Is this what the avg young persons finances looks like right now? Shorty is FUKED.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 week ago '05        #1
1822 page views
58 comments

Andrefrbk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x41
Props total: 48148 48 K  Slaps total: 10140 10 K
Is this what the avg young persons finances looks like right now? Shorty is FUKED.

WOW MAN, i was shocked to see someone so young in financial ruin. I cant understand how someone can be so financially illiterate.

I splurge 20% of my monthly income sometimes and I feel like an absolute d*ckhead. Thats with 3x my yearly salary saved in my bank as cushion.

SHE WORKS FROM HOME!!!
Shorty spending half her monthly income on a car when it would be cheaper for her to just take a uber. image

My pops used to play budget games with me as a kid. Id ask for a pair of shoes, and he would give me 20 bucks a week and tell me to save for it. Parents contently forced me to budget.

Got my first credit card at 18, was forced to learn how to budget and have discipline not to run it up.

For someone to be this young with a job making over $2k a month living with their parents and have zero dollars going into savings. Speechless.

Student loans? If she got those haha wow.

SHES DONE. Dont marry her, dont impregnate, avoid at all cost.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 08-05-2022 at 09:14 AM..
+3   

best
worst
58 comments

1 week ago '15        #2
The South 
Props total: 38472 38 K  Slaps total: 4977 4 K
Not everyone got two parents at home with their sh*t together.
+39   

1 week ago '05        #3
Andrefrbk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x41 OP
 The South said
Not everyone got two parents at home with their sh*t together.
My parents Jamaican and cheap. It was either learn how to handle money, or i was gonna be broke asf lol.
+15   

1 week ago '16        #4
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 138148 138 K  Slaps total: 15027 15 K
Bx got all the ballers. Op usin the video to humble brag about his money.
+37   

1 week ago '05        #5
 kuul said
Bx got all the ballers. Op usin the video to humble brag about his money.
i drive a beater, my drip is weak asf. Its not even drippy its dry as a bone. I wear out of style sh*t.

Im not rich, i just been sacrificing a lot. I need to retire early.
+14   

1 week ago '16        #6
 Andrefrbk said
i drive a beater, my drip is weak asf. Its not even drippy its dry as a bone. I wear out of style sh*t.

Im not rich, i just been sacrificing a lot. I need to retire early.
Gotta give people room to make mistakes. I dont think you can be financially ruined in your early 20s. Thats what bankruptcy court is for.
+9   

1 week ago '19        #7
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 125935 125 K  Slaps total: 31993 31 K
Peoples self worth come from materialistic sh*t
+10   

1 week ago '16        #8
postemupndunkit 
Props total: 84493 84 K  Slaps total: 10066 10 K
these kids dont have a chance regardless
+7   

1 week ago '05        #9
She has both parents and her mom went with her to sign that crazy a*s car loan. Thats insane. She needed guidance badly. Good she found some.

Her ex husband/bf what ever stealing her info and using it to open cards etc is insane. Thats a huge problem for her.

Her f*ghting with dude to keep a 1k monthly auto loan vs spending $100 to uber for a month is insane.

Her saying 3 months of budgeting and saving is too long DAMN. She refusing to get rid of the car payment shows how materialistic she is.

She has to mature financially NOW.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 08-05-2022 at 09:41 AM..
+7   

1 week ago '17        #10
Petieparker  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 24425 24 K  Slaps total: 2320 2 K
She’s 23…when I was that age I was making similar mistakes( not as bad hers) but I definitely wasn’t good with my money at all. So I can’t judge her too harshly.

Thank God I wised you as I got older. They really need to instill financial literacy in high school classrooms.
+14   

1 week ago '05        #11
 Petieparker said
She’s 23…when I was that age I was making similar mistakes( not as bad hers) but I definitely wasn’t good with my money at all. So I can’t judge her too harshly.

Thank God I wised you as I got older. They really need to instill financial literacy in high school classrooms.
She rejected all the good guidance that was given. Idk man.

Def dont marry women like this if you a man on your shiit.

I just dont understand why anyone would spend 1k a month on a car payment when they work from home 40+ hours a week.

I just dont get it.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 08-05-2022 at 09:15 AM..
+7   

1 week ago '12        #12
daman729 
Props total: 109060 109 K  Slaps total: 4384 4 K
I be telling people that sh*t starts when you're young. Credit card companies when you get your first job, predatory college loans, etc. You gotta be smart!!!! I still think kids now have a better chance tbh. Because back then, you couldn't really get connects and research sh*t like you can now. Its so much knowledge and opportunity on the internet now.

One thing that fu*ks up a lot of people is clothes!!!! People will spend $200 - 300 on a pair of fu*kin shoes smh, and other expensive sh*t to wear. Spend what you want. Its your money. But don't complain when you end up in a hole.
+9   

1 week ago '05        #13
pnoi89  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 33159 33 K  Slaps total: 3427 3 K
 Andrefrbk said
She rejected all the good guidance that was given. Idk man.

Def dont marry women like this if you a man on your shiit.

I just dont understand why anyone would spend 1k a month on a car payment when they work from home 40+ hours a week.

I just dont get it.
I’ll definitely sound like a real a**hole for this, but a huge deal breaker for me for anything long term is a woman that doesn’t have their sh*t straight, which sounds like the girl in this video.

It’s not so much not having a high income, but just not having a direction in life in terms of her aspirations and not being able to take care of themselves.

And for that reason, I’ve moved on with no regrets from many women in my life.
+8   

1 week ago '05        #14
 pnoi89 said
I’ll definitely sound like a real a**hole for this, but a huge deal breaker for me for anything long term is a woman that doesn’t have their sh*t straight, which sounds like the girl in this video.

It’s not so much not having a high income, but just not having a direction in life in terms of her aspirations and not being able to take care of themselves.

And for that reason, I’ve moved on with no regrets from many women in my life.
If any woman in her 20s tells you she has a 400 credit score like this chick just run. Because she's in her 20s. You realistically have no chance of having things like a house car etc with her. You will have to put everything in your name and take on all the risk for her to build a life with her. On top of that she's financially illiterate.

I've dated women with horrible finances. Brand new car, student debt, refusing to save etc. It's a real turn off.
+3   

1 week ago '21        #15
Fatt Kidd 
Props total: 4947 4 K  Slaps total: 1179 1 K
This was a thread to discuss how OP learned how to save money
+6   

1 week ago '05        #16
 Fatt Kidd said
This was a thread to discuss how OP learned how to save money
Thread can be anything on topic free post about financials.
+1   

1 week ago '22        #17
Vinyl19  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 3490 3 K  Slaps total: 493 493
 Petieparker said

This!

Bruh, at 23 I would get paid on a Friday and be broke by Sunday.

I had no discipline and was reckless. The goal was to get as drunk and fu*ked up as much as possible with the crew.

Life’s blows and having a daughter humbled me.

We are all on different journeys OP. I know you have good intentions, but it came off as condescending.
+6   

1 week ago '19        #18
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30
Props total: 60048 60 K  Slaps total: 12102 12 K
 kuul said
Gotta give people room to make mistakes. I dont think you can be financially ruined in your early 20s. Thats what bankruptcy court is for.
You can be. When you need credit but no one extends it to you for a low-credit score due to bankruptcy, that's when the reality check starts. You need a credit card to stay at a hotel. Your option is to stay at a low-cost motel that doesn't require a credit card. You need credit to buy a car with an auto loan or get a lease. If a bank doesn't extend one to you or it requires a co-signer and no one is going to co-sign with you, then you have to rely on taxis or other people to get around. Getting cable service requires a credit check. Getting an apartment requires a credit check.
Bankruptcy court just gets creditors off a person's back. It does nothing for someone who needs credit in the future.
+1   

1 week ago '16        #19
 unit321 said
You can be. When you need credit but no one extends it to you for a low-credit score due to bankruptcy, that's when the reality check starts. You need a credit card to stay at a hotel. Your option is to stay at a low-cost motel that doesn't require a credit card. You need credit to buy a car with an auto loan or get a lease. If a bank doesn't extend one to you or it requires a co-signer and no one is going to co-sign with you, then you have to rely on taxis or other people to get around. Getting cable service requires a credit check. Getting an apartment requires a credit check.
Bankruptcy court just gets creditors off a person's back. It does nothing for someone who needs credit in the future.
Youre preaching to the choir lol im saying take the L and build your credit back up. Financial ruin to me means you never getting from under the debt. Like a 65 year old guy i used to work with redid his mortgage right when he was close to paying it off and fu*ked off the money. Then he got a new truck that he pays on. He is broke af and cant really retire without losin all of that sh*t. Thats closer to financial ruin than somebody in their 20s doin dumb sh*t.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #20
Randeezle 
Props total: 7497 7 K  Slaps total: 440 440
She said she makes $15 an hour, works 40 hour weeks, and brings in $2,400 after taxes.

I'm no math major, but that math ain't mathing right.

And her teeth little, I had to go.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #21
Nosbig 
Props total: 6355 6 K  Slaps total: 881 881
If you late 20s with no house and not halfway to retirement good luck in the next 15 years lol
+2   

1 week ago '04        #22
eazyvaboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 50284 50 K  Slaps total: 2206 2 K
Just as a side note - most of the time, you should not pay collections. You are not required to pay them.

I preface this by saying, the best thing to do is not be in debt at all.

Collections are just another 3rd party company that negotiates with the original company to try to get paid off of your debt.

Say you owe company X $1000 dollars.

If company X can't get that G from you, collections company Y might agree to buy that debt from company X for about $200 and buy that debt. Company X might agree because of depreciation/break even of said a*set, labor cost of collecting, lost interest on the money, and other reasons to take the $200 from collections company Y.

At this point, you no longer owe the money to the original company. You still have the hit on your credit whether you pay off the debt or not but you are not in a contract to pay Company X.

However, a collection company may now own your debt. If a collection company calls you, don't admit that it is you, that you owe the money, or that you will pay them. If you do, this resets the statute of limitation as to how long they can come after you for the money (7 years). It always starts by saying the calls are recorded. If you agree to work with them on the debt, you are going into a verbal contract with them that is enforceable in court.

The best thing to do is to work with a reputable credit restoration agency. If they jam you up with legal action, you have would want to have a Debt Validation Letter ready so you can make them legally prove prove that they own your debt. At that point, you may scare them off or even be able to settle for the price they paid.

Last edited by eazyvaboy; 08-05-2022 at 02:53 PM..
+2   

1 week ago '18        #23
Dehone 
Props total: 81843 81 K  Slaps total: 4002 4 K
I call 18 year old privates who buy a brand new Camero at 25 percent interest idiots. I'll do the same for this chick.

You don't need much guidance to know that 1000 a month for a car is totally insane. Better that she's not 30+ doing this sh*t. She can still say she was young and dumb right now
+2   

1 week ago '17        #24
Iduzdis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 19316 19 K  Slaps total: 4358 4 K
This bi*ch can go on onlyfans and make that in a day.

She lazy.
+2   

1 week ago '18        #25
iTrap  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 10482 10 K  Slaps total: 1998 1 K
She could’ve tapped in with me
I could delete all that from credit profile

More you know
More you grow

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+33online now  64
Video inside "So Long, Pal" Judge Sentences Repeat Offender After Giving Him Several..
69 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+110online now  61
Woman speaking facts about female expectation
101 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+79online now  29
Jordan price increases
132 comments
21 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+20online now  29
Video inside Joe Budden still getting that Nike money 20 years later (Swoosh High )
26 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy