I Said Something Super Slick about my Judge. Was I wrong?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+19  114
76 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 months ago '09        #1
4634 page views
128 comments

mboydii  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 11123 11 K  Slaps total: 819 819
I Said Something Super Slick about my Judge. Was I wrong?

Quick update. 8/10/22
Like I told you her Bailiff running off at the mouth just got the case kicked to a new judge. These power hungry judges have to follow a certain set of rules, and this one doesn't.

I called my judge HennessyHawkins and her staff reached out to me trying to check me. I didnt say or do anything illegal. I cant control her sh*tty habits. We all have them, EXCEPT Im not a judge or public servant.

Ironically for some reason the post isnt showing up but the HASHTAG is.

visit this link https://www.facebook.com/ .. ep__=6&__cft__

Drunk Driving Footage
visit this link https://www.10tv.com/mobi .. 7-e23d38a6da49

Basically me and my judge aren't seeing eye to eye. And I don't feel like she's being fair about a ruling. I don't think she's competent and has been making very poor decisions. I go to Facebook and call her a drunk. I also posted the new footage of her catching a DUI. I question her judgement. Her bailiff contacted me today. Is that legal? I don't believe Bailiffs are supposed tocb3 contacting people in their courtrooms via Facebook. Sound like something isn't right.

Last edited by mboydii; 08-10-2022 at 10:49 AM..
+26   

best
worst
128 comments

2 months ago '17        #2
OGMiamishank 
Props total: 31997 31 K  Slaps total: 5706 5 K
Looking like Mayor Coleman's wife
+3   

2 months ago '04        #3
xbossxplayax 
Props total: 32743 32 K  Slaps total: 5682 5 K
nice. keep digging a hole for yourself

u get to pop sh!t only after u get away scot-free

+77   

2 months ago '14        #4
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 176312 176 K  Slaps total: 38900 38 K
I dont know if I'd be trying to p*ss off someone who has the final say on a court case of mine...
+69   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '04        #5
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 65952 65 K  Slaps total: 4677 4 K
You treading on thin ice bruh social media is not the way to handle this y'all younger dudes just don't get it
+59   

2 months ago '19        #6
PettyGotAFatty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9946 9 K  Slaps total: 663 663
This n*gga about to get 180 days behind a traffic infraction

Go ahead and keep playing n*gga lol

+55   

2 months ago '14        #7
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 176312 176 K  Slaps total: 38900 38 K
When keeping it real goes wrong..
+27   

2 months ago '08        #8
EMER1TUS 
Props total: 48481 48 K  Slaps total: 7067 7 K
You don't pop the Cris till you've won fammo
+44   

2 months ago '04        #9
zone3cp 
Props total: 192787 192 K  Slaps total: 19497 19 K
You’re a clown just for using Facebook not mention using your “Real name” on FB.

I hope you got clout u was looking for. It comes with a price tho.

Last edited by zone3cp; 08-08-2022 at 10:59 PM..
+17   

2 months ago '18        #10
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 76464 76 K  Slaps total: 4937 4 K
Look like you should apologize after popping that sh*t
+10   

2 months ago '07        #11
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x83
Props total: 119501 119 K  Slaps total: 16562 16 K
you playing with fire OP and you don't have any firef*ghting equipment

judges are among the worst people in the country and they have no moral compass

judges are nothing more than cronyistic guardians of white supremacy

racism is their sword, corruption is their shield and their mortal enemies are truth, justice and science

judges are simply weak, struggle lawyers who knew the right person

imagine an NFL or NBA made up of players who knew someone else instead of the best players, that's our court system

most have never worked a day in their life, they have no life experience and they weren't even good lawyers or attorneys

if you have the unfortunate luck of having to face a racist judge, you can roll the dice or submit, but never think you have the upper hand, unless you can buy the judge, then by all means, wild out

the judge's goal is to ruin lives and hurt society

and you're egging them on
+29   

2 months ago '09        #12
mboydii  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
 yola said
you playing with fire OP and you don't have any firef*ghting equipment

judges are among the worst people in the country and they have no moral compass

judges are nothing more than cronyistic guardians of white supremacy

racism is their sword, corruption is their shield and their mortal enemies are truth, justice and science

judges are simply weak, struggle lawyers who knew the right person

imagine an NFL or NBA made up of players who knew someone else instead of the best players, that's our court system

most have never worked a day in their life, they have no life experience and they weren't even good lawyers or attorneys

if you have the unfortunate luck of having to face a racist judge, you can roll the dice or submit, but never think you have the upper hand, unless you can buy the judge, then by all means, wild out

the judge's goal is to ruin lives and hurt society

and you're egging them on
And she took the bait. Had her bailiff contact me yesterday. So now we getting a new judge, new venue.
+37   

2 months ago '22        #13
Aceboogie0517 
Props total: 3770 3 K  Slaps total: 828 828
That BX Hubris. Ain't gone lie it be rubbing off on me lol
+8   

2 months ago '16        #14
postemupndunkit 
Props total: 85936 85 K  Slaps total: 10279 10 K
Man wtf how can you be a judge and out here getting dui's in Pickerington

I feel you OP and I don't see how that bailiff sh*t is legal either but I don't know the law
+14   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '04        #15
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 65952 65 K  Slaps total: 4677 4 K
 mboydii said
And she took the bait. Had her bailiff contact me yesterday. So now we getting a new judge, new venue.
Bruh you fail to realize most judges are friends and you might have opened yourself up to a whole lot of new hurt chess not checkers b
+16   

2 months ago '09        #16
 postemupndunkit said
Man wtf how can you be a judge and out here getting dui's in Pickerington

I feel you OP and I don't see how that bailiff sh*t is legal either but I don't know the law
Basically these judges be going above and beyond. This isn't a criminal case so at the end of the day it is what it is. Basically my life isn't in her hands. But I ain't gonna stand around and ket her be wreckless either. The fact her Bailiff contacted me I know the judge heard what I had to say loud and clear. I understand I ain't special and really don't have any juice like that, but I'm a man that hasn't done anything wrong. Your not just gonna randomly do what ever she feels like she can. Even if it's illegal.
+13   

2 months ago '07        #17
RubbahBandMayn 
Props total: 37306 37 K  Slaps total: 2364 2 K
Bruh I just read about one of John Gotti's codefendants saying something fu*ked up about the judge over his case before his sentencing. Guess what? The judge gave that dude 50 years in prison. Why the fu*k would you put that online??

Last edited by RubbahBandMayn; 08-09-2022 at 05:46 AM..
+7   

2 months ago '07        #18
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x83
Props total: 119501 119 K  Slaps total: 16562 16 K
 mboydii said
So now we getting a new judge, new venue.
all judges are on the same team

and the new judge will know about the old one and why

good luck
+13   

2 months ago '09        #19
 RubbahBandMayn said
Bruh I just read about one of John Gotti's codefendants saying something fu*ked up about the judge over his case before his sentencing. Guess what? The judge gave that dude 50 years in prison. Why the fu*k would you put that online??
How can this judge be trusted to make sound objective decisions when she out doing this on the daily? f*ghting cops, vomiting, slipped busted her head all because she so damn drunk. But she has enough sense to make sound judgment on something that may have an effect on my life. No sir.
+17   

2 months ago '07        #20
RubbahBandMayn 
 mboydii said
How can this judge be trusted to make sound objective decisions when she out doing this on the daily? f*ghting cops, vomiting, slipped busted her head all because she so damn drunk. But she has enough sense to make sound judgment on something that may have an effect on my life. No sir.
Man you putting that under your own name on Facebook and expecting the judicial system to be fair to you as a black man in America? They would've forced her to resign if the system wasn't rigged up or they gave a fu*k. You should've just took that up with your lawyer or the court system in your city. Is she still presiding over your case because she could potentially throw the book at you like my post was insinuating.
+5   

2 months ago '22        #21
SketchTurner  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 3295 3 K  Slaps total: 1067 1 K
how did you get in trouble with the law?
+2   

2 months ago '15        #22
RIPrjacks23 
Props total: 26339 26 K  Slaps total: 2991 2 K
If you scared go to church, judge aint poop, expose her a*s, you did right.
+5   

2 months ago '09        #23
 RubbahBandMayn said
Man you putting that under your own name on Facebook and expecting the judicial system to be fair to you as a black man in America? They would've forced her to resign if the system wasn't rigged up or they gave a fu*k. You should've just took that up with your lawyer or the court system in your city. Is she still presiding over your case because she could potentially throw the book at you like my post was insinuating.
What's the post insinuating? Some sh*t she did? I didn't make anything up. I didn't create the new story. Google gave it to me. I wasn't pouring her drinks. I want her to know it's me. She is very close to violating my civil rights.
+7   

2 months ago '07        #24
RubbahBandMayn 
 mboydii said
What's the post insinuating? Some sh*t she did? I didn't make anything up. I didn't create the new story. Google gave it to me. I wasn't pouring her drinks. I want her to know it's me. She is very close to violating my civil rights.
Dude what I'm saying that they give judges free reign to do what they feel like doing. She could give you the maximum in whatever your case is..whether it be fine or jail time. You're suppose to wait until after court to expose her or let your lawyer handle that. The jurisdiction doesn't care that she has a DUI or they would've removed her already. I had a judge that was corrupt and they forced her into resignation and gave us another judge. If that's not happening with her then you might be fu*ked. But do you my guy
+5   

2 months ago '09        #25
I think it's funny how much power you Give these people over your lives. fu*k these police, judges and they systems. It would be different if they were for the right things but it's obvious they aren't. But at the same time I still have the right to my opinion. Fu k this judge. This isn't a criminal case, and my life ain't in her hands. And she isn't God, so I'm not even playing it like that. DUIs and all clearly she a human. No different than me and you. And there are rules and guidelines she has to follow too.
+9   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  25
Video inside Will Young Americans Want to Work in Semiconductor Manufacturing?
40 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+175online now  19
Video inside “LA k*lled more Rappers than any other city, I WILL NOT check in”
183 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  18
Video inside Dallas rapper BFG Straap shot & k*lled; shot 15 times in chest & face
229 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+55online now  13
Image(s) inside We are in a food crisis all og our food is fake.
167 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy