Why does the 10 year treasury note matter?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

1 month ago '18        #1
494 page views
4 comments

BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 74071 74 K  Slaps total: 4869 4 K
Why does the 10 year treasury note matter?

Anything that can be put on a graph can be charted. The dollar, bitcoin, tesla, birth rates, w/e.

I took a look at the 10 year and think its about to explode. It's at about 3% now and should fall to close to 1% and then skyrocket. It bottomed out with the corona roll out 2 years ago and is in the first leg up of 3 legs up. I'm waiting on the retrace, the first leg down of 2 retracements.

Elliot wave theory is the legs I'm talking about. Rules and percentage parameters for the retracements and extensions. It's math. No news. There will be news attached to the fall of the rates and then the eventual rise of them. W/e those headlines will be really don't matter.

The significance is in the video, mortgage rates, borrowing for businesses, stock market implications etc. If any of those areas are concerns for you knowing about the 10 year rate should be a priority.

It took 2 years for rates to get up to 3%. The drop shouldn't be as long. That drop will be the last good window on cheap mortgage rates etc. for a generation, I believe. Historically the 10 year rate hit in the teens, like 15% in the early 1980's while the fed tried to combat inflation back then. This is all on google, take a look.
+5   

best
worst
4 comments

1 month ago '07        #2
kuruptjatt 
Props total: 4317 4 K  Slaps total: 1300 1 K
When you thinking rates dip again for this "last time for our generation", 12 - 18 months?
+1   

1 month ago '16        #3
BobbyMaccaheaux 
Props total: 1642 1 K  Slaps total: 245 245
good sh*t bruv..

I showed my dad this screenshot I took months ago earlier today:

+1   

1 month ago '18        #4
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
 kuruptjatt said
When you thinking rates dip again for this "last time for our generation", 12 - 18 months?
Yeah, that's a good logical timeframe. Things usually happen proportionally. The covid dip was the lowest it's ever been and was a definitive bottom. It took 2 years or so to get to the level it is at today from there. Before heading higher, which is just extremely logical for anybody that looks at this, it should take a break and retrace. And things usually go down faster than they go up.

Some type of good news, fed pausing the rate hikes. Something. It could still head up from 3% to 4.5 or so before topping. 4% is what it's usually at. I'm not trying to call a top here. Just really saying what I see, giving cats the opportunity to see it too if it should concern them

1 month ago '18        #5
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
 BobbyMaccaheaux said
good sh*t bruv..

I showed my dad this screenshot I took months ago earlier today:

Funny, I remember showing that article to somebody too. Would be cool if it was my dad. He's not really worried about things like this right now. A lot going on with him. I guess it's a blessing that we can worry about bank defaults. A lot worse things we could have on our minds.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-17online now  35
Video inside Video goes viral for taking the top off a big mac
70 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+68online now  29
50 CENT’S ORIGINAL REFERENCE TRACK for “THE GAME - HIGHER” HAS LEAKED 🤯
256 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+38online now  27
Image(s) inside Aug 10 - An INFORMANT told the FBI what docs Trump was hiding...and wh..
161 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  26
Image(s) inside Aug 10 - Elon Musk Admits Hyperloop was a Scam
44 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy