online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Diggz Xenon Build stop working

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

2 years ago '08        #1
10834 page views
115 comments

100dollarman 
Props total: 4243 4 K  Slaps total: 2300 2 K
icon Diggz Xenon Build stop working

Is it just me or did youtube ban all kodi build videos ? all search and i can't find no how to install build video.

+6   

icon
best
icon
worst
115 comments

2 years ago '18        #2
Proffesor X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 99880 99 K  Slaps total: 22665 22 K
You know buddy has a Facebook group....Also you might consider joining a plex share group....Kodi is cool..but it really is a dinosaur in this cord cutting sh1t
+31   

2 years ago '15        #3
Fantastic 
Props total: 17620 17 K  Slaps total: 6686 6 K
 Proffesor X said 🔗
You know buddy has a Facebook group....Also you might consider joining a plex share group....Kodi is cool..but it really is a dinosaur in this cord cutting sh1t
I just torrent sh1t or use yesMovies if im lazy. Whats the deal with plex. Ive heard of it but never divulged into it.
+4   

2 years ago '08        #4
100dollarman  OP
Props total: 4243 4 K  Slaps total: 2300 2 K
 Proffesor X said 🔗
lol ill give plex a try . is there a link?
+2   

2 years ago '18        #5
 Fantastic said 🔗
I just torrent sh1t or use yesMovies if im lazy. Whats the deal with plex. Ive heard of it but never divulged into it.
It's kind of like Kodi..but no builds and the content is from a personal shared server.....most people host and maintain content on their own server and share it with others who share back.

Others will just pay 10 or 15 to have access to someone's else server...the person they pay maintains and updates the server with new movies,shows,content....and they have full range to the persons library

If you want to experience it I recommend checking out Plex shares on reddit and signing up for one of the free trials different server groups offer...if you like it then just pay for access up front..until you figure out how to build your own library...which if you torrent you are already up on game with that
+9   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 years ago '22        #6
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x109
Props total: 187410 187 K  Slaps total: 219893 219 K
WTF that?

2 years ago '05        #7
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 160747 160 K  Slaps total: 16436 16 K
 BreakkerSzn said 🔗
WTF that?
A variant build of Kodi for firesticks/android I suppose.
+1   

2 years ago '15        #8
Fantastic 
Props total: 17620 17 K  Slaps total: 6686 6 K
 Proffesor X said 🔗
It's kind of like Kodi..but no builds and the content is from a personal shared server.....most people host and maintain content on their own server and share it with others who share back.

Others will just pay 10 or 15 to have access to someone's else server...the person they pay maintains and updates the server with new movies,shows,content....and they have full range to the persons library

If you want to experience it I recommend checking out Plex shares on reddit and signing up for one of the free trials different server groups offer...if you like it then just pay for access up front..until you figure out how to build your own library...which if you torrent you are already up on game with that
Is it all 1080 quality? Yesmovies is just a site with everything. I have a pop up blocker and that sh1t work flawlessly.

I get how the flex stuff works now, thx. They just getting the files from torrents then uploading the content to their server. Im not paying a dime though , cuz its too easy to get for free in 2022.
+10   

2 years ago '05        #9
gregnice631 
Props total: 15096 15 K  Slaps total: 674 674
 Proffesor X said 🔗

been running plex, sonar and radarr attached to newgroups for a minute. cant go wrong with this setup.
+3   

2 years ago '18        #10
 Fantastic said 🔗
Is it all 1080 quality? Yesmovies is just a site with everything. I have a pop up blocker and that sh1t work flawlessly.

I get how the flex stuff works now, thx. They just getting the files from torrents then uploading the content to their server. Im not paying a dime though , cuz its too easy to get for free in 2022.
Coming from a cat whose been knee deep in this sh1t sh1t almost 10 years..I've seen the websites, APKs, Kodi Builds, etc....Plex is by far the easiest and most stable....but it's learning curve alot of people don't like to commit too......however once you learn it blows everything else out the wate....but you have to do what works for you...
+9   

2 years ago '18        #11
 gregnice631 said 🔗
been running plex, sonar and radarr attached to newgroups for a minute. cant go wrong with this setup.
I RClone my Google drive plus other shared drives....so my library is ridiculous..plus I share with others so I am never lacking content...0 day releases and all...somebody is bound to have what I am looking for ...and if they dont..it like likely ain't out......
+5   

2 years ago '04        #12
King Kusanagi 
Props total: 17598 17 K  Slaps total: 500 500
They stopped updating that build for the firesticks and named it something else. I think it's xenon plus or something but that one only works for the Xbox systems now. Just join their discord room, it's still active. Might have to google it tho...
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 years ago '15        #13
CZNM22  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 114697 114 K  Slaps total: 3231 3 K
I don't know why people bother with "builds". All you need is a Real-Debrid account and Seren or Gaia.

I just watched a 90-something GB 4K version of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon the other day and it played flawlessly without a hiccup.
+16   

2 years ago '06        #14
PremiumBreeze 
Props total: 4139 4 K  Slaps total: 182 182
After going back to Kodi for a year, I just went back to using Syncler with Real Debrid.
+3   

2 years ago '06        #15
kip99 
Props total: 23389 23 K  Slaps total: 2606 2 K
I fu#ks with iptv
+8   

2 years ago '18        #16
achtane 
Props total: 1263 1 K  Slaps total: 162 162
If you torrent heavy, whether music or movies/tv, Plex is pretty amazing

If you aren’t trying to dl snd keep a library, just use

. Streaming is definitely easier
+3   

2 years ago '20        #17
adak31  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 35324 35 K  Slaps total: 1017 1 K
These new NBA n1ggas is weirdos

2 years ago '18        #18
achtane 
Props total: 1263 1 K  Slaps total: 162 162
 Proffesor X said 🔗
Coming from a cat whose been knee deep in this sh1t sh1t almost 10 years..I've seen the websites, APKs, Kodi Builds, etc....Plex is by far the easiest and most stable....but it's learning curve alot of people don't like to commit too......however once you learn it blows everything else out the wate....but you have to do what works for you...
Can you bring outside streaming sources to plex? Not talking about the generic, approved sources (tubi, YouTube, etc.) but Kodi-like content providers that are completely decentralized? I haven’t seen that yet. Love plex but mainly cuz I make music and it’s easy and slick as fu#KK-k providing the interface for a simple personal streaming server vs uploading my songs to Spotify, SoundCloud, YouTube, etc. if you can add custom streaming sources to plex, im
Gonna save a bunch of money
+1   

2 years ago '16        #19
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 145934 145 K  Slaps total: 9910 9 K
Plex >anything
+2   

2 years ago '18        #20
Therkiteckt 
Props total: 3286 3 K  Slaps total: 272 272
Tivimate n the right 2 playlists is all you need… I know a guy who knows a guy with BOTH is y’all really not playing
+2   

2 years ago '17        #21
Tupacpatel  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 11350 11 K  Slaps total: 3238 3 K
 BreakkerSzn said 🔗
WTF that?
It's for n1ggas too broke to pay for Netflix, HBOmax and Prime Video.

2 years ago '16        #22
branddone 
Props total: 9 9  Slaps total: 2 2
 Proveone said 🔗
Plex >anything

I think movibox pro on an Apple TV or fire stick is ki1len all that. It’s easy as hell to use, it has 4K content, has every movie and tv show and it’s cheap af.

It’s definitely worth trying out.

2 years ago '16        #23
seatownslayer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 17062 17 K  Slaps total: 5378 5 K
You must have just started using kodi.... this happens with every build every year. Thats the thing with Kodi. You have to constantly update the software and your builds to stay having a working program... not worth it at all when there is so many others ways to do everything kodi can with out the potential of all the slow downs kodi give your pc.
+3   

2 years ago '16        #24
seatownslayer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 17062 17 K  Slaps total: 5378 5 K
 Proffesor X said 🔗

Pay for access = full on idiot... lmao

Its illegal steaming... sh1t is suppose to be free. Only idiots pay for something that can be and for free.

Torrents are also for idiots.. thats how you end up with a virus 100% of the time and for sure your isp is gonna notice your traffic and you have a better chance of getting a letter in the mail about your downloads....

Been at this for over 20 years and never once got a letter or word form my isp... but I've seen tons who download Torrents who do... the seeding leads right back to your pc and everyone's pc who seeded it... p2p downloads for the win. Seeding is very dangerous and very sloppy.

Last edited by seatownslayer; 08-08-2022 at 05:19 AM..
+7   

2 years ago '18        #25
 achtane said 🔗
Can you bring outside streaming sources to plex? Not talking about the generic, approved sources (tubi, YouTube, etc.) but Kodi-like content providers that are completely decentralized? I haven’t seen that yet. Love plex but mainly cuz I make music and it’s easy and slick as fu#KK-k providing the interface for a simple personal streaming server vs uploading my songs to Spotify, SoundCloud, YouTube, etc. if you can add custom streaming sources to plex, im
Gonna save a bunch of money
You don't need too...that's the thing..breh I b have over 600 tv shows and 14k movies...20k songs...rap battles, 85 Soth content. 1000 4k movies..on just my server and I share with like 15 other people who share back..if its something I don't have..somebody else will...

But you can add IPTV to your Plex as watch it like regular cable..even let's you control it like DVR
+1   

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+347
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
287 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+417
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+526
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman and slim pull up to a drake j cole concert
22 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop