MKBHD: My iPad Stage Manager Theory...

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+20  118
83 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

2 months ago '07        #1
2742 page views
24 comments

Jago  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 12553 12 K  Slaps total: 1710 1 K
MKBHD: My iPad Stage Manager Theory...

+4   

best
worst
24 comments

2 months ago '20        #2
DrDisrespect 
Props total: 4284 4 K  Slaps total: 2265 2 K
Is MKBHD gay?

I'm getting vibes from him

Maybe one of his fans can enlighten us

2 months ago '18        #3
BrianPumper 
Props total: 519 519  Slaps total: 300 300
 DrDisrespect said
Is MKBHD gay?

Idk but his robotic caucasian demeanor is repulsive to me. Burn him.
+3   

2 months ago '21        #4
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 35354 35 K  Slaps total: 8729 8 K
Apple milking their consumers. What else is new?
+2   

2 months ago '06        #5
whammy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 35132 35 K  Slaps total: 2452 2 K
 DrDisrespect said
Is MKBHD gay?

If MKBHD was gay he wouldn't have 15 million subscribers and Boxden wouldn't post his videos.
+3   

2 months ago '19        #6
Megaman 
Props total: 8226 8 K  Slaps total: 8206 8 K
 DrDisrespect said
Is MKBHD gay?

i used to think so. but when he was on JRE he showed that he's just a nerdy engineering dork.

dude competes professionally in frisbee competitions. so yeah, gay in the social interaction sense, but behind closed doors, who tf knows.
+1   

2 months ago '09        #7
LOONATIK  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 52434 52 K  Slaps total: 6937 6 K
 DrDisrespect said
Is MKBHD gay?

Who gives a fu*k if he is lol n*ggas love thinking about gay sh*t what is wrong with y’all? Lol
+8   

2 months ago '05        #8
Y.G. 
Props total: 31204 31 K  Slaps total: 4380 4 K
 DrDisrespect said
Is MKBHD gay?

Dude has a girl

Clown rappers for not committing crimes. Clown rappers for committing crimes. Clown athletes for not being woke. Clown athletes for not being woke enough. Now ya'll clowning a tech YouTuber for not having enough b*tches in his videos to dispel the gay thoughts you have concerning where he sticks his p*nis. Brothas can't have any measure of success without ya'll miserable a*s haters sayin some nonsense.
+13   

2 months ago '15        #9
donnyyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 35688 35 K  Slaps total: 4246 4 K
 BrianPumper said
Idk but his robotic caucasian demeanor is repulsive to me. Burn him.
Ridiculous man

He was at least one of the big youtubers that spoke up about being black during the whole george floyd thing and wasnt a coward

People watched him grow up and he literally is never involved in any drama

What's wrong with yall man?

+1   

2 months ago '21        #10
Aztec King 
Props total: 25353 25 K  Slaps total: 9624 9 K
 Y.G. said
Dude has a girl

Clown rappers for not committing crimes. Clown rappers for committing crimes. Clown athletes for not being woke. Clown athletes for not being woke enough. Now ya'll clowning a tech YouTuber for not having enough b*tches in his videos to dispel the gay thoughts you have concerning where he sticks his p*nis. Brothas can't have any measure of success without ya'll miserable a*s haters sayin some nonsense.
Looks like a trans

2 months ago '20        #11
DrDisrespect 
 Y.G. said
Dude has a girl

This be the dudes that be willingly selling black folks out the moment they get an opportunity to.

Barely has Black Friends. Talks White,Acts White... something is off about this dude.

2 months ago '11        #12
Illdoctor 
Props total: 2046 2 K  Slaps total: 549 549
 Y.G. said
Dude has a girl

As expected, not one single black friend in their circle.

As expected, they probably met at a frisbee get together, or whatever the fu*k that's called lmao.

As expected he's probably autistic with bad social skills, just like most high-paid techies.

As expected she seems well-off and so do all her friends, they all have polished social media presence, dress well and are constantly traveling and sailing on boats.

Listen you dork, don't present us with a false dichotomy of having to choose between uneducated gang bangers and some millionaire autistic square. Life is a spectrum. He's successful, good for him. But he's dis-likeable because he's the stereotypical image of what "they" want "us" to be and look/act/speak like... while we all truly know that when push comes to shove, you're still a n*gga. People call him gay because they don't have the mental aptitude to articulate what I just told you, they just know subconsciously that something if off.

2 months ago '05        #13
Y.G. 
 Illdoctor said

As expected, they probably met at a frisbee get together, or whatever the fu*k that's called lmao.

As expected he's probably autistic with bad social skills, just like most high-paid techies.

As expected she seems well-off and so do all her friends, they all have polished social media presence, dress well and are constantly traveling and sailing on boats.

Listen you dork, don't present us with a false dichotomy of having to choose between uneducated gang bangers and some millionaire autistic square. Life is a spectrum. He's successful, good for him. But he's dis-likeable because he's the stereotypical image of what "they" want "us" to be and look/act/speak like... while we all truly know that when push comes to shove, you're still a n*gga. People call him gay because they don't have the mental aptitude to articulate what I just told you, they just know subconsciously that something if off.

Nobody reading none of that nonsense from a mayo-crusted domestic terrorist obsessed with black men. Fock outta here.

2 months ago '05        #14
Y.G. 
 DrDisrespect said
This be the dudes that be willingly selling black folks out the moment they get an opportunity to.

Barely has Black Friends. Talks White,Acts White... something is off about this dude.
Talks white because he speaks using proper English? You the kind of n*gga that says "hurted."
+3   

2 months ago '05        #15
shady2624 
Props total: 764 764  Slaps total: 52 52
god damn, it's like the player hater's ball in this thread

+3   

2 months ago '11        #16
Illdoctor 
 Y.G. said
Nobody reading none of that nonsense from a mayo-crusted domestic terrorist obsessed with black men. Fock outta here.
Where dafuq is that weird fabricated insult coming from you pathetic coo n?

2 months ago '20        #17
DrDisrespect 
 Illdoctor said

This
@ MKBHD gonna sell you out the moment he has an opportunity to move up.
+1   

2 months ago '05        #18
Y.G. 
 Illdoctor said
Where dafuq is that weird fabricated insult coming from you pathetic coo n?

Says the butthurt domestic terrorist writing angry essays because a YouTuber is more successful than him.

2 months ago '20        #19
DrDisrespect 
 Y.G. said
Talks white because he speaks using proper English? You the kind of n*gga that says "hurted."
He doesn't have the Black Experience. Most dudes who have the Black Experience know to never trust white folks.

I can't be black and my whole social circle is white folks,No black people.
+1   

2 months ago '14        #20
rashadd 
Props total: 34089 34 K  Slaps total: 2341 2 K
Having watched the video and read through the comments, trying to get back on topic, I would like to say that none of the updates really get me excited. I really have my gripes about the iPad but haven't used an macbook laptop enough to know if it's an Apple issue or just with the iPad. I feel like Apple wants to feel like you can turn your iPad into an laptop but it falls short in so many areas... and that's just for me who uses it quite casually so I can see the frustration from people who were expecting it to be able to do more.

Last edited by rashadd; 07-30-2022 at 03:57 PM..
+1   

2 months ago '11        #21
Illdoctor 
 Y.G. said
Says the butthurt domestic terrorist writing angry essays because a YouTuber is more successful than him.
Wtf is this heinous domestic and terrorist sh*t you're talking about?
You make no damn sense, where is this coming from?

Also I didn't write an essay, it was like 100 words or so max. That's barely a paragraph, same size as yours lol. And you read it all, you imbecile.

For someone defending an articulate brother, you sound pretty braindead.

Imagine posting the IG picture of someone's girlfriend to strangers on the internet to disprove their gayness.

Do you have any education? What do you do for a living?

2 months ago '05        #22
Y.G. 
 Illdoctor said
I'm not mad that MKBHD is more successful than me. I'm not mad at all.

+3   

2 months ago '11        #23
Illdoctor 
 Y.G. said
The only one mad here is you, because you couldn't defend your boy rationally and started insulting people.

You're a little troll and bigot, don't ever quote me again old incel f*g**t. Ol' 50.000 posts on a message board lol, how's taste my big PeePee?

I'm not even semitic (or white for that matter) so I still don't understand that weird racist insult you flung.

But for the attempt, if I ever see you I'll club you in the back of the head and spit in your face. That's for all my brown and middle-eastern friends.

Last edited by Illdoctor; 07-30-2022 at 04:46 PM..
+1   

2 months ago '05        #24
Y.G. 
 Illdoctor said
I'm really not mad that MKBHD is more successful than me. No, really.

+1   

2 months ago '11        #25
Illdoctor 
 Y.G. said
Why did you suddenly call someone a "terrorist" for disagreeing with you about some tech Youtuber?

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  24
Video inside Will Young Americans Want to Work in Semiconductor Manufacturing?
40 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  23
Video inside Dallas rapper BFG Straap shot & k*lled; shot 15 times in chest & face
229 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+175online now  17
Video inside “LA k*lled more Rappers than any other city, I WILL NOT check in”
183 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+55online now  13
Image(s) inside We are in a food crisis all og our food is fake.
168 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy