Social experiment: Looks vs Money

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

2 months ago '11        #1
5797 page views
98 comments

whouthinkitis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 12586 12 K  Slaps total: 879 879
Social experiment: Looks vs Money

What do people value more?

Last edited by whouthinkitis; 06-27-2022 at 07:06 AM..
+23   

best
worst
98 comments

1 month ago '19        #2
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30
Props total: 59933 59 K  Slaps total: 12088 12 K
Depends on the person. If they want money, then they are going to be attracted to money. If they want looks, then they are going to be attracted to looks.
Hugh Hefner was old, wrinkled, and rich. Look where they got him.
+30   

1 month ago '18        #3
No Religion  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 49848 49 K  Slaps total: 3933 3 K
That first bi*ch is a bird
+30   

1 month ago '20        #4
OniEdition  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 18206 18 K  Slaps total: 6367 6 K
I been broke and bagged bi*ches, I been fly and bagged bi*ches.

Everyone can find someone, shallow or otherwise.

bi*ches be horny and insecure.
+124   

1 month ago '14        #5
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 173191 173 K  Slaps total: 38386 38 K
I'm broke and ugly
+34   

1 month ago '04        #6
xbossxplayax 
Props total: 29658 29 K  Slaps total: 5093 5 K
young broads aint too diff from men - they fall for whatever pleases they eyes

older they mileage get however they put more priority on security

sh!t aint rocket science...
+63   

1 month ago '05        #7
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 63321 63 K  Slaps total: 21395 21 K
Great post. The interview sounds like he's studied some Kevin Sameuls videos with his interview questions.
+5   

1 month ago '14        #8
2 cent 
Props total: 6241 6 K  Slaps total: 1074 1 K
I had a few good women while I was broke. I couldn't be round a bi*ch who watching my money.

Same reason I don't go to strip clubs or buy pu**y. It's like marvin gaye said "I want you, but I want you to want me too"
+70   

1 month ago '20        #9
OniEdition  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 18206 18 K  Slaps total: 6367 6 K
 strungout said
I'm broke and ugly
You have to pay up front
+16   

1 month ago '18        #10
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 71002 71 K  Slaps total: 23797 23 K
I've literally been down on my d*ck before. U knw slaggin d*ck real good that a chick is goo goo GA GA and give u keys to her spot. I guess I'm cute

On some real sh*t tho get ur own money . fu*k looks. That sh*t cute in ur 20s. When u hit 30s. U can be cute all u want but if u ain't gt sh*t to offer u gon get cheated on too.

Last edited by Oswaldgatesjr; 06-27-2022 at 08:36 AM..
+22   

1 month ago '15        #11
Rifle 
Props total: 15429 15 K  Slaps total: 989 989
 4REAL said
Great post. The interview sounds like he's studied some Kevin Sameuls videos with his interview questions.
This not directed at you in any malicious way but I’m seeing this take pop up a lot lately. This type of content was being produced before Kevin Samuels was apart of the manosphere and the study of female nature predates YouTube. Everybody doing this type of content wasn’t a disciple of Kevin even he took knowledge from the guys that came before him.
+14   

1 month ago '19        #12
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 125600 125 K  Slaps total: 31727 31 K
Being a handsome simp is a cheat code

1 month ago '11        #13
whouthinkitis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
 Rifle said
This not directed at you in any malicious way but Iím seeing this take pop up a lot lately. This type of content was being produced before Kevin Samuels was apart of the manosphere and the study of female nature predates YouTube. Everybody doing this type of content wasnít a disciple of Kevin even he took knowledge from the guys that came before him.
Yeah there were other people doing redpill content before it got real popular on YouTube. Kevin Samuels way before he got on was doing stuff like men's grooming & style content. I think he stop doing the stuff geared towards the guys b/c it was failure from what I understood.
+5   

1 month ago '15        #14
Rifle 
 whouthinkitis said
Yeah there were other people doing redpill content before it got real popular on YouTube. Kevin Samuels way before he got on was doing stuff like men's grooming & style content. I think he stop doing the stuff geared towards the guys b/c it was failure from what I understood.
It did fail he even had a show with the brother Ramil called ďLions DenĒ they would listen to business proposals and give advice it never took off. Thatís the one fatal flaw within these communities most people donít listen unless you are talking about women. There are red pill junkies out there who can tell you what such n such said about some hoes who beefin with who but getting on your purpose, increasing finances, hitting the gym same dudes will tune that out.
+13   

1 month ago '22        #15
3peatfastcash  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 4157 4 K  Slaps total: 2162 2 K
Tupac said before the fame
He was lonely in club no hoes wanted
To dance with him. He was too skinny
+17   

1 month ago '22        #16
3peatfastcash  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 4157 4 K  Slaps total: 2162 2 K
I got few five star women

With out spending a dime
With clothes on my back

But I was just being myself
And campaigning

(None of my chicks were black)
+9   

1 month ago '06        #17
Passaicplaya009 
Props total: 372 372  Slaps total: 18 18
that mickey mouse part is gold. These bi*ches been deprived of disneyland

Last edited by Passaicplaya009; 06-27-2022 at 07:33 AM..

1 month ago '11        #18
 Rifle said
It did fail he even had a show with the brother Ramil called ďLions DenĒ they would listen to business proposals and give advice it never took off. Thatís the one fatal flaw within these communities most people donít listen unless you are talking about women. There are red pill junkies out there who can tell you what such n such said about some hoes who beefin with who but getting on your purpose, increasing finances, hitting the gym same dudes will tune that out.
Yeah it's fu*ked though that it's like that but as far as it goes with these current day women I can also see why the majority of redpill content is centered around women though. After watching some manosphere content videos I didn't realize how bad sh*t is out here. I do have to give credit to some in that community b/c some of them do speak on building yourself up instead of chasing hoes all the time.
+3   

1 month ago '11        #19
 3peatfastcash said
It's crazy how life works very few want to mess w/you when you don't have sh*t. The minute you have success or hit it big everybody wants to be up under you especially WOMEN.

All of it is RIDICULOUS. If you didn't want me in my early days or at a low point in life, keep it moving. I never been the type of person that needs validation from other ppl to begin with.
+19   

1 month ago '15        #20
Rifle 
 whouthinkitis said
Yeah it's fu*ked though that it's like that but as far as it goes with these current day women I can also see why the majority of redpill content is centered around women though. After watching some manosphere content videos I didn't realize how bad sh*t is out here. I do have to give credit to some in that community b/c some of them do speak on building yourself up instead of chasing hoes all the time.
It really is fu*ked out here and the content can help men. Thereís good content out there definitely I agree. Unfortunately a lot of grifters entered the space just trying to make a dollar telling dudes what they want to hear. My advice just take from the messages what works for you donít get wrapped up in the messengers. Iíve followed this community for 9 years seen a lot of people get exposed in that time.
+6   

1 month ago '05        #21
Flatbush85  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 19160 19 K  Slaps total: 1659 1 K
Micky Mouses voice.
+4   

1 month ago '08        #22
Kewop Decam  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 43484 43 K  Slaps total: 3371 3 K
 whouthinkitis said
He said specifically he stopped doing it towards male because the men would come back with their money up, everything going well in their lives, making like $300k and they STILL had problems finding women worth marrying. That's when he went over and started talking to women to figure it out and what he found was a bunch of BS and nonsense.

KS said plenty of times, if he wanted success and money, he'd just go the Derrick Jaxn route because that ALWAYS works.
+8   

1 month ago '08        #23
Kewop Decam  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 43484 43 K  Slaps total: 3371 3 K
 3peatfastcash said
Yup. He said they didn't like him, they liked the fame.

It makes sense which is why men know in order to get women you either have to be highly attractive, funny, and/or rich. As a man, you don't really have worth to women without a combination of those things. How much those things matter depends on where you are in the world it seems.

I'm glad I don't really have these issues, but I can see them clear as day.
+6   

1 month ago '11        #24
 Rifle said
It really is fu*ked out here and the content can help men. Thereís good content out there definitely I agree. Unfortunately a lot of grifters entered the space just trying to make a dollar telling dudes what they want to hear. My advice just take from the messages what works for you donít get wrapped up in the messengers. Iíve followed this community for 9 years seen a lot of people get exposed in that time.
I think what makes the manosphere looks bad is the dudes bragging about being alpha males and then they either make themselves sound stupid or they get called out & exposed (like Fresh & Fit). A few bad apples will create a rotten movement if bs goes unchecked.

Some of the channels I've followed has had good messages for men that I can take information from and learn. Some I've stopped following b/c they were frauds (like Rebecca Lynn Pope).
+1   

1 month ago '16        #25
Homer Pimpson 
Props total: 44818 44 K  Slaps total: 9416 9 K
Either one is gettin the box

IYKYK

+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-17online now  35
Video inside Video goes viral for taking the top off a big mac
70 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+38online now  30
Image(s) inside Aug 10 - An INFORMANT told the FBI what docs Trump was hiding...and wh..
161 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+68online now  25
50 CENTíS ORIGINAL REFERENCE TRACK for ďTHE GAME - HIGHERĒ HAS LEAKED 🤯
256 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  22
Image(s) inside Aug 10 - Elon Musk Admits Hyperloop was a Scam