Gas vs. EV ⛽️ Round 1: Tow Test 🔋

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section rides

1 month ago '16        #1
1600 page views
14 comments

DeadPresident  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 10278 10 K  Slaps total: 1878 1 K
Gas vs. EV ⛽️ Round 1: Tow Test 🔋

+9   

best
worst
14 comments

1 month ago '16        #2
DeadPresident  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6 OP
Thanks @

1 month ago '12        #3
mars15  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x34
Props total: 58060 58 K  Slaps total: 4707 4 K
As much as they want you to think EVs are taking over you realize how impractical they can be. We are really maybe a decade away from any feasible mass adoption. The charging network is just not up to par right now when they’re are gas stations everywhere. I was super shocked how MUCH better the regular engine range was when towing.
+12   

1 month ago '16        #4
 mars15 said
As much as they want you to think EVs are taking over you realize how impractical they can be. We are really maybe a decade away from any feasible mass adoption. The charging network is just not up to par right now when they’re are gas stations everywhere. I was super shocked how MUCH better the regular engine range was when towing.

I feel like EV’s are only worth it if you have the money for any repairs or if you charge at home / work. The common folk live in apartments and font have access to charging stations like that, plus the charge times take away from your day IMO.
+6   

1 month ago '18        #5
No Religion  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 49910 49 K  Slaps total: 3949 3 K
So if you're hauling there isn't any benefit to having an EV. Good video.
+5   

1 month ago '17        #6
Lazy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 41037 41 K  Slaps total: 5559 5 K
 mars15 said
Climate change is the big elephant in the room

No matter what any of us think about EVs vs ICE, we won’t use ICE for much longer anyway

Human survival is more important than our preferences

And if we keep using ICE we’ll be dead anyway and not using them regardless
+5   

1 month ago '17        #7
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 233757 233 K  Slaps total: 19112 19 K
 mars15 said
We need newer battery technology like solid state or fraphene batteries to become mainstream. Battery powered cars are still way to heavy and take too long to charge.
+2   

1 month ago '18        #8
GoBucks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 77245 77 K  Slaps total: 6428 6 K
EVs will only improve.

ICE has plateau’d.
+3   

1 month ago '20        #9
WINOe 
Props total: 807 807  Slaps total: 31 31
 DeadPresident said
I feel like EV’s are only worth it if you have the money for any repairs or if you charge at home / work. The common folk live in apartments and font have access to charging stations like that, plus the charge times take away from your day IMO.
I agree wit u. I don't charge at home cus I don't have an adapter installed.

But polestar gave me 2 free years of fast charging for 30 minutes a day. It charges about 65% in 30 minutes and I charge about every 2 days. I drive 30 miles one way to work 6 days a week. The 30 minutes help me wit shopping or just walk around the parking lot to help me decompress from all the dam driving I do. I probably spend less time charging than folks do at the Costco gas station!

I've been lucky that the free charging is near my job and another near my house so I can charge either direction. There's an app called plug share that shows a map of all the chargers in ur area and reviews. Big and medium cities there are tons everywhere.
+2   

1 month ago '17        #10
RAM 
Props total: 1221 1 K  Slaps total: 43 43
Towing in a EV truck will cut the range by 1/2 or 2/3. Now max payload the range is just about the same -5% to -10% in the videos below. EV's are the future it's the battery tech that's behind.

+1   

1 month ago '18        #11
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 74210 74 K  Slaps total: 4870 4 K
 Lazy said

No matter what any of us think about EVs vs ICE, we won’t use ICE for much longer anyway

this comes with the electric vehicles. They have to mine the battery metal. Copper, nickel, zinc etc. Destroying the earth still and harming ppl's health. Let alone displacing folks from their lands. The mining equipment don't run on electric power either. This is all bullsh*t. They have had a lot of model cars that have come that were zero emissions, powered by water etc and those inventors are mysteriously gone. Our pain and suffering is part of the deal in whatever the ppl in charge chose to do. One evil over the other.
+3   

1 month ago '16        #12
 Lazy said

Nah idk bout that

Greenhouse gases from cow farms are far worse

1 month ago '04        #13
xbossxplayax 
Props total: 29735 29 K  Slaps total: 5102 5 K
Whenever the sheeps floak to wherever they wanna im just glad they out my way n we dont have to share the same oxygen

1 month ago '10        #14
M2CEO  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 16028 16 K  Slaps total: 2255 2 K
 BrooklynDamien said

this comes with the electric vehicles. They have to mine the battery metal. Copper, nickel, zinc etc. Destroying the earth still and harming ppl's health. Let alone displacing folks from their lands. The mining equipment don't run on electric power either. This is all bullsh*t. They have had a lot of model cars that have come that were zero emissions, powered by water etc and those inventors are mysteriously gone. Our pain and suffering is part of the deal in whatever the ppl in charge chose to do. One evil over the other.
this is the answer but the big car manufacturers trying to do a disinformation campaign to weaken the visibility of the Quant. This sh*t is powered by saltwater and has a 300 mile range with 900HP.

+1   

1 month ago '18        #15
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 74210 74 K  Slaps total: 4870 4 K
 M2CEO said
this is the answer but the big car manufacturers trying to do a disinformation campaign to weaken the visibility of the Quant. This sh*t is powered by saltwater and has a 300 mile range with 900HP.

That's wild there's no battery. It looks dope too
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+71online now  44
LeEmotional
43 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+21online now  29
Video inside Aug 12 - Jenna Bush in hot water after being touchy with guest
237 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+32online now  21
Aug 12 - Breaking : Donald Trump is under investigation for violating the Espi..
179 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+16online now  20
Video inside 2023 Toyota Crown [King Me]
25 comments
21 hours ago
@rides
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy