Men Who Have Never Been Molested, Need To Stop This...

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+42  80
63 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section Misc and Hot Takes

2 months ago '22        #1
8325 page views
242 comments

Incel  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3122 3 K  Slaps total: 867 867
Men Who Have Never Been Molested, Need To Stop This...

Listen...

I'm noticing a pretty disturbing trend lately, or maybe its always been this way.

Whenever an adult female is caught molesting or raping a young boy, its a bunch of dudes who basically say:

Man, I wish that was me.

As an actual victim of molestation by an older female adult, I just want to say: No you dont. It fu*ked me up. I have had about 12 or so girl friends and each relationship was awkward. I never trusted them or even wanted to be alone with them, even if they were cool about it.

What happened to me ruined alot of potentially good relationships.

Now, Im a legit VolCel and moreso an Incel as I cant connect with females on a s*xual level for very long...

In the end, unless you have been in the situation, you can't relate.

Interesting how it only seems to apply to women getting a pass and men get buried alive.

Fathers, would you be cool with your underaged daughter saying:

I wish I knew R.Kelly when he was making those s*x tapes. image

/rant

[spoiler - click to view]

Question: Is there anyone here was molested or had s*x at a young age, and have no issues whatsoever with women or the opposite, you have issues like me?

You can message PM me if you dont want to post it here.

Last edited by Incel; 07-02-2022 at 11:54 PM..
+306   

best
worst
242 comments

2 months ago '20        #2
OniEdition  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 18209 18 K  Slaps total: 6368 6 K
Damn..

+141   

2 months ago '14        #3
215Philly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 119319 119 K  Slaps total: 41629 41 K
Who was the older adult female? A mom friend? An aunt? A teacher? And did this lady ever get held accountable for it?
+21   

2 months ago '22        #4
Incel  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
 215Philly said
Who was the older adult female? A mom friend? An aunt? A teacher? And did this lady ever get held accountable for it?

Whatever, the damage is done.
+90   

2 months ago '22        #5
OSI 
Props total: 1932 1 K  Slaps total: 264 264
 215Philly said
Damn n*gga, you sound like you bout to whip out your d*ck and time the nut to bust on his reply.
+96   

2 months ago '14        #6
 Incel said

Whatever, the damage is done.
I understand, all the situations I seen like this in real life, man or woman, they never get charged or anything.

The south a nasty place, they be nonchalant about sh*t like this and its way more common than people think

The future will be better tho, the world becoming more conscious.

+12   

2 months ago '14        #7
 OSI said
Damn n*gga, you sound like you bout to whip out your d*ck and time the nut to bust on his reply.
This what you got out of that? pr0nography fried yall brains
+68   

2 months ago '20        #8
 OSI said
+20   

2 months ago '07        #9
C4daTimeBomb 
Props total: 1471 1 K  Slaps total: 227 227
I'm also noticing a disturbing trend where you can't say anything without hurting somebody's fu*king feelings...
+121   

2 months ago '22        #10
Bald GOD 
Props total: 1579 1 K  Slaps total: 163 163
I ain't reading this sh*t
+18   

2 months ago '20        #11
 C4daTimebomb said
I'm also noticing a disturbing trend where you can't say anything without hurting somebody's fu*king feelings...
You can thank Social Justice Warriors...

Lame phaggots.

2 months ago '15        #12
The South 
Props total: 38739 38 K  Slaps total: 4977 4 K
I can relate.. I’m just not a bi*ch.
+26   

2 months ago '17        #13
CamburyBXGreat 
Props total: 42234 42 K  Slaps total: 23903 23 K
Man we all been thru it, old hoes is a right of passage.

You just ain't built for it.

2 months ago '14        #14
Sphynx 
Props total: 117668 117 K  Slaps total: 29250 29 K
Yeah, all that sh*t "cool" until the little boys these women molesting turn into men with unhealthy relationships with intimacy and s*x, and also the view that it's okay for older people to pursue barley pubescent children

Then when it's your daughter or son getting r*ped, groomed, or molested by one of these damaged men, it won't be so "cool" anymore
+73   

2 months ago '20        #15
Pluckdagreat 
Props total: 5091 5 K  Slaps total: 346 346
I fu*ked a 23 year old when i was 15
I kept my mouth closed and enjoyed it
Best 4 minutes ever at that time
+60   

2 months ago '04        #16
Fresh Beats 
Props total: 43375 43 K  Slaps total: 1406 1 K
Lmao I made that comment in the other thread. Same smiley and all. It’s a big difference between it happening at like 12 compared to 15-17. At the older age you know what you want and are typically bigger than an adult woman, so you don’t feel taken advantage of. Also the chick that does it can be traumatizing. Like dude above said, family is just weird.

I know at least 10 dudes that were actively looking for older women to smash while we were minors. Some found them and had no regrets. They got all the benefits of a crib, liquor, weed, etc. It’s different when you go after them and they bite. It would still be a crime tho.
+19   

2 months ago '14        #17
westsidedon 
Props total: 14082 14 K  Slaps total: 979 979
We all had some crazy experiences antwon fisher. bi*ch must've had you upside down doing freak sh*t to you..

I was a 10/11 years old getting coached by older females how to stroke. All of them huddled around a young n*gga giving me the play by play while .... Yea

And till' this day I thank them for their humanitarianism.. I probably won't see them ever again but they helped a n*gga become so crucial with these hos till this day..
+37   

2 months ago '12        #18
daman729 
Props total: 109235 109 K  Slaps total: 4389 4 K
Sorry that happened to you man. I smh when I see cats on here making light of grown a*s women taking advantage of young boys. I dont give a fu*k how attractive the dirty bi*ch is. Even with the teacher articles. You had cats on here calling the young male students snitches for turning in teachers. Really???

MFs are so perverted and lustful from watching all that pr0n, that they think a boy sleeping with a grown woman is stripes of honor smh. They aren't in touch with the real world. They have lust issues and are bound by it and dont even know it.

I hope you get your strength back man. Its not your fault at all. And I hope you get connected with good, wholesome people who will bring more peace and love into your life.
+57   

2 months ago '22        #19
 CamburyBXGreat said
Man we all been thru it, old hoes is a right of passage.

You just ain't built for it.
Built to be molested?

Nope.

Guess you have a happy & normal s*x life as well.

I would envy you if I had feelings...
+15   

2 months ago '22        #20
 westsidedon said
We all had some crazy experiences antwon fisher. bi*ch must've had you upside down doing freak sh*t to you..

I was a 10/11 years old getting coached by older females how to stroke. All of them huddled around a young n*gga giving me the play by play while .... Yea

And till' this day I thank them for their humanitarianism.. I probably won't see them ever again but they helped a n*gga become so crucial with these hos till this day..
I wonder when people will realize that having s*x with a multitude of random people, isn't good overall...

Probably never.

Carry on. Free will and all that.

w/ one unwanted pregancy/abortion at a time.

+16   

2 months ago '17        #21
Petieparker  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 24427 24 K  Slaps total: 2320 2 K
 daman729 said
Sorry that happened to you man. I smh when I see cats on here making light of grown a*s women taking advantage of young boys. I dont give a fu*k how attractive the dirty bi*ch is. Even with the teacher articles. You had cats on here calling the young male students snitches for turning in teachers. Really???

MFs are so perverted and lustful from watching all that pr0n, that they think a boy sleeping with a grown woman is stripes of honor smh. They aren't in touch with the real world. They have lust issues and are bound by it and dont even know it.

I hope you get your strength back man. Its not your fault at all. And I hope you get connected with good, wholesome people who will bring more peace and love into your life.
Exactly. Like the last thread w/ the Female monster raping a 14 year old 4 times in a day didn’t warrant all the disturbing comments. The bi*ch didn’t even look good and mothafu*kas that disconnected from reality. No self respect or control. I’m pretty sure those same dudes would fu*k a teenager with a developed body if she wouldn’t tell nobody or they would purposely not ask her how old she is knowing she too young to begin with.
+11   

2 months ago '16        #22
Stables08 
Props total: 25978 25 K  Slaps total: 5453 5 K
 The South said
I can relate.. I’m just not a bi*ch.
These pu**y a*s n*ggas is weak as fu*k mane
+3   

2 months ago '22        #23
 215Philly said
I understand, all the situations I seen like this in real life, man or woman, they never get charged or anything.

The south a nasty place, they be nonchalant about sh*t like this and its way more common than people think

The future will be better tho, the world becoming more conscious.

I hear you...
+8   

2 months ago '17        #24
CamburyBXGreat 
Props total: 42234 42 K  Slaps total: 23903 23 K
 Incel said
Built to be molested?

Nope.

Guess you have a happy & normal s*x life as well.

I would envy you if I had feelings...
Nah I'm on some freak sh*t. I don't care to be normal. I'm gonna fu*k two women tonight and I got a bad knee...I live for this.
+7   

2 months ago '17        #25
Stlouisnative 
Props total: 5425 5 K  Slaps total: 3882 3 K
Op sound like a bi*ch smh

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+55online now  24
Image(s) inside Atlanta Rapper Arrested For Threats Against Charleston White
331 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+284online now  20
Image(s) inside Aug 15 - Haitian teen finds a baby in the garbage in Haiti & decides t..
105 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
-64online now  15
Video inside 15 Signs of a Low Value Man
126 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+77online now  14
Image(s) inside Clermont Twins... What has happened to our Women?
143 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy