Watch: “No Shoot Zone” Activist Shot In East Baltimore City

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '21        #1
516 page views
14 comments

Playboy69  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 44204 44 K  Slaps total: 4669 4 K
Watch: “No Shoot Zone” Activist Shot In East Baltimore City

@ronnie
+1   

best
worst
14 comments

2 weeks ago '21        #2
Playboy69  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17 OP
Props total: 44204 44 K  Slaps total: 4669 4 K
Roll Call D.C./B-More “The Region”

@@@ @ @@dubsax;@, @ @@, @, @, @authentic, @_Outlaw, @, @, @, @, @, @_Olds, @, @, @, @, @, @, @a_Sadow, @rz, @, @, @_School_2, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @_Jones, @, @Most_Palone, @, @ @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @_meanz, @ @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @ldwide202, @, @, @flip, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @ @61twan; @ @ @ @
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #3
D1nOnlyMrM@  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 33221 33 K  Slaps total: 4670 4 K
Was this the early morning shoot8ng my bmore folks was talmbot?

2 weeks ago '06        #4
datVAkid 
Props total: 45253 45 K  Slaps total: 7294 7 K
like i said in my last post... Bmore built different. Thats a whole another world out there
+5   

2 weeks ago '18        #5
Illmatic826z  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 13457 13 K  Slaps total: 2360 2 K
Why wasn’t this merged with my
Post ?

I posted the IG vids

He literally begged them dudes to shoot him

Now he’s beefin with his gf kids
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #6
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30
Props total: 60053 60 K  Slaps total: 12103 12 K
 Playboy69 said

@
You see, a "No Shoot Zone" sign doesn't work to prevent shooting.
+1   

1 week ago '05        #7
Sivraj 
Props total: 27222 27 K  Slaps total: 3118 3 K
This type of sh*t right here will make me throw my hands in the air and turn my back on the black community.
+4   

1 week ago '21        #8
SHAMPOOO  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 7711 7 K  Slaps total: 3504 3 K
 Sivraj said
This type of sh*t right here will make me throw my hands in the air and turn my back on the black community.
I saw another Post on him the other Day...He pretty much Asked for it threatening other people Lives and Harassing! TBH, they shoulda finished the Job!

1 week ago '13        #9
uoeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 67004 67 K  Slaps total: 11658 11 K
damn!

1 week ago '14        #10
Wop2x 
Props total: 33440 33 K  Slaps total: 3492 3 K
sh*t wicked down da hill

Monument st and around there always been hot since I was a kid

I took my mans to the OTM store so he can get a hat one day. And i’m ngl I was uncomfortable as a bi*ch. Don’t get it confused with scared

I’m just a west baltimore n*gga. Any where from the avenue to the heights I feel normal

But over east is different mannn
All them little n*ggas wanna be like young moose & gbaby and ball and nem
+1   

1 week ago '17        #11
KingLogic 
Props total: 10754 10 K  Slaps total: 702 702
 Wop2x said
sh*t wicked down da hill

Monument st and around there always been hot since I was a kid

I took my mans to the OTM store so he can get a hat one day. And i’m ngl I was uncomfortable as a bi*ch. Don’t get it confused with scared

I’m just a west baltimore n*gga. Any where from the avenue to the heights I feel normal

But over east is different mannn
All them little n*ggas wanna be like young moose & gbaby and ball and nem
I had a good friend from Bmore back when I was in the military. My family was down South and his crib was only 5 hours from our duty station so I used to spend a lot of long weekends and holidays at his mom's crib on Greenmount.

It's some wild sh*t going on all over that city. When you say the avenue, you talking about Greenmount. Nobody ever broke it down to me but is that like the divider between the decent and sh*tty part of th city?
+2   

1 week ago '14        #12
Wop2x 
 KingLogic said
I had a good friend from Bmore back when I was in the military. My family was down South and his crib was only 5 hours from our duty station so I used to spend a lot of long weekends and holidays at his mom's crib on Greenmount.

It's some wild sh*t going on all over that city. When you say the avenue, you talking about Greenmount. Nobody ever broke it down to me but is that like the divider between the decent and sh*tty part of th city?
Nah the ave is Pennsylvania avenue thats the westside. Heart of west baltimore. I’m from whitelock & mudermall (madison apartments) they knocked them apartments down long time ago

Greenmount is east baltimore. Its treacherous once you pass greenmount and E. Coldspring thats when it turns to york rd thats when you get closer to Towson which is the much better part of the eastside its wealthy then you got the university and mall out there. We used to have a burberry and Louis vuitton store in there but it kept getting robbed so much so they took it out

1 week ago '21        #13
Still2Highh 
Props total: 36583 36 K  Slaps total: 4698 4 K
Like I said in the other thread..

This not his first time bein shot..an he was on live a few yrs ago wit a big a*s hole in his neck after bein stabbed.

I know yo means well wit tryna be a "activist" and the no shoot zone movement ... but Tyree lowkey a bully.. n got a thing for rubbin ppl the wrong way.

But close to 20 yrs in prison can have that effect on u.. so hopefully he can learn from it this time..cause at least he is tryna do somethin positive for the city.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #14
KingLogic 
Props total: 10754 10 K  Slaps total: 702 702
 Wop2x said
Nah the ave is Pennsylvania avenue thats the westside. Heart of west baltimore. I’m from whitelock & mudermall (madison apartments) they knocked them apartments down long time ago

Greenmount is east baltimore. Its treacherous once you pass greenmount and E. Coldspring thats when it turns to york rd thats when you get closer to Towson which is the much better part of the eastside its wealthy then you got the university and mall out there. We used to have a burberry and Louis vuitton store in there but it kept getting robbed so much so they took it out
I been to Towson a few times. I remember that outlet in pg county being dope too. But we were teenager and in our early 20s so we was out at mondawmin hanging out and getting into sh*t. Used to drink and kick it on the porch and in the alleys on greenmount go to clubs and strip clubs and collge parties that were like nothing else I experienced in any city.

I got a lot of good memories out there but I'm pretty sure the places I went back then wouldn't have any appeal at all 15 years later.
+1   

1 week ago '14        #15
Wop2x 
 KingLogic said
I been to Towson a few times. I remember that outlet in pg county being dope too. But we were teenager and in our early 20s so we was out at mondawmin hanging out and getting into sh*t. Used to drink and kick it on the porch and in the alleys on greenmount go to clubs and strip clubs and collge parties that were like nothing else I experienced in any city.

I got a lot of good memories out there but I'm pretty sure the places I went back then wouldn't have any appeal at all 15 years later.
Yeah mondawmin mall is pretty much fiend out and ghetto as hell

Strip clubs here always been cringy to me. Bartenders and dancers be really pressing you out to tip them

Im ngl Morgan State lit than ever. Their parties and homecomings very fun. They renovated their campus. Last HC it was like 4-5 different parties on campus. It was so many bi*ches towson, bowie even howard university mfs came out

The only thing I fw out here is downtown federal hill . Their bars be lit. But I mostly be out DC chilling with the Moes
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+79online now  38
Jordan price increases
133 comments
22 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+20online now  27
Image(s) inside The Game’s New Album Is Expected To Sell Less Than 40K According To 'H..
192 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+115online now  23
Woman speaking facts about female expectation
104 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  22
Aug 14 - stabbings on rise in NYC during surge in major crime