I finally watched Game of thrones and this is a Rant

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

1 month ago '16        #1
3493 page views
104 comments

Frankie Needles  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 28441 28 K  Slaps total: 7934 7 K
I finally watched Game of thrones and this is a Rant

So fu*k it I i finally binged out on GOT none of this is in order just sh*t i'm remembering

First off the last couple of seasons were not AS trash as people said they'd be

But Ned Stark was a fu*king idiot for thinking people really stuck to the "code of honor" sh*t he deserved to get his fu*king head chopped off

Catlyn Stark was really a bi*ch and she caused most of the bullsh*t in GOT by not listening and doing what she wanted

Tyrion Lannister was smart but never should have had a hand in military decisions, his whole plan to take the 7 kingdoms was sh*t from the start, Danyrs should have took the capital the day she pulled up

Bran was fu*king useless as fu*k when he became the 3 eyed raven, if he could see everything happening, then he could have seen and warned of the iron fleet waiting for Danyrs, he'd have known Sersi lied about sending her army, he could have saved a lot of people from a lot of sh*t...i low key think he was plotting to be king for a minute and let that sh*t play out so he could get the throne

John Snow was both boring and dope as the main character, but he's the reason Danerys burnt the city down. Remember when he came to her and she asked him if all she was to him was her queen and he couldn't kiss her and she said "fear then" that's really when she lost it and snapped

I low key hated her turning into the bad guy, i was rooting for her for like 7.5 seasons

The Night King sh*t was so wasted, I mean as much as they hyped him up as a badass he really ain't do sh*t but sat and watched sh*t happen

Technically John Snow should have been the new Khal of the Dothraki seeing as how he k*lled Danerys, but whatever

I don't get why Sansa didn't like Danerys out the gate, I mean yeah Daneyrs turned out to be fu*ked up, but she came north to save their a*s and Sansa was on some fu*k her sh*t...

Theon Greyjoy had the greatest redemption arc in the history of tv and cinema

I'll stop for now and throw some more sh*t in here later

I love the fact that Jorah Mormont died defending denarys and didn't have to see her turn into her father and murder innocent people

You could see from the time Denarys arrived in Westeros sh*t was gonna go left, she was so hyped up from the love in Esos from liberating cities she thought she was gonna get that same love in Westeros and it ain't happen

The guy who played Ramsay Bolton played the sadistic a**hole too well, I can't stand to see him in sh*t else, like if i saw him on the street i really might swing on him, he was a sick a*s fu*k, i know he was playing a character but he was really sadistic

Misande could have saved a lot of sh*t, when she was about to die and Cersi walked up to her to say if she had anything to say, say it now, she should have just grabbed Cersi and jumped off the ledge with her, they'd have both died and then it wouldn't have been any need to storm kings landing

Jamie Lannister was the most conflicted character I've seen...he really rode back to kings landing for a bi*ch who sent someone to k*ll him...ain't that much love in the world

The best character on the show was Lady Elena Tyrell, she even went out like a G

I also hated how Cersi died, I need her to die painfully, cruelly, like Dany having the dragon burn her or Arya k*ll her or hell even Jamie k*ll her, something more than getting crushed by falling rubble

Last edited by Frankie Needles; 07-02-2022 at 07:11 PM..
+59   

best
worst
104 comments

1 month ago '09        #2
GREAT1NE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 21995 21 K  Slaps total: 3147 3 K
For as much sh!t as the last season or so gets that Night King, battle vs the dead episode was so epic
+35   

1 month ago '16        #3
Frankie Needles  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9 OP
Props total: 28441 28 K  Slaps total: 7934 7 K
 GREAT1NE said
For as much sh!t as the last season or so gets that Night King, battle vs the dead episode was so epic
Facts, fu*king facts!!!! When Theon charged the Night king knowing he ain't have a shot in hell of k*lling me...or when the girl from Bear Island Leanna Mormont k*lled the Giant, that sh*t was so fu*king hard!!!!!!

I'm glad that Jorah died though so he didn't see Denarys turn into her father, he died thinking she would make a great queen...
+9   

1 month ago '13        #4
wallace45 
Props total: 11936 11 K  Slaps total: 1701 1 K
 GREAT1NE said
It just ended terrible with Arya being "the 1" and the battle should've lasted at least another episode

I'll rewatch it once I get the bad taste out my mouth in a few years you had to watch it live to understand the hate... We had to wait 2 years or some sh*t like that for the last season
+18   

1 month ago '09        #5
GREAT1NE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 21995 21 K  Slaps total: 3147 3 K
 wallace45 said
It just ended terrible with Arya being "the 1" and the battle should've lasted at least another episode

I'll rewatch it once I get the bad taste out my mouth in a few years you had to watch it live to understand the hate... We had to wait 2 years or some sh*t like that for the last season
I watched it live, and agree about the last season, but that episode and how it was shot was amazing even if it felt like they rushed the whole night king thing an should’ve had an entire season focusing on just that story
+9   

1 month ago '06        #6
dagreat1_87 
Props total: 26063 26 K  Slaps total: 1239 1 K
The last seasons werent necessarily awful, as they were still good compared to 95% of other shows at that time. It was just a letdown when compared to the first few seasons. But then again, they were literally winging it the last couple of seasons since the books weren't out. think if the last season was split into two, it would've been better. Dany just turned heel in a couple of episodes and then went out with a whimper. Should've been a real slow burn of her descent into madness, and Jon....seemed like they robbed him of some great moments. He Should've k*lled one of the big 3...ramsey, night king, or cersei...
+16   

1 month ago '07        #7
KeepinItTrill 
Props total: 86741 86 K  Slaps total: 5308 5 K
the main problem with the last 2 seasons is how fast the storylines went, especially the last season

went from the Night King being the villain, to Cersei, to Daenerys in 3 episodes

it was just rushed, and fu*k D&D for that
+28   

1 month ago '17        #8
WHATEVERMAN 
Props total: 21968 21 K  Slaps total: 2220 2 K
 Frankie Needles said
So fu*k it I i finally binged out on GOT none of this is in order just sh*t i'm remembering

But Ned Stark was a fu*king idiot for thinking people really stuck to the "code of honor" sh*t he deserved to get his fu*king head chopped off

Catlyn Stark was really a bi*ch and she caused most of the bullsh*t in GOT by not listening and doing what she wanted

Tyrion Lannister was smart but never should have had a hand in military decisions, his whole plan to take the 7 kingdoms was sh*t from the start, Danyrs should have took the capital the day she pulled up

Bran was fu*king useless as fu*k when he became the 3 eyed raven, if he could see everything happening, then he could have seen and warned of the iron fleet waiting for Danyrs, he'd have known Sersi lied about sending her army, he could have saved a lot of people from a lot of sh*t...i low key think he was plotting to be king for a minute and let that sh*t play out so he could get the throne

John Snow was both boring and dope as the main character, but he's the reason Danerys burnt the city down. Remember when he came to her and she asked him if all she was to him was her queen and he couldn't kiss her and she said "fear then" that's really when she lost it and snapped

I low key hated her turning into the bad guy, i was rooting for her for like 7.5 seasons

The Night King sh*t was so wasted, I mean as much as they hyped him up as a badass he really ain't do sh*t but sat and watched sh*t happen

Technically John Snow should have been the new Khal of the Dothraki seeing as how he k*lled Danerys, but whatever

I don't get why Sansa didn't like Danerys out the gate, I mean yeah Daneyrs turned out to be fu*ked up, but she came north to save their a*s and Sansa was on some fu*k her sh*t...

Stopped reading when I read this. Catlyn was pretty clearly one of the shrewdest minds in the 7 kingdoms and was almost always right. She told Ned before he left that he doesn't owe the king anything cause he already helped him win the iron throne and she told him point blank if he goes to Kings Landing he'll end up getting betrayed by a Lannister just like his brother (we know how that worked out). Second, Cat told Rob Stark not to play games with Walder Frey cause dude was ruthless and super not with oath breakers. Rob ignored her, married the admittedly really attractive lady from Velantis (IIRC), and ended up with his head sown on his direwolf and his house destroyed. Lastly, Cat was also the one that tried to broker a peace between the 2 Baratheon brothers explaining to them that their combined force was easily the most formidable in the 7 kingdoms and would've easily steamrolled Kings Landing, but Stannis was all seduced by Melissandre and ended up dooming his efforts when he k*lled his brother and alienated half of their total force.

All this to say, Cat was pretty far from a "B that caused most of the BS in GoT". On the contrary, if people had actually listened to her, they would've all overthrown house Lannister in the capital city a long time before Dany ever showed up on the continent. Sorry for the rant, just couldn't let you slander one of my favorite characters like that. Lol

Last edited by WHATEVERMAN; 07-02-2022 at 06:18 PM..
+25   

1 month ago '17        #9
quarter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 20702 20 K  Slaps total: 13820 13 K
Must have took you a long time to binge watch through the whole series
+7   

1 month ago '05        #10
JimDinO77  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 45111 45 K  Slaps total: 6090 6 K
So that last season didn’t feel rushed? I beg to differ. That’s part of why the night king was disappointing
+10   

1 month ago '15        #11
Djkataz 
Props total: 2462 2 K  Slaps total: 425 425
I just don't like that all this hype for the night king in what 7seasons and he only gets one episode!? Half the episode was shot too dark to even see thought it was my TV at first lol

+11   

1 month ago '13        #12
wallace45 
 KeepinItTrill said
the main problem with the last 2 seasons is how fast the storylines went, especially the last season

went from the Night King being the villain, to Cersei, to Daenerys in 3 episodes

it was just rushed, and fu*k D&D for that
Yeah the pacing was terrible and it was less episodes compared to the earlier seasons
+4   

1 month ago '07        #13
KeepinItTrill 
 wallace45 said
Yeah the pacing was terrible and it was less episodes compared to the earlier seasons
it was

the producers wanted to move on to do a Star Wars trilogy that never happened, and a Confederate tv series where the South won...also never happened

so they ruined their own legacy of the show because they wanted to get through it quickly to do other projects

George R R Martin said HBO wanted the show to go 10 seasons, and D&D declined
+16   

1 month ago '09        #14
dweezy 
Props total: 6420 6 K  Slaps total: 601 601
 wallace45 said

Jon Snow stood no chance of beating the night king in a 1 on 1 f*ght

1 month ago '05        #15
Double M Set  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13856 13 K  Slaps total: 2375 2 K
I Still Ain’t Watched This sh*t
+3   

1 month ago '17        #16
DavidTheMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 31068 31 K  Slaps total: 17387 17 K
Last two seasons were trash.
No amount of spin will change that
+10   

1 month ago '15        #17
Bonaparte 
Props total: 8454 8 K  Slaps total: 416 416
 Djkataz said
I just don't like that all this hype for the night king in what 7seasons and he only gets one episode!? Half the episode was shot too dark to even see thought it was my TV at first lol

....or act like they didnt take two years to disappoint with the shorten 8th season. The eye candy is/was there no disputes that, the writing fell off season 5 on, still goat tier in spite of

Last edited by Bonaparte; 07-02-2022 at 06:43 PM..
+7   

1 month ago '08        #18
MrFourteen5 
Props total: 27234 27 K  Slaps total: 1253 1 K
Stopped reading at "last couple of seasons weren't as trash as".. I read no further. The show was ruined. 5,6,7 and 8 were horse sh*t.
+5   

1 month ago '16        #19
Freddy Highmore 
Props total: 4603 4 K  Slaps total: 386 386
Goat series even with all the fu*k sh*t. The problem is the writers wanted to dip to write star wars, I believe they were taken off the star wars project because of that same reason.

I'm really curious how George will end the series in the books because I know he wanted 10 seasons.

I would have like Jon to run the fade with grey worm since he was rightful heir.

Ned really was too honorable for his own good.

Tyrion betraying Verys was his dumbest play.

Cersie's death was unsatisfying, she should have died worst than Joffrey.

The Hound and Arya were the best duo after Tyrion & Varys/Tyrion & Bronn

Jamie deserved better redemption then what he got.

Bran not wanting to be a lord but taking the throne was just cheap writing.

Arya's arc was BS

Sansa really had good character development.

Last two/three seasons were super rushed.

My man Bronn survived all the BS.

Last edited by Freddy Highmore; 07-02-2022 at 06:47 PM..

1 month ago '07        #20
iTzMe!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 7378 7 K  Slaps total: 983 983
 KeepinItTrill said
it was

the producers wanted to move on to do a Star Wars trilogy that never happened, and a Confederate tv series where the South won...also never happened

so they ruined their own legacy of the show because they wanted to get through it quickly to do other projects

George R R Martin said HBO wanted the show to go 10 seasons, and D&D declined
a Confederate tv series where the South won

wtf
+5   

1 month ago '13        #21
wallace45 
 dweezy said
Jon Snow stood no chance of beating the night king in a 1 on 1 f*ght
Didn't say he did but nobody but Arya Stan's wanted to see her beat the night king lmao

If this is how George r Martin wrote it in his book fu*k him lol

1 month ago '17        #22
DeadendBoy 
Props total: 18674 18 K  Slaps total: 2073 2 K
 Frankie Needles said

Bran was the worst part of the show for me. I hated him since s1 and when they made that Harry Potter as n*gga the three eyed raven and ruler of the 7 kingdoms I wanted to punch something
+4   

1 month ago '07        #23
KeepinItTrill 
 iTzMe! said
a Confederate tv series where the South won

wtf
Confederate was a planned American alternate history drama television series developed for the network HBO by David Benioff and D. B. Weiss, who had previously developed the HBO series Game of Thrones.[1] The series was to be set in a timeline where the American Civil War ended in a stalemate. The announcement of Confederate was followed by anger and criticism on social media with some describing it as slavery fan fiction.[2][3] This led to the hashtag #NoConfederate, which trended number one in the United States and number two worldwide on Twitter in mid 2017.[4][2] Although development of the series continued after the controversy, plans for the series were ultimately confirmed as cancelled in January 2020.

Confederate chronicles the events leading to the Third American Civil War. The series takes place in an alternate timeline, where the southern states have successfully seceded from the Union, giving rise to a nation in which slavery remains legal and has evolved into a modern institution. The story follows a broad swath of characters on both sides of the Mason-Dixon Demilitarized Zone – freedom f*ghters, slave hunters, politicians, abolitionists, journalists, the executives of a slave-holding conglomerate and the families of people in their thrall.

my fault, it was a stalemate, not the South won
+3   

1 month ago '16        #24
Freddy Highmore 
Props total: 4603 4 K  Slaps total: 386 386
 WHATEVERMAN said
Stopped reading when I read this. Catlyn was pretty clearly one of the shrewdest minds in the 7 kingdoms and was almost always right. She told Ned before he left that he doesn't owe the king anything cause he already helped him win the iron throne and she told him point blank if he goes to Kings Landing he'll end up getting betrayed by a Lannister just like his brother (we know how that worked out). Second, Cat told Rob Stark not to play games with Walder Frey cause dude was ruthless and super not with oath breakers. Rob ignored her, married the admittedly really attractive lady from Velantis (IIRC), and ended up with his head sown on his direwolf and his house destroyed. Lastly, Cat was also the one that tried to broker a peace between the 2 Baratheon brothers explaining to them that their combined force was easily the most formidable in the 7 kingdoms and would've easily steamrolled Kings Landing, but Stannis was all seduced by Melissandre and ended up dooming his efforts when he k*lled his brother and alienated half of their total force.

All this to say, Cat was pretty far from a "B that caused most of the BS in GoT". On the contrary, if people had actually listened to her, they would've all overthrown house Lannister in the capital city a long time before Dany ever showed up on the continent. Sorry for the rant, just couldn't let you slander one of my favorite characters like that. Lol
Man reading this, you're absolutely correct in your thinking. I'm wondering what George does with her character in the books.
+3   

1 month ago '07        #25
iTzMe!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 7378 7 K  Slaps total: 983 983
 KeepinItTrill said
Confederate was a planned American alternate history drama television series developed for the network HBO by David Benioff and D. B. Weiss, who had previously developed the HBO series Game of Thrones.[1] The series was to be set in a timeline where the American Civil War ended in a stalemate. The announcement of Confederate was followed by anger and criticism on social media with some describing it as slavery fan fiction.[2][3] This led to the hashtag #NoConfederate, which trended number one in the United States and number two worldwide on Twitter in mid 2017.[4][2] Although development of the series continued after the controversy, plans for the series were ultimately confirmed as cancelled in January 2020.

my fault, it was a stalemate, not the South won
Would not have been a good look. especially after what happened on the 6.

There is a similar idea running on Amazon where the Japanese and the Germans actually won and split the U.S.

It was little boring, but an intriguing perspective.

+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+38online now  66
IM SORRY JUWANNA MAN IS HOW OLD?!? Miguel Nunez Reveals His Age: I Am 63ԅ..
87 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+21online now  36
Video inside Aug 12 - Jenna Bush in hot water after being touchy with guest
242 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+72online now  35
LeEmotional