Jun 25 - 1 dead, 2 injured in Warehouse shooting

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+24  107
46 replies  @gear

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '10        #1
1584 page views
23 comments

Rebirth46  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 6595 6 K  Slaps total: 720 720
Jun 25 - 1 dead, 2 injured in Warehouse shooting

BOLINGBROOK, Illinois - Bolingbrook police said that the man who opened fire at WeatherTech on Saturday morning, k*lling one person and wounding two others, was a temporary employee named Charles McKnight.

Police identified the man who died as Central Hightower, 37, of Plainfield.

Bolingbrook police said they were called to WeatherTech at 6:25 a.m. and found three people shot. The suspect, McKnight, had taken off.

Police said coworkers said McKnight had been working the overnight shift and had been confronted by coworkers after he had robbed two of them of a watch and a wallet at gunpoint. They argued, and police said McKnight pulled out a handgun and shot three of them.

McKnight was arrested a couple hours later. Police said he was with a temporary employment agency and he was a*signed to WeatherTech on June 9.

The other victims include a 25-year-old man who is in critical condition and a 43-year-old man who was treated and released.

McKnight is from Chicago, police said. He is charged with first degree murder and attempted first degree murder.

visit this link https://www.fox32chicago. .. -coworkers.amp
+5   

best
worst
23 comments

2 months ago '17        #2
Urbzilla3 
Props total: 60 60  Slaps total: 8 8
Damn there’s hella temps at my job and the majority are lazy ghetto mf’s I could see some sh*t like this happening
+20   

2 months ago '18        #3
Mr Tibbs 
Props total: 34551 34 K  Slaps total: 3213 3 K
factor wokers be the maddest ****** around.
+16   

2 months ago '21        #4
Still2Highh 
Props total: 36520 36 K  Slaps total: 4692 4 K
So he already robbed yall wit a gun..and u decided to confront him.??

tf u thought was goin to happen??

+35   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '20        #5
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 68123 68 K  Slaps total: 12522 12 K
Is this another bullying
+4   

2 months ago '04        #6
Mike T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 79419 79 K  Slaps total: 9916 9 K
 Urbzilla3 said
Damn there’s hella temps at my job and the majority are lazy ghetto mf’s I could see some sh*t like this happening
I work at Tesla, there's hundreds of Temps here also.
Turn around overall so quick with everyone, but the temps from what I've seen in my 3yrs are more willing to give no fu*ks at work, the one who throw it away the quickest.
And they get hired right back by another agency right away.
sh*t the tesla employees that get fired get scooped right up by the temp agencies.
It's alot of fu*kery

Last edited by Mike T; 06-26-2022 at 12:00 PM..
+15   

2 months ago '04        #7
zone3cp 
Props total: 188226 188 K  Slaps total: 18894 18 K
Temps be the wildest n*ggas when i had to work with them. They always need a ride to a bus-stop or train station.

I be like baffled thinking like bruh how you even get here.

I be rolling out solo with no fu*ks given.

+31   

2 months ago '06        #8
sunsetnVine 
Props total: 24873 24 K  Slaps total: 2247 2 K
 Still2Highh said

All this… confused….

2 months ago '04        #9
deziking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 39862 39 K  Slaps total: 4027 4 K
 zone3cp said
Temps be the wildest n*ggas when i had to work with them. They always need a ride to a bus-stop or train station.

Just to work at american airlines cargo in ohare was just get to by kinda gig till i got my job in my field. Bruh theyd hire pakis and mfers would come from sh*thole downtown in train everyday broke as fu*k. No license or nothing. Smelling abd sh*t no deodorant They be asking for rides and sh*t id be like gtoh bi*ch. Gas prices are high these days. Damn bums.

2 months ago '04        #10
zone3cp 
 Still2Highh said

They thought they was keeping “street” and banding together confronting dude. They was like no way dude gonna pop us at work.

Most of them temp n*ggas be fresh out the chain gang too.

“Fresh out and I’m not scared to go back.”

+9   

2 months ago '12        #11
halochicken  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 10031 10 K  Slaps total: 1397 1 K
 Mr Tibbs said
factor wokers be the maddest ****** around.
umm yeah during summer time when that building is like 105 inside yeah people be easily aggravated.
+6   

2 months ago '04        #12
zone3cp 
 deziking said
Just to work at american airlines cargo in ohare was just get to by kinda gig till i got my job in my field. Bruh theyd hire pakis and mfers would come from sh*thole downtown in train everyday broke as fu*k. No license or nothing. Smelling abd sh*t no deodorant They be asking for rides and sh*t id be like gtoh bi*ch. Gas prices are high these days. Damn bums.
That’s like a hour + drive too…..Traffic from the airport to downtown Chicago be the worst. I be up there on business. We had dudes hitting their crack pipes during lunch. Lol you gotta make them temps do all the sh*t u dont wanna do. Temps that wear deodorant is rare AF. Them n*ggas don’t even be having cotton under their shirts. Straight skin that’s it. Them wearing a undershirt is a crime.
+1   

2 months ago '04        #13
ddash 
Props total: 82558 82 K  Slaps total: 6207 6 K
 zone3cp said

whats good plehboi
Man they had ran out of martinellis here for 2 months and then raised the damn prices lol. I found some for the low and stocked up.Had me in a drought
+2   

2 months ago '04        #14
zone3cp 
 ddash said
whats good plehboi
Man they had ran out of martinellis here for 2 months and then raised the damn prices lol. I found some for the low and stocked up.Had me in a drought
Whats good my G…..I’m still on my Nelli’s sh*t. Lmaooo I’m like down to like 3 gallons man. Walmart been BS’ing. I think the company aint putting sh*t out like they use to. I might have to start paying full price again. Lol

2 months ago '04        #15
ddash 
Props total: 82558 82 K  Slaps total: 6207 6 K
 zone3cp said
Whats good my G…..I’m still on my Nelli’s sh*t. Lmaooo I’m like down to like 3 gallons man. Walmart been BS’ing. I think the company aint putting sh*t out like they use to. I might have to start paying full price again. Lol
Bruh no stores had them here for damn near 3 months.Stores said nellis wasnt shipping.They literally just brought the lil 4pack back for $8 Bruh. $8 damn dollars lol.I was fiendin so I bought some.

I went to a low key target and they had the 50 oz bottle for $5.99 and 4 packs for $5.49.I stocked up.

Of they only had 1 bottle left.So imma go to that 1 and take stock lol.They have a new 9 pack coming out for $13.It aint hit shelves yet tho.Thats a decent deal tho.
+2   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '16        #16
Illogic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 23826 23 K  Slaps total: 13034 13 K
Robbing then shooting your co workers i knew what he was before i knew what he was

We need to do better as a people

Last edited by Illogic; 06-26-2022 at 12:13 AM..

2 months ago '10        #17
Rebirth46  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9 OP
 Still2Highh said

I read he robbed them in the bathroom so sound like they told a manager what happened

2 months ago '04        #18
zone3cp 
 ddash said
Bruh no stores had them here for damn near 3 months.Stores said nellis wasnt shipping.They literally just brought the lil 4pack back for $8 Bruh. $8 damn dollars lol.I was fiendin so I bought some.

I went to a low key target and they had the 50 oz bottle for $5.99 and 4 packs for $5.49.I stocked up.

Of they only had 1 bottle left.So imma go to that 1 and take stock lol.They have a new 9 pack coming out for $13.It aint hit shelves yet tho.Thats a decent deal tho.
Yeah they most in the upscale neighborhoods now….They staying away from EBT ones. Yeah salute!!! That 50 Oz seem the way to go.
+2   

2 months ago '17        #19
Willy Boban  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 66706 66 K  Slaps total: 15060 15 K
That Temp Agency needs to be sued expeditiously.

+2   

2 months ago '20        #20
MouseAlexander 
Props total: 2048 2 K  Slaps total: 153 153
Damn temps are robbing full time employees now?
+2   

2 months ago '11        #21
UrDoinGood  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12506 12 K  Slaps total: 2532 2 K
 Mike T said
I work at Tesla, there's hundreds of Temps here also.
Turn around overall so quick with everyone, but the temps from what I've seen in my 3yrs are more willing to give no fu*ks at work, the one who throw it away the quickest.
And they get hired right back by another agency right away.
sh*t the tesla employees that get fired get scoop right up by the temp agencies.
It's alot of fu*kery

Sounds like the Fremont factory., I worked there for 8 months in 2017.... never again
+2   

2 months ago '04        #22
Mike T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 79419 79 K  Slaps total: 9916 9 K
 UrDoinGood said
Sounds like the Fremont factory., I worked there for 8 months in 2017.... never again
Naw Fremont factory is all bad, that's where all the racist & s*xual harassment allegations, parking lot shootings happen.

I work at one of the Nevada sites, we always have HR updates & new training to do because of some Fremont Tesla sh*t.
+1   

2 months ago '15        #23
Still Numskull 
Props total: 23996 23 K  Slaps total: 5790 5 K
First I've ever heard of someone being named Central. How common is that name?

2 months ago '10        #24
Rebirth46  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9 OP
 Still Numskull said
First I've ever heard of someone being named Central. How common is that name?
Just found out that was my coworker son smh rest up

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+133online now  34
PPP Loan Update (You've Been Warned)
388 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+43online now  17
"Day Shift" starring Jamie Foxx, Snoop and Megan Good is a nice little movie t..
103 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-21online now  12
Video inside Got The Vaccine? Invest Into A Blue Light...
150 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+19online now  11
Guy I did time with is back in for murder
78 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy