Jun 23 - New omicron variants target lungs and escape antibodies

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '21        #1
1720 page views
35 comments

Ippo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 6012 6 K  Slaps total: 2335 2 K
Jun 23 - New omicron variants target lungs and escape antibodies

visit this link https://www.deseret.com/c .. toms?_amp=true

I got covid for the first time a few weeks ago...it wasn't fun even made my back molar hurt like wild.

I know a lot of you uneducated I'm hard-core cause I'm from the hood don't care.

Yall say it's just like.the flu 99 percent survive etc etc.

Sure you can survive and get rid of the clap and gono....but do you want it? Do you want mono or strep throat? fu*k no...so why do you want to chance covid?
+10   

best
worst
35 comments

2 months ago '17        #2
Lazy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 40640 40 K  Slaps total: 5543 5 K
 Ippo said

I got covid for the first time a few weeks ago...it wasn't fun even made my back molar hurt like wild.

I know a lot of you uneducated I'm hard-core cause I'm from the hood don't care.

Sure you can survive and get rid of the clap and gono....but do you want it? Do you want mono or strep throat? fu*k no...so why do you want to chance covid?
What these no life edgelords say is meaningless

Feel better and take time to recover, get vaccinated/boosted, and mask up as much as you can

sh*t is no joke

2 months ago '10        #3
lltreyll 
Props total: 9779 9 K  Slaps total: 2988 2 K
Interesting.

DoorDash just said drivers don't have to wear masks a bout a week ago. And it's been months since most buildings in America let the mask requirement go too....fu*k all that though, I'll keep wearing a gaiter....Soon after I learned covid stores in people's fat is when I decided to keep a mask on in public, and keep my distance from random fat people.
+8   

2 months ago '21        #4
Ippo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8 OP
 Lazy said
What these no life edgelords say is meaningless

Feel better and take time to recover, get vaccinated/boosted, and mask up as much as you can

sh*t is no joke

Yep my dad got covid a 2 days before Xmas and fu*ked up everyone's plans cause we were going to his house they had all the food set up

My aunt just got covid....and on that day my uncle and cousins visited for Father's day.

That bi*ch tested positive on that day and didn't tell anyone. My uncle and cousins got home and saw a sign on my aunts door saying don't come in covid positive

Like wtf...no common courtesy we could have been sharing a blunt or trying drinks and got it bi*ch couldn't even give everyone a warning

Luckily my dad, me and my sister and step bro didn't test positive. All 3 of us got covid last month
+5   

2 months ago '05        #5
POSITIVITY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x65
Props total: 111627 111 K  Slaps total: 71777 71 K
 I Know said
@

Iím so sick of covid
+5   

2 months ago '20        #6
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 67693 67 K  Slaps total: 12467 12 K
Really op
+1   

2 months ago '17        #7
Skrr 
Props total: 7581 7 K  Slaps total: 1310 1 K
Ya the death stats don't really capture the sh*tty bouts of this thing that go around

Had two friends get COVID which was eh, but then it led to strep throat back-to-back and both got sick enough to go to the ER. Both recovered but it certainly wasn't a "chill at home and ride it out" type thing
+3   

2 months ago '05        #8
ReppinDaBurghh 
Props total: 12723 12 K  Slaps total: 4576 4 K
Nobody gives a sh*t.
+6   

2 months ago '17        #9
DavidTheMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 31030 31 K  Slaps total: 17349 17 K
Only idiots believe any thing the xovid death cultist and fauci say.

Its a cold that docs made fatal with purposely poor freatment.

2 months ago '16        #10
CashBlack1234 
Props total: 3769 3 K  Slaps total: 4587 4 K
 Ippo said

Fam nobody said they want it lol we just saying it aint as serious as the government made it out to be thats it
+3   

2 months ago '04        #11
Fresh Beats 
Props total: 43276 43 K  Slaps total: 1393 1 K
 lltreyll said
Interesting.

DoorDash just said drivers don't have to wear masks a bout a week ago. And it's been months since most buildings in America let the mask requirement go too....fu*k all that though, I'll keep wearing a gaiter....Soon after I learned covid stores in people's fat is when I decided to keep a mask on in public, and keep my distance from random fat people.
You may already know this but most of those neck gaiters donít really do anything to stop covid. Thatís why they were banned on flights and didnít count as mask. You can breathe right through them. Itís like wearing a condom you know has holes in it.
+6   

2 months ago '07        #12
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x82
Props total: 117351 117 K  Slaps total: 16281 16 K
 Ippo said
.but do you want it? Do you want mono or strep throat? fu*k no...so why do you want to chance covid?
these the questions they been duckin for over 2 years now

2 months ago '21        #13
The jinx  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 10265 10 K  Slaps total: 3312 3 K
Just in time for the midterns

2 months ago '15        #14
Mickey Ganja 
Props total: 8354 8 K  Slaps total: 1779 1 K
Yup caught it few weeks ago and it was tough....rough af

Still smoked a blunt ..fu*k it
+2   

2 months ago '22        #15
Murderers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 25920 25 K  Slaps total: 6192 6 K
What are you hoping to accomplish with this thread op? It's obvious you didn't make it to inform people, it's seem like you just wanted to give n*ggas sh*t for not caring about COVID.
+3   

2 months ago '10        #16
lltreyll 
 Fresh Beats said
You may already know this but most of those neck gaiters donít really do anything to stop covid. Thatís why they were banned on flights and didnít count as mask. You can breathe right through them. Itís like wearing a condom you know has holes in it.
I never had any symptoms of covid, and I've consistently been around thousands of people all throughout the lockdowns, quarantines and ever since then with the delivery work that I do. So there is no reason for me to doubt the sort of masks I've been using.

The closest thing to them are gaiters, so that's what I refer to them as. But they are actually multi wear headwraps that can be folded and completely cover your neck and head all the way around from just under your eyes. Whereas recommended masks have gaps, theyre a looser fit and are prone to sliding around. Wrapping the sh*t around your ears is an irritating hassle everytime you put it on or take it off too. And that gets completely ridiculous when you're a delivery driver.

So using what can be pulled up or down from the neck is a lot more practical. I've never had any covid symptoms like I said either, so that's why I keep using those.

Last edited by lltreyll; 06-24-2022 at 12:07 PM..
+1   

2 months ago '22        #17
Kingvalencia 
Props total: 29 29  Slaps total: 15 15
Covid been targeting the lungs since day one tf
+3   

2 months ago '04        #18
Fresh Beats 
Props total: 43276 43 K  Slaps total: 1393 1 K
 lltreyll said
I never had any symptoms of covid, and I've consistently been around thousands of people all throughout the lockdowns, quarantines and ever since then with the delivery work that I do. So there is no reason for me to doubt the sort of masks I've been using.

The closest thing to them are gaiters, so that's what I refer to them as. But they are actually multi wear headwraps that can be folded and completely cover your neck and head all the way around from just under your eyes. Whereas recommended masks have gaps, theyre a looser fit and are prone to sliding around. Wrapping the sh*t around your ears is an irritating hassle everytime you put it on or take it off too. And that gets completely ridiculous when you're a delivery driver.

So using what can be pulled up or down from the neck is a lot more practical. I've never had any covid symptoms like I said either, so that's why I keep using those.
I havenít been wearing a mask, I go to big events and I never caught it either (or I was asymptomatic). My point was that it probably doesnít give you the protection you think it does, but I see why people still choose to wear them. I wore them at festivals prior to Covid to block out dust, but Covid particles go right through that.
+1   

2 months ago '21        #19
I am awake 
Props total: 8770 8 K  Slaps total: 2583 2 K
COVID’s over.

Go outside. Play.

2 months ago '20        #20
SoufPawEd 
Props total: 2652 2 K  Slaps total: 550 550
Had Covid felt better after two days. sh*t wasn’t even that bad just a cough and felt tired. Work however said I had to stay home for ten days since I’m unvaccinated. But it’s cool I got paid to sit at home. While I was home though I made sure I tested negative before I went out. So after the first week I tested negative and was back at the gym and daily life activities
+1   

2 months ago '20        #21
DrDisrespect 
Props total: 3716 3 K  Slaps total: 1920 1 K
 Ippo said

What's you aim Playa? Lots of @ and other useless stuff.

This thread is 2 years late. Try again fu*king clown agent.

Never got it even though tested many times. Turns out it's just a common cold.

Last edited by DrDisrespect; 06-24-2022 at 12:41 PM..

2 months ago '04        #22
doczdaname  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 16783 16 K  Slaps total: 2683 2 K
 Ippo said

What are you trying to say? are the people you a*sume on here uneducated because they didn't get vaxed? Did you get vaxed and still got covid really bad?

You really didn't make a clear point and started calling people uneducated when you didn't show anything close to being educated in your OP. Instead you sound like the people you are trying to "talk to".

Give us answers. Were you vaxed? if not, have you changed your mind? what type of research and other resources have you studied? Do you know other people in your circle that had it and you ignored it?

2 months ago '17        #23
Bscot1 
Props total: 6813 6 K  Slaps total: 474 474

2 months ago '10        #24
lltreyll 
 Kingvalencia said
Covid been targeting the lungs since day one tf
Actually it's targeted ace2 receptors of adipose tissue (fat). Google something along the lines of: "covid ace2 receptors" once.

The thing is especially with overweight and obese people fat accumulates in the lungs and along airways. Unlike fat under skin, my understanding is that adipose tissue in the lungs are easier to be exploited by covid. Looking at a picture like this that illustrates an example of where fat has been found in lungs, it makes a bit more sense why adipose and ace2 receptors are more vulnerable in and around the lungs..

+1   

2 months ago '21        #25
Ippo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8 OP
 5050 said
The vaccine doesn't prevent covid infection if that's what you are implying.
I know that..n everyon else should..my idiot brain didn't get fu*kdd by stupid
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+68online now  23
50 CENTíS ORIGINAL REFERENCE TRACK for ďTHE GAME - HIGHERĒ HAS LEAKED 🤯
252 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+65online now  21
Article inside Original Predator Actor Responds To Prey On Hulu
143 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+186online now  18
When You're Trying to Avoid a RICO Charge....
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside Video goes viral for taking the top off a big mac
62 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy