Woman exposes her son's Father for only feeding his son

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+82  56
49 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

Is the father right or wrong in this situation?
Right 324 41.81%
Wrong 38 4.90%
Quit Nutting in these hoes 413 53.29%
Voters: 775.   (BX member poll)

2 months ago '17        #1
12682 page views
406 comments

CJ Schwarz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x41
Props total: 159307 159 K  Slaps total: 9119 9 K
Woman exposes her son's Father for only feeding his son

@officialbeeztoofunny

Who's right and who's wrong? She went off on her babydaddy for bringing his son food and not her other kids #beeztoofunny #blowthisup #fypシ #viral

♬ original sound - BeezTooFunny

The woman is mad that one of her sons' father only brought food for him and not her other 3 children. She feels that the Man is disingenuous and selfish. Is the father right or wrong in this situation?

Edit: part 2

@officialbeeztoofunny

Part 2. Who's right and who's wrong? She went off on her babydaddy for bringing his son food and not her other... #blowthisup #beeztoofunny #fypシ #viral

Edit: part 3

@officialbeeztoofunny

go follow my wife @dasiahall99. #beeztoofunny #blowthisup #viral #fypシ Who's right and who's wrong? She went off on her babydaddy for bringing his son food and not her other kids

Last edited by CJ Schwarz; 06-27-2022 at 07:40 PM..
+33   

best
worst
406 comments

2 months ago '17        #2
CJ Schwarz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x41 OP
Props total: 159307 159 K  Slaps total: 9119 9 K
Caution, the poll is public
+57   

2 months ago '19        #3
SmoothasEver 
Props total: 2882 2 K  Slaps total: 265 265
The nerve smh.
+26   

2 months ago '05        #4
kriskross00  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 129096 129 K  Slaps total: 13578 13 K
Wtf them kids gotta do wit me..tell them bad a*s kids dad to bring some food
+214   

2 months ago '20        #5
Vivian Blake  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 37939 37 K  Slaps total: 9921 9 K
She should be directing that anger towards the other kids' fathers.

I think it's a personal choice and up to that particular man. I understand a man whose kid has siblings with non-active fathers and he feels compelled to do something as little as bring them all food. But, I can't be mad at a guy who's only focused on his OWN kid.

Her anger is misdirected.
+226   

2 months ago '16        #6
BobbiHeadRagTop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 125218 125 K  Slaps total: 5375 5 K
Anger should go to there fathers. Simple
+65   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '19        #7
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 125826 125 K  Slaps total: 31924 31 K
Broke a*s n*gga couldn’t buy a couple more cheeseburgers

2 months ago '21        #8
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 22792 22 K  Slaps total: 5996 5 K
This baby daddy / baby mama mentally is k*lling the communities
+168   

2 months ago '16        #9
BobbiHeadRagTop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 125218 125 K  Slaps total: 5375 5 K
If they together still then she’d have an arguable case by a small margin of victory but what I said before still stands. A parent that has custody of the children shouldn’t be worried about essentials like this. Especially if government a*sisted. If you get food stamps, and still have to get someone else to bring the children food priority’s are fu*ked all the way up
+76   

2 months ago '22        #10
Deeebo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12441 12 K  Slaps total: 6157 6 K
excellence

2 months ago '10        #11
eashawty 
Props total: 19231 19 K  Slaps total: 870 870
 Jonny2soxs said
This baby daddy / baby mama mentally is k*lling the communities
I swear, its normal & expected/accepted now to have a baby mama or baby daddy. Folks used to be embarrassed & ashamed to have a kid out of wedlock
+114   

2 months ago '10        #12
lboog1423  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 45608 45 K  Slaps total: 3462 3 K
if this was a one time thing, then I can see what she talking about. You had the baby with her so u knew what it is.

BUT

Seems like this is something he does on the reg, so he aint obligated to provide for them other kids.
+16   

2 months ago '17        #13
BLACK FIST 
Props total: 66790 66 K  Slaps total: 10263 10 K
he a dummy then for nutting ina chick with multiple kids prior
+102   

2 months ago '17        #14
CamburyBXGreat 
Props total: 42121 42 K  Slaps total: 23647 23 K
Don't get with women with kids. The anger they have for the previous dads will transfer to you.
+112   

2 months ago '04        #15
Yelsgnik  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 3082 3 K  Slaps total: 216 216
I honestly see both sides of the coin. I had a celly that had this done to him. Growing up his half brothers pops would come over to drop off food, candy, gifts, money and took him to sporting events and vacations, always leaving him out. That type of sh*t can cause real pain in a kid. I still seen the pain in his eyes when he was telling me the story.
+86   

2 months ago '06        #16
Loco Poe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7563 7 K  Slaps total: 1168 1 K
 eashawty said
I swear, its normal & expected/accepted now to have a baby mama or baby daddy. Folks used to be embarrassed & ashamed to have a kid out of wedlock
we getting closer to the end times

+15   

2 months ago '20        #17
 Deeebo said
excellence

Look at this race trolling piece of sh*t. But guaranteed, ain't nobody gonna say sh*t.

BUT, I got told to leave the site and go to a gay forum just last night.

n*ggas up here are fu*kin pathetic.
+17   

2 months ago '05        #18
Scorpz 
Props total: 58999 58 K  Slaps total: 4451 4 K
Well do the other baby daddys bring his kid food too? If so I could see why she feels like that.. but most likely he the only one who even sees his kid so the other children sour as fu*k when his kid gets food.. either way stop nutting in these hoes..

Last edited by Scorpz; 06-27-2022 at 11:18 AM..
+51   

2 months ago '22        #19
 MrDarkCloud said
Look at this race trolling piece of sh*t. But guaranteed, ain't nobody gonna say sh*t.

BUT, I got told to leave the site and go to a gay forum just last night.

n*ggas up here are fu*kin pathetic.
How is that trolling f*g**t

youre on a forum w 99% straight males always posting how you a homo if anyone was a troll its you go back to your f*g**t forum

2 months ago '07        #20
DIPSET101 
Props total: 26496 26 K  Slaps total: 1503 1 K
 CamburyBXGreat said
Don't get with women with kids. The anger they have for the previous dads will transfer to you.
I used to think this was bullsh*t. But I dated this chic who had a horrible relationship with her kids father. So she always got mad if I had a conversation with my sons mom. Were actually on really good terms so she never understood why I would talk to her. Had to cancel that bi*ch with the gypsness
+54   

2 months ago '20        #21
 Deeebo said
How is that trolling f*g**t

youre on a forum w 99% straight males always posting how you a homo if anyone was a troll its you go back to your f*g**t forum
I see right through your ilk. You watched a video and your response was " excellence." I know exactly what you were getting at. BUT, you're on the right site BECAUSE none of these n*ggas are gonna say sh*t to you about it.

And I'd rather be a f*g**t than be a part of an ilk that just learned how to wash my a*s within the last century after BEING TAUGHT how to. Dog kissing bi*ch. Worry less about ME and go back to planning your next mass shooting, motherfu*ker.
+18   

2 months ago '06        #22
Supa mario 
Props total: 29886 29 K  Slaps total: 2823 2 K
That's some broke n*gga sh*t. Bring them kids some food or pick your son up and take him to McDonald's. Them kids going grow up hating they brother cause you wanna shut bring him food going have your son getting bullied. Lol. Plus shorty need to relax she know who she picked to have a kid with.

2 months ago '06        #23
Mr. Future  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14731 14 K  Slaps total: 1355 1 K
 FrivolousSports said
Broke a*s n*gga couldn’t buy a couple more cheeseburgers

Frivolous Sport? Oh the iron knee.
pretty sure she said "YOUR child hungry, bring him/her some food" not "the kids" cause they dont have"kids" in the plural tense, they have a "kid".

Supa mario said
That's some broke n*gga sh*t. Bring them kids some food or pick your son up and take him to McDonald's. Them kids going grow up hating they brother cause you wanna shut bring him food going have your son getting bullied. Lol. Plus shorty need to relax she know who she picked to have a kid with.
I dig you on the pick ya kid up sh*t, but if she on this type of time, you know he aint able to pick up his kid and bounce like its all good.

Nah they gon be like ma aint sh*t and their dads aint sh*t, but at least bro dad used to bring him food. I done seen it time and time again when I used to coach in the school system. These thotbots really be havin 5 kids with 4 different fathers. And expect all the fathers to click up and help support her and the kids, nah. The kids grow up and see the differences. sh*t my homegirl who teaches told me a girl told her at her job that she wants to have kids but not get married so she can get child support from the fathers, mind you the little girl is 13-14...sh*ts a real problem out here.

Last edited by Mr. Future; 06-27-2022 at 11:31 AM..
+27   

2 months ago '22        #24
 MrDarkCloud said
I see right through your ilk. You watched a video and your response was " excellence." I know exactly what you were getting at. BUT, you're on the right site BECAUSE none of these n*ggas are gonna say sh*t to you about it.

And I'd rather be a f*g**t than be a part of an ilk that just learned how to wash my a*s within the last century after BEING TAUGHT how to. Dog kissing bi*ch. Worry less about ME and go back to planning your next mass shooting, motherfu*ker.
Calling me a race troll but you out here projecting a race and their stereotypes on me

Its ok for you to make post racist jokes but not anyone else what fu*king planet your gay a*s live on if you think thats fine

I get it tho you woke up mad cuz your n*gga aint give you none last night

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '19        #25
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 125826 125 K  Slaps total: 31924 31 K
 Mr. Future said
Frivolous Sport? Oh the iron knee.
pretty sure she said "YOUR child hungry, bring him/her some food" not "the kids" cause they dont have"kids" in the plural tense, they have a "kid".
How much a couple more cheeseburgers cost you that broke

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+80online now  53
LeEmotional
49 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+42online now  52
IM SORRY JUWANNA MAN IS HOW OLD?!? Miguel Nunez Reveals His Age: I Am 63ԅ..
91 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+18online now  25
Video inside 2023 Toyota Crown [King Me]
25 comments
22 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+21online now  24
Video inside Aug 12 - Jenna Bush in hot water after being touchy with guest