New Xbox Game Pass Rumor Has Disappointing News for Subscribers

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+28  107
112 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 months ago '21        #1
1789 page views
53 comments

Waddup Doe 
Props total: 3296 3 K  Slaps total: 468 468
New Xbox Game Pass Rumor Has Disappointing News for Subscribers

Really hope this isn't true.

A new rumor a*sociated with Xbox Game Pass has some disappointing news for subscribers. Over the course of the past year or so, Microsoft has made a larger effort with Game Pass to bring notable third-party titles to the service on the first day of their release. Some of these games have included MLB The Show 22, Rainbow Six Quarantine, and Outriders, to name a few. And while it seems likely that Microsoft will continue to try to add new titles to Xbox Game Pass in this manner, it sounds like we should not expect any more day-one releases from third-party publishers for the remainder of 2022.

According to insider Nick Baker, Microsoft currently doesn't seem to have any other third-party titles lined up to come to Xbox Game Pass on day one through the final months of 2022. Baker stressed that he wasn't absolutely certain that this is the case, but explained during the most recent episode of the XboxEra Podcast that he doesn't think high-profile third-party titles such as Hogwarts Legacy, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Gotham Knights, or others will land on Game Pass the same day in which they arrive for all platforms.

Assuming that this rumor is true, it would make Xbox's lineup in the back half of 2022 quite dismal. Not only would Xbox Game Pass not be getting any notable third-party titles that are releasing this fall, but Microsoft's first-party lineup is also quite weak at the moment as well. While 2023 looks stronger for Xbox with games like Starfield, Redfall, and Forza Motorsport all slated to release, it could be a weak end to the year for Game Pass.

Again, it's worth stressing that this is all just a rumor at the moment, so take what has been expressed by Baker with a grain of salt. Even if Microsoft doesn't land any major third-party releases in the back half of the year, it stands to reason that Game Pass will still get some more notable titles in the coming months even if they happen to be a bit old.

visit this link https://comicbook-com.cdn .. ibers-rumor%2F
+1   

best
worst
53 comments

2 months ago '20        #2
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x211
Props total: 114166 114 K  Slaps total: 23225 23 K
Man all Phill got to do is dropped the bag Guardians of The Galaxy wasn’t suppose to hit game pass Fall Out 6 next
+7   

2 months ago '21        #3
Waddup Doe  OP
Props total: 3296 3 K  Slaps total: 468 468
 5ive04our said
Man all Phill got to do is dropped the bag Guardians of The Galaxy wasnít suppose to hit game pass Fall Out 6 next
Supposedly he hasn't yet and if this true he's not going too

2 months ago '20        #4
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x211
Props total: 114166 114 K  Slaps total: 23225 23 K
 Waddup Doe said
Supposedly he hasn't yet and if this true he's not going too
I wouldnít be mad if they didnít everyone know 2023 is the year of the Box but I know some fans will be upset

2 months ago '05        #5
P-Hill 
Props total: 37855 37 K  Slaps total: 2450 2 K
Rare L for GPU

2 months ago '05        #6
TonyCartagena 
Props total: 74015 74 K  Slaps total: 12271 12 K

That Value Relying On 3rd Parties

Last edited by TonyCartagena; 08-07-2022 at 02:33 PM..
+4   

2 months ago '12        #7
Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 45697 45 K  Slaps total: 13722 13 K
 TonyCartagena said

2 months ago '12        #8
Faythung  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30497 30 K  Slaps total: 2748 2 K
High on Life, Atomic Heart and A Plague Tale: Requiem all set to release this year.
+4   

2 months ago '12        #9
halochicken  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 10567 10 K  Slaps total: 1509 1 K
Doesn't scorn drop in October. What other third party heat is scheduled for November/December?

2 months ago '16        #10
Quinn 
Props total: 18843 18 K  Slaps total: 3369 3 K
good thing we got options on PC

Another random W @
+2   

2 months ago '11        #11
Ejoly 
Props total: 948 948  Slaps total: 829 829
 TonyCartagena said

Just wait a few more months then let me know how that crow tastes

2 months ago '16        #12
Novii  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 19869 19 K  Slaps total: 3327 3 K
 halochicken said
Doesn't scorn drop in October. What other third party heat is scheduled for November/December?

+2   

2 months ago '12        #13
 Novii said

I'm curious what does the pic mean?
+1   

2 months ago '05        #14
TonyCartagena 
Props total: 74015 74 K  Slaps total: 12271 12 K
 Ejoly said
Just wait a few more months then let me know how that crow tastes

+1   

2 months ago '12        #15
 halochicken said
He's implying a AA game that takes 6-8 hours to complete isn't a game worth playing.

For which he's an idiot but we knew this.

2 months ago '12        #16
 Faythung said
He's implying a AA game that takes 6-8 hours to complete isn't a game worth playing.

which is all fine and sh*t I respect his opinion. I'm just still lost on what does that screen shot say to my comment or even the op????
+1   

2 months ago '16        #17
Quinn 
Props total: 18843 18 K  Slaps total: 3369 3 K
 Faythung said

Miles morales was a 6-8hr game that they paid full price for And they were sucking it off,

but now, here is another game isnít worth playing for the same duration

They donít even stand by the sh*t they say

+5   

2 months ago '07        #18
KeepinItTrill 
Props total: 90979 90 K  Slaps total: 5648 5 K
 TonyCartagena said

that dollar menu was clutch back in the day
+4   

2 months ago '12        #19
 TonyCartagena said

ummm..... If Xbox isn't paying 3rd party companies the rest of the year for day one stuff wouldn't that be the opposite of relying on 3rd party titles?
+2   

2 months ago '20        #20
D1dnt read  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32333 32 K  Slaps total: 9864 9 K
hopefully this is true

I can't stand seeing third party devs lose out on money and their games not make any profits due to GP

2 months ago '22        #21
God Bless 
Props total: 6730 6 K  Slaps total: 5500 5 K
 TonyCartagena said

9 months and counting. My sources tell me theyíre gonna make it a full calendar year and more with not a single first party AAA release

46 studios

2 months ago '12        #22
 Faythung said
High on Life, Atomic Heart and A Plague Tale: Requiem all set to release this year.
Damn I almost forgot High on life. I'm going to destroy that game. love the art direction.
+1   

2 months ago '16        #23
Novii  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 19869 19 K  Slaps total: 3327 3 K
 halochicken said
The OP In this thread is about no more third party AAA games, for the rest of 2022. You mentioned scorn, so I clipped a post from the devs clarifying that itís a AA passion project not a AAA. The length of time means literally nothing.

Faythung said

I know you donít read threads before you comment in them and this is no different. How many times do I have to son you, before you think twice about speaking on me or quoting me?

Iím not implying anything, you moron. Iím clarifying @ is mistaken about Scorn being AAA since they recently said itís AA.

But hey, expecting you to use your brain is expecting way too much from you.

+2   

2 months ago '12        #24
 Novii said
The OP In this thread is about no more third party AAA games, for the rest of 2022. You mentioned scorn, so I clipped a post from the devs clarifying that itís a AA passion project not a AAA. The length of time means literally nothing.

I know you donít read threads before you comment in them and this is no different. How many times do I have to son you, before you think twice about speaking on me or quoting me?

Iím not implying anything, you moron. Iím clarifying @ is mistaken about Scorn being AAA since they recently said itís AA.

Nothing in the op says anything about AAA games It says "Notable 3rd party games"

Scorn, plague tale and hello neighbor are all notable games coming out in fall. I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion of Triple AAA where it isn't mentioned once in the OP.

2 months ago '12        #25
 Novii said
The OP In this thread is about no more third party AAA games, for the rest of 2022. You mentioned scorn, so I clipped a post from the devs clarifying that it’s a AA passion project not a AAA. The length of time means literally nothing.

I know you don’t read threads before you comment in them and this is no different. How many times do I have to son you, before you think twice about speaking on me or quoting me?

I’m not implying anything, you moron. I’m clarifying @ is mistaken about Scorn being AAA since they recently said it’s AA.

I really wasn't expecting you to respond but the self-ether you just administered was hilarious so thanks for that.

I mean:

Novii said
I know you don’t read threads before you comment in them
 Novii said
The OP In this thread is about no more third party AAA games
 Novii said
I’m clarifying @ is mistaken about Scorn being AAA since they recently said it’s AA.
This is

Last edited by Faythung; 08-07-2022 at 05:19 PM..

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+37online now  28
Video inside They Cloned Tyrone | Teaser Trailer | Netflix
28 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  27
Video inside Dallas rapper BFG Straap shot & k*lled; shot 15 times in chest & face
229 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  21
Video inside Will Young Americans Want to Work in Semiconductor Manufacturing?
40 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+174online now  17
Video inside ďLA k*lled more Rappers than any other city, I WILL NOT check inĒ
184 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy