What’s Your FAVORITE Boxden Memory? 🤔

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+43  59
103 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

2 months ago '04        #1
12641 page views
559 comments

Tastemaker331  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 67780 67 K  Slaps total: 8068 8 K
What’s Your FAVORITE Boxden Memory? 🤔

This site has been providing top notch entertainment for years. Talk about your favorite moments on this site….

There are only a few of us who were around for these:

- Showtime17 vs Sniper. Showtyme was this really annoying, wannabe rapper. He used to pop so much sh*t, and make hella enemies. It got to the point where a cat named Sniper challenged him to meet up and scrap, since they were in the same city. Sniper showed up, and Showtime bi*ched out. Last time I checked, Showtime was still trying to make it as a rapper in his 30s. Sad sh*t. Sniper was cool as hell though.

- A dude started a thread, telling a story about how he went to flog his log, and his man butter flew in his eye. Things took a turn for the worst, as the sperm cells started irritating his eye. n*gga uploaded a pic of his eye as proof, and it was pink AF. That sh*t was hilarious

- my first exposure. For some reason, n*ggas that I never interacted with would start talking sh*t to me. Some cat named Christos would always follow me around talking HOT sh*t. Unprovoked. He had pissed some other people off too, so someone was already working on exposing him. Someone started an exposure thread and it backfired. It wasn’t him in the pics
I had a HS friend who had an account up here. I logged on her account and baited him into proving that it wasn’t him. We met up on Yahoo Messenger, and he got on his webcam. He wasn’t the guy in the pics (light skin, mad freckles), but he was some fat, round tittyman. I took screenshots and the rest is history. I think that the thread is in the classics. Edit: there’s no point in visiting the thread because all the hosted pics no longer exist

- Of course the Jann Lee saga. n*gga convinced Boxden nerds that he was an employee at Capcom and could get them PS3’s before the release date. n*gga scammed BX outta money then skated off image the way they worshipped that guy was INSANE. I’ve never seen anything like it since

Edit: yo Remember the dude that was up here selling clothes?
He was talking sh*t to mad n*ggas, then cats found a GoFundMe where he and his brother were homeless, trying to get money? image

Last edited by Tastemaker331; 06-29-2022 at 12:10 PM..
+130   

best
worst
559 comments

2 months ago '22        #2
2packs Nosering  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 3576 3 K  Slaps total: 1014 1 K
 Tastemaker331 said
This site has been providing top notch entertainment for years. Talk about your favorite moments on this site….

There are only a few of us who were around for these:

- Showtime17 vs Sniper. Showtyme was this really annoying, wannabe rapper. He used to pop so much sh*t, and make hella enemies. It got to the point where a cat named Sniper challenged him to meet up and scrap, since they were in the same city. Sniper showed up, and Showtime bi*ched out. Last time I checked, Showtime was still trying to make it as a rapper in his 30s. Sad sh*t. Sniper was cool as hell though.

- A dude started a thread, telling a story about how he went to flog his log, and his man butter flew in his eye. Things took a turn for the worst, as the sperm cells started irritating his eye. n*gga uploaded a pic of his eye as proof, and it was pink AF. That sh*t was hilarious

- my first exposure. For some reason, n*ggas that I never interacted with would start talking sh*t to me. Some cat named Christos would always follow me around talking HOT sh*t. Unprovoked. He had pissed some other people off too, so someone was already working on exposing him. Someone started an exposure thread and it backfired. It wasn’t him in the pics
I had a HS friend who had an account up here. I logged on her account and baited him into proving that it wasn’t him. We met up on Yahoo Messenger, and he got on his webcam. He wasn’t the guy in the pics (light skin, mad freckles), but he was some fat, round tittyman. I took screenshots and the rest is history. I think that the thread is in the classics. Edit: there’s no point in visiting the thread because all the hosted pics no longer exist
Wasn’t showtime the one with the long fingers who used to work at dominos and was supposed to f*ght someone off here? This was like in ‘07
+16   

2 months ago '04        #3
Tastemaker331  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29 OP
 2packs Nosering said
Wasn’t showtime the one with the long fingers who used to work at dominos and was supposed to f*ght someone off here? This was like in ‘07
Lol yeah. He swore he was some type of rapper
Another BX member showed up to spectate, and confirmed that dude was a no show. I won’t name him because he’s never been part of the madness
+14   

2 months ago '20        #4
$SweetDee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 24063 24 K  Slaps total: 3192 3 K
Flosac.
+17   

2 months ago '22        #5
 Tastemaker331 said
Another BX member showed up to spectate, and confirmed that dude was a no show. I won’t name him because he’s never been part of the madness
Does the “Said BX member” still post on here and where is showtime from?

I can’t even remembered who uploaded the video but it was Pure
Comedy.. Didn’t Someone off here find a members mom cell phone # and used to call and harass her also?

2 months ago '18        #6
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 74222 74 K  Slaps total: 4871 4 K
The fake karate n*gga and the dude that shot at somebody through his car window. Reading old sh*t from before I was on too, bus driver down there in Florida was wild
+70   

2 months ago '17        #7
Mozzie  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 28823 28 K  Slaps total: 2318 2 K
Jann Lee is classic. Can't really blame cats too bad for getting ripped off. He was really knowledgeable about certain things and a lot of his predictions and rumors came true at a time when news didn't immediately break online like it does today. Son took full advantage of that sh*t and ripped n*ggas off from here to avsforums and beyond
+48   

2 months ago '04        #8
JCarter703 
Props total: 1531 1 K  Slaps total: 161 161
The Jukebox....... That's what brought me here in the early 2000s
+215   

2 months ago '04        #9
 2packs Nosering said
Does the “Said BX member” still post on here and where is showtime from?

I can’t even remembered who uploaded the video but it was Pure
Comedy.. Didn’t Someone off here find a members mom cell phone # and used to call and harass her also?
He was an ATL cat
If he’s still posting, it’s under a different name. He was behind a few of those clown a*s alias’ from back in the day too

As of 2 years ago, he was still trying to make it

+13   

2 months ago '17        #10
Mozzie  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 28823 28 K  Slaps total: 2318 2 K
 BrooklynDamien said
The fake karate n*gga and the dude that shot at somebody through his car window. Reading old sh*t from before I was on too, bus driver down there in Florida was wild
Before he was driving the bus he was working at a Red Roof Inn. Dude had stories for days. Legendary thread.

I think karate dude is named Bilal or some sh*t. That thread was too stupid.
+51   

2 months ago '22        #11
 Tastemaker331 said

And where is showtime from?

2 months ago '21        #12
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 33137 33 K  Slaps total: 8298 8 K
- Cakes getting baked

- TinyTank fapping for old men

- Porcs first exposure threads where his sister was getting harassed
+108   

2 months ago '22        #13
 BrooklynDamien said
@
+6   

2 months ago '04        #14
deziking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 39792 39 K  Slaps total: 4011 4 K
Christopher Droner situation. Michael i see you homie
+31   

2 months ago '22        #15
 Tlatoani said
- Cakes getting baked

- TinyTank fapping for old men

- Porcs first exposure threads where his sister was getting harassed
She had a baby ain't her name Dominique?
+2   

2 months ago '18        #16
TheLuminousOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 68280 68 K  Slaps total: 3744 3 K
My first post

2 months ago '04        #17
 2packs Nosering said
And where is showtime from?
I already answered that question
sh*t, you might be him
+15   

2 months ago '22        #18
 Mozzie said
Jann Lee is classic. Can't really blame cats too bad for getting ripped off. He was really knowledgeable about certain things and a lot of his predictions and rumors came true at a time when news didn't immediately break online like it does today. Son took full advantage of that sh*t and ripped n*ggas off from here to avsforums and beyond
Whos Jann Lee?

2 months ago '22        #19
 Tastemaker331 said
I already answered that question
sh*t, you might be him
Oh yeah I read over it too fast and missed the ATL part
And nah bro I ain’t showtime by any stretch lol.. I’m bout to say another name that’s gonna take u back down “Ol memory Boxden Road” U remember AlexG1989 bi*ch a*s?
+5   

2 months ago '06        #20
illathruz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14668 14 K  Slaps total: 2926 2 K
Hands down best memory was waiting for pump fake funk flex to drop meek mills diss against drake, and 50% of boxden ended up watching a live car chase (a white van that I think was actually in Pennsylvania)
+46   

2 months ago '21        #21
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 33137 33 K  Slaps total: 8298 8 K
 2packs Nosering said
Oh yeah I read over it too fast and missed the ATL part
And nah bro I ain’t showtime by any stretch lol.. I’m bout to say another name that’s gonna take u back down “Ol memory Boxden Road” U remember AlexG1989 bi*ch a*s?

2 months ago '22        #22
 Tlatoani said
U laughing u must remember him lol

Last edited by 2packs Nosering; 06-28-2022 at 06:41 PM..
+1   

2 months ago '18        #23
MC Gusto  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 19526 19 K  Slaps total: 2318 2 K
Too many!

That day Brayan Williams got caught jacking off for elderly white men on Omegle/chaturbate for money and somebody sent the video to his mom’s supervisor at her job

A Boxden female’s husband made an account and came on here tripping

Grimey Money talking sh*t to somebody on boxden and the n*gga pulled up to his college and chased him around the campus

The ‘No homo’ era
The ‘Vitamin Water,ladies and gentleman’ era

July 4th,2013 @
+50   

2 months ago '09        #24
BrooklynStiles  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 48751 48 K  Slaps total: 11655 11 K
 illathruz said
Hands down best memory was waiting for pump fake funk flex to drop meek mills diss against drake, and 50% of boxden ended up watching a live car chase (a white van that I think was actually in Pennsylvania)
Lmao, longest night ever. Funk Master Flex was hyping the sheit outta that diss track and had the world waiting forever. n*ggas gave up and started watching the car chase live

My fav memory was during the whole “The Decision” when Lebron went to MIA. Some dude was acting like he was a insider and kept giving fake reports on BX.
“LeBron had a phone convo with Bosh and it ended in argument”.

BX believed that man too. The troll was real that night.
+41   

2 months ago '22        #25
[QUOTE=MC Gusto;60580312]Too many!

That day Brayan Williams got caught jacking off for elderly white men on Omegle/chaturbate for money and somebody sent the video to his mom’s supervisor at her job

A Boxden female’s husband made an account and came on here tripping

Grimey Money talking sh*t to somebody on boxden and the n*gga pulled up to his college and chased him around the campus

The ‘No homo’ era
The ‘Vitamin Water,ladies and gentleman’ era

July 4th,2013 @[/QUOTE]

What year was this? Didn’t he make the song “Bball on dat a*s”?
+9   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+83online now  56
LeEmotional
49 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+44online now  55
IM SORRY JUWANNA MAN IS HOW OLD?!? Miguel Nunez Reveals His Age: I Am 63ԅ..
92 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+18online now  25
Video inside 2023 Toyota Crown [King Me]
25 comments
22 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  23
Article inside JAY-Z Blames Ambition And Ego For Failed Supergroup With DMX & Ja Rule
57 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy