Boxden do u believe why she says “Most men are single”?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 months ago '22        #1
6874 page views
107 comments

2packs Nosering  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 3576 3 K  Slaps total: 1014 1 K
Boxden do u believe why she says “Most men are single”?

+232   

best
worst
107 comments

2 months ago '20        #2
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 67702 67 K  Slaps total: 12467 12 K
I like this gyal
+68   

2 months ago '22        #3
2packs Nosering  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
I’m sure her comments aren’t being kind to her ^^ lol
+34   

2 months ago '17        #4
Bscot1 
Props total: 6823 6 K  Slaps total: 474 474

+44   

2 months ago '20        #5
Born Bad 
Props total: 32770 32 K  Slaps total: 3458 3 K
Wood

+56   

2 months ago '16        #6
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 137817 137 K  Slaps total: 14945 14 K
Hoes dont listen to women standin up for common sense. Its all polluted right now.
+88   

2 months ago '22        #7
Blackberries 
Props total: 14263 14 K  Slaps total: 1401 1 K
Wood Choke, Skeet, and Repeat. iykyk
+28   

2 months ago '07        #8
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 68085 68 K  Slaps total: 9123 9 K
Yea I never had a bish budget
+18   

2 months ago '13        #9
phxzeke 
Props total: 4655 4 K  Slaps total: 938 938
Because there is too many other girls to choose from than to settle for problems
+54   

2 months ago '06        #10
datVAkid 
Props total: 45182 45 K  Slaps total: 7265 7 K
That is one of the reasons why I am single.
When i want to take a woman out, i have a few I can hit up and go out with, however, I know the kind of person I am as a boyfriend. Im a provider, and if I feel like I cant provide for you like I should, then dating and courting is not an option. I am going to stay single.

Also I found happiness in the things I do outside of my work.
Skating, Snowboarding, Working Out, Djing.
And that takes alot of my free time, and the rest is doing life stuff liek cleaning and cutting grass.

So if I am making time for a woman, than I am sacrificing the things I either love doing, or the things i need to do.
+100   

2 months ago '12        #11
McGirt876  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 26223 26 K  Slaps total: 2113 2 K
n*ggas should already know this....
+26   

2 months ago '21        #12
Jay Trill 
Props total: 233 233  Slaps total: 48 48
A woman like that would get everything she wants simply because she understands.
+68   

2 months ago '12        #13
videoshirt  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 19156 19 K  Slaps total: 4316 4 K
dropped my ex and haven't had any money problems since

i remember the first moment where it really hit me

it was last year in february... i had recently moved, plus i had all my regular expenses, then suddenly i had to buy two new tires, pay a tow truck guy, plus the uber rides to and from the shop and whatever else

typically this would put me in a position of having to borrow money or ration or something

but to my surprise i never ran out of money.. didn't have to ask for help.. didn't have to put off any purchases.. didn't even have to use my credit card

i just felt like.. "wow, i think i can get used to this single life thing"

it was like i realized how much of a burden my ex had been all along.. emotionally and financially.. and without her i haven't had any issues.. even in times where i had to pay two rents due to overlap..

the difference is huge

i remember taking my ex to dinner and she would complain.. "why didn't we go to that other restuarant?" or "they didn't put enough sauce on my rice" or sometimes she would just start an argument literally at dinner

women are stupid to behave in a way that makes us men believe we're better off without them.. because the truth is, if we collectively begin feeling this way, women are done.. their quality of life is over with.. i know because if i let my ex go and my life got exponentially easier and more manageable.. then i know the opposite is true for them when they have no one to leech from
+97   

2 months ago '19        #14
moonmandav 
Props total: 2167 2 K  Slaps total: 55 55
 datVAkid said
That is one of the reasons why I am single.
When i want to take a woman out, i have a few I can hit up and go out with, however, I know the kind of person I am as a boyfriend. Im a provider, and if I feel like I cant provide for you like I should, then dating and courting is not an option. I am going to stay single.

Also I found happiness in the things I do outside of my work.
Skating, Snowboarding, Working Out, Djing.
And that takes alot of my free time, and the rest is doing life stuff liek cleaning and cutting grass.

So if I am making time for a woman, than I am sacrificing the things I either love doing, or the things i need to do.
Talk that sh*t. I hate to sound jaded but ain't sh*t out here worth me giving up or cutting back on what I love to do. Stay up my boy
+43   

2 months ago '17        #15
BLACK FIST 
Props total: 66755 66 K  Slaps total: 10257 10 K
i hear what shorty is saying, but it felt satirical at the same time.. i dunno why, but it did.
+12   

2 months ago '05        #16
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 127419 127 K  Slaps total: 14433 14 K
Yea, some dudes might feel that way for whatever reasons

But me I'm single, because I simply don't feel like being in a relationship right now

Two reasons, I've been moving alot these last few years and still looking to get settle.

And I don't do long distance relationships
+28   

2 months ago '05        #17
bi0  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 35879 35 K  Slaps total: 3093 3 K
If she doesn't bring anything to the table she ain't eating steak with me. Ill cut that brawd off with the quickness cause most these chicks are broke and broken.

I couldn't even look at a chick with tat on her forehead without thinking she burnt.
+39   

2 months ago '16        #18
Novii  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 18718 18 K  Slaps total: 3215 3 K
I see that tongue ring shawty
+31   

2 months ago '22        #19
2packs Nosering  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
 kuul said
Hoes dont listen to women standin up for common sense. Its all polluted right now.
 Damagegadget said
Yea I never had a bish budget
 phxzeke said
Because there is too many other girls to choose from than to settle for problems
 McGirt876 said
n*ggas should already know this....
 Jay Trill said
A woman like that would get everything she wants simply because she understands.
 videoshirt said
dropped my ex and haven't had any money problems since

i remember the first moment where it really hit me

it was last year in february... i had recently moved, plus i had all my regular expenses, then suddenly i had to buy two new tires, pay a tow truck guy, plus the uber rides to and from the shop and whatever else

typically this would put me in a position of having to borrow money or ration or something

but to my surprise i never ran out of money.. didn't have to ask for help.. didn't have to put off any purchases.. didn't even have to use my credit card

i just felt like.. "wow, i think i can get used to this single life thing"

it was like i realized how much of a burden my ex had been all along.. emotionally and financially.. and without her i haven't had any issues.. even in times where i had to pay two rents due to overlap..

the difference is huge

i remember taking my ex to dinner and she would complain.. "why didn't we go to that other restuarant?" or "they didn't put enough sauce on my rice" or sometimes she would just start an argument literally at dinner

women are stupid to behave in a way that makes us men believe we're better off without them.. because the truth is, if we collectively begin feeling this way, women are done.. their quality of life is over with.. i know because if i let my ex go and my life got exponentially easier and more manageable.. then i know the opposite is true for them when they have no one to leech from
 moonmandav said
Talk that sh*t. I hate to sound jaded but ain't sh*t out here worth me giving up or cutting back on what I love to do. Stay up my boy
 BLACK FIST said
i hear what shorty is saying, but it felt satirical at the same time.. i dunno why, but it did.
 Micheal C. Will said
Yea, some dudes might feel that way for whatever reasons

But me I'm single, because I simply don't feel like being in a relationship right now

Two reasons, I've been moving alot these last few years and still looking to get settle.

And I don't do long distance relationships
 bi0 said
If she doesn't bring anything to the table she ain't eating steak with me. Ill cut that brawd off with the quickness cause most these chicks are broke and broken.

I couldn't even look at a chick with tat on her forehead without thinking she burnt.

2 months ago '20        #20
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 56999 56 K  Slaps total: 3894 3 K
 BLACK FIST said
I had to hit play off the strength of your post but I don't think she was being satiric.

She kinda told no lies.

It's a lot of bum bi*ches though that have a voice and have the clout.

These be the same bi*ches that fly to Doo Bye for the weekend just so they can make it back for their HRA appointment on Monday morning but call themselves trying to dictate the dating game.

Shorty in the OP right lol.
+18   

2 months ago '16        #21
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 137817 137 K  Slaps total: 14945 14 K
 2packs Nosering said

Im not interested in what she talkin about for real. She could be pandering but either way a ho is a ho. Nothing will ever change that.
+9   

2 months ago '18        #22
BlackjesuS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 15793 15 K  Slaps total: 2981 2 K
 Blackberries said
Wood Choke, Skeet, and Repeat. iykyk
Oh I know...to avoid this kind...it sounded good at first...but she gonna be trying to f*ght..all wolf tickets or losing

I've also seen the accidental pregnancy ...multiple times...the boy sucks at life or the girl will be a ho...

Gonna throw a 30% chance out there with that chest tat she gonna wind up being a dyke too....sue me been in different cities lol same story and voice
+10   

2 months ago '22        #23
Blackberries 
Props total: 14263 14 K  Slaps total: 1401 1 K
 BlackjesuS said
Oh I know...to avoid this kind...it sounded good at first...but she gonna be trying to f*ght..all wolf tickets or losing

I've also seen the accidental pregnancy ...multiple times...the boy sucks at life or the girl will be a ho...

Gonna throw a 30% chance out there with that chest tat she gonna wind up being a dyke too....sue me been in different cities lol same story and voice
+7   

2 months ago '17        #24
BLACK FIST 
Props total: 66755 66 K  Slaps total: 10257 10 K
 LordGimmeASign said
I had to hit play off the strength of your post but I don't think she was being satiric.

She kinda told no lies.

It's a lot of bum bi*ches though that have a voice and have the clout.

These be the same bi*ches that fly to Doo Bye for the weekend just so they can make it back for their HRA appointment on Monday morning but call themselves trying to dictate the dating game.

Shorty in the OP right lol.
men have to take the blame for accepting bum bi*ches though.. that's why they moving how they moving

i rather be alone than do date a chick who i feel has nothing to lose/way below my level

i think watching those Manosphere vids had me think shorty in the video was cosplaying as a real chick..

..i always see these chicks with those messages online but not so much irl.. damn i gotta level up and leave my hood or some sh*t real talk.
+14   

2 months ago '20        #25
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 56999 56 K  Slaps total: 3894 3 K
 kuul said
Im not interested in what she talkin about for real. She could be pandering but either way a ho is a ho. Nothing will ever change that.
I'm sure she had a feeling people may say this.

I think that's why she mockingly said "I'm a pick-me!" in that clip.
+8   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-17online now  35
Video inside Video goes viral for taking the top off a big mac
70 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+68online now  29
50 CENT’S ORIGINAL REFERENCE TRACK for “THE GAME - HIGHER” HAS LEAKED 🤯
256 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+38online now  27
Image(s) inside Aug 10 - An INFORMANT told the FBI what docs Trump was hiding...and wh..
161 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  26
Image(s) inside Aug 10 - Elon Musk Admits Hyperloop was a Scam
44 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy