Aug 5 - McDonald's Employee Shot in Neck Over Cold Fries Has Died🚨😑

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

6 days ago '07        #1
6105 page views
210 comments

theFREAK  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x285
Props total: 206543 206 K  Slaps total: 34507 34 K
Aug 5 - McDonald's Employee Shot in Neck Over Cold Fries Has Died🚨😑

On Friday morning, police confirmed that 23-year-old Matthew Webb has died.

Per ABC, he succumbed to his injuries on Wednesday and the case is now being investigated as a homicide. Upgraded charges are expected.

UPDATE: 11:00 AM AUGUST 4 2022
The McDonald's employee who was shot in the neck, allegedly over a dispute involving cold french fries, is brain dead and on life support, prosecutors said.

On Thursday a Brooklyn judge ordered the suspect in the shooting to be held without bail in connection with not only the shooting of the fast food worker but also an unrelated homicide from 2020, per the New York Post.

Your Honor, the people anticipate a homicide charge on this case given the victim is currently on life support," a*sistant DA Luis Paternina said during Michael Morgan's arraignment, which was for attempted murder charges. "The victim has been transported to Brookdale Hospital and has been brain-dead."

"The family now has to make the difficult decision [to take him off life support]."

Camellia Dunlap was charged in connection with the case as well, for allegedly handing her boyfriend, Morgan, a gun before the shooting took place, the DA said.

On Monday, during police questioning, prosecutors say Morgan confessed to not only the shooting of McDonald's employee Matthew Webb but an unrelated homicide from two years ago -- the k*lling of Kevin Holloman.

Morgan is now held without bail in both cases. He's due in court on Monday August 8.

ORIGINAL STORY BELOW: 9:18 AM AUGUST 3 2022
20-year-old Michael Morgan has been charged with attempted murder and criminal possession of a weapon after he allegedly shot a McDonald's employee in Brooklyn over some cold french fries, per police.

According to WABC, 23-year-old Matthew Webb got into an argument with a 40-year-old female customer who complained her fries were cold. The disagreement escalated and she is said to have called her son, who then showed up at the establishment to confront Webb. Per CBS, the mother told her son to "take care of the problem."

When Morgan arrived, police say he pulled out a handgun and shot Webb in the neck. The victim was rushed to Brookdale University Hospital.

Morgan was taken into custody at the scene, with the NYPD releasing his name and charges against him on Wednesday morning. According to CBS News, Webb remains hospitalized with critical injuries.

The suspect's mother, Lisa Fulmore, detailed her side of the story while speaking with the New York Post -- confirming that the altercation was sparked by cold fries. Fulmore claimed that she first asked a woman behind the counter to get her a fresh batch -- only to realize the employee had only put a few hot ones on top of what had already been given to her.

"She started laughing, and all of them started laughing, acting like it's funny,'" said Fulmore. "I was like, 'What's funny? I paid for food, and I should get what I asked for.' They laughed at me."

Fulmore then claimed Webb told her she had food in her teeth, before she was told the manager had stepped out. "This is when I was on the phone with my son. I was like, 'They in this McDonald's playing with me,'" she continued, saying he was just down the block and showed up to confront the employees.

My son said, 'Come outside' to the boy in the back,'" she continued, referring to Webb. Fulmore claimed her son left after that, but about 10-15 minutes later Webb "went looking for my son." She added, "The next thing you know, maybe like 10 minutes later, you hear a gunshot."

"I looked, and I seen a boy on the ground, and then I saw my son running the other way. I called 911, and then I sat there and waited," she said, adding that she still doesn't "even know if my son did that." Fulmore also put the blame on the victim, saying, "There was no reason for him to go outside looking for somebody. Whatever happened outside, you caused that to happen."

+16   

best
worst
210 comments

Top 10 most propped recently  6 days ago '05        #2
pippen33 
Props total: 43217 43 K  Slaps total: 3504 3 K
RIP

Hope that McDonalds does something for his Fam..Not saying that McDonalds is liable but its the right thing to do.
+49   

6 days ago '07        #3
theFREAK  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x285 OP
Props total: 206543 206 K  Slaps total: 34507 34 K

+13   

6 days ago '04        #4
ghengis 
Props total: 18033 18 K  Slaps total: 506 506

+66   

6 days ago '22        #5
Vinyl19  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 3321 3 K  Slaps total: 484 484
Charge the mother too. disgusting pieces of human garbage.
+112   

6 days ago '21        #6
Keithf87 
Props total: 15420 15 K  Slaps total: 783 783

+13   

6 days ago '17        #7
becoolhomie2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 23239 23 K  Slaps total: 7924 7 K
bi*ch in back could’ve stopped him

6 days ago '16        #8
postemupndunkit 
Props total: 84356 84 K  Slaps total: 10037 10 K
RIP. Good lord
+9   

6 days ago '10        #9
WC323 
Props total: 10969 10 K  Slaps total: 13062 13 K
Get this racist “news” story tf out of here. It’d clearly another hoax article trying to portray black kings in a bad light!

6 days ago '15        #10
Johnny Cinco 
Props total: 18324 18 K  Slaps total: 4826 4 K
Not so much over fries. Its moreso over disrespect.

Young kid threw his life away.
The other kid lost his life.

Both families feeling it. That's unfortunate.
+50   

6 days ago '18        #11
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 86289 86 K  Slaps total: 8813 8 K
People out of pocket, but the hood stay hood, people have died for less.
+16   

6 days ago '14        #12
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 173212 173 K  Slaps total: 38393 38 K
 Johnny Cinco said
Not so much over fries. Its moreso over disrespect.

Young kid threw his life away.
The other kid lost his life.

Both families feeling it. That's unfortunate.
Yeah..I read that dude was just trying to defend his mom ...or felt that his mom was disrespected in some way ....thats a tough pill to swallow for any guy but especially someone who is already deranged ..

The mcdonalds employees didn't make it any easier because the son was inside of the restaurant for 10 minutes before shots were fired , which means in those 10 minutes they did not come to a resolution..

I am not justifying this in anyway , but it looks like the mcdonalds employees were not trying to make the cold fries situation right
+26   

6 days ago '15        #13
Tully Blanchard 
Props total: 157957 157 K  Slaps total: 5924 5 K
Fulmore also put the blame on the victim, saying, "There was no reason for him to go outside looking for somebody. Whatever happened outside, you caused that to happen."

This ho never should’ve been able to pro create
+35   

6 days ago '06        #14
bigkilla  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 45778 45 K  Slaps total: 5986 5 K
So the mother instigated it knowing her son was investigated for a previous murder?

You’d think she’d fall back and not try to get her son caught up in more sh*t.

She knew what she was setting up when she instigated that situation calling her son to that situation.
+38   

6 days ago '19        #15
GetYaCoinsKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 60627 60 K  Slaps total: 9759 9 K
 DUCEDUCE said
People out of pocket, but the hood stay hood, people have died for less.
Less than cold fries? Nah b.
+9   

6 days ago '17        #16
Skratch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13128 13 K  Slaps total: 4524 4 K
Single mother sh*t.
+33   

6 days ago '21        #17
Still2Highh 
Props total: 36202 36 K  Slaps total: 4672 4 K
Not excusing their actions.. but u never know who u talkin to .. or their mental state.

stop playin wit ppl cause everyone aint playin or takin sh*t lightly like u might be.. especially when it come to they mom
+31   

6 days ago '07        #18
Daville502 
Props total: 11153 11 K  Slaps total: 673 673
 theFREAK said

Mom of the year. About to get your son sent to prison over some McDonald's fries.
+11   

6 days ago '22        #19
DeathDr 
Props total: 489 489  Slaps total: 51 51
 GetYaCoinsKing said
Less than cold fries? Nah b.
Yes. n*ggas have died in the hood over shoe strings and stares.
+31   

6 days ago '10        #20
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 117157 117 K  Slaps total: 24196 24 K
Everybody in this situation is getting what they deserved

The universe is never wrong

6 days ago '06        #21
Storchaveli  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 36648 36 K  Slaps total: 9415 9 K
But you know, make guns easy to access for everybody! So that every fake tough guy gangster wannabe can have them and start more sh*t like this!

Kill that f*g**t.

6 days ago '10        #22
Big Louie Guwop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 54590 54 K  Slaps total: 7085 7 K
Rip to that young man
+9   

6 days ago '17        #23
GodBody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x66
Props total: 73651 73 K  Slaps total: 9351 9 K
 becoolhomie2 said
bi*ch in back could’ve stopped him

You're weird.
+7   

6 days ago '22        #24
3peatfastcash  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 4167 4 K  Slaps total: 2163 2 K
Non fba buisness

You allready know Tariq is on it

6 days ago '16        #25
Dexter21 
Props total: 5138 5 K  Slaps total: 3039 3 K
Wow a black man k*lls another never heard of this happening

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+94online now  25
Article inside Full video of lady refusing to sign the ticket
352 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  21
Image(s) inside Google Launches Campaign Against iMessage, #PleaseAccept GreenBubbles ..
147 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+38online now  18
Image(s) inside Ne-Yo Says Ice-T Let Him Grab A Handful Of CoCo's A$$ At A Halloween P..
60 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+53online now  12
The Game: Drillmatic (Tracklist with features revealed)
188 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy