K

2 months ago '07        #15
Love/Hater  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 53838 53 K  Slaps total: 11794 11 K
 BrooklynDamien said

This is hearsay, you disappoint me bro. Had me thinking there were footage.

2 months ago '17        #16
SimeonWisest 
Props total: 14186 14 K  Slaps total: 1888 1 K
 Popolo said
I hate to double reply but your point about drums is still in my head.

I don't like to waste time or breath so I usually don't get too in depth but your point about drums and it's affect is deep and I implore anyone reading this who doesn't know about why drums are used worldwide to do some research.

There's a reason heavy metal drums is popular in the military...
+1   

2 months ago '18        #17
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 76701 76 K  Slaps total: 4942 4 K
 Love/Hater said
This is hearsay, you disappoint me bro. Had me thinking there were footage.

+3   

2 months ago '07        #18
Love/Hater  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 53838 53 K  Slaps total: 11794 11 K
 BrooklynDamien said

+2   

2 months ago '16        #19
AfroBucks88  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 130150 130 K  Slaps total: 4630 4 K
next is west world level of mind control

2 months ago '17        #20
Wavegawd 
Props total: 7239 7 K  Slaps total: 1230 1 K
 SCENE said
Giants did that

2 months ago '15        #21
Black Larry 
Props total: 22439 22 K  Slaps total: 1886 1 K
 SCENE said
It was never "slaves" they said. They said it was contractors. But that word gets used so freely now. Heard many rumors about the pyramids. Honestly that sphinx is more intriguing to me.

Also I wish science wasn't so political. I'm sure yall heard stories of inventors dying because of big business and such. History is political as fck so the answers could've been there forever just untold. They said there a hall of records near the sphinx paw if I'm not mistaken. And they don't let anyone in there because it could potentially change and/or end the world as we know we it. Nikolai tesla was trying to harness free energy if he had the funding who knows where we could be as a society.

I also don't think we're the most advanced humans too many stories from the past go against that. If we humans were wiped out there would only be a few things that would last and I don't know if any would last as long as the pyramids.
+1   

2 months ago '04        #22
SCENE 
Props total: 3751 3 K  Slaps total: 336 336
 Black Larry said
It was never "slaves" they said. They said it was contractors. But that word gets used so freely now. Heard many rumors about the pyramids. Honestly that sphinx is more intriguing to me.

Also I wish science wasn't so political. I'm sure yall heard stories of inventors dying because of big business and such. History is political as fck so the answers could've been there forever just untold. They said there a hall of records near the sphinx paw if I'm not mistaken. And they don't let anyone in there because it could potentially change and/or end the world as we know we it. Nikolai tesla was trying to harness free energy if he had the funding who knows where we could be as a society.

I also don't think we're the most advanced humans too many stories from the past go against that. If we humans were wiped out there would only be a few things that would last and I don't know if any would last as long as the pyramids.
heard about the hall of records under the Sphynx paw but also heard whatever was down there was moved long ago
+1   

2 months ago '17        #23
CamburyBXGreat 
Props total: 43935 43 K  Slaps total: 24989 24 K
 LGK said
who knows...

the ancient Babylonians would capture jews as slaves... but not normal folks or peasants. They would snatch the scribes, the nobles, and etc. (the valuable folks).

Ancient Egypt probably did the same thing...
What jews? What is an ancient jew?

Anyway those slave stories in Egypt are false the people that worked on the pyramids were noblemen they were able to go into their tombs.

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '21        #24
 CamburyBXGreat said
What jews? What is an ancient jew?

Anyway those slave stories in Egypt are false the people that worked on the pyramids were noblemen they were able to go into their tombs.
Tombs imply built for burials..... Those megaliths weren't originally constructed for burials.

2 months ago '17        #25
CamburyBXGreat 
Props total: 43935 43 K  Slaps total: 24989 24 K
 Popolo said
Tombs imply built for burials..... Those megaliths weren't originally constructed for burials.
Not tombs in the pyramids...

Im sayin the men that worked on the pyramids are buried somewhere else and they are given praise for their accomplishments.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+101online now  87
Tony Yayo GOES OFF On MATH HOFFA! “STOP ASKING CLICKBAIT Questions n*gga!”
193 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+34online now  48
Jordan 1s, 12s, 13s, and 14s on sale
39 comments
19 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  24
Matt Barnes to Officer Vlad: “I reversed my stance on Ime Udoka afta who h..
147 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  23
Article inside Chris Wallace Reminds Tyler Perry That Spike Lee Called His Madea Cha..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy