Jun 27 - Russian Cowards Bomb a Shopping Mall🤦*♀️😢😠

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '16        #1
2142 page views
68 comments

BMC1000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 52983 52 K  Slaps total: 9392 9 K
Jun 27 - Russian Cowards bomb a Shopping Mall🤦*♀️😢😠

so this yall hero

this for the clowns that say russia just getting rid of nazis

Russia fired a series of rockets at a shopping center in Kremenchuk, Ukraine, on Monday, raising fears that Russia is stepping up its attacks on civilian structures regardless of the loss of life.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said Monday there were more than a thousand civilians inside the shopping mall and the casualties to come might bring even more shock and horror to Ukrainian people already confronting so much death and destruction as Russia has been waging war in Ukraine for 124 days.

“The number of victims is impossible to imagine,” Zelensky said on Telegram. “The mall is on fire, rescuers are f*ghting the fire.”

Authorities have reported 11 people k*lled in the attack so far, according to the chairman of the Poltava oblast, Dmitry Lunin. Anton Gerashchenko, an adviser to the Minister of Internal Affairs of Ukraine, said they have documented 20 injured.

Videos from the scene that a member of the Ukrainian parliament shared show smoke billowing out from the shopping center and fires raging skyward.

The walls of the structure were beginning to collapse shortly after the missile struck the building, according to one witness sharing footage from the scene.

Rescuers attempting to reach civilians were confronted with a wall of smoke, according to footage from the rescue mission shared by NEXTA TV.

It’s just the latest example of Russian forces targeting civilians and civilian infrastructure that have no strategic importance to f*ghting a war with Ukraine. In the early days of the war, Putin attacked a maternity hospital. Just Monday the adviser to the mayor of Mariupol, Petro Andriushchenko, said that more than 100 bodies of dead civilians are near the rubble of a destroyed residential building in Mariupol. In the last several days, Russian shelling has also hit residential buildings in the Odesa region, according to Operational Command South.

visit this link https://www.yahoo.com/new .. 151404362.html

anybody that sides with this LOST..................... at life

+3   

best
worst
68 comments

2 months ago '17        #2
THExTAKEOVER 
Props total: 27494 27 K  Slaps total: 2452 2 K
I gotta wonder.

Should Black Americans ever care about this?

We never get any coverage of things happening in predominantly black countries. Nor do they care about what’s even going on.

But like usual we have to care about what’s happening in white countries ALL the TIME.

Russia ain’t going to use nukes; so meh.
+63   

2 months ago '16        #3
BMC1000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17 OP
Props total: 52983 52 K  Slaps total: 9392 9 K
 THExTAKEOVER said
I gotta wonder.

We never get any coverage of things happening in predominantly black countries. Nor do they care about what’s even going on.

But like usual we have to care about what’s happening in white countries ALL the TIME.

idc but i care cuz this sh*t lead to more sh*t

this sh*t was on yahoo frontpage

if i seen a mall get bombed in Africa buy another country not just some petty terriosts i would made the same thread

bullsh*t is bullsh*t

but when a major country is pushing this bullsh*t its a problem that will only get bigger if its not stopped

2 months ago '04        #4
eddiefizzle 
Props total: 4555 4 K  Slaps total: 1937 1 K
 THExTAKEOVER said
I gotta wonder.

Might want to expand and make your world view a bit more objective. It is affecting humans of all colors, to think that way is limiting your own growth.
+17   

2 months ago '04        #5
VictoryThagr8 
Props total: 10403 10 K  Slaps total: 1901 1 K
 THExTAKEOVER said
I gotta wonder.

Yes especially when young black men are most likely getting drafted for war if NATO gets involved.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 06-27-2022 at 05:24 PM..

2 months ago '17        #6
lucifershammer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 74429 74 K  Slaps total: 7150 7 K
 THExTAKEOVER said

Sure bout that?

sh*t goes left fast in war

New war or one that's been going on since 2014. Don't matter. Too much is on the table. Food and gas price. Moved the nuclear clock

When the last time we felt something from Africa besides ebola?

2 months ago '05        #7
pippen33 
Props total: 44169 44 K  Slaps total: 3618 3 K
 THExTAKEOVER said
I gotta wonder.

You should care because if Russia ever got the opportunity then they would blow up a building filled with black people..If this escalates then its gonna black American troops f*ghting them as a part of NATO

And I am sure innocent kids got k*lled..Since I am not a piece of sh*t that pisses me off regardless of their race

You don't have to care..You chose to come in this thread..You chose to pay attention..If you don't like then change the channel.

2 months ago '22        #8
Thoth 
Props total: 397 397  Slaps total: 83 83
 THExTAKEOVER said
I gotta wonder.

I'd wait and see, Ukraine be capping foreal.
+3   

2 months ago '21        #9
TheIronyIsThat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 17346 17 K  Slaps total: 2472 2 K
 THExTAKEOVER said
I gotta wonder.

Ukraine was leaving non-White people, many of which were Africans behind.

I don't give a fu*k about Ukraine or racist lying a*s White media.

+22   

2 months ago '20        #10
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 68410 68 K  Slaps total: 12575 12 K
Lets revisit the Iran Contra Affair , Mogadishu , Iraq, Syria & see how many lives were lost op
+7   

2 months ago '16        #11
Stables08 
Props total: 25978 25 K  Slaps total: 5453 5 K
War is war my n*gga
+10   

2 months ago '20        #12
itsthekid123  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 7254 7 K  Slaps total: 933 933
At the end of the day, many regular Ukrainian citizens sh*tted on people of color that was living amongst them. So I’m finding it hard that we should be sad for them about this situation.

It’s western media/Ukrainians vs the RussiansI know where my a*s belongs in the totem pole in the western media eyes so fu*k all em

End all wars such as the one in Palestine and Congo and Uigher region of China, where they also k*lling innocent kids every day but goes unreported cuz they not “white”

I feel for the pure hearted everywhere in the world, including Ukraine tho.
+14   

2 months ago '17        #13
cabeast93 
Props total: 7493 7 K  Slaps total: 1176 1 K
 THExTAKEOVER said
I gotta wonder.

A strong Russia is good for Blk folks all over the world.

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '04        #14
xbossxplayax 
Props total: 30050 30 K  Slaps total: 5180 5 K
only BLM so this is irrelevant wink wink

2 months ago '11        #15
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x53
Props total: 190521 190 K  Slaps total: 25479 25 K
It’s war nothing surprises meb
+1   

2 months ago '21        #16
Leffzer 
Props total: 185 185  Slaps total: 51 51
Prayers for the victims and their families. Black People start to come back from Ukraine with horrible stories on how they were mistreated , videos circulate, some black students have been seen the last time with the Ukrainian police and their families still have no news..
Srength to all war victims , F to the Ukranians government and Zelensky ...
+10   

2 months ago '18        #17
KdenIII 
Props total: 36511 36 K  Slaps total: 5467 5 K
dont have to be black or white and you dont have to believe either side's propaganda when it comes to feeling for innocent families dying.

it's fu*ked up regardless.
+3   

2 months ago '16        #18
wesleypipes 
Props total: 26497 26 K  Slaps total: 3629 3 K
 THExTAKEOVER said
I gotta wonder.

sh*t 23 africans die in a bar they quiet as sh*t for that
+15   

2 months ago '18        #19
0msoc 
Props total: 1054 1 K  Slaps total: 353 353
 BMC1000 said
so this yall hero

this for the clowns that say russia just getting rid of nazis

Russia fired a series of rockets at a shopping center in Kremenchuk, Ukraine, on Monday, raising fears that Russia is stepping up its attacks on civilian structures regardless of the loss of life.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said Monday there were more than a thousand civilians inside the shopping mall and the casualties to come might bring even more shock and horror to Ukrainian people already confronting so much death and destruction as Russia has been waging war in Ukraine for 124 days.

“The number of victims is impossible to imagine,” Zelensky said on Telegram. “The mall is on fire, rescuers are f*ghting the fire.”

Authorities have reported 11 people k*lled in the attack so far, according to the chairman of the Poltava oblast, Dmitry Lunin. Anton Gerashchenko, an adviser to the Minister of Internal Affairs of Ukraine, said they have documented 20 injured.

Videos from the scene that a member of the Ukrainian parliament shared show smoke billowing out from the shopping center and fires raging skyward.

The walls of the structure were beginning to collapse shortly after the missile struck the building, according to one witness sharing footage from the scene.

Rescuers attempting to reach civilians were confronted with a wall of smoke, according to footage from the rescue mission shared by NEXTA TV.

It’s just the latest example of Russian forces targeting civilians and civilian infrastructure that have no strategic importance to f*ghting a war with Ukraine. In the early days of the war, Putin attacked a maternity hospital. Just Monday the adviser to the mayor of Mariupol, Petro Andriushchenko, said that more than 100 bodies of dead civilians are near the rubble of a destroyed residential building in Mariupol. In the last several days, Russian shelling has also hit residential buildings in the Odesa region, according to Operational Command South.

anybody that sides with this LOST..................... at life

Nah man anyone who puts any significant amount of emotional energy into what is going on in ukranistan is a gullible idiot that is fully controlled by the current onslaught of propaganda being pushed. There are actual war crimes being committed in Israel right now and it's not likely you knew and less likely that you even care.

There is actual genocide happening in China right now and you continue supporting companies that are telling you to hate pootin, but keep buying from them, as the people that make their products don't have the choice not to. And, yes, China is reportedly trying to move away from using the Uyghurs as slave labor, but that hardly made headlines, because you need to focus your hatred on the major world power that won't collapse our economy and only put stock in the propaganda that your overlords allow.

I don't support the war in Russia, but I understand what has led up to this iteration of the conflict between Russia and their immediate Western neighbors in this region and why this is purely a business move for the West's involvement.

Lastly, fu*k you, because you post propagandist bullsh*t and not what happened in Ethiopia last weekend.

+11   

2 months ago '18        #20
0msoc 
Props total: 1054 1 K  Slaps total: 353 353
 xbossxplayax said
only BLM so this is irrelevant wink wink
underrated post

2 months ago '20        #21
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 68410 68 K  Slaps total: 12575 12 K
We could talk about the 90% failure rates of drone strikes that k*lled thousands the Pentagon did
+6   

2 months ago '20        #22
Bighempin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13454 13 K  Slaps total: 1814 1 K
As awful as today is why the fu*k are you at the mall during a war???

The dead Iraqis and Afghans would like a word!
+6   

2 months ago '17        #23
quarter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 20706 20 K  Slaps total: 13823 13 K
 Sin said
It’s war nothing surprises meb
Biden needs to send another 700 million for more military aid. I'm sure the 450 he just sent is depleted by now
+5   

2 months ago '15        #24
AdRock 
Props total: 15368 15 K  Slaps total: 2380 2 K
 eddiefizzle said
Might want to expand and make your world view a bit more objective. It is affecting humans of all colors, to think that way is limiting your own growth.
Expecting the average Bx’r to think beyond skin tone. That’s their highest level of comprehension.

2 months ago '15        #25
naledgestate 
Props total: 36757 36 K  Slaps total: 3247 3 K
 THExTAKEOVER said
I gotta wonder.

I was gonna rebuttal but then I was like "you're not wrong"

However the only difference is this could bring about a world war or at the very least, a continental war that has huge ramifications for all of us.

If you think food is expensive now? Just wait

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+279online now  16
Image(s) inside Aug 15 - Haitian teen finds a baby in the garbage in Haiti & decides t..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
-64online now  10
Video inside 15 Signs of a Low Value Man
126 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside the agenda is real
327 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+59online now  7
Video inside Desus Formerly Of 'Desus & Mero' Is Getting Another Bag Already...
108 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy