The fu-king Irony: Literally had a pr0nstar that Ive fantasized about in my bed and failed

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

2 months ago '04        #1
14211 page views
329 comments

slipnslide85  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 25180 25 K  Slaps total: 1417 1 K
The fu-king Irony: Literally had a pr0nstar that Ive fantasized about in my bed and failed

This weekend, I went to a hotel takeover with night-time pool parties and met a pr0nstar that I have watched before (and definitely let off a few rounds to before in my life)

She was showing interest and eventually had her follow me up to my room
(NO, she was not selling the cat image)

We messed around until the tension was up and she finally told me to grab a condom

Everything was downhill from here. Long story short: my body wasnt functioning and I didnt fu*k her
I just straight up told her its not happening

-------
Its insane how you can buss infinite nuts to "someone on a screen", but you cant even deliver any of the passion when they are literally bent over right in front of you in person.

Maybe it was from tons of alcohol over the previous days, tired from messing with other girls, not eating or sleeping well, or maybe being desensitized by pr0n over the years.

Either way: embarrassing, disappointing, reason for self-evaluation. Whether its with more casual partners, or with the woman that is eventually going to be my wife: I dont want to ever experience this sh*t again. Massive, yet comical L image
------
*edit* Im not publicly announcing she is especially since it was a regular hook-up. That aint a good look to just be naming the chicks you fu*kin and violating confidentiality

Last edited by slipnslide85; 08-09-2022 at 01:29 AM..

best
worst
329 comments

2 months ago '22        #2
Bald GOD  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 4506 4 K  Slaps total: 590 590
+84   

2 months ago '13        #3
vandalizm 
Props total: 20059 20 K  Slaps total: 2555 2 K
Damn that’s pathetic

Were you doing coke?

Don’t do so much next time lol

Who was the bi*ch?
+74   

2 months ago '16        #4
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 148695 148 K  Slaps total: 16283 16 K
You eat too much pu**y op. that sh*t causes throat cancer and restricts the blood flow to your d*ck.
+51   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '21        #5
Popolo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 14826 14 K  Slaps total: 1617 1 K

+27   

2 months ago '14        #6
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 177006 177 K  Slaps total: 39024 39 K
You were shooting threes during practice, but failed during the big game

Had to slap for not mentioning who it is though

I mean she's already on camera fu*king , so I don't understand why u ain't mentioning her ..
+150   

2 months ago '15        #7
Tully Blanchard 
Props total: 162382 162 K  Slaps total: 5992 5 K

Last edited by Tully Blanchard; 08-09-2022 at 12:58 AM..
+116   

2 months ago '16        #8
 strungout said

I mean she's already on camera fu*king , so I don't understand why u ain't mentioning her ..
Its some old white hoe. Mans dont wanna reveal how horny he get, you gotta respect his agency.
+60   

2 months ago '15        #9
TheCompanyMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 24737 24 K  Slaps total: 2111 2 K
It’s the alcohol. Drink more water next time.
+97   

2 months ago '11        #10
Kooper  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 22820 22 K  Slaps total: 3173 3 K
n*ggas really came in here to see who. That was your only job.
+162   

2 months ago '05        #11
JohnnyCage202  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 125937 125 K  Slaps total: 5513 5 K
 slipnslide85 said
This weekend, I went to a hotel takeover with night-time pool parties and met a pr0nstar that I have watched before (and definitely let off a few rounds to before in my life)

(NO, she was not selling the cat )

We messed around until the tension was up and she finally told me to grab a condom

Everything was downhill from here. Long story short: my body wasnt functioning and I didnt fu*k her

-------
Its insane how you can buss infinite nuts to "someone on a screen", but you cant even deliver any of the passion when they are literally bent over right in front of you in person.

Maybe it was from tons of alcohol over the previous days, tired from messing with other girls, not eating or sleeping well, or maybe being desensitized by pr0n over the years.

Either way: embarrassing, disappointing, reason for self-evaluation. Whether its with more casual partners, or with the woman that is eventually going to be my wife: I dont want to ever experience this sh*t again. Massive, yet comical L
------
*edit* Im not publicly announcing she is especially since it was a regular hook-up. That aint a good look to just be naming the chicks you fu*kin. Basic law

Maybe it was for the best tho fammo…

…you crack her off that honey and the bi*ch be tryna marry you.

+41   

2 months ago '17        #12
Cronion2415  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 22748 22 K  Slaps total: 1203 1 K
Who was it?? And performance anxiety can happen if you’re extremely nervous.
+42   

2 months ago '04        #13
slipnslide85  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9 OP
 vandalizm said
Damn that’s pathetic

Were you doing coke?

Don’t do so much next time lol

Who was the bi*ch?
 strungout said

Tully Blanchard said

Kooper said
n*ggas really came in here to see who. That was your only job.
pr0n star or not: its basic law that you dont violate a chicks confidentiality if she trusts and opens herself up to you with casual s*x. You yourself get an awful reputation if girls find out youre putting all their business out for the open as soon as they open their legs to you.

Last edited by slipnslide85; 08-09-2022 at 01:57 AM..

2 months ago '14        #14
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 177006 177 K  Slaps total: 39024 39 K
 kuul said
Its some old white hoe. Mans dont wanna reveal how horny he get, you gotta respect his agency.
muthafu*ka couldn't get it up in the presence of sara jay , he had to go home and rage fap to her.
+44   

2 months ago '04        #15
slipnslide85  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9 OP
 kuul said
You eat too much pu**y op. that sh*t causes throat cancer and restricts the blood flow to your d*ck.
Saw this was like this before and after the google search

+51   

2 months ago '16        #16
 strungout said
muthafu*ka couldn't get it up in the presence of sara jay , he had to go home and rage fap to her.
Nah hes not that lucky. Its some old off brand hoe in her late 30s - late 40s . One of them hoes that was on cinemax or somethin.
+11   

2 months ago '16        #17
 slipnslide85 said
Saw this was like this before and after the google search

Yeah you nasty motherfu*ker. Drop that name and go eat some activated charcoal tablets with lemon water.
+21   

2 months ago '16        #18
 slipnslide85 said
pr0n star or not: its basic law that you dont violate a chicks confidentiality if she trusts and opens herself up to you with casual s*x. You yourself get an awful reputation if girls find out youre putting all their business out for the open as soon as they open their legs to you.

+71   

2 months ago '17        #19
GodBody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x66
Props total: 77462 77 K  Slaps total: 9749 9 K
Even though I appreciate the honesty, there's a strong side of me that feels like you could've kept this story to yourself my boy

Last edited by GodBody; 08-09-2022 at 03:15 AM..
+128   

2 months ago '17        #20
THExTAKEOVER 
Props total: 29327 29 K  Slaps total: 2531 2 K
 slipnslide85 said
Confidentialality.

You made a tread where it rests on if this sh*t really happened or not..and you cant say a name?

You a lame for this. Keep your "stories" to yourself unless you have proof and some balls.
+71   

2 months ago '15        #21
Mickey Ganja 
Props total: 8577 8 K  Slaps total: 1819 1 K
+12   

2 months ago '07        #22
r.burgundy 
Props total: 36182 36 K  Slaps total: 5876 5 K
 slipnslide85 said

-------

Either way: embarrassing, disappointing, reason for self-evaluation. Whether its with more casual partners, or with the woman that is eventually going to be my wife: I dont want to ever experience this sh*t again. Massive, yet comical L
------
*edit* Im not publicly announcing she is especially since it was a regular hook-up. That aint a good look to just be naming the chicks you fu*kin and violating confidentiality
U probably got lead poisoning from eating that pu**y OP
+10   

2 months ago '17        #23
Acebit 
Props total: 8784 8 K  Slaps total: 1846 1 K
fu*k that Im going gummy worm, it’ll get up
+56   

2 months ago '07        #24
killahkazi 
Props total: 9997 9 K  Slaps total: 732 732
Gotta make sure you stretch regularly and have your blood flowing through your body properly.
+20   

2 months ago '21        #25
2Pac Cares  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 9537 9 K  Slaps total: 8639 8 K
 slipnslide85 said

-------

------
You could have low test levels from the drinking. You can increase your levels naturally via ashwaganda or longjack extract.
+8   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+49online now  32
Women on Twitter tell Stories about how Men fumbled the 😾
304 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+31online now  24
Image(s) inside Got Some Head, Ate Some Bread, Got In Bed, Lucky He Ain’t Dead
96 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  17
Video inside '22 Elantra N Owner Gets Pulled Over, Told It Will Cost $7K To Remove S..
91 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+28online now  12
rich boy arrested for f*ghting with his parents
187 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy