Favorite fast food nugget sauce?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Good eats

1 month ago '13        #1
872 page views
53 comments

wallace45 
Props total: 11936 11 K  Slaps total: 1701 1 K
Favorite fast food nugget sauce?

Idk about y'all but I'm hooked on that ghost pepper sauce from Wendy's lol I be saving left overs for when I randomly decide I want McDonald's and get their stale a*s nuggets image

Just ordered some Wendy's image
+6   

best
worst
53 comments

1 month ago '17        #2
TellyHankton337 
Props total: 3323 3 K  Slaps total: 469 469
McDonald’s bbq sauce
+7   

1 month ago '07        #3
stogz 
Props total: 125126 125 K  Slaps total: 15603 15 K
hot mustard
+8   

1 month ago '04        #4
One51  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 573 573  Slaps total: 38 38
 wallace45 said
Idk about y'all but I'm hooked on that ghost pepper sauce from Wendy's lol I be saving left overs for when I randomly decide I want McDonald's and get their stale a*s nuggets

Just ordered some Wendy's
I just ordered some spicy nuggets from there and asked for ranch and they gave the ghost pepper ranch instead, best fast food mistake I ever had. that sh*t is crack
+12   

1 month ago '17        #5
thc 
Props total: 16973 16 K  Slaps total: 1371 1 K
I love the sweet chili sauce from Chick Fil A
+7   

1 month ago '22        #6
Traxx 
Props total: 1969 1 K  Slaps total: 258 258
 wallace45 said
Idk about y'all but I'm hooked on that ghost pepper sauce from Wendy's lol I be saving left overs for when I randomly decide I want McDonald's and get their stale a*s nuggets

Just ordered some Wendy's
Lol, Don't you ever disrespect Mcdonalds like that...

Drop the Addy i want all the smoke!
+3   

1 month ago '05        #7
jsilerio  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 43847 43 K  Slaps total: 2516 2 K
3 pepper from Arbys is godly. Haven’t tried that one from Wendy’s but I’m intrigued…
+3   

1 month ago '22        #8
Traxx 
Polynesian sauce from Chick Fil A.

+10   

1 month ago '13        #9
wallace45  OP
 One51 said
I just ordered some spicy nuggets from there and asked for ranch and they gave the ghost pepper ranch instead, best fast food mistake I ever had. that sh*t is crack
That's dope but honestly I don't like the mix of their spicy nuggets and the ghost pepper sauce lol that sh*t is overwhelming... it is good though

Try it with the regular nuggets next time
+3   

1 month ago '14        #10
Christian238 
Props total: 10519 10 K  Slaps total: 976 976
When I was younger you couldn't tell me Sweet and Sour sauce wasn't the greatest...

Then I grew up started paying my own bills, getting a lil hair on my chest, buying my own nuggets discovered Honey Mustard thought it was the greatest sh*t ever created...

But now I'm old, buying my own nuggets and the nuggets for the family, shaving the hair off my chest, putting my bills on the credit card or ignoring them completely you can't tell me

Hot Mustard ain't the greatest nugget sauce in the world...

From chicken nuggets to Chinese food BRING ME MY MUFFUGIIN HOT MUSTARD YO...

+8   

1 month ago '13        #11
wallace45  OP
 Traxx said
Lol, Don't you ever disrespect Mcdonalds like that...

Drop the Addy i want all the smoke!
I fu*k with McDonald's but the nuggets man lol without a good sauce that sh*t is not tasty

Maybe it's just the McDonald's in my area sometimes they are hit or miss but the ghost pepper sauce have them tasting right

If I could buy them online I would I ordered a bottle of this but this sh*t is no joke

It'll have your mouth burning lmao
+6   

1 month ago '10        #12
Blue  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11653 11 K  Slaps total: 745 745
Y’all got no idea how popular chick fil la sauce is!!!
Customers had attitudes in the pandemic when chick fil la was out
+5   

1 month ago '13        #13
wallace45  OP
 Blue said
Y’all got no idea how popular chick fil la sauce is!!!
Customers had attitudes in the pandemic when chick fil la was out
I'm ashamed to admit i never had chick fi la what would you recommend?
+2   

1 month ago '05        #14
ReppinDaBurghh 
Props total: 12656 12 K  Slaps total: 4569 4 K
Spicy sriracha sauce from chik fil a is my GOAT.

From Wendy’s I usually just go ol’ reliable bbq but that ghost pepper ranch is solid the few times I’ve had it.
+2   

1 month ago '10        #15
 wallace45 said
I'm ashamed to admit i never had chick fi la what would you recommend?
Fora beginner I recommend the classic 12 count nuggets, fries and drink (sweet tea) with chick fil la sauce.
+1   

1 month ago '13        #16
wallace45  OP
 Blue said
Fora beginner I recommend the classic 12 count nuggets, fries and drink (sweet tea) with chick fil la sauce.
I'll have to find the closest 1 to me I think that's the issue I don't really think there's 1 that close

1 month ago '22        #17
Traxx 
 wallace45 said
I fu*k with McDonald's but the nuggets man lol without a good sauce that sh*t is not tasty

Maybe it's just the McDonald's in my area sometimes they are hit or miss but the ghost pepper sauce have them tasting right

If I could buy them online I would I ordered a bottle of this but this sh*t is no joke

It'll have your mouth burning lmao
No cap you got me wanting to try it i normally dont eat hot sh*t...but in this case ill make an exception.
+2   

1 month ago '10        #18
 wallace45 said
I'll have to find the closest 1 to me I think that's the issue I don't really think there's 1 that close
You should look into it fam the first time I went to chick fil la the customer service was unreal their way too nice, I love it. They’re also really busy and fast if you see a long line just wait it’s really quick.
+1   

1 month ago '13        #19
wallace45  OP
 Traxx said
No cap you got me wanting to try it i normally dont eat hot sh*t...but in this case ill make an exception.
The Wendy's sauce or Melinda's? because I would honestly not recommend it that is the hottest sauce I ever had

But the Wendy's sauce really isn't that hot it's more mild than anything but it's good
+1   

1 month ago '22        #20
Traxx 
 wallace45 said
The Wendy's sauce or Melinda's? because I would honestly not recommend it that is the hottest sauce I ever had

But the Wendy's sauce really isn't that hot it's more mild than anything but it's good
The Melindas but if you say it might be too hot then ill save the money. fu*k around and end up buying something ill only use once. Tbh Wendy's nuggets be hitting too though cant even lie. A baconator with a side of nuggets them sh*ts be slapping; especially, when you high and got the munchies.
+2   

1 month ago '13        #21
wallace45  OP
 Traxx said
The Melindas but if you say it might be too hot then ill save the money. fu*k around and end up buying something ill only use once. Tbh Wendy's nuggets be hitting too though cant even lie. A baconator with a side of nuggets them sh*ts be slapping; especially, when you high and got the munchies.
I'd tell you to try it even though I said not to earlier lol who knows you might like it just from my experience it was alot it's 1 of those hot sauce you should only put a drop on but my a*s likes to drench my chicken in hot sauce

I gave it to my dad and he loves that sh*t lol
+2   

1 month ago '18        #22
No Religion  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 49796 49 K  Slaps total: 3901 3 K
McDonalds Sweet and Sour and BBQ Sauce
Chik Fil A BBQ, Honey Roasted BBQ and Polynesian
+2   

1 month ago '22        #23
Traxx 
 wallace45 said
I'd tell you to try it even though I said not to earlier lol who knows you might like it just from my experience it was alot it's 1 of those hot sauce you should only put a drop on but my a*s likes to drench my chicken in hot sauce

I gave it to my dad and he loves that sh*t lol
Bet ill try it frfr thanks for the recommendation
+1   

1 month ago '13        #24
wallace45  OP
 Traxx said
Bet ill try it frfr thanks for the recommendation
Bruh you gotta let me know what you think if you try it lmao just tag me if you remember... It's on Amazon
+1   

1 month ago '12        #25
BangEm904 
Props total: 30142 30 K  Slaps total: 1455 1 K
Honey Mustard
Sweet and Sour
Chik Fil A Sauce and Polynesian
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+120online now  20
Breakfast Club is over
353 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  20
fifa deaths
181 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+46online now  20
Image(s) inside Aug 9 - Californian Dr Catches wife pouring Drano in his lemonade!
224 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  8
Aug 9 - Mississippi Grand Jury Declines to Indict Woman Resp. for Emmett Till'..
208 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy