Jun 22 - Failed Florida Gov Andrew Gillum Indicted on Federal 21 Count Indictment

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+148  114
166 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

3 days ago '21        #1
2362 page views
64 comments

The jinx  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 7090 7 K  Slaps total: 2408 2 K
Jun 22 - Failed Florida Gov Andrew Gillum Indicted on Federal 21 Count Indictment

visit this link https://www.cbsnews.com/a .. llum-indicted/

MIAMI*- Former Democratic gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum has been indicted on multiple charges connected to campaign contribution fraud during his 2018 run for governor of Florida.

A federal grand jury has returned a twenty-one count indictment against Gillum, 42.*

The indictment alleges that between 2016 and 2019, Gillum and co-defendant Sharon Janet Lettman-Hicks conspired to commit wire fraud, by unlawfully soliciting and obtaining funds from various entities and individuals through false and fraudulent promises and representations that the funds would be used for a legitimate purpose.*

The indictment also alleges Gillum and Lettman-Hicks used third parties to divert a portion of those funds to a company owned by Lettman-Hicks, who then fraudulently provided the funds, disguised as payroll payments, to Gillum for his personal use.*

Both defendants are charged with 19 counts of wire fraud.*

The former Tallahassee mayor is also charged with making false statements to agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Gillum's attorneys, Marc Elias and David Oscar Markus, issued the following statement:* "The government got it wrong today. The evidence in this case is clear and will show that Mr. Gillum is innocent of all charges. We look forward to putting this case to rest and giving Andrew and his family peace of mind once and for all." *

Authorities say Gillum and his co-defendant face the following prison terms, if found guilty:

5 years: Making False Statement
20 years: Conspiracy to Commit Wire Fraud
20 years: Wire Fraud

Bu bu but desantis this desantis that. You know this guys corruption has to be deep if hes being indicted by the feds. I wonder if he pissed off uncle joe ?
+4   

best
worst
64 comments

3 days ago '21        #2
The jinx  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
@ are you still campaigning for this gayfer ?

@ @ @ @
+3   

3 days ago '21        #3
ATMBEATZ 
Props total: 8522 8 K  Slaps total: 602 602
damn dude was legit painted on buildings like the next obama in florida

dude fumbled the bag so fu*king hard...
+56   

3 days ago '06        #4
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 111302 111 K  Slaps total: 23348 23 K
The most interesting thing about this is how it sets, at least internally, a precedent for a Florida USAO to prosecute politicians for soliciting money under false pretenses.

....I can't shake this feeling that there's another really prominent politician who spends a significant amount of time in Florida who could potentially be seen to have solicited quite a bit of campaign money under false pretenses.

Also, in my experience, these cases don't really move forward unless you have a significant amount of evidence...so, this man is very likely going to get cooked if he takes it to trial. Hope his lawyer is working on getting a plea with no jail time.
+8   

3 days ago '12        #5
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 204901 204 K  Slaps total: 11878 11 K
 The jinx said

@ @ @ @
Oh look we got an update on all of dc3003s current aliases. For those who donít know he does this so when he logs into the other names it shows up in his mentions and he can find the thread

I just put all of them on ignore
+23   

3 days ago '21        #6
 OldBusiness said
Oh look we got an update on all of dc3003s current aliases. For those who donít know he does this so when he logs into the other names it shows up in his mentions and he can find the thread

Are your feelings hurt gay boy gillum getting locked up and trump isnt ? Im confused ?

3 days ago '21        #7
 OldBusiness said

Im sorry for posting a news story about a political person in a state you dont even live in.

3 days ago '21        #8
 Skateboard T said
The most interesting thing about this is how it sets, at least internally, a precedent for a Florida USAO to prosecute politicians for soliciting money under false pretenses.

....I can't shake this feeling that there's another really prominent politician who spends a significant amount of time in Florida who could potentially be seen to have solicited quite a bit of campaign money under false pretenses.

Also, in my experience, these cases don't really move forward unless you have a significant amount of evidence...so, this man is very likely going to get cooked if he takes it to trial. Hope his lawyer is working on getting a plea with no jail time.
This simply isn't true. He was indicted federally. You know the difference .

3 days ago '06        #9
 The jinx said
This simply isn't true. He was indicted federally. You know the difference .
...I know that. What's your point?

Florida USAO = Florida US Attorney's Office

....the federal prosecutors for the districts of Florida

Last edited by Skateboard T; 06-22-2022 at 11:22 AM..
+7   

3 days ago '21        #10
 Skateboard T said
...I know that. What's your point?

Florida USAO = Florida US Attorney's Office

....the federal prosecutors for the districts of Florida
They have nothing to do with desantis. I a*sumed thats what you where getting at

3 days ago '11        #11
BaseWhitaker 
Props total: 36789 36 K  Slaps total: 5516 5 K
Gillum went from being the next potential Governor with Presidential Potential

To getting bottomed out while on Crystal Meth, literally to Federal Charges

Has to be a Screenplay in here somewhere
+21   

3 days ago '06        #12
 The jinx said
They have nothing to do with desantis. I a*sumed thats what you where getting at
Nah I was referencing Trump and his fundraising based on the big lie which we are now learning he knew was in fact a lie...

Not that I expect anything to happen, but just saying that this seems to be largely the same character of criminal activity, generally speaking.

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 days ago '07        #13
theFREAK  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x260
Props total: 197598 197 K  Slaps total: 33452 33 K
+1   

3 days ago '04        #14
d.c. supreme  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 33102 33 K  Slaps total: 1562 1 K
dude been shady since before his gubernatorial run, not surprised.
+2   

3 days ago '16        #15
00010111  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 56937 56 K  Slaps total: 5606 5 K
 OldBusiness said

+9   

3 days ago '20        #16
GingerBreadMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 22599 22 K  Slaps total: 11101 11 K
 The jinx said

@ @ @ @
Still remember when you posted the article of him nekkid and passed out on the floor at a gay orgy

3 days ago '21        #17
 GingerBreadMan said
Still remember when you posted the article of him nekkid and passed out on the floor at a gay orgy
Methed out too.
It had a blur over his private area and i still got suspended

3 days ago '20        #18
GingerBreadMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 22599 22 K  Slaps total: 11101 11 K
 The jinx said
Methed out too.
It had a blur over his private area and i still got suspended
brace for September - November this year brother

lots of bans on the horizon

move carefully

3 days ago '15        #19
burnzfortytwo 
Props total: 12173 12 K  Slaps total: 1928 1 K
They lined this negro up something serious! All the promise and potential he had was too much for Florida.

Trump is AT LEAST guilty of all the same things and you won't hear a peep. n*ggas gone learn about hanging and partying with certain crowds.
+14   

3 days ago '14        #20
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 169624 169 K  Slaps total: 37592 37 K
dude got his wake up call awhile back
+5   

3 days ago '20        #21
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 62617 62 K  Slaps total: 11473 11 K
I feel sorry for this dudes wife & kids
+7   

3 days ago '15        #22
Fantastic 
Props total: 16155 16 K  Slaps total: 6076 6 K
 Skateboard T said
Nah I was referencing Trump and his fundraising based on the big lie which we are now learning he knew was in fact a lie...

Not that I expect anything to happen, but just saying that this seems to be largely the same character of criminal activity, generally speaking.
You really think if trump did any of that demorats wouldnt find any evidence? They tried the entire presidency doing any and everything they can to get him booted from office. If they had evidence of fraud they would 1000000000% bury trump instantly. But they donít, what they do have is evidence on gillium a Democrat. Soo focus on that instead of conjuring whatever narrative to make it sound like only the Republican Party is evil and these democrats are the best thing since sliced bread.

3 days ago '15        #23
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 67085 67 K  Slaps total: 9679 9 K
 BaseWhitaker said
Gillum went from being the next potential Governor with Presidential Potential

To getting bottomed out while on Crystal Meth, literally to Federal Charges

Has to be a Screenplay in here somewhere

This is the guy that was found delirious in a hotel room having a meth and gay s*x party?
He made it all the way to almost being the governor? Crazy
+1   

3 days ago '21        #24
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 26773 26 K  Slaps total: 7225 7 K
He still work for CNN?
+2   

3 days ago '06        #25
 Fantastic said
You really think if trump did any of that demorats wouldnt find any evidence? They tried the entire presidency doing any and everything they can to get him booted from office. If they had evidence of fraud they would 1000000000% bury trump instantly. But they donít, what they do have is evidence on gillium a Democrat. Soo focus on that instead of conjuring whatever narrative to make it sound like only the Republican Party is evil and these democrats are the best thing since sliced bread.
They literally just spent a week in congress showing evidence of him doing the same type of sh*t as is described in this case lol.

Like damn near identical besides the form that the "false pretenses" took.

I know it's hard for some of yall to grasp but the American legal system isn't this robotic machine where you input one set of facts and get the same result every time. It's just as, political as any other branch of the government, and choosing to indict a former president, particularly one as polarizing as Trump is not something that a prosecutor is going to be allowed to just go do.

IF (big IF) they decide to do it, it's going to be long after these hearings are over and after a very deep and protracted investigation.
+10   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+29online now  57
Jun 24 - Clarence Thomas: Birth Control, Gay Marriage Is Next
289 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  39
Jun 24 - Blue states vs red states - death by guns
53 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
-97online now  36
Video inside Amber Rose is now a Rapper and just Debuted her First Rap single #DikG..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-89online now  22
Video inside Eminem HUMILIATED BOBBY SHMURDA 🤯🤣🤣🤣 Pu..
38 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy