Only in the Bronx

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+40  72
51 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

2 months ago '20        #1
7785 page views
138 comments

xxcannonxx  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x76
Props total: 83711 83 K  Slaps total: 4217 4 K
Only in the Bronx

IG

+51   

best
worst
138 comments

2 months ago '18        #2
Pastor Ra  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33
Props total: 75254 75 K  Slaps total: 15281 15 K
Just a filthy place. I stick to SI and Brooklyn. No reason to ever go there again

2 months ago '20        #3
xxcannonxx  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x76 OP
Props total: 83711 83 K  Slaps total: 4217 4 K
 Pastor Ra said
Just a filthy place. I stick to SI and Brooklyn. No reason to ever go there again

+65   

2 months ago '14        #4
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 173825 173 K  Slaps total: 38520 38 K
I never thought I'd be using public transit in my early 30s but between vehicle theft for parts.....the insane price for used vehicles and the price of fuel , it's just not worth it right now to be on the market for a vehicle ..

If you got your own garage and money to blow that's fine ...but parking on the street in a place like the bronx with these trained a*sassin part thieves ..nah

Since I been walking a lot my health has improved like a muthafu*ka tho
+91   

2 months ago '04        #5
nwking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 29673 29 K  Slaps total: 3176 3 K
A car in NYC just seems like the ultimate luxury item and mean any car Corolla or RR
+52   

2 months ago '15        #6
NUT456 
Props total: 5154 5 K  Slaps total: 302 302
 nwking said
A car in NYC just seems like the ultimate luxury item and mean any car Corolla or RR

That’s the difference between an hr commute and a 20 min drive in some cases. in others,You get to places faster with public transportation mta a fu*king car note in itself tho.
+47   

2 months ago '22        #7
letitallg0  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4166 4 K  Slaps total: 259 259
Self snitching

Well maybe the car mirror thefts will stop/ slow down

2 months ago '16        #8
GLOIN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x63
Props total: 86844 86 K  Slaps total: 12285 12 K
Bruh just take the subway so you ain’t gotta deal with sh*t like that
+4   

2 months ago '18        #9
Mr Tibbs 
Props total: 34615 34 K  Slaps total: 3215 3 K
 GLOIN said
Bruh just take the subway so you ain’t gotta deal with sh*t like that
subways smell like urine, both of them.
+28   

2 months ago '05        #10
bobbysteels18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x34
Props total: 16044 16 K  Slaps total: 3784 3 K
They need to start locking these thieves up and stop giving them a slap on the wrist.

Last edited by bobbysteels18; 06-29-2022 at 10:03 PM..
+13   

2 months ago '17        #11
LostTenets  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x47
Props total: 113021 113 K  Slaps total: 32518 32 K
Trump talking about sh*thole countries definitely never been to the bronx
+12   

2 months ago '11        #12
Cosmo Kramer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 32010 32 K  Slaps total: 718 718
"gotta steal my own sh*t back like O.J. did"

+28   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '04        #13
zone3cp 
Props total: 188814 188 K  Slaps total: 19057 19 K
 nwking said

It was mando for me. I rode the train and dollar cab for a week and was like fu*k this and bought a whip. 1 hour to the city or Harlem coming from ENY. 2 hours to the Bronx. Then you surround by weirdos, bums, and fu*kery. I won't even get on riding the train late at night. Only broke ppl and folks who don't know how to drive that never leave their borough or making any real moves say you don't need a whip! O

Then they say traffic...I rather be in my whip stuck in that bi*ch smoking rather than be on public transportation. It's hardly any traffic at night.

When I stayed in BK the hoes didn't know how to act when I had my Tahoe.

"Where we going today daddy?"

I was whipping bi*ches to LI and Jones Beach for the day and smashing their a*s before sun went down. First date type of sh*t.

Dropping them back on their block and n*ggas was looking salty.

Hell the neighbors in my building was acting salty because i had hoes coming in and out and wouldn't give them rides.

Bottom line u need a whip....Time is money. Don't let a radius define and slow down your paper if u into money.

Oh yeah up north u need one of these.

+49   

2 months ago '15        #14
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 68920 68 K  Slaps total: 9919 9 K
Almost sounds like he’s bragging about getting his sht stolen only to have to buy it back? Repeatedly? I guess I don’t get it. Is it like a thing to keep telling oneself it’s funny and original since it only happens there, so it’s worth the overpriced closets on top of each other that they pay for? Only in Saudi Arabia can you get flogged or k*lled in the public square. That don’t mean you’d want to live there. To each there own I guess. Being different and individuals keeps things interesting. I personally could never look at a cities skyline of skyscrapers and think “ohh how pretty”. I guess though people will pay extra money for “the view” of a bunch of concrete and Steele.

This….

Compared to this….

It’s no contest to me. Some people can’t handle the solitude though. I get it. It does get lonely at times… cold as fuk, hella slim choices in restaurants, or shopping for anything really.
But that’s not a priority at all for me. Nothing gets robbed here but maybe some tweakers in your garage or spare change in your car if ya keep it unlocked. Matter of fact, a lot of people still keep their home as car unlocked, keys in the ignition.
+10   

2 months ago '07        #15
young mad 
Props total: 29918 29 K  Slaps total: 1577 1 K
 Pastor Ra said
Staten Island
+12   

2 months ago '07        #16
young mad 
Props total: 29918 29 K  Slaps total: 1577 1 K
 nwking said
Depends where you are. In Manhattan it’s cumbersome no lie..everywhere else having a car is good money. Especially deep BK, Queens or in the BX. Some dude mentioned Staten Island-most people on SI drive.
+11   

2 months ago '04        #17
nwking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 29673 29 K  Slaps total: 3176 3 K
 zone3cp said
It was mando for me. I rode the train and dollar cab for a week and was like fu*k this and bought a whip. 1 hour to the city or Harlem coming from ENY. 2 hours to the Bronx. Then you surround by weirdos, bums, and fu*kery. I won't even get on riding the train late at night. Only broke ppl and folks who don't know how to drive that never leave their borough or making any real moves say you don't need a whip! O

Then they say traffic...I rather be in my whip stuck in that bi*ch smoking rather than be on public transportation. It's hardly any traffic at night.

I was whipping bi*ches to LI and Jones Beach for the day and smashing their a*s before sun went down. First date type of sh*t.

Hell the neighbors in my building was acting salty because i had hoes coming in and out and wouldn't give them rides.

Bottom line u need a whip....Time is money. Don't let a radius define and slow down your paper if u into money.

Nothing but respect for breaking that down. I only visited NYC twice both times for 2 weeks two different decades so I have no real idea how life really is there
+10   

2 months ago '17        #18
Skrr 
Props total: 7639 7 K  Slaps total: 1325 1 K
 strungout said
I never thought I'd be using public transit in my early 30s but between vehicle theft for parts.....the insane price for used vehicles and the price of fuel , it's just not worth it right now to be on the market for a vehicle ..

If you got your own garage and money to blow that's fine ...but parking on the street in a place like the bronx with these trained a*sassin part thieves ..nah

Since I been walking a lot my health has improved like a muthafu*ka tho
A slight balance to the insane NYC rent and costs is a car isn't required. Got a friend paying $500 a month to park their car in the EV, another might have to pay 500 a month in Brooklyn next month

Just depends which train lines and how you're using it
+5   

2 months ago '20        #19
OniEdition  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 18209 18 K  Slaps total: 6368 6 K
"Watch On Instagram"

+27   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '04        #20
zone3cp 
 nwking said
Nothing but respect for breaking that down. I only visited NYC twice both times for 2 weeks two different decades so I have no real idea how life really is there
Yeah man MTA is cool if u aint going too far. Walking a few blocks enjoying the neighborhood is good exercise. But man it ain’t nothing like having a whip0 out there. pu**y magnet….
+8   

2 months ago '16        #21
ChefCurry  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 3057 3 K  Slaps total: 479 479
 zone3cp said
Yeah man MTA is cool if u aint going too far. Walking a few blocks enjoying the neighborhood is good exercise. But man it ain’t nothing like having a whip0 out there. pu**y magnet….
It's more of a hassle unless you have a garage or parking spot. If not, gotta wait hours for parking or pay hella money for a spot. Not to mention, driving lessons etc. are hella expensive if you don't have anyone to teach you that you personally know.

Not everyone has the opportunity to do those things in top of how expensive the city is already
+9   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '04        #22
zone3cp 
 ChefCurry said
It's more of a hassle unless you have a garage or parking spot. If not, gotta wait hours for parking or pay hella money for a spot. Not to mention, driving lessons etc. are hella expensive if you don't have anyone to teach you that you personally know.

Not everyone has the opportunity to do those things in top of how expensive the city is already
I get it but man I remember parking 4 blocks down from where i lived some days. I rather wait or pay for parking than sit on a train for hours out the day. Im from Atlanta so having a whip when u hit 16 was like mando. I had enough of that train life even in Atlanta.

Oh yeah driving is a privilege anywhere you live.
+13   

2 months ago '08        #23
Kewop Decam  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 43628 43 K  Slaps total: 3375 3 K
 zone3cp said

I saw this city bumper for the first time ever when I was in NY last week in Manhattan.
+8   

2 months ago '15        #24
Letcherouss 
Props total: 4368 4 K  Slaps total: 913 913
 DamianDragunov said

This….

Compared to this….

It’s no contest to me. Some people can’t handle the solitude though. I get it. It does get lonely at times… cold as fuk, hella slim choices in restaurants, or shopping for anything really.
But that’s not a priority at all for me.
And nature not a priority for me

2 months ago '05        #25
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 128312 128 K  Slaps total: 14468 14 K
 DamianDragunov said
Almost sounds like he’s bragging about getting his sht stolen only to have to buy it back? Repeatedly? I guess I don’t get it. Is it like a thing to keep telling oneself it’s funny and original since it only happens there, so it’s worth the overpriced closets on top of each other that they pay for? Only in Saudi Arabia can you get flogged or k*lled in the public square. That don’t mean you’d want to live there. To each there own I guess. Being different and individuals keeps things interesting. I personally could never look at a cities skyline of skyscrapers and think “ohh how pretty”. I guess though people will pay extra money for “the view” of a bunch of concrete and Steele.

This….

Compared to this….

But that’s not a priority at all for me. Nothing gets robbed here but maybe some tweakers in your garage or spare change in your car if ya keep it unlocked. Matter of fact, a lot of people still keep their home as car unlocked, keys in the ignition.
Since I've gotten older, Small cities>>>Big cities.

I rather be in a spot that's low key, then worrying about people stealing my side mirrors
+19   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+55online now  22
Image(s) inside Atlanta Rapper Arrested For Threats Against Charleston White
331 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-64online now  15
Video inside 15 Signs of a Low Value Man
126 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+281online now  15
Image(s) inside Aug 15 - Haitian teen finds a baby in the garbage in Haiti & decides t..
105 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+77online now  7
Image(s) inside Clermont Twins... What has happened to our Women?
143 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy