Sister Calls Her Brothers to Come Check Baby Daddy, Both Brothers Get Shot

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

4 days ago '18        #1
11491 page views
349 comments

FireBeats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x36
Props total: 91343 91 K  Slaps total: 19811 19 K
Detroit Woman Calls Her Brothers to Come Check Baby Daddy, Both Brothers Get Shot

Damn

;t=SNXeheY-98DKZigCG86utQ

Last edited by FireBeats; 08-04-2022 at 05:08 AM..
+53   

best
worst
349 comments

4 days ago '18        #2
FireBeats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x36 OP
Tried to fix it, youtube won't play any of these videos unless it's on youtube when it's parental advisory
+17   

4 days ago '21        #3
Popolo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 6358 6 K  Slaps total: 709 709
I was just talking about this type of shxt. Not saying all women are like this but the one's that are you need to avoid at any cost!!! You don't want to be any of these men involved.
+143   

4 days ago '18        #4
 Popolo said
I was just talking about this type of shxt. Not saying all women are like this but the one's that are you need to avoid at any cost!!! You don't want to be any of these men involved.
Too many dudes trying to play captain save em. Sister or not, i'm not getting involved in no domestic disputes between a dude and a chick
+110   

4 days ago '21        #5
Popolo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 6358 6 K  Slaps total: 709 709
 FireBeats said
Too many dudes trying to play captain save em. Sister or not, i'm not getting involved in no domestic disputes between a dude and a chick
One brother dead, one in critical condition, and that female gonna be back to fxckin buddy on the low in a few months.
+264   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 days ago '15        #6
Tully Blanchard 
Props total: 157474 157 K  Slaps total: 5920 5 K
thought that was in the street commandments…never run down on people at their crib?

Dudes walked up there

But ended up

+382   

4 days ago '18        #7
 Tully Blanchard said
thought that was in the street commandments…never run down on people at their crib?

Dudes walked up there

But ended up

Fools
+43   

4 days ago '10        #8
kawgre12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 46987 46 K  Slaps total: 2568 2 K
I hope she didn't get her brother k*lled over an argument or disagreement. Dude better have beat her a*s for her to go and get her brothers involved
+124   

4 days ago '11        #9
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 40663 40 K  Slaps total: 5712 5 K
Oh well
+8   

4 days ago '19        #10
jlem 
Props total: 14387 14 K  Slaps total: 397 397
Old head perspective

Unfortunately, this isn't anything new and has been happening for decades. The only difference is that there's camera somewhere that's always rolling.

I can't tell you how many times I've seen cats get the short end of the stick trying to save some woman who called on them during a domestic dispute.

I've witnessed domestic violence as a kid. My mom got jumped on by her boyfriend. I was like 9 and couldn't do sh*t about it. She left immediately after and never saw the dude again.

I vowed that if I ever did see him, that I was going to k*ll him. Not even fronting about it either. I meant that sh*t with all of my soul. By the grace of God I never did.

Anyway, never get involved in domestic sh*t because you don't know the circumstances or the history. A broad will get the sh*t slapped out of her and call her brother or cousins instead of calling the police.

Nah. If they didn't call the cops then that sh*t isn't a problem. This chick got her brother k*lled and another one put in critical condition over some BS. You can see that she continued to argue with those around her instead of checking on her family.

These chicks let their emotions rule them. I look out for my family but you best believe that I'm not just jumping into sh*t without some questions being answered first.
+141   

4 days ago '11        #11
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 40663 40 K  Slaps total: 5712 5 K
 jlem said
Old head perspective

Unfortunately, this isn't anything new and has been happening for decades. The only difference is that there's camera somewhere that's always rolling.

I can't tell you how many times I've seen cats get the short end of the stick trying to save some woman who called on them during a domestic dispute.

I've witnessed domestic violence as a kid. My mom got jumped on by her boyfriend. I was like 9 and couldn't do sh*t about it. She left immediately after and never saw the dude again.

I vowed that if I ever did see him, that I was going to k*ll him. Not even fronting about it either. I meant that sh*t with all of my soul. By the grace of God I never did.

Anyway, never get involved in domestic sh*t because you don't know the circumstances or the history. A broad will get the sh*t slapped out of her and call her brother or cousins instead of calling the police.

Nah. If they didn't call the cops then that sh*t isn't a problem.
This chick got her brother k*lled and another one put in critical condition over some BS. You can see that she continued to argue with those around her instead of checking on her family.

These chicks let their emotions rule them. I look out for my family but you best believe that I'm not just jumping into sh*t without some questions being answered first.
Im glad my pops taught me this as a kid. Told me a story about him and my uncle going to handle some dude that put his hands on one of my aunts. They beat his a*s, then she was consoling and kissing on the dude that supposedly beat her.

But anyway, he said all you can do is give the girl a safe place to be while calling the police, and help her get to the police station. If that isn't happening, you cant get involved
+89   

4 days ago '19        #12
jlem 
Props total: 14387 14 K  Slaps total: 397 397
 Tony Franks said
Im glad my pops taught me this as a kid. Told me a story about him and my uncle going to handle some dude that put his hands on one of my aunts. They beat his a*s, then she was consoling and kissing on the dude that supposedly beat her.

But anyway, he said all you can do is give the girl a safe place to be while calling the police, and help her get to the police station. If that isn't happening, you cant get involved
Your pops was 100% correct on that. My older brother and older sister had a falling out a few years ago over something similar to what your pops went through.

Apparently, there was a party and my sister's boyfriend was there. Her boyfriend called her a bi*ch or something disrespectful like that. The problem was that he thought that he could say that sh*t to her in front of her family like sh*t wasn't going to happen to him or that it wasn't going to be addressed.
Words were exchanged and sh*t popped off.

My older brother ended up open handed slapping the dog sh*t out of this cat. My older brother is a big dude, 6'4, 250lbs easy. Ol' boy flew over the table and hit the wall and was damn near unconscious.

My brother was about to get in his a*s again afterwards but some foul sh*t happened. My older sister ends up running to the cats aide and slaps our brother.

My brother couldn't believe that sh*t. He actually stood there in shock for a second. He shoved her out of the way, looked at her and left. Everybody looked at her like, "WTF are you doing?!"

Man, I don't think he spoke to her for almost 2 years after that. I've never seen my older brothers shed a tear except for our mom's passing. But I know that sh*t hurt him. To have your fam turn their back and take the side of the n*gga that disrespected you.

She was talking to the cat on the phone and wanted me to listen to his apology. I told him straight up. "I don't give a damn about y'alls disagreements but you'd better keep that sh*t in private and not let no sh*t like that slip in the presence of her family again."

He started to say something but I handed the phone back and told her she's messed up for that sh*t and walked off.

Fortunately, my siblings are back on good terms. That sh*t was damn near 10 years ago.
+110   

4 days ago '21        #13
Aztec King 
Props total: 22829 22 K  Slaps total: 7680 7 K
Lmao
When keeping it real goes wrong
+12   

4 days ago '06        #14
Supa mario 
Props total: 29509 29 K  Slaps total: 2804 2 K
He let it go on them soon as they walked in the crib. He will get off on that. He was retreating and they followed. Now you got both your brothers shot cause you a bird brain smh.
+56   

4 days ago '05        #15
240sx 
Props total: 7493 7 K  Slaps total: 1509 1 K
What the fuk you doing running in peoples homes ?
All these dummies running into homes , others robbing homes , what the fuk do you think is gonna happen to your stupid a*s …
+48   

4 days ago '18        #16
 Supa mario said
He let it go on them soon as they walked in the crib. He will get off on that. He was retreating and they followed. Now you got both your brothers shot cause you a bird brain smh.
Yeah you can't go into somebody's house. He definitely had a right to defend himself no doubt
+22   

4 days ago '18        #17
 Supa mario said
Well the 1 brother that got shot is dead

4 days ago '06        #18
The Scenario  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14612 14 K  Slaps total: 1164 1 K
This sucks and was totally avoidable with a bare minimum of common sense.

You run in my house aggressively uninvited I'm unloading and I'm gonna sleep like a white baby afterwards.

Last edited by The Scenario; 08-04-2022 at 02:09 PM..
+47   

4 days ago '10        #19
BIGthingsSON2 
Props total: 11826 11 K  Slaps total: 1527 1 K
Straight Bozos
+5   

4 days ago '12        #20
BlessInTheSky  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 37483 37 K  Slaps total: 3813 3 K
She should be charged with something too for getting her brothers involved and ultimately getting k*lled.

Last edited by BlessInTheSky; 08-04-2022 at 01:56 PM..
+40   

4 days ago '16        #21
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 136798 136 K  Slaps total: 14853 14 K
 Popolo said
Exactly. She single handedly eliminated all of the important men in her life.
+30   

4 days ago '22        #22
Crispy Beast 
Props total: 452 452  Slaps total: 40 40
Even this bird brain bytch knew that they shouldn’t ran up in homeboy’s crib. You can hear her yelling “don’t go in the house” at the beginning of the video. I don’t know what she planned to have them do, maybe accost him to get him to come outside, but even she knew that was a dumb move running up in that house. The ding bat likely knew he was a gun owner.

Last edited by Crispy Beast; 08-04-2022 at 07:06 PM..
+23   

4 days ago '13        #23
Ta388 
Props total: 15449 15 K  Slaps total: 1450 1 K
Done got her brother k*lled, smh and potentially her other brother too
+14   

4 days ago '18        #24
Dehone 
Props total: 81095 81 K  Slaps total: 3972 3 K
This is the sh*t women don't like to address. They'll preach to the highest mountain about toxic masculinity, but few things will stroke their ego more than having men show out and bang on each other.

And don't run up in motherfu*kers houses, especially when they dysfunctional.

Last edited by Dehone; 08-04-2022 at 03:57 PM..
+37   

4 days ago '05        #25
gizmozoe 
Props total: 2707 2 K  Slaps total: 454 454
My older sister(45) called me the other week asking me to help her move. I said ok, why you moving? She told me her husband is cheating on her and he put his hands on her. Idk if she wanted me to get all angry and wanna go see him but that ain't what I did. Her crazy a*s will be right back with that boy(29) in a couple weeks. Come find out, he hit the headrest in anger while her head was on it.
+43   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  35
Video inside Things Go Left For Juelz Santana & Dipset Performing At Rock The Bells ..
68 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  33
Anne Heche drank vodka with 'wine chasers' in podcast posted before horrific' ..
95 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  32
Article inside Fidel Castro's Daughter Defends Casting of James Franco as Her Father..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside "Pac was dancing for Humpty Hump, Suge was in college. I was in the str..
217 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy