Jun 27 - Watch: ďNot Even Batman Could Save Baltimore City aka Gotham CityĒ

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+40  66
46 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '21        #1
1717 page views
51 comments

Playboy69  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 44391 44 K  Slaps total: 4686 4 K
Jun 27 - Watch: ďNot Even Batman Could Save Baltimore City aka Gotham CityĒ

@ronnie
+7   

best
worst
51 comments

2 months ago '18        #2
Crisco  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7747 7 K  Slaps total: 1115 1 K
I always thought Baltimore was the city most like Gotham lol.

And to be fair, an underlying theme of Batman's crime f*ghting in Gotham is that the city was built on corruption so it's impossible for him to stop its crime.
+21   

2 months ago '14        #3
Soaring Seagull  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 31531 31 K  Slaps total: 2523 2 K
 Crisco said

And to be fair, an underlying theme of Batman's crime f*ghting in Gotham is that the city was built on corruption so it's impossible for him to stop its crime.
All the way down to it being shady outside almost every day lol. Went to a Ravens game in September once and I was like "where TF is the sun?"
+11   

2 months ago '09        #4
Msfourfteleven 
Props total: 2281 2 K  Slaps total: 173 173
Baltimore has it’s good parts. It’s just overshadowed by all the damn crime in the city lately. My accountant was shot and k*lled on Father’s Day, I’m really upset about that. The crime has absolutely gotten out of control and that fat bi*ch commissioner ain’t doing a god damn thing. It’s just this air of oppression that’s been over the city for a long time but it definitely started coming to the surface once the Freddie Gray situation happened.
+13   

2 months ago '20        #5
itsthekid123  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 7254 7 K  Slaps total: 933 933
 Msfourfteleven said
Baltimore has itís good parts. Itís just overshadowed by all the damn crime in the city lately. My accountant was shot and k*lled on Fatherís Day, Iím really upset about that. The crime has absolutely gotten out of control and that fat bi*ch commissioner ainít doing a god damn thing. Itís just this air of oppression thatís been over the city for a long time but it definitely started coming to the surface once the Freddie Gray situation happened.
Iím hoping you live in one of the good parts
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '21        #6
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 33655 33 K  Slaps total: 8365 8 K
 Msfourfteleven said
Baltimore has itís good parts. Itís just overshadowed by all the damn crime in the city lately. My accountant was shot and k*lled on Fatherís Day, Iím really upset about that. The crime has absolutely gotten out of control and that fat bi*ch commissioner ainít doing a god damn thing. Itís just this air of oppression thatís been over the city for a long time but it definitely started coming to the surface once the Freddie Gray situation happened.
You had a cartel accountant or is the city really that wild?
+4   

2 months ago '20        #7
Ball Man  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12216 12 K  Slaps total: 1574 1 K

2 months ago '17        #8
kmclambjr 
Props total: 13 13  Slaps total: 4 4
Been in the city all my life and never seen it this bad. Just moved my family way out to the county but kept my house in the city maybe one day they will make progressÖ.
+3   

2 months ago '17        #9
QdobaCasanova 
Props total: 59113 59 K  Slaps total: 12816 12 K
Hell yeah \m/

Nawe it has gotten wild out here. If you got citizen and live in the city the reports you see are WILD.

I live in Charles Village and the reports that come up on Citizen will be 2 blocks from my house

And Charles Village is supposed to be the “nicer” side of the city x2

Is why i’m in the process of getting my HQL now ngl.

Not tryna be no Willy Wipeout out here but you do get a sense of security knowing you got that fire for cold a*s n*ggas.

Last edited by QdobaCasanova; 06-27-2022 at 08:14 PM..
+6   

2 months ago '18        #10
Crisco  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7747 7 K  Slaps total: 1115 1 K
 QdobaCasanova said
Hell yeah \m/

Nawe it has gotten wild out here. If you got citizen and live in the city the reports you see are WILD.

I live in Charles Village and the reports that come up on Citizen will be 2 blocks from my house

And Charles Village is supposed to be the ďnicerĒ side of the city x2

Is why iím in the process of getting my HQL now ngl.

Not tryna be no Willy Wipeout out here but you do get a sense of security knowing you got that fire for cold a*s n*ggas.
Yeah I live not far from there and i stopped using Citizen. sh*t is popping up every 10 min.
+5   

2 months ago '18        #11
Illmatic826z  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 13475 13 K  Slaps total: 2363 2 K
Some of these murders are def street dudes doing street sh*t

No doubt no question

But man …… I fully believe that some of these murders are cops k*lling ppl

I know it sounds crazy but bruh…. Ain’t no way In hell teenagers with guns are out here committing these absolutely perfect murders

The parkside shooting was def some street dudes doing street sh*t

But man….. it’s other other types of murders I’m talking about

Like a dude that goes to work everyday, never been I trouble no street cred has a family and stays home most of the time gets shot and….

There’s no witness
No cameras
No dna
No shells recovered
Not a single fu*king clue left at the scene
There’s a dead body and not single ducking clue to help solve the crime

Nah bro, it has to be cops out here k*lling us
+5   

2 months ago '18        #12
Illmatic826z  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 13475 13 K  Slaps total: 2363 2 K
 QdobaCasanova said
Hell yeah \m/

And Charles Village is supposed to be the ďnicerĒ side of the city x2

Is why iím in the process of getting my HQL now ngl.

I stayed on 29th and Calvert

Use to love it out there took my dog out to wyman park on the reg

I have so many crazy stories

I ordered pizza one time and ninjas tased and robbed the pizza man

These Hopkins students were f*ghting over a parking spot and no fu*king lieÖ
This girl threw a dead rat at the girl who was arguing with her
Iím thinkingÖ damn thatís gonna be somebodyís doctor smh

My neighbor dug out a parking spot out a chair to save it came back and someone took his spot

He legit buried that dudes car in snow sh*t was funny af
+9   

2 months ago '09        #13
Msfourfteleven 
 Tlatoani said
You had a cartel accountant or is the city really that wild?
Such an ignorant comment to say. Donít a*sume everyone out here moving dirty.

But thatís just how dirty this city is. This man had a thriving restaurant, a tax service and a non-profit aimed at helping to rebuild the community and some hating a*s n*gga took him out. Thatís all thatís here, hating a*s n*ggas that donít want to see Baltimore thrive.
+6   

2 months ago '09        #14
Msfourfteleven 
 itsthekid123 said
Iím hoping you live in one of the good parts
Recently moved to a quiet neighborhood that I love but that donít mean sh*t. A hating a*s n*gga will find you anywhere. I keep my head on a swivel out here. Iím still seriously thinking about moving out of state in the next 5 years. Trying to get that plan in motion now.
+2   

2 months ago '16        #15
postemupndunkit 
Props total: 84543 84 K  Slaps total: 10069 10 K
Everything I hear about bmore sounds fu*king awful
+6   

2 months ago '04        #16
youngsiz 
Props total: 7981 7 K  Slaps total: 1293 1 K
Y’all do know Gotham is Chicago and there actually is a metropolis in IL as well
+1   

2 months ago '15        #17
AdRock 
Props total: 15368 15 K  Slaps total: 2380 2 K
2 More shootings in Fells, that’s crazy. I used to live off Fleet and Broadway and it was never like that. Took a girl out last weekend and for the 1st time in my life, was hesitant to goto Fells. We went and nothing popped off, but the police presence was CRAZY. I was considering moving back downtown, but fu*k that.
+1   

2 months ago '22        #18
Swamp Hog 
Props total: 681 681  Slaps total: 104 104
 youngsiz said
Yíall do know Gotham is Chicago and there actually is a metropolis in IL as well
Thatís what Iím saying itís always reminded me of Chicago if anything

2 months ago '22        #19
Booda Sack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 7476 7 K  Slaps total: 4379 4 K
Same here in NOLA, city is being destroyed and dumb bi*ch mayor who can care less. The dumb white liberals elected a DA who won't prosecute crime in the name of social justice. The police force is demoralized and can't do their job as they've been under consent decree for 15 years. We don't have enough officers to patrol the streets. I really need to make my way out of this sh*t hole.

Democrats lost their way, everything is a political game to them. People are dying and don't feel safe and all they care about is their optics and poll numbers it's just sickening. Also before you cry about republicans these are most big city issues they need to find a real solution fast because ignoring stuff won't help.
+1   

2 months ago '07        #20
PurpleKush 
Props total: 10654 10 K  Slaps total: 2103 2 K
Bmore is like philly...sh*thole

2 months ago '16        #21
smokeytheblunt2 
Props total: 64472 64 K  Slaps total: 3911 3 K
 Illmatic826z said
Some of these murders are def street dudes doing street sh*t

No doubt no question

But man ÖÖ I fully believe that some of these murders are cops k*lling ppl

I know it sounds crazy but bruhÖ. Ainít no way In hell teenagers with guns are out here committing these absolutely perfect murders

The parkside shooting was def some street dudes doing street sh*t

But manÖ.. itís other other types of murders Iím talking about

Like a dude that goes to work everyday, never been I trouble no street cred has a family and stays home most of the time gets shot andÖ.

Thereís no witness
No cameras
No dna
No shells recovered
Not a single fu*king clue left at the scene
Thereís a dead body and not single ducking clue to help solve the crime

Nah bro, it has to be cops out here k*lling us
as crazy as that sounds with all thats come out about that pd it really wouldnt be all that shocking........
+2   

2 months ago '16        #22
Toast2the  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 62337 62 K  Slaps total: 9293 9 K
 youngsiz said
Y’all do know Gotham is Chicago and there actually is a metropolis in IL as well
What in the hell are y’all talking about lol?
@

Gotham is NYC

+4   

2 months ago '16        #23
Toast2the  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 62337 62 K  Slaps total: 9293 9 K
 Crisco said

You thought Baltimore was more like Gotham than New York City?? That makes no sense

Have y’all ever watched a Batman movie? Gotham city is literally modeled after NYC down to the cop cars they use

You can’t even buy beer in Baltimore after 2am- that sh*t ain’t no damn Gotham city

Last edited by Toast2the; 06-28-2022 at 10:08 AM..

2 months ago '08        #24
MotorBoat Jones 
Props total: 7370 7 K  Slaps total: 637 637
Fells Point is suppose to be one of the "safer" areas ... Like Federal Hill where all the white people stay... Geezes

But Baltimore reminds me of a corrupt African country with entrenched lifetime politicians where you wonder why TF sh*t aint getting better after years and years and years of strife.

My rep was Congressman Dutch Rupersberger and that dude has been in office since 1994 ... and the area he reps in the city has looked the same to me since forever.

The Homeboy Mayor I'm sure is doing his best ... but he'll probably get swallowed up or nabbed by the system at some point. Its unfortunate.

Last edited by MotorBoat Jones; 06-28-2022 at 10:15 AM..
+1   

2 months ago '14        #25
Wop2x 
Props total: 33472 33 K  Slaps total: 3497 3 K
Ngl. The whole city fu*ked up

City and county

Only safe places is rosedale, middle river & white marsh… hood mfs considered that too far and out the way. And its a lot of white ppl out there

Fells point is a good neighborhood but on the weekends n*ggas turn that bi*ch out because all the bars and sh*t down there then you got the jack boys coming to these spots who tryna lick sh*t because they kno mfs gonna be drunk & out their body

Baltimore is small with nothing to do. So all n*ggas do is stand around and linger and watch mfs all day. So you might become a victim

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+55online now  18
Image(s) inside Atlanta Rapper Arrested For Threats Against Charleston White
330 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+279online now  15
Image(s) inside Aug 15 - Haitian teen finds a baby in the garbage in Haiti & decides t..
104 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
-64online now  14
Video inside 15 Signs of a Low Value Man
126 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+60online now  9
Video inside Desus Formerly Of 'Desus & Mero' Is Getting Another Bag Already...
108 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy