This Fallout 4 mod looks so good Bethesda just hired one of its designers

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
28 replies  @gear

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

1 month ago '12        #1
996 page views
28 comments

Faythung  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29522 29 K  Slaps total: 2621 2 K
This Fallout 4 mod looks so good Bethesda just hired one of its designers

+8   

best
worst
28 comments

1 month ago '12        #2
Faythung  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
Props total: 29522 29 K  Slaps total: 2621 2 K
A developer working on a mod we've been writing a lot about lately, Fallout: London, has been hired by Bethesda. Lead technical adviser for the upcoming "DLC-sized" Fallout 4 mod, Ryan Johnson, is leaving the project to take a job as an a*sociate level designer at Bethesda, according to an announcement from the mod team(opens in new tab). The announcement doesn't mention which Bethesda game Johnson will work on, though Fallout 76 would seem a pretty good bet.

This isn't the first time Bethesda has plucked talent from the Fallout: London mod team. Last year it hired Fallout: London's lead writer, Stephanie Zachariadis, as an a*sociate quest designer. And according to the mod team, another job offer was recently made to Fallout: London's project lead Dean Carter to work on Fallout 76, though after "some very hard soul searching" Carter decided to decline the offer to continue work on the mod.

+5   

1 month ago '17        #3
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 234013 234 K  Slaps total: 19129 19 K
This is why I love the fact that Bethesda embraces the modding community. The mods I have running in Skyrim makes it look completely different and so much better. Plus I've played added stories with hours of gameplay and full voice acting and dialog. Starfield is gonna be out of this world.
+9   

1 month ago '20        #4
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x202
Props total: 109485 109 K  Slaps total: 22192 22 K
 Naga Sadow said
This is why I love the fact that Bethesda embraces the modding community. The mods I have running in Skyrim makes it look completely different and so much better. Plus I've played added stories with hours of gameplay and full voice acting and dialog. Starfield is gonna be out of this world.
n*ggas really think Starfield gone flop

+6   

1 month ago '16        #5
djbmp 
Props total: 6416 6 K  Slaps total: 240 240
 5ive04our said

if it was coming to ps5, those same n*ggas would be worshipping starfield right now.
+4   

1 month ago '17        #6
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 106484 106 K  Slaps total: 40501 40 K
Came in here to see something.

Check lol
+2   

1 month ago '16        #7
Quinn 
Props total: 17436 17 K  Slaps total: 3164 3 K
fallout 4 was barely good imo,

gratz to ole boy for making his passions and dreams a reality i guess
+2   

1 month ago '05        #8
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 127688 127 K  Slaps total: 14446 14 K
Interesting, I have a lot of hours in Fallout 4 mainly because of mods.

1 month ago '14        #9
rashadd 
Props total: 32714 32 K  Slaps total: 2152 2 K
 Quinn said

Question 1 would be why did the game not appeal to you and the 2nd question would be to respond to your first question with possible reasons why the game was so successful despite your reasoning why you feel the game wasn't good?

1 month ago '16        #10
Quinn 
 rashadd said
Question 1 would be why did the game not appeal to you and the 2nd question would be to respond to your first question with possible reasons why the game was so successful despite your reasoning why you feel the game wasn't good?

its been years since i played, i dont remember it being good to me, so i said it was barely good vs being trash

its a mostly empty world, with not many weapon variety.

sales numbers dont make a game good

my opinion doesnt halt or move units, so im not even sure why you would even ask that
+4   

1 month ago '14        #11
rashadd 
Props total: 32714 32 K  Slaps total: 2152 2 K
Been watching this for a minute. It seems pretty solid. Skyrim had some really good mission mods.

1 month ago '19        #12
GetYaCoinsKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 60752 60 K  Slaps total: 9769 9 K
 Naga Sadow said
Facts! Same with Bohemia Interactive soooo many games have come out of ARMA ie; Day Z, RPG, PUBG etc. and they embrace modding and even give server owners the tools, Unlike all these other companies.
+1   

1 month ago '22        #13
letitallg0  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3980 3 K  Slaps total: 254 254
Beautiful

1 month ago '17        #14
 GetYaCoinsKing said
Facts! Same with Bohemia Interactive soooo many games have come out of ARMA ie; Day Z, RPG, PUBG etc. and they embrace modding and even give server owners the tools, Unlike all these other companies.
I was still playing the original Battlefront 2 and Jedi Academy online all the way up until like 2014 thanks to mods. There'd be some custom servers with 40 vs 30 matches that were wild.
+1   

1 month ago '17        #15
 Quinn said

Maybe I'm alone but I absolutelyove Fallout 4. Even the DLC content was great. And they fixed the horrible fps mechanics from 3 and New Vegas. Music was fire too.

Last edited by Naga Sadow; 07-02-2022 at 03:59 AM..
+3   

1 month ago '22        #16
Murderers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 26286 26 K  Slaps total: 6291 6 K
 Quinn said
its been years since i played, i dont remember it being good to me, so i said it was barely good vs being trash

my opinion doesnt halt or move units, so im not even sure why you would even ask that
How many hours did you put into it?

1 month ago '22        #17
Murderers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 26286 26 K  Slaps total: 6291 6 K
 Quinn said

Every fall out game is a mostly empty world but that's the beauty of it. Aimlessly roaming around and stumbling upon side missions and sh*t. Fallout 4 lacked the character control over the narrative that were present in 3 and New Vegas, it felt like you had less choice to "play the story your way" if that makes sense. Even with that said, absolute great game. Fallout is my favorite game series of all time. Don't really play games no more but Ill always come back to gaming for fallout. Can't wait for 5, passed on that 76 bs

1 month ago '06        #18
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 116749 116 K  Slaps total: 24883 24 K
 Naga Sadow said
Maybe I'm alone but I absolutelyove Fallout 4. Even the DLC content was great. And they fixed the horrible fps mechanics from 3 and New Vegas. Music was fire too.

Fallout 4 was a good game, especially with the added gameplay features that new Vegas didn’t have.

Didn’t care for the story that much though, New Vegas is always gonna win that debate but that’s not really controversial imo, but I did like all the other characters.

Also just this week I’ve seen that dude admit he didn’t play GoT, GOW, either Skate, any Soulsborne besides ER, and now thinks that Fallout 4 wasn’t good lol

I’m convinced he doesn’t actually play games lol

Last edited by Skateboard T; 07-02-2022 at 06:46 AM..
+1   

1 month ago '16        #19
Quinn 
 murderers said
How many hours did you put into it?
i beat the game, i cant remember which ending i got

1 month ago '16        #20
Quinn 
 murderers said
Every fall out game is a mostly empty world but that's the beauty of it. Aimlessly roaming around and stumbling upon side missions and sh*t. Fallout 4 lacked the character control over the narrative that were present in 3 and New Vegas, it felt like you had less choice to "play the story your way" if that makes sense. Even with that said, absolute great game. Fallout is my favorite game series of all time. Don't really play games no more but Ill always come back to gaming for fallout. Can't wait for 5, passed on that 76 bs
ill play 5, if its ever to come, i wouldve played 76 but you see how that game is

i played the outer worlds and it was decent, i think i got towards the end or i mightve beaten that aswell, im unsure. im down to play games to give them a shot, even when i dont think highly of them. whether i like them or not only determines if ill pay for it
+1   

1 month ago '17        #21
 Skateboard T said
Fallout 4 was a good game, especially with the added gameplay features that new Vegas didn’t have.

Didn’t care for the story that much though, New Vegas is always gonna win that debate but that’s not really controversial imo, but I did like all the other characters.

Also just this week I’ve seen that dude admit he didn’t play GoT, GOW, either Skate, any Soulsborne besides ER, and now thinks that Fallout 4 wasn’t good lol

I’m convinced he doesn’t actually play games lol
New Vegas is the one game I want remade. The bugs and graphics turned a lot of people away from the game.

1 month ago '06        #22
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 116749 116 K  Slaps total: 24883 24 K
 Naga Sadow said
New Vegas is the one game I want remade. The bugs and graphics turned a lot of people away from the game.
Yeah and the mods tend to only go so far from what I've seen. It could definitely use a current gen remake.

I have a feeling they'll do it at some point this gen, but I also think they know they have to add a major update to whatever the next installment is going to be. Adding the settlement system to 4 was good, but they gotta add more to make me feel like 5 is going to be worth the wait.

When they announce 5 you know the usual suspects in here are going to have a meltdown for an entire month.

If you think the star field hate is bad, just wait lol Fallout is going to become "the most overrated franchise in gaming"

1 month ago '13        #23
Prime Dilfer 
Props total: 22803 22 K  Slaps total: 5725 5 K
 Naga Sadow said
I fu*k with Fallout 3 and 4 heavy. I could never get into New Vegas like that. I only put in a couple of hours but I felt like everything was brown and that sh*t was just drab to look at. The environments of DC and Boston were way more interesting, imo.
+1   

1 month ago '17        #24
 Prime Dilfer said
I fu*k with Fallout 3 and 4 heavy. I could never get into New Vegas like that. I only put in a couple of hours but I felt like everything was brown and that sh*t was just drab to look at. The environments of DC and Boston were way more interesting, imo.
And that's 9ne of the things that turned a lot of people off, including me. But when I stuck through with it you'll see that it has the best written story and probably the best voice acting.

1 month ago '16        #25
Understandable 
Props total: 654 654  Slaps total: 35 35
I put 500+ hrs in Fallout 4 and had about 250+ mods installed. It was my first playthrough too.

5ive04our said

It wont flop on the PC modders will make it better just like they are doing with Cyberpunk
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+41online now  23
"Day Shift" starring Jamie Foxx, Snoop and Megan Good is a nice little movie t..
102 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+133online now  19
PPP Loan Update (You've Been Warned)
387 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+19online now  19
Guy I did time with is back in for murder