Just your average sales thread

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 months ago '20        #1
2187 page views
74 comments

5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x202
Props total: 109436 109 K  Slaps total: 22186 22 K
Just your average sales thread

+9   

best
worst
74 comments

2 months ago '22        #2
God Bless 
Props total: 3697 3 K  Slaps total: 3362 3 K

2 months ago '22        #3
God Bless 
Props total: 3697 3 K  Slaps total: 3362 3 K
I read this as the old a*s ps4 outsold Xbox one 16x over

Sony games are that good people want to experience them even if it’s on a lesser machine

God bless

2 months ago '20        #4
D1dnt read  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 31823 31 K  Slaps total: 9535 9 K

how are u fully stocked on every shelf and still getting outsold by millions by a console thats impossible to find?

2 months ago '11        #5
whouthinkitis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 12629 12 K  Slaps total: 880 880

;t=ZSZCe82wGxNZy2Eis8jHsw
+5   

2 months ago '18        #6
Juliette DaBlok  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 48587 48 K  Slaps total: 7263 7 K
The funniest thing about threads like this is the same people always rush to post in them, but their responses differ, depending on who sold the most that week.
+13   

2 months ago '06        #7
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 116642 116 K  Slaps total: 24844 24 K
If you haven't got a PS5 by now you really ain't been trying hard enough tbh.

I know a lot of folks don't want to jump through the hoops required in some cases, but if you REALLY want one, you can get one.

And the "hoops" that some folks seem to be so adamantly against really aren't much more than signing up for a subscription service, turning on a twitter notification, and waiting.
+10   

2 months ago '04        #8
pissin-on-game 
Props total: 526 526  Slaps total: 55 55
 whouthinkitis said

Got one! Thanks fam!
+5   

2 months ago '16        #9
Quinn 
Props total: 17393 17 K  Slaps total: 3153 3 K
 Juliette DaBlok said
The funniest thing about threads like this is the same people always rush to post in them, but their responses differ, depending on who sold the most that week.

This

+2   

2 months ago '04        #10
cuzjuan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 11305 11 K  Slaps total: 4385 4 K

2 months ago '14        #11
rashadd 
Props total: 32694 32 K  Slaps total: 2149 2 K
 Skateboard T said
If you haven't got a PS5 by now you really ain't been trying hard enough tbh.

I know a lot of folks don't want to jump through the hoops required in some cases, but if you REALLY want one, you can get one.

And the "hoops" that some folks seem to be so adamantly against really aren't much more than signing up for a subscription service, turning on a twitter notification, and waiting.
It's simple to me. They should be readily available to purchase. If I go to Best Buy, Wal-Mart, Target, Gamestop, or look online at Amazon and NewEgg etc... etc and they are not available to purchase then that aint my fault.

It's literally how I purchased everything else but now because I'm not scrolling through tweets in hopes of the "next drop" then somehow that's my or others fault?

It's clearly hurting their sales so who fault is that on

+11   

2 months ago '06        #12
 rashadd said
It's simple to me. They should be readily available to purchase. If I go to Best Buy, Wal-Mart, Target, Gamestop, or look online at Amazon and NewEgg etc... etc and they are not available to purchase then that aint my fault.

It's literally how I purchased everything else but now because I'm not scrolling through tweets in hopes of the "next drop" then somehow that's my or others fault?

It's clearly hurting their sales so who fault is that on

lol nobody is saying it's your fault. You obviously don't want one bad enough, and that's perfectly fine.

All I said was it's really not that hard. I never had to scroll through tweets, all you gotta do is set tweet notifications on for one or two accounts and you'll know typically a day in advance (at least) when the drop is.

I get that you think the world should be a certain way, but the fact is it isn't. And making sure you can walk into a retail establishment and buy a ps5 just isn't one of the most pressing issues facing the world today.

If you want a PS5 for retail, you can get one. If you don't want to do what it takes, fine, understandable, that's nothing to feel blame for, but it really isn't that hard.

Last edited by Skateboard T; 06-27-2022 at 02:40 PM..
+8   

2 months ago '12        #13
BrooklynSwag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12974 12 K  Slaps total: 2779 2 K
Xbox One still selling
+1   

2 months ago '14        #14
rashadd 
 Skateboard T said
lol nobody is saying it's your fault. You obviously don't want one bad enough, and that's perfectly fine.

All I said was it's really not that hard. I never had to scroll through tweets, all you gotta do is set tweet notifications on for one or two accounts and you'll know typically a day in advance (at least) when the drop is.

I get that you think the world should be a certain way, but the fact is it isn't. And making sure you can walk into a retail establishment and buy a ps5 just isn't one of the most pressing issues facing the world today.

If you want a PS5 for retail, you can get one. If you don't want to do what it takes, fine, understandable, that's nothing to feel blame for, but it really isn't that hard.
If you say so bruh. Now I'll leave and go look at a possible upgrade for a TV to go with a ps5 when I finally can get one.

Thinking should I go to the store or just browse online because they are readily available for me to buy like it should be.

2 months ago '05        #15
Krazie 
Props total: 52510 52 K  Slaps total: 8621 8 K
Crazy, Xbox doing more than 2:1 over PS5 in Japan
+8   

2 months ago '06        #16
 rashadd said
If you say so bruh. Now I'll leave and go look at a possible upgrade for a TV to go with a ps5 when I finally can get one.

Thinking should I go to the store or just browse online because they are readily available for me to buy like it should be.

I grabbed a high-end LG for mine, highly recommend it, performs great with my PS5. G model is a little pricer than the C, but I'm not sure it adds all that much more for the price.

Can probably grab last year's models for cheap now too.
+1   

2 months ago '14        #17
rashadd 
 Skateboard T said
I grabbed a high-end LG for mine, highly recommend it, performs great with my PS5. G model is a little pricer than the C, but I'm not sure it adds all that much more for the price.

Can probably grab last year's models for cheap now too.
Oled or qled. I leave my TV on alot sometimes and don't want the issue with burn-ins on the screen.

That's the one I'm more than likely going to purchase but for $600 less I can get a 55"

2 months ago '04        #18
Liquid-Science  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8090 8 K  Slaps total: 1467 1 K
The Switch just won't stop
+8   

2 months ago '06        #19
 rashadd said
Oled or qled. I leave my TV on alot sometimes and don't want the issue with burn-ins on the screen.

That's the one I'm more than likely going to purchase but for $600 less I can get a 55"

Yeah that's the one I got. It's an OLED so burn in is a risk, it has a screen saver feature that can prevent it but it doesn't work on every single input. I don't keep an image frozen on mine for longer than a handful of minutes, maybe 10/15 if I leave it on while I walk the dog. From what I read it takes a pretty serious amount to get burn in. Like, hours per day of the same/similar images.
+1   

2 months ago '11        #20
whouthinkitis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 12629 12 K  Slaps total: 880 880
 pissin-on-game said
Got one! Thanks fam!
No problem.
+2   

2 months ago '11        #21
Norcal 
Props total: 3777 3 K  Slaps total: 248 248
these aren’t UK sales
+6   

2 months ago '18        #22
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 71082 71 K  Slaps total: 23832 23 K
My gawd what a feeling...
The series x outselling the ps5... eat that humble pie. gaming is back where it belongs babe!
+1   

2 months ago '18        #23
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 71082 71 K  Slaps total: 23832 23 K
The series x outselling the ps5... eat that humble pie. gaming is back where it belongs babe!

2 months ago '19        #24
DripBayless 
Props total: 3531 3 K  Slaps total: 400 400
 Krazie said
Crazy, Xbox doing more than 2:1 over PS5 in Japan
And Nintendos Switch doing 8x+ more than both of em
+4   

2 months ago '19        #25
DripBayless 
Props total: 3531 3 K  Slaps total: 400 400
 Oswaldgatesjr said
They might catch up in total sales before you stop double posting
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+37online now  50
IM SORRY JUWANNA MAN IS HOW OLD?!? Miguel Nunez Reveals His Age: I Am 63ԅ..
87 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+73online now  41
LeEmotional
44 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+21online now  32
Video inside Aug 12 - Jenna Bush in hot water after being touchy with guest