Thoughts?: Israel Adesanya BLASTS dudes who run up on for pictures

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+40  72
51 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 months ago '09        #1
1403 page views
30 comments

rexplosive  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 18376 18 K  Slaps total: 1794 1 K
Thoughts?: Israel Adesanya BLASTS dudes who run up on for pictures

I mean i get where you coming from, but the general consensus on BX is that he's a superstar

so when does he expect fans to take pics when they see him?
+5   

best
worst
30 comments

2 months ago '16        #2
Ravishing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 23489 23 K  Slaps total: 2134 2 K
Immediately reminded me of

Was that really Ari? If it was, props to him. I may have done the same if Wade came to DC

Edit…
Back on topic and longer vid:

It’s all about time and place as he said. It would be difficult to identify who he’s with in public but if he’s in a middle of a conversation or sitting in traffic like he says, just let him be and catch him later

Other athletes and celebrities have mentioned similar things in the past.

Last edited by Ravishing; 06-29-2022 at 04:36 PM..
+7   

2 months ago '18        #3
BlackBanga 
Props total: 9499 9 K  Slaps total: 583 583
That male groupie sh*t is weird. I agree.
+17   

2 months ago '09        #4
dadon85 
Props total: 58785 58 K  Slaps total: 5692 5 K
I respect it.
+2   

2 months ago '22        #5
Deeebo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12531 12 K  Slaps total: 6177 6 K
Nothing wrong with what he said

Izzy needs to catch a body next week tho his f*ghts don’t have enough action as they use too and fans probably gonna turn on him and start calling him boring if he don’t produce
+3   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '22        #6
Murderers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 26705 26 K  Slaps total: 6334 6 K
 BlackBanga said
That male groupie sh*t is weird. I agree.
50 cent would hate to meet his bx fans
+10   

2 months ago '05        #7
Y.G. 
Props total: 30769 30 K  Slaps total: 4320 4 K
 rexplosive said

I mean i get where you coming from, but the general consensus on BX is that he's a superstar

so when does he expect fans to take pics when they see him?
He's not a superstar though. Causal sports fans don't know who this dude is. The only superstar in MMA is Conor.
+1   

2 months ago '05        #8
tokinjohn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 128570 128 K  Slaps total: 15280 15 K
 Ravishing said

Was that really Ari? If it was, props to him. I may have done the same if Wade came to DC

Edit…

It’s all about time and place as he said. It would be difficult to identify who he’s with in public but if he’s in a middle of a conversation or sitting in traffic like he says, just let him be and catch him later

Lol same immediate thought

2 months ago '14        #9
El Caballero  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 56922 56 K  Slaps total: 4306 4 K
Yeah. All male groupies should be shot down

If you want to take a picture, find your way to an official meet and greet event
+1   

2 months ago '15        #10
Baudimore  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 11193 11 K  Slaps total: 3521 3 K
I can't speak for the next man

But I love just as hard as I hate

If I ask you for a fu*king picture, anything other than " I got you homie ", is disrespect

After that, I can't control what happens next

2 months ago '12        #11
BangEm904 
Props total: 30234 30 K  Slaps total: 1470 1 K
It come with the fame tho i get its a time and place for everything but they gotta understand the average fan will probably never see them again (in real life situations/dinner/traffic) and just want a pic

The OD groupie sh*t weird but a fan showing love - u can expect that to happen alot
+3   

2 months ago '10        #12
Blue  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11875 11 K  Slaps total: 748 748
 Ravishing said

Edit…

He’s running up with the ball bruhhhhh

2 months ago '13        #13
REDHEF16 
Props total: 1020 1 K  Slaps total: 90 90
 Baudimore said
I can't speak for the next man

But I love just as hard as I hate

If I ask you for a fu*king picture, anything other than " I got you homie ", is disrespect

After that, I can't control what happens next

bein a groupie ain’t cool fam.
+1   

2 months ago '12        #14
bezngga1982 
Props total: 5869 5 K  Slaps total: 1256 1 K
 Ravishing said

Edit…

Pretty sure he acknowledged it was him when it first happened to get posted @
+2   

2 months ago '09        #15
rexplosive  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12 OP
 BangEm904 said
It come with the fame tho i get its a time and place for everything but they gotta understand the average fan will probably never see them again (in real life situations/dinner/traffic) and just want a pic

The OD groupie sh*t weird but a fan showing love - u can expect that to happen alot
Didn't mean to slap, but this is my thoughts exactly ...it comes with the territory
You can't have it both ways imo
+2   

2 months ago '20        #16
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 68410 68 K  Slaps total: 12578 12 K
I do not idolize no one
+2   

2 months ago '13        #17
iamruben11 
Props total: 2420 2 K  Slaps total: 796 796
fu*k him. He will take the money tho won’t he .. u don’t want pictures pay us back the money.. that simple. Can’t have it both ways foh ungrateful a*s bi*ch

2 months ago '05        #18
ReppinDaBurghh 
Props total: 12784 12 K  Slaps total: 4580 4 K
If I was famous I’d be telling people to fu*k off left and right. I got nothing but respect for people who do that.

People always on that “don’t meet your hero’s”, “so and so didn’t sign my autograph”, blah blah blah.

First of all if you over the age of like 14 whys a pro athlete your hero? Second of all mind your fu*king business. Nobody owes you any of their time. Especially if they are clearly busy doing normal people sh*t like out to eat with their fam.

When I’ve run into famous people it’s a quick yo man what’s up, big fan. At the very most. Never asked for a pic or an autograph or any of that dumb sh*t.
+1   

2 months ago '21        #19
Optimus Maximus 
Props total: 7139 7 K  Slaps total: 2458 2 K
 ReppinDaBurghh said
If I was famous I’d be telling people to fu*k off left and right. I got nothing but respect for people who do that.

People always on that “don’t meet your hero’s”, “so and so didn’t sign my autograph”, blah blah blah.

First of all if you over the age of like 14 whys a pro athlete your hero? Second of all mind your fu*king business. Nobody owes you any of their time. Especially if they are clearly busy doing normal people sh*t like out to eat with their fam.

When I’ve run into famous people it’s a quick yo man what’s up, big fan. At the very most. Never asked for a pic or an autograph or any of that dumb sh*t.
Michael Jordan was heavily criticized last week for not taking photos in his private garage with some disrespectful kids that snuck in looking for LaMelo Ball and instead saw Jordan and Jordan told them to put the phone down and they continued recording.

Jordan could've had his wife or his twin daughters with him and he didn't want them to be photographed.
+3   

2 months ago '11        #20
greedy87 
Props total: 23390 23 K  Slaps total: 7174 7 K
Men are bigger groupies than women. I the.n seen cats run bi*ches over when they see a celebrity

2 months ago '18        #21
Infamous1 
Props total: 21091 21 K  Slaps total: 5121 5 K
 rexplosive said
Didn't mean to slap, but this is my thoughts exactly ...it comes with the territory
You can't have it both ways imo
Israel always runs his mouth to much, hes just dying to be this heel character. If it came from someone who was more humble id take it more for face value

2 months ago '05        #22
carden2 
Props total: 10549 10 K  Slaps total: 1592 1 K
 Deeebo said
Nothing wrong with what he said

Izzy needs to catch a body next week tho his f*ghts don’t have enough action as they use too and fans probably gonna turn on him and start calling him boring if he don’t produce
Yeah I already seen this coming. He mimicking Woodley career. Got gold then starts talking about strategy and game plan but we suffer through brutally boring f*ghts

2 months ago '09        #23
nbthrilla 
Props total: 2136 2 K  Slaps total: 504 504
 Infamous1 said
Israel always runs his mouth to much, hes just dying to be this heel character. If it came from someone who was more humble id take it more for face value
there's many times when hes gladly taken photos with people without them asking, just saying have some common courtesy and sense to know when and where. Not heel at all just an actual human.
+2   

2 months ago '10        #24
6.Yrs 
Props total: 33032 33 K  Slaps total: 1734 1 K
 murderers said
50 cent would hate to meet his bx fans
Dude OD obsessive but if I was 50 I would hire that holy father Steve dude immediately.

I'd stay far away from him but I'd keep him on social media promoting all things 50.

Dude still at it non stop and 50 don't even release music no more...

2 months ago '09        #25
rexplosive  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12 OP
 Infamous1 said
He doesn't try and be heel, he's being his true self and it comes off harsh alot of times

But he keeps it really if that's matters
On mike Tyson podcast he started ranting about how he's not a role model, then Mike checked him and said nah you are a role model so what you do matters.....guess he slowly learning what it means to be what he is

This isn't glory, UFC fame is big league
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+55online now  24
Image(s) inside Atlanta Rapper Arrested For Threats Against Charleston White
330 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+279online now  14
Image(s) inside Aug 15 - Haitian teen finds a baby in the garbage in Haiti & decides t..
104 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
-64online now  13
Video inside 15 Signs of a Low Value Man
126 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+77online now  6
Image(s) inside Clermont Twins... What has happened to our Women?
143 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy